Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 pm
MDaylus

"It is not bad." Loki protested when Tony apologized for the hotdog. "I would be willing to try it again perhaps without all the toppings." Loki continued following Tony to the bench. "I am sure I will love it. I believe ice skating will be the best for such things. I can not imagine that we would wish to skate after eating two different things." Loki decided. He smiled at the man when Tony tried to hide his full mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s willingness to at least try hot dogs again. Humming at the decision, Tony leaned back where he sat, watching people wander passed. “You’re probably right, especially since one or both of us will probably end up falling at some point.” Tony wasn’t rhe world’s most skilled skater and had his fair share of accidents on the ice. And since Loki hadn’t really done this before, he was betting that the god would at least stumble a few times.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony agreed chuckling a bit when the man said that one or both of them might end up falling. "It will be an adventure on its own I am sure." Loki continued to chuckle. He was certainly looking forward to ice skating since he had never had the chance as a child.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed in response, finishing his hot dog and stretching, groaning a little as his body gave a few loud cracks, he finally settled back, arm draped along the back of the bench behind Loki. "I bet you'll be better than me by the end of the day though." he smiled, watching some kids playing with a dog in the clearing.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony amused with the man as he seemed so satisfied with himself. He leaned back relaxing as Tony did closing his eyes as he took in the sounds around him. "I do not know you have done such before and up have not." Loki shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “Yes, but you aren’t clumsy like I am. I have never seen you trip or fall, not unless you were hurt or exhausted. All of my steadiness is in my hands, I stumble at least once a day.” He said lightly, looking to his lover. “Guess that was a part of prince training though. Or are you just naturally graceful?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man said that he wasn't as clumsy as the genius. "Some of it was indeed in my training but the real secret is that I use my magic to help keep me stable." Loki admitted a bit sheepishly. "As a child I was quite clumsy, Thor and the others often teased me until I found a spell to help." he continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly let his hand settle on Loki’s arm, ringers tracing patterns absently as he listened to his mate. Turning a surprised look to Loki, he paused and then laughed. “Really? That’s fabulous.” He chuckled, unsuccessfully trying to smother the sound with a hand. “You couldn’t have been any worse than Thor though….His version of stopping usually seems to be running into things.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man turned to him surprised when he told the man his secret of balance. The god looked more sheepish when the man burst into laughter. "Stopping and being clumsy are not the same thing, Thor was much more stable on his feet when we were children." Loki frowned. He wondered how much of that had been his hidden form and the magic used on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sniffed a little to regain his composure, turning his body to Loki, pulling the god a little closer. “Oh don’t look like that babe, I promise I’m not laughing at you….I’m just surprised is all. Magic was not the answer I was expecting this time.” He said lightly, kissing his cheek. “I’m just glad you found something that worked for you….Probably saved you a lot of unneeded bruises and scrapes.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki did not resist in the least when Tony pulled him closer. "I am not upset merely feeling like I have cheated when others had to suffer through growing used to their changing bodies. I had such long limbs though there was no way I would not hit the ground." Loki assured. He was surprised to hear that Tony had not considered magic as a way of solving the problem. "It did indeed." Loki nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Every single person out there would use that spell if they could, so don’t worry about it babe.” He said gently, kissing his temple. “And it will help you a lot today. Ice skating isn’t easy.” He added. Finally deciding to stand, he took Loki’s trash and threw it away, taking his hand and pulling him from the bench to continue wandering down the path.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony assured him that anyone else would have used it if they could have. He was glad that it would help him today while they were skating. Looking up when Tony stood he took the hand and stood when the man pulled him from the bench smiling again. "where to now my love?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the question and at how Tony referred to him. It was so sickeningly sweet, but Tony couldn’t help but soak it in, having never thought he’d have this. “I think we can make our way to the ice rink now. We want to have plenty of time to skate if we want to.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony soaked up what he had asked. Nodding g when the man said that they could go to the ice rink now. "yes we want as much time to practice to not make fools of ourselves." Loki stated.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games