Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony jumped slightly at the grope, but smirked after Loki, watching him disappear into the bathroom. Continuing to stretch as Loki showered, he looked him over when he came out. “Sure…Go ahead.” He smiled. “I hope he finds something interesting for you.” He added, moving to kiss him as he headed for the shower himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony jumped after he had squeezed his eyes. Hearing the man's response to his question he smiled nodding. "I shall see you down there then." loki responded before flashing from the room. He reappeared in the lab and smiled seeing Bruce. "Greetings Bruce, how does everything fare?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked up quickly when Loki appeared. “Oh, hello…It’s all good.” He said, flushing a little. He’d been giving himself a shot at the time Loki appeared. “If you’d just give me a moment.” He said softly, looking back down to the needle, checking it before he carefully inserted it into his arm and gave himself the shot. Waiting for a moment, he looked to the heart monitor he had attached to himself. Satisfied, he detached it and began to clean up. “I’m sorry about that.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki took status of Bruce eyes falling on the needle in his hand. "Of course." he replied when the man asked for a moment. He watched as the doctor administered whatever was in the shot. "There is nothing to be sorry for. I appeared unannounced. Was that part of the project you have been working on?" Loki questioned curiously.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Shaking his head, Bruce didn’t respond at first, considering what he wanted to say before speaking. “I’m trying to see if I can administer a medicine that will be better allow me to control my heart rate.” He explained. “A….colleague of mine……Betty Ross, she wants to visit, but I well…..I’m not so sure without finding something to help….” He mumbled. He was clearly trying to hide what Betty meant to him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened as Bruce explained what he had been doing nodding in understanding. When the man explained that he was trying to do something for a colleague he shook his head but let it pass. He could easily see that Bruce cared for this woman but didn't want it obvious. "I am sure you will find a solution." Loki encouraged. "How is your project going have you found anything within the sample that you took from myself that have helped?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked over to Loki when he asked his question and bit his lip. “I have found something……but I can’t confirm it just yet…..and you won’t like it.” He said slowly, motioning for him to sit as he picked up a few files. “I don’t have to tell you if you don’t want to hear it….” He offered.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked quite confused when Bruce didn't launch into new findings right away and instead looked quite nervous. Then hearing that Bruce wasn't ready to confirm findings that he wouldn't like. Following the gesture to sit he looked expectantly to the man."I do not see how what you have found could be any worse than the lies Odin has told me." loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sitting across from Loki so he could face him and place the files between them, he shook his head. “I wouldn’t be so sure Loki.” he mumbled. Taking a moment to figure out how he wanted to broach this topic, he finally opened up a file and pulled out a bar graph showing overlapping columns of different colors. “DNA comes from both the mother and the father. Half from each.” He explained. “These graphs show the genes a person inherits. The yellow is from the maternal side, the red from the paternal. This is Tony’s graph, so you can see where he inherited his hair, his eye color, so on.” He explained, pointing to various spots. Pulling out another graph, he placed it beside Tony’s. “And this is Clint’s. You can see that though some traits are the same, like hair color, the overall graph is completely different.” He said, letting Loki compare them for a moment before putting them both a way. “Now this one is yours.” He said softly, showing Loki his. “Now this, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to confirm, but the maternal DNA is way off. It barely passes as maternal in some cases…..and I have read Norse myth and Thor has confirmed some things for me in the past. And he says that you have carried and given birth to children. I believe that comes from your Jotun DNA. So your…um….mother by medical terms was actually male from what I can tell.” He explained. “Which would make sense as a survival technique for the harsh climate you and Thor have described Jotunheim to be. But that isn’t what I’m worried about.” After a moment, he pulled out another graph and handed it to Loki. “Now I can’t confirm with complete certainty without fresh blood samples, and a comparative test, but look at the paternal DNA.” He said slowly. Between the two graphs, the paternal DNA was almost an exact match. “Even though I can’t confirm, I have never seen two initial graphs that similar that haven’t had the same parent. Loki….that second graph belongs to Thor…….I believe Odin is your father…..”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt an apprehensive feeling tighten itself in his chest as Bruce said he wasn't so sure that the lie Odin had fed him for most of his life might not be worse than what Bruce had for him. He watched what Bruce pulled out from the file looking over it as it was explained. He found himself quite enthralled by what the man was explaining nodding when Bruce said that he had confirmed with Thor why his own graphs seemed off because he had probably been born of a male. "Jotunheim is quite a desolate place." Loki acknowledged. Taking his graph and the new one Bruce handed him he couldn't help but see how the two sides belonging to the father were almost exactly the same. Hearing the man claim the second graph belonged to Thor the god eyes shot up to the man. "What?" Loki gasped. Odin was his father, that would mean that the the god would have had to have lain at least once with Laufey. "No, it that can not be true, there must be some mistake." Loki gasped out swallowing harshly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head, meeting Loki’s eyes. “It would explain why I have found so much of your DNA to be similar to an Asgardian’s. How you can use Asgardian magic, even how you, as an infant adopted the form of an Asgardian before you knew anything of magic.” He said slowly. “Like I said, I can’t tell you for certain, without a specific test. But I am 85 even 90 percent positive that you and Thor are half-brothers.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki could hear what Bruce was saying but in his head he was still trying to figure out how it was possible. He had been born after Thor, Frigga and Odin had been married then, and they had been at war when Odin had taken him. He was the illegitimate child of Asgard of Jotunheim. "What is the test?" he questioned when Bruce suggested a way to be sure. Loki was about ready to either confront Thor or pop of to Asgard and confront Odin damning the consequences.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“It’s just a blood test specifically looking at the links between two sets of DNA. I’d have to get another blood sample from you and one from Thor. If you’d like me to do it I wouldn’t even have to tell Thor what it’s about, he’s used to me requesting such things when he’d around. I wouldn’t be able to have results for you for at least 12 hours if not more. The system isn’t used to non-human DNA.” He explained. Pausing so Loki could process, he sighed. “Would you like me to perform this test? If I do…..I’d request that you not leave or act on anything until I have results so your actions are truly founded on proof.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki was suddenly paying careful attention to Bruce once more as the man explained what he could do to confirm it. Before he had even finished asking Loki if he wanted to do the test the god was rolling up his sleeves so the man could take another sample. "I will not speak with Thor on this matter until you have confirmed the results, but I would ask that it is completed as soon as it can be done." Loki pleaded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “Of course.” He said softly, moving to get what he needed to pull blood. Carefully cleaning the spot he’d draw from, he pulled a needle of blood, a little more than he’d pulled last time and labeled it. “I’ll go get Thor’s blood.” He said, getting another kit and leaving the lab to find the other god.

A moment after he left Tony came strolling in, a tray of food in his hands. There were three cups of coffee and a few plates of things to eat from biscuits and jam, pieces of fruit, cinnamon rolls, and a small plate of bacon. Setting the tray down near Loki, he handed one of the cups of coffee to him. “You missed it. I went to go get us some food and Steve tried to fuss about us needing to show up on time if we wanted breakfast, but then I told him that we had better things to do. You should’ve seen how long it took him to figure…..” he’d been talking as he was slathering a biscuit with jam. When he finally looked up, he saw the tension in Loki. “Babe….what’s wrong?”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games