Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony worriedly as theman squeezed his hands but frowned when the man said that he needed to impart some ancient earth wisdom. "You do not know when I started to visit Midgard..." Loki remarked. He listened to the saying and nodded. It made sense, every time you fell you learned something. Loki had just never liked falling. "People expect you to fall?" Loki questioned with a frown when Tony told him people acted opposite of what he expected when someone fell. Looking around at the others on the ice rink he could see some hanging onto the walls while others skated but no one seemed put off when someone fell. In fact he was surprised to see laughter but of the joyous kind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Well he was around way before the vikings started telling stories about you and Thor." Tony shot back when Loki said he didn't know when he'd started coming to Earth. Hearing the question, the genius nodded quickly. "It's hard. Everyone knows it's hard, even people that skate professionally, the best in the world, fall all the time. As long as you don't pitch a fit, and try again, no one will think less of you. You've been in my lab with me, seen me fail spectacularly at experiments, had things literally blow up in my face, but I tried again. Did you think any less of me when I failed at something?" He asked slowly, giving Loki an expectant look.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki rolled his eyes when Tony shot back that he was around before the vikings started talking of them. But they had only visited the vikings when they were teenagers. Odin had brought them much earlier than that. When Tony continued saying that everyone knew that skating was hard and as long as he didn't throw a fit no one would think less of him. "I have indeed." Loki nodded when the man said he had seen him fail at experiments. "No I have not thought less of you in any instance." he confirmed. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair. "I will attempt this then..." he finally conceded.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when Loki agreed to try skating. Leaning in to give him a kiss, he squeezed his hand gently. “I’ll be right here.” He promised, giving Loki some room. “Just try it the way I told you.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:49 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled and returned the kiss as Tony leaned forward kissing him and squeezing his hand. "I know you will be." Loki smiled as Tony moved back again. Loki took a breath before attempting to move on his own. His balance titled and he jerked and wobbled to not fall. He managed to stay standing both arms stretched out to his sides. He breathed a bit before looking back up to tony with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed as close as he could as Loki began to move, raising his hands slightly as if to catch Loki when he wobbled, Tony let out a sigh of relief when Loki managed to stay upright. Grinning when the god turned a smile towards him, Tony clapped. “See? You can do it!” he said lightly, coming over to him. Carefully placing his hands on Loki’s waist, he carefully adjusted his stance, getting him to hold his spine a little straighter, adjusting the angle he was leaning at. ‘Try again…and don’t be so scared, you can do it, just be confident.” He said, moving away again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled more when he saw Tony smiling at him. He nodded when the man asked him if he saw that he could do it. Loki allowed Tony to adjust him so he was standing straighter but still leaning a bit. Nodding when told to try again after Tony had moved away he did so and was quite pleased when he only wobbled a bit but moved forward. "I got it." Loki exclaimed excitedly standing up more as he was still moving. Suddenly his balance shifted and he was falling. Hitting the ice was not pleasant.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned broadly as Loki began to skate better, only wobbling the smallest bit. He started to agree with Loki’s exclamation, then his mate was falling over. “Woah! Babe!” he exclaimed, covering the space between them quickly and bending over to help him up. “You okay Lo?” he asked, looking him over, making sure he wasn’t hurt before grinning. “Perhaps we should keep victory celebrations to when you’re standing still.” He said lightly, brushing Loki off and meeting his eyes. “You were doing good though.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:02 pm
MDaylus

A brief moment of panic rushed through Loki as he fell especially hearing Tony call out for him. "That was not pleasant but I believe I am alright." Loki assured. "I believe you are right that I should keep my celebrations until I have finished skating." Loki continued getting up with Tony's help. Getting up was a lot harder too than he thought it would be considering the skates and his feet wanted to go anywhere but under him. Finally he stood still as Tony brushed him off and blushed a bit at the praise. "You are much better at it."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but start laughing as they struggled to get Loki upright, nearly succeeding in sending him to the ice in the process. He could only imagine what they looked like. He hoped Loki wouldn’t think he was mocking him or anything, Tony was just amused by the situation. Shaking his head at the response he got from Loki, he finished brushing him off and met his eyes. “You were doing good Lo. You can’t compare someone who knows how to skate to someone who is just learning. Would you want to compare what you wrote when you were just learning how to write to something you wrote as a teenager, or to something you wrote now?” he asked lightly. “Besides, my skating is shameful considering how long it’s been since I first learned. I should be able to do jumps and spins and everything, I’ve only barely mastered the art of not busting my a**.” He joked. Checking Loki over once more, Tony nodded. “Now let’s try that again. You had almost gotten it. Just remember to stop yourself before trying to shift your weight right now.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at first when he heard Tony's laughter but when he saw the amused look on his face Loki smiled. Tony wasn't really laughing at him. Loki's frown returned when the man said that he couldn't compare himself to someone who knew how to skate. "No..." he admitted when Tony questioned him about comparing his writing from when he first learned to now. "You are merely out of practice. I am sure you are fine." Loki protested. Nodding his concession to trying again he knew he would not attempt to shift his weight until he was stable and stopped.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s faith in his abilities. How disappointed the god would be once he got this down only to find his mate mediocre at best. When Loki nodded his agreement to try to skate again, he helped him shift weight again and adjust his posture. Skating back a bit, he smiled at Loki. “Alright, now come to me.” He said, reaching out a hand for Loki so he had a destination and something to focus on.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man smiled at him. He was glad Tony helped him with his posture once more it was not yet familiar to him yet. Loki smiled even more as the man beckoned him closer. Taking another breath he did what Tony had taught him moving forward. He had quickly grasped Tony's hand give a delighted laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed still, grinning more and more as Loki approached. It wasn’t smooth or graceful yet, but it was progress, and to think they hadn’t even been on the ice that long. “See? You can do it. Just need a bit of concentration.” He said brightly, pulling Loki in close to wrap his arms around the god. “You’re doing so well.” He smiled, pecking his lips before placing a gently kiss at where Loki’s mark was hidden under his shirt.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:40 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly as Tony praised his progress. Giving a soft laugh as he was pulled close to the man. Giving a soft shiver as the mark beneath his shirt was kissed his eyes closed a bit until he heard the tell tale snap of a camera. Casting a glance in the direction he had heard it he sighed. "It seems we have been found out and shall soon make headlines." Loki stated softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games