Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s contentment when Loki ran his fingers through his hair radiated across the bond. It was much better than his agitation from earlier. Listening to Loki curiously, he smiled at the description offered. “Sounds like people I wouldn’t mind hanging out with. Kind of like the crowd I hung out with in college when I could.” He said lightly. As interested as he was in the elves Loki seemed to like so much, and as much as he liked using their language, Tony couldn’t see himself getting along with such elegant people for long. Sure, he could schmooze with the rich and proper, but he usually tired of that and got in trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki added his own contentment when he felt the other man's. Chuckling softly, "I am sure they are quite as such. However many are prone to gambling which is how Thor ended up with Mjolnir." Loki stated. Loki could see his lover easily getting along with the dwarves as long as Loki himself wasn't around. He was still blamed for the loss of Mjolnir. The dwarves called him a cheat and liar. He had merely bested them at their games but his reputation had proceeded him by then.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the story, curious about what had happened, but not feeling like asking yet. “Have we taught you to play poker yet? Thor is horrible at it, but I bet you’d be fantastic.” He said lightly. Tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when he heard that Thor was terrible at the game Tony was asking him about. "You have not taught me such a game as of yet." Loki stated with a shake of his head.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a dramatic gasp when he heard Loki say that they hadn’t taught him poker yet. “We have to fix that!” he exclaimed, shooting up. “That’s it. Poker night everyone! Now!” he said loudly. Bruce just rolled his eyes, giving a patient smile. Steve was actually intrigued by the idea, already moving to set up the large, eight seat poker table for everyone. Jane on the other hand had to comfort Thor as he grumbled over the idea, knowing this would be another evening of him failing at the game, but he was too interested in playing a game with his friends to turn it down. As he did that, Tony turned to Loki. “Poker is a card game. It’s used for gambling, but most of the time people don’t really put anything of value up or play for something like candy. It’s all about luck, strategy, and being able to bluff when you’re in trouble.” He explained excitedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki quirked an eyebrow when Tony released a dramatic gasp and called for a poker night after declaring that they had to fix such a thing. It seemed no one but Thor had a problem with this as Steve moved to set up the table. The assassins were moving as well grabbing cards and something else Loki was unfamiliar with. "What are we playing for?" Loki questioned when Tony explained that that people usually gambled for things. It was beginning to sound like a game he had played on Midgard ages ago when he last visited. He of course was not going to let those around him know that he had played before nor that he perhaps knew how to cheat at such a game. Which was surprisingly easy with his magic.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the question, looking to everyone else. “We do have a few bags of Halloween candy we can play for.” He said lightly. “And winner gets to pick the movie for next. movie night.” He added with a grin. Helping Loki out of the chair, he led him over to the table, pulling two chairs over for them. Scratching Mischief’s head, he snagged a deck from Natasha to show Loki the cards and begin explaining the rules to him, Bruce taking up a spot as the dealer, his personality working best for the usually competitive game. Steve was an old expert at poker and was freakishly good for being such a honest guy, Natasha had the perfect poker face, Clint cheated more often than not, and Tony also had a brilliant poker face, not to mention he counted cards. Dealing out the chips, Tony also explained the point of the chips and how and when to use them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in contemplation when Tony said that they had some Halloween candy to gamble for and the opportunity to chose the next movie for movie night. They were not high stakes but it worked well for the god considering his sweet tooth. It also seemed the best thing for the group of friends that could have high tempers if the stakes were too high. Loki smiled as Tony helped him from the chair so he could hold onto the kitten, he sat down in one of the chairs settling the kitten into his lap once more. Loki listened as Tony explained the game and became more convinced that he knew this game and had to keep the smirk off his face. Dealing with the chips was a bit different but it mattered not. "I think I understand." Loki stated when Tony finished his explanation.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Nodding when Loki said he understood, Tony motioned for Bruce to deal everyone in. ‘And try to play fair babe.’ He said gently across the bond, knowing his mate well enough to know he’d cheat at something like this if given the chance. It didn’t take long to see the dynamics of the game unfolding, the genuine competition between the teammates, and how horrible Thor was at it, the god resigning himself to losing every hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:57 am
MDaylus

Loki watched as Bruce dealt everyone in but sent a scandalized look to Tony when the man told him to try and play fair through their bond. 'I have not even done anything.' Loki pouted. However the god sat back and decided he would only use simple tricks for the game. Some of which involved changing Clint's cards when the man tried to cheat. If he wasn't allowed to cheat neither was anyone else. As they played Loki began to feel bad for Thor as it seemed his brother really was terrible at the game and seemed to constantly wear the kicked puppy look. The god subtly changed the others hand to that of his own winning one every once in awhile to perk the god up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s pout, not impressed by it at all. He knew his mate. And more than that, he could sense it when he used magic, so he knew when he was cheating and when he wasn’t. Of course he never said anything, especially since Loki wasn’t turning everything in his favor all the time, everyone winning a few hands here and there. He couldn’t help but smile when he saw how Loki was using magic to help Thor. The god always perked up when he was surprised by a win, bouncing in his seat like an overexcited puppy. Leaning back, he kissed the god’s cheek, arm wrapping around his shoulders when he folded one round. ‘I knew you loved your brother.’ He teased gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki really didn't cheat except for helping Thor or stopping Clint. If removing good cards from Clint's hand helped him win well then that was just a side effect. He couldn't help but smile softly when the other god bounced when he won a hand Loki had gifted him. Loki looked to Tony when the man kissed his cheek after Thor won once more. 'I am certain I do not know what your speaking of.' Loki hummed through the bond when he was teased.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

‘Of course you don’t.’ Tony replied lightly. They played for a while longer, but the game ultimately came down to Natasha and Steve playing it out, the others watching and betting on who would win, With Steve ultimately taking it. By that point everyone was tired and all the tension from the earlier encounter with Fury had abated. “Let’s go to bed.” Tony said softly, head resting on Loki's shoulder as he pet Mischief, who had fallen asleep in a little ball on Loki’s lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a coy smile but said nothing more. He continued playing and eventually allowed himself to be taken out. He had lost too many hands helping Thor to compete against Natasha or Steve but he was okay with that seeing the other god smile contentedly. He leaned back when he had been taken out merely petting Mischief gently as he observed the two fighting for the goal. When they had finished Loki couldn't help but nod when Tony stated they should go to bed. "I think that is a wise idea." Loki agreed shifting to pick up the sleeping cat without dislodging her too much. "After you my love." loki hummed to the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games