Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[META] The Rift Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KasaiLoki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On a normal day, Ryujin would have been lounging on the beach, enjoying the sun or practicing fishing that he was taught a few weeks prior.

Today though, was not a normal day. It all started with Tarys practically ran into him, dragging him from his resting spot to follow her. Struggling was futile against the adolescent female, so without wasting *much* time, the darker male followed. That was when he felt the rumble of the earth below him.

He braced himself, and noted that female traveling next to him do the same. He heard her mutter, "I didn't see this." but decided not to question just yet. The female was strange one, and Ryu just went with the flow. "What was that?" He questioned.

Tarys glanced at him, nodding to where what seemed to be a cluster of Bahari members were gathered. There, splitting the border between the Kizingo'zaa and Bahari was a large crack, seemingly getting bigger with each passing moment.

Ryujin gulped. "Oh. That's pleasant." He said with a frown, tail twitching.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:15 pm
"Dad, look at the way it dips down." Wide golden, speculative eyes peered at the open wound in the world. The freshness was aparrent by the way loose rocks fell from the sides of the newly founded cliff. "Listen." She said in a hushed and raspy tone. The excitement of everything and sheer height was taking her breath away. Both father and daughter tilted their heads and wrinkled their noses as they listened intently.

Crumble.

"Some more stone has fallen Dae, back up." Ali'dido could feel some of the surface give way beneath his paws at the edge - he was too close, which meant she was definitely too close. "I don't know that I would ever hear the end of it if you fell." He tried to laugh off his concern, but he wore it to plainly. "Besides, you don't want to miss a chance of seeing him do you?" Ali had caught glimpse of the blue lion that was trailing behind them. Kiraka had been a part of his daughters life since youth and he couldn't help the smile that grew when Dae saw him too.

"Shut up Dad, what if he-" She paused as Kiraka got close.

Ali'dido snickered at his daughter, but got that 'really' look from her causing him to look away and giggle to himself while inspecting the rift and any other visitors that stumbled upon this very ledge.

"Kiraka!"

Dae sighed from her near emabressing moment and wrestled with the idea of trying to sneak away from her father. There was probably no use, she knew it, and so instead she took the few steps to meet up with Kira, but went no further. Besides she still wanted to get as close as she could to the rift - with or without her fathers approval. "I want too, but my Dad won't let me." Her nose wrinkled. "He let me see a little bit, but then he got scared." A grunt and snort complimented her complaint, but she received an eye roll from her father (though his back was to her).

"Don't you want to see what's over the edge? Maybe there is something down there?" She grew even more eager. Perhaps there were new creatures, new monsters, but what would they have done down there? The earth shielding them from the surface for so long. Her mind went a mile a minute as it spun stories of possibilities.

"Only the best things are dangerous.." She furrowed her brow, wore a big grin, and turned towards the rift once again. She didn't hesitate, nor did she stay near her father. Instead she moved just out of arms reach of Ali'dido and crept right up to the ledge.

"Wooow." She gasped.

Syrius Lionwing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:24 pm
Who was letting all the cubs showing up?

It was a dumb question, really, that Keme was thinking internally, as his teeth were starting to ache from holding the squirming, annoyed cub between them, before he finally placed Walio on the ground again, nudging him once with his nose. He knew that the cub would try to dart quickly, so he lowered his face closer to him.

"Don't stray too far, I won't be going to catch you." He sternly stated, giving Walio a look, but it was all a farce, and the voices in his ears reminded him. He'd totally go get him, and that wouldn't be a good thing for either of them.

Walio, on the other hand, was estatic.

How cool!

How fresh!

A giant crack in the earth that just happened, and his siblings were closer than he was to the giant hole in the ground! He wanted to be there too, but he could feel a large weight on his tail as he looked behind him. Keme had put his paw on the tail, so that if he tried to dash away, he'd be hurt, and he thought that this was GROSSLY UNFAIR.

"Keme, you're super mean." He chirped, suddenly, before turning to his siblings again, "GO GET IT KICHI!" He yelled as loudly as he could, puffing up a little, "Tell me what it's like! You too Machweo!" He could be a little cheering squad, or he could chew his tail off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Casting a shadow overhead, the steely blue Goddess had been originally drawn to the pride due to their heavy use of organization and attempts to make a brew, having watched from afar as the pride that was famous for being lost in the mind, then suddenly not-as-lost in the mind, and, well, back to looking pretty loopy. She couldn't help it, they were so disorganized, and organized at the same time, and that kept her from her beloved wild dog pack from afar.

Now she had been watching from the skies as the ground cracked and created quite a rift between it, and another pride that she could barely make out from the other side. This was nothing that she, herself, could do, nor did she really think that it was in her right to physically manifest any kind of ill will like this, so she was incredibly invested on seeing what the hell just happened. Seeing another goddess on the Kizingo'zaa side, she went to swoop in carefully, dark wings folding behind her as she landed in to a trot behind Maua, slowing down to stand next to her.

"Well met, uh, can you tell me what happened here?" She started, head tilted to the side in uncertainty, before noticing the cub at her paws. Who let their children out? Can they even swim? "I mean, obviously besides the whole there's a giant rift in the ground."

As she spoke those words, she felt the ground almost growl under her, as the rift ripped slowly further away from them.

She didn't do that.

[ Lele can be quoted for rescue ]

Daffupanda

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:28 pm
"You shouldn't be so close to that Aur-iel." Krisis pinned her ears back and settled her rump on the dusty grounds surrounding the rift. She'd made a point of staying back, not getting the glimpse that Aur was so desiring. Even with wings something about the rift told her there were bigger things afoot. "Aur-iel, what did I say?"

"I heard you."

"Then step away from there, now."

"Yes Mother."

The exchange was typically as harsh as Krisis ever got with her children, she was protective. And rightfully so it seemed, this rift was just the beginning - or so her gut told her. Things had been wrong since the day their young, devastated king took hold of the throne and broke the bridge between two prides. It was as though the gods themselves wanted the gap between the prides to remain. Coral eyes watched as her daughter sulked away from the edge, but lit up again, this time at the sight of company.

Silently Krisis looked over the goddess that approached, big feathery wings had carried her across the rift and with ease she settled not far from her and her daughter. Unfortunately she didn't share the same recognition, her family was small - just herself, her sister, mother and father. Never had she considered anyone else.

"Yes. If it's the right Ekundayo, that would be my Father." Krisis had hesitated, but only briefly, who was this goddess. "What is Ekundayo to you?" Her curiosity peaked, but so did her alarms and she instinctively glanced at her daughter briefly before gluing her eyes to the dark individual querying them about family.

[You can try to quote Krisis for help, she probably won't help you though.]

DaffuPanda

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:53 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Kiraka smiled at the wing marked female and nodded to her father. He actually completely agreed with her dad. She was toeing the edge just a little too much. “Dae... Hey Dae, don’t get so close.” He bit his bottom lip before reaching for her tail with a paw he tugged her tail gently. “You can still see and not nearly fall in from here. Your dad will kill me if you fall.” His brown eyes widened at the thought.

“Can we like.. Sit back just a bit?” He bit his bottom lip, Dae was so adventurous, perhaps it was generations of living on a beach that made him very much a home body, she was so much more free spirited. He supposed that was why he felt she needed protecting, she needed a body guard to make sure she didn’t get hurt, or flattened, or eaten... “Please Dae..” He begged a frown creasing his brow. “You might get washed away forever..” Again a pause “Then who would I protect?” He looked away embarrassed, a nervous shuffle of his paws, shifting some debris that came from who knew where.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:07 pm
Maua's gaze shifted as another Goddess dropped from the sky, landing beside her, and idly, the darker female hoped her domain would be able to counteract her own. Otherwise... she would likely have to leave before her powers started to accidentally affect the mortals around them in incomprehensible ways, "I have no clue - but it was not my doing or my mother's. I came here because I sensed her distress but given what's going on upstairs..." her gaze shifted heavenward for a moment, leaving her words hanging for a beat before she continue, "I wouldn't be surprised if none of us were actually responsible. This is beyond even us, I think."

As she spoke, the ground shook once more, but Maua held her place with elegance, only turning to watch the Rift and the lions more or less ignore them; that was .... odd. Usually, the divine tended to garner reactions. It was near incredible to her that others were simply ignoring them, but then... this was her mother's pride.

Blue eyes befell mother and daughter then, and Maua's head tilted somewhat, "Ah, that explains it," she said, as if everything made sense suddenly, "I am quite sure it is the same Ekundayo; he's my brother. Contradictions," who this female was, she had no idea, but still, "The speckling upon your back looks like my father's, and your daughter's stripes... well," she arched her neck up slightly, arched a brow and gestured slightly at her own pelt, "Mother's own stripes, of course. I don't know where she went, but likely not far. She's never too far from here..."

The goddess then bowed her head politely, eyes closing momentarily before a dark, scary grin etched itself upon her maw; even when she meant no harm, Maua could not help what she was, "My name is Maua, and I reign Psycopathy. Which means I will.... not be staying too long around these parts."

None of the lions present were subservient to her domain anyways. Not here. Mayhaps though... she could feel the pull of something, beyond, within the Bahari border, amusingly enough, but that would have to wait.

[ Maua can be quoted for rescue too if you wish! ]

Ctrl F Greenie

Nerpin

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:15 pm
Kichi's quest was ended before it even began, her leap ending in an unceremonious flop in the dirt as cursed auntie Chi stepped on her tail- darned babysitter, didn't she know that hurt? "NOOOOOOOO!" she wailed as Chi's head descended- she knew exactly what that meant, and Kichi was not having it! She pressed herself as flat to the ground as it was physically possible to go, and when that didn't work, she twisted and squirmed onto her back- tail be darned- and pressed her little paws to the offending mouth, willing it away.

"I SHALL NOT BE MANHANDLED!" she screeched- so much for the cheering that had accompanied her mission earlier- it was to be one small leap for Kichi, one great jump for her siblings, where no lion had gone before! But noooooo, her big, dumb, FAT babysitter had to stop her! "Sunny, Blackbird, heeeeelp!" the little cub wailed- reverting, for a moment, to the cub names that had been largely ignored lately.... Unbeknownst to them, the changes in the pride left names a bit confused at the moment.

What wasn't confused, however, was the fact Kichi was very, very certain that she would not be going down without a fight- even if she couldn't explore the fissure, that lioness had wings! she just had to examine that! Had she made them?! Kichi wanted a pair, too! And so, she had set to being the poutiest, grumpiest, squirmiest cub possible- one thing was for sure, if Chi let up on her tail for even a moment, Kichi would be away quick as a greased piglet, hot on Maua's heels!

Daffupanda

Nerpin

psychounz

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps it was just coincidence that Daima had chosen this particular day to drop in on the pride. Perhaps it was something else. He couldn't be certain either way - but one thing he did know was that something was very obviously happening down there, and he wasn't the only god who'd taken noticed. He'd landed a bit deeper in the jungle, away from prying eyes and mindful not to make too big a spectacle. But it was hard to miss him when he finally pressed out of the foliage and towards the group of gods, peering towards the great rift in the ground with curiosity.

"Should I be blaming one of you for this, or are you just as innocent as I am?"

While he'd sat out the earlier events, the massive crack that had echoed through the land had quickly drawn Firestar's attention. Thankfully he hadn't been in the middle of everything - no one was seeking his fortunes at the moment, which left him free to trot towards the area the noise had come from. What met his eyes was something he couldn't have even hoped to anticipate. The earth had just... Split apart along the border, and as he stepped closer he could hear wind howling from the fissure. A great gust sent a splash of murky water up into the air, and it rained down around them as things settled again. For the moment, anyway.

"So... That's new."

Daffupanda
Ctrl F Greenie
Nerpin

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:34 pm
KasaiLoki

(( Bahari Side - Iru and Hotaru))

Iru was catching her breath now feeling a little better having been able to rest beside the palm tree. Hotaru had been patient enough with her so she did her best to get up and wear a smile upon her maw.

"Alright I think I'm good now lets head towards that crack shall we? I want to see this thing for myself." Iru started to waltz off towards that direction. Hotaru was happy to follow suite.

Some Bahari were already gathered at the edge of the crack and peering down below. The two approached two teenaged members and gathered to peer down.

"Whoahhhhhhhhh" Iru couldn't help her self as the crack was both terrifying yet exciting. "I'm sure it would be an easy crack to fall down in to.

"Wouldn't want to slip and take a dip..." Hotaru added with a cheeky knowing grin on her maw. Iru remained silent and did not acknowledge her companions rhyme.

"This is really ... real ... I don't know how literal you can get with a divide here between our two prides..." Iru frowned. This really was starting to sink in with the reality of the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(( Kizi side - Jeon and Guifi ))

Jeon was doing a pretty decent job of giving that blue maned male the slip. He skillfully weaved between many of the members paws before reaching the side of the crack and looking below. He quickly took a step back seeing how devastatingly high he was up from the waters below.

Nope. Nope . Nope.

Ooof!

The cub looked up behind him to find a very concerned looking Guifi.

"Hey kid. I can't rightfully let you wander around here unsupervised. It's pretty dangerous... " The male lifted a very unwilling Jeon up in his maw. The cub wiggled as best as he could to try to free him self and when that didn't work he called for help.

"HELP! HELP! STRANGER! HELP!"

Guifi, now red in the face, dropped the cub from his maw.

"H-hey. I'm .. I'm not.. I'm... trying to help? He's here alone and he was at the cracks edge." The males ears flattened to his head. A satisfied looking Jeon grinned feeling as if he had defeated Guifi and his good intentions. Now he was free to look at that freaky crack again and hey... were those lions on the other side of this thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:38 pm
"Don't get so close or what?" The adolescent taunted her companion and leaned a bit further. The taunt raised the alarm to her father, but before Ali could react he saw a blue paw reach out and yank his daughters tail.

She's going to give me a heart attack. Ali'dido sighed deeply and dropped his rump stirring up a small amount of dust in the act. All while he turned his attentions to a peculiar sight.. were those gods bantering over there? His brow raised slightly at the scene - Krisis, whom he recognized, and another goddess. Surely he was mistaken, but the only eye he had left had pretty good vision. If I do say so myself.. Ali smirked at himself and remained a silent party to his daughters get together.

"Hey!"

Dae near shrieked the word as her tail was tugged, even gently it stung. "My Dad wouldn't hurt a fly." She rolled her eyes at the worry wart. "Hm?" The lioness tugged her tail back, and dropped her rump. The guilt she suddenly felt was mixed with anger. Neither emotion is what she expected to feel when he couldn't meet her gaze.

"The pride, yourself, your family, and mine." She began to ramble as the pair hit a moment of awkward silence. She couldn't grasp what he meant. "I'm not the only one here. You're being silly." She scoffed slightly, but not harshly - his feelings mattered, but she was confused and quite a bit upset that she couldn't just lean over the egde as she pleased. Between Kiraka and an over protective father she was doomed to only play in the same boring old sand.

"What if I decide to leave one day, like my Dad?" He left and came back - same thing. She had considered becoming an ambassador, just like him! But could she?

Syrius Lionwing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Andranis rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:55 pm
Puzzle nodded, ears trained on the water below. If he listened carefully, he swore he could almost hear his mother. Which was odd, honestly, he couldn't recall her being near here... Come to think of it, where HAD she gotten off to? "Well... On the plus side, now there's enough brew to last us a little while..." He glanced at Starfire, then turned as several cubs got close to the edge. Before he could yell at them, though, his attention was drawn by a striped lioness... With wings... Ah, a god. With that one plant guy hanging around, it wasn't entirely surprising and her presence didn't phase him much. "I'm not entirely sure, honestly... But surely somebody. At least we know who we didn't piss off..."

Beside Puzzle, Boneknapper snorted, herself, "I don't think Datura is even capable of being pissed off..." She turned at the sound of Chikanery yelling at the daring cubs, laughing quietly to herself. "Oh she's going to rain so much anger on those cubs..." A glance was cast at the new goddess, and then another... The pink lioness plunked down, eyes widening and eyebrows lifting. "So, uh... How many gods are showing up here? Because so far I'm counting FIVE. It was, to say the least, surprising.

Daffupanda

SilverLutz

Ctrl F Greenie

Nerpin

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image

Not to be left out of this place he'd come to call home, Datura drifted his way out of the jungles, curious as to what was going on. He'd been napping, enjoying some time on the sands down by the sea, confusing more than a few animals with his current form, when the ground had shaken. He'd woken up with quite the startlement at that, launching up into the air. That was, naturally, about the time he'd discovered his flippers could act as rudimentary wings, and had gotten himself close enough to the trees to kick off of the trunks with his hooves.

The only problem was he still had trouble stopping and, as gentle as his floating generally was, he still flailed his flippers to try and keep from drifting over the rather alarming rift. "What in the blue blazes is THAT?!" He looked around, eyes wide and wild, before he spied at least five other gods near by. Not a one had bothered with disguising what they were, so that made him pop out all the more. "Did one of ye do this?!" He finally drifted to a stop, directly over the middle of the rift. To make matters worst, a burst of air shot through the new little canyon, sending muddy water up to cover the god.

Datura shook his head, sending mud flying here and there. "Worst day ever..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:20 am
Alpaca Chobi

Ryujin still did not understand the reasons for the divide between the prides, but the literal statement from Iru only caused him to nod. "Someone must've really angered the gods to split the boundary. Maybe there is no repair between the two of us." Ryu said in reference to the prides. He gave a small shrug, remaining a few steps away from the crack, so not to chance falling in.

Tarys on the other hand, was so close to the edge bits and pieces of the cracked border were still crumbling into the space below. "If something split it up, surely we can find a way to push it back together! You know, just get a few strong Bahari lions and a few strong Kizi lions and then at the same time PUSH the land!" Tarys demonstrated such action by pushing on the earth, bubbling up the dirt until it fell over the side.

"Just like that!" She grinned.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:41 pm
Kabi'Ten had been enjoying a period of peaceful relaxing near the small band she was stayting with outside of the Kizi lands, really. While still getting used to actually using her powers without the presence of Xavier, the young adult was more than happy to be near others, especially if she didn't need to hide her wings. Today, though, deepo in an area that kept tugging at her like a giant net, she was hearing cracking and moving Earth, and the goddess of Treasure couldn't help it, sweeping herself into a leopard guise before moving into the pride territory and stepping near the Rift in curiousity, looking around. There were gods, it seemed -- new faces she didn't know and might do her ill, if only because she was generally unaware of what most gods were like, and the goddess remained in a leopard form, deciding to creep along the length of the rift as she moved, finally sniffing at the seawater pouring in, and pawing at it. It was moving, and if not careful she'd have to expose herself to-- and her train of thought was interrupted at the sight of Datura, the leopard-form goddess' ears perking up as she raised her head and trot along, looking out to watch the older god with no small amount of concern, ears twitching in a perfectly friendly anner as she trot along and... Well, seemed to only half-mind her safety.

"This crack looks really big. Nobody's fallen in, right?" And big blue eyes innocently turned to others imploringly. If so they'd save them right? Or she would, wings should HELP PEOPLE.

La Jolla was far, far less pleased by the commotion outside of the caverns he spent much of his time. The blue-white male emerghed covered in splatters of paint, the male walking out with a look of concern and alarm as he watched the westward moving rift, head tiltinng. Was that growing again?

What a horrible turn, and the male sighed, padding along to look at the damage, ears flicking. There were so many gathered the male didn't speak right off, instead sitting to watch and listen. He had his own theory anyhow -- one most loyal to Shandor might not like and that was thus: Angry Muses, bereft of their kin.  
Wandered rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:54 pm
Cubs were a pawful.

As Keme watched another one of the old line cubs freak out about being 'cubnapped' by another of the adults trying to save them, he couldn't help but laugh, turning to Jeon. "It looks like you've got your paws full - they're all full of bite, but they're easy to hold on to, for now," he called out, hoping that his words of 'wisdom' would make him feel better about the cub trying to guilt him in to some kind of shenaningans.

"I can't help you! I know you can do it!" Came from the small one trapped at his paws, as Walio grumped in his paw-filled jail as he looked at the crag. Well, the adults couldn't keep an eye on them all the time. I'm sure they could get away some time and jump in when no one was loo-

*FWOOSH*

An angry, wild howl cried out from behind him and Keme, escaping through the crack of the maw, a noise that he had never heard before in his little wild life, crashing and throwing some muddy water that landed on the back of the cub with the wind's changes. The cold, and wet dirty water made the little lion cub shriek out in fear, his eyes widening as he went to try and jump up and away, stopped only by the stopping of his tail. Turning up to Keme, he shrieked at him too, uncertain as to what to say, before running behind a large paw.

The alchemist, having unexpected such a reaction, started laughing openly, his eyes sparkling in amusement.

That'll learn you!

Alpaca Chobi

LadyPipen

[Fido]

It was like the great rift was bringing those who were sensitive to the changes of the earth, and the goddess watched as another of her kind came over to her and the darker pelted deity. Giving the third goddess a little welcome nod of her head, she turned to Maua once more, her head nodding more softly as she listened, her tail slowly swaying before her.

"Maua, a pleasure." She started, giving her a soft smile, before turning to the crag again, thinking about it further. "It does seem like it would be something greater, maybe a part of . . . whatever's happening with the higher ups, but I really do think that there was something that triggered it. Seems really messy, which I don't like." She murmured a bit, shaking her head before turning back to the goddesses, bowing her head.

"I'm Tredici Fidia, also. Most call me Fido, which is silly, but it is what it is. I rule over the domain of Organization. I've been told I'm a little obsessive with cleanliness, but it's just how things should be." She quipped, nodding her head. "And this isn't it. It's not like we can even fix it. We'd need like . . . an earth god, or the ocean god, or something. . ." She finished. In reality, the pride that was here was normally not on her radar, they were happy and delightful and, well, kind of insane, but was fun to watch, when she had time.

Upon the introduction of the god who was rather flammable, she turned her head to regard him, giving him a playful look at his question came over the three goddesses.

"Incredibly enough, innocence is something we're all sharing tonight," she chirped back, playfully. "Though, I'm sure the pride that seems to be gathering on the other side don't think so."

Daffupanda

Ctrl F Greenie

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:46 pm
Things were quickly starting to dissolve into chaos, not that things generally weren't chaotic here in the Kizi. Starfire watched as cubs ran amok around the edge of the crack, more and more lions began to gather on both sides of the yawning hole in the ground, and a pawful of gods had decided to descend upon the spot as well. Their surprise and curiosity might have worried her if other things weren't so out of sorts, but the fact that there was a strange mutant floating in the air in the middle of all this told her that the widening rift might be the least of their worries.

"It's not getting any smaller," she observed as the crack continued to lengthen and widen. "Perhaps it would be wise to start moving the pride back. Set up a perimeter, put some volunteers here to ensure no one accidentally falls in and to track its progress," she suggested, glancing at Puzzle. "There's obviously not much we can do to stop it if they-" he jerked her head in the direction of the gaggle of gods "-are as bewildered as we are."

Andranis

Cetus' eyes widened as more and more lions joined the little party as the crack continued to grow. Now gods were showing up on the scene and my, was he impressed! A big hole in the ground was one thing, but lions with wings and fire coming off of them and glowing eyes and horns! Wow!

He moved away from the crack, drawn to the massive creatures gathered at the edge of the drop off. Things never ceased to amaze him here in the Kizi, that much was for sure.

Nerpin

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Daffupanda

Ctrl F Greenie

[OOC: Cetus is just starin' at all you gods, don't mind him. Also, if I missed someone with a god, I'm sorry XD But he's starin' at your god too!]

---

Things were just as concerning on the other side of the rift with a giant gathering of lions and...gods. Shio's heart was pounding in his chest both from adrenaline at being so close to the edge and at what he was witnessing over there. Even if this crack wasn't the Kizi's doing - which he doubted severely - he needed to report back to Shui immediately about the sudden congregation of the divine beings.

Something caught his attention, though, and it was on his side of the rift. Two young lions were near the edge without supervision. Yes, they weren't cubs, but he wasn't about to stand around and have them fall in on his watch, even by accident!

"Be careful, you two," he said as he moved over to them. "Don't get too close. The ground isn't stable. If you fall in I doubt you'd get out alive." Sometimes a dose of reality was what it would take to keep the pride members away. Of course if one of them did fall in he would jump in right after them...but he wasn't going to broadcast that.

KasaiLoki

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces