Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki had watched Fury during some of the proceedings and noted that the man seemed displeased. Not with the going ons but with the situation or those behind the situation. "I did not ask for a guarantee merely that you would ask and inform me of the answer." Loki responded. "I thank you for doing so." he continued as an after thought. It was best not to get on SHIELD's bad side even if his mate could rip them down in days.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fury nodded again. “Then if that is settled, I believe we are done here, unless the two of you want to argue some more.” He said slowly, looking between Tony and the agent. Stepping toward the agents, he waved them on, ready to get out of there. He was used to having one or two of the team be angry at him, but the whole team didn’t want him there at the moment and he wasn’t going to push his luck.

As soon as Fury left, Tony shook his head. “JARVIS, do another sweep of SHIELD systems, open anything new, find anything hidden. They’re hiding something again and I don’t like it.” He said slowly. Looking to Natasha and Clint, he frowned slightly. “And you two need to stay on your toes. Something is going on with SHIELD, something more concerning than normal…”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Fury did. The man seemed to be quite intelligent announcing that if they were done they should head out. He still put on a brave face as if the whole situation didn't make him uncomfortable. Watching ad the man and his goons departed loki let out a breath of relief as he moved to sit down suddenly feeling queasy. It seemed the baby or his body did not appreciate all the stress he was going through. Slumping into a chair Mischief appeared like magic jumping into his lap to provide comfort. "It may not be what we think, those runes were dwarven and made by no Asgardian hand." Loki spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki move to sit down, partially concerned, feeling his exhaustion over the bond. He didn't seem too bad off though and since he didn't try to leave, Tony figured he was alright. Smiling as he saw Mischief promptly come to comfort and get attention from Loki, Tony let himself begin to pace, agitation getting the better of him. Hearing Loki, he frowned slightly. "Dwarven? Should there be any dwarves on earth? Do you or Thor have any disagreements with them?" He asked quickly. Steve stood, arms crossed, watching the scene. "More importantly, would they have reason or be likely to side against us, even if they don't necessarily side with us?"

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki smile d as Mischief demanded his attention. He put her calming and relaxing. Slowly the queasiness faded. Looking to Tony as the man began to pace around the room. "I do not know, I can not recall dwarves being on midgard for centuries but that does not mean there have not been. The disagreement that was had was long ago and they were graciously paid for their 'forgiveness'. There should be no lingering reason for them to seek out my self or thor." Loki assured. He did not a reason the dwarves would side against them moreover those cuffs looked to only block Asgardian magic not his Jotun magic. "I do not think those cuffs were designed with myself in mind unless SHIELD knows what I am and have ignored it." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to frown as he thought everything over. “Two more questions. If they were paid off, are they only concerned by money? Will they do whatever is asked if given the right sum? And is there someone else they have problems with that you know of? Someone else those cuffs could be meant for?” he asked slowly, looking to his mate as he paused, bouncing on his heels slightly and then deciding he wasn’t done pacing and started moving again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:26 am
MDaylus

Loki shook his head. "I never said they were paid in money they were traded goods and materials for crafting as well as a treaty." Loki stated. "I do not believe that Midgard has what the dwarven culture would want. I also do not believe that it is more than one person. I think it may just be one dwarven outcast and I have an inclination as to whom but I can not say for sure yet. However if I am right and he agrees to meet with me we may have found you a master." Loki smiled. He didn't think the cuffs were a problem, he believed that SHIELD had asked for them without giving any knowledge of their intended use.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely, trying to calm himself down a little. Loki was more informed about this and he wasn’t concerned, so he shouldn’t be either. Sighing, he went and got himself a drink before slowly coming back to Loki, sitting on the arm of the chair he was in, he shook his head. “It’ll be nice if your right, but we have to be careful babe…..we have no idea what Sif and others know and who they’ve managed to become allies with.” He murmured.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man began to settle down. Placing a hand on the mans knee as he sat on the arm of the chair he was in. "I had no intention of not being so. I was planning on taking you with me at the very least." Loki answered. He knew better than to be by himself right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words, the plan soothing him a little, not liking the idea of Loki dealing a potentially dangerous stranger alone. “I still think something is off with SHIELD though, more than just this secret magic user they have. Fury has never missed the chance to chew me out before…..but he didn’t even seem remotely interested though.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony proclaimed that something still seemed off with SHIELD. "The director did seem quite distracted. Perhaps there is something within his home life that is bothering him however." Loki suggested hopefully. He knew he was probably wrong but he could hope for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly. “I have no idea. I highly doubt it’s ‘home life’ though….I don’t think the man even knows what that is.” He mumbled. Slowly reaching out an beginning to rub his fingers through Loki’s hair, he sighed. “I suppose it isn’t our problem though. Are you alright?” he asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that he was sure that Fury wasn't concerned about his home life. Loki leaned into Tony as the man began to rub his fingers through his hair. "I am alright, just was a bit freaked out about the possibilities to the cuffs." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I wasn’t going to let them use those on you Loki. Never.” He promised, continuing to Pet Loki’s hair, even leaning down and kissing the top of his head softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony assured him that he wouldn't have allowed the thing to be used on him. "I know you will not." Loki sighed. He felt more relaxed and at ease as everyone settled after dealing with SHIELD.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games