Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Rennekae

He looks good to go! Feel free to go request a cert and start to to!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:55 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Itsaso (Shelly)
Owner: MiddyGlow
Mate: N/A

Personality: Shelly is pretty laid back she spends a lot of time talking to her shell necklace as she goes about her tasks for the pride. She loves the ocean and feels it like a beat in her heart, which is why she is sure her shell came to her when she was a little cub.
Image: Link
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Shelly is laid back and a little nutty, but very caring of others.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: Shell necklace that talks to her, whispering conversations and suggestions.
What rank would you want for them? Nanny  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:27 am
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name:
Dunia'Kuzaliwa // Earthrose
Owner:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
New Rank:
Dreamer
Other:
Rank Changes! Duni was a mummer, and she's my 'not right in the head at all' child who doesn't really get much, and can't really fit in to any of the new ranks, so I figured Dreamer would be a good rank for her <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:25 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Degalvyi'Uweyvi
Owner: I Lady Kiya I
Mate: Samus owns him, forgot his name off hand. ;;

Personality:
Image: Image
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She's following her heart, and seeking out things about herself.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: The sky. Sunsets remind her of herself, and calm her.
What rank would you want for them? Huntress

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Lameira
New Rank: Huntress
Other: Rank change, Mummer previously

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Abeytu
New Rank: Healer
Other: Rank change, Alchemist previously

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Daithi
New Rank: Hunter

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Eibhleann
New Rank: Huntress

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:07 pm
MiddyGlow

I Lady Kiya I

Accepted! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:55 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Furaha

Personality: Furaha is a laid back easy going male, he has been curious about the Kizi since the rift and he saw some of the Kizi members on their side of the gorge.
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Furaha is laid back and easy going, easily accepting of those who are different.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: Not sure maybe something he could find through rp? A rock or nut? Open to suggestions.
What rank would you want for them? Story Seeker  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:42 pm
MiddyGlow
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Furaha

Personality: Furaha is a laid back easy going male, he has been curious about the Kizi since the rift and he saw some of the Kizi members on their side of the gorge.
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Furaha is laid back and easy going, easily accepting of those who are different.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: Not sure maybe something he could find through rp? A rock or nut? Open to suggestions.
What rank would you want for them? Story Seeker

Mmmmm, ice cream lion ~ Accepted! -Licks him-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:10 pm
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Veli'mkono
Owner: oo DeD
New Rank: Story Seeker. She'd be taking this rank after her previous rank was removed as a way of being able to continue leading a life where she could explore lands outside the pride
Other: N/A  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:11 pm
disregard for now XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:53 am
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Leilani
Owner: Keantha
Mate: Plotted with Syrius's Tyjah

Personality: Sweet and timid, Lei was born into a family of music. She was always able to hide behind her mother, father, and brothers but now she is on her own and she is more than a little lost.
Image: Here
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Despite her shy nature, Lei has music and revelry in her soul. She longs to be able to show that even if it scares her to death. Her mother brought her up singing and dancing, even learning to play drums of sort. Her father taught her to read the heavens, to use herbs to heal. Her brother's taught her to make costumes and jewelry.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: The wind. She will eventually believe that the wind will bring her songs and stories from far away.
What rank would you want for them? Fortune Teller

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Salah'licik
New Rank: Healer (old rank gone)
Other: Updating, Alchemist previously

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Kadoadi
New Rank: Watcher (old rank gone)
Other: Updating, Mummer no longer avalible  

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:33 am
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Asker
Owner: AstoriaFallen
New Rank: Watcher, Old rank is gone, Used to be a Lord
Other:

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Vanellope
New Rank: Healer, Old rank is gone, Used to be a Lady
Other:

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Nkanyenzi
New Rank: Crafter, Old rank is gone, Used to be a Lord
Other:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:00 pm
Keantha

Accepted! heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:34 am
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Aladra
Owner: LadyPipen
Mate: N/A for now

Personality: A kind, flirty lioness, Aladra doesn't care much for responsibility or... Most things, really, as she's taken a great liking to the rogue way of going with the flow, taking things at face value and following where the wind takes her. However, paws get tired- and the Kizi territory reminds her and her mother of their old homeland, which is more than enough reason to rest here, for now.
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Aladra is a free spirit- she likes pretty lions and the occasional pretty lioness, as well. She enjoys a good party and doesn't think much of the downsides of life- why wonder on if the glass is half empty or half full? You have water either way, and that's something to enjoy. She has plenty of mean bones in her body still, but prefers kindness over selfishness.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: I... Have no clue yet, we'll find it through RP! Maybe butterflies...
What rank would you want for them? Usher  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:37 am
LadyPipen
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Aladra
Owner: LadyPipen
Mate: N/A for now

Personality: A kind, flirty lioness, Aladra doesn't care much for responsibility or... Most things, really, as she's taken a great liking to the rogue way of going with the flow, taking things at face value and following where the wind takes her. However, paws get tired- and the Kizi territory reminds her and her mother of their old homeland, which is more than enough reason to rest here, for now.
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Aladra is a free spirit- she likes pretty lions and the occasional pretty lioness, as well. She enjoys a good party and doesn't think much of the downsides of life- why wonder on if the glass is half empty or half full? You have water either way, and that's something to enjoy. She has plenty of mean bones in her body still, but prefers kindness over selfishness.
Idea for Muse and how affected your lion is by the Muses: I... Have no clue yet, we'll find it through RP! Maybe butterflies...
What rank would you want for them? Usher

You spoke to me on discord about muses - you good to go. Go post for your cert, hon  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:43 am
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Ugomvi
Owner: SilverLutz
New Rank: N/A
Other: Now that her daughter is no longer a main leader of the pride she doesn't see a reason to remain. She's setting off to find a pride more suited to her fighting nature.

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Vodnitvar
Other: Leaving with his mate, Ugomvi

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Uhleko
Other: Has decided to venture out into the world and see what it has to offer.

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Name: Lengo
Other: Going with dad on an ADVENTURE!  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items