Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile when Tony kissed his forehead. The more he thought through the night however had the god tearing up knowing he would have to leave his love. He felt like even though he had found happiness once more he once again couldn't have it. Somewhere in the early morning Loki couldn't stand the thoughts anymore and escaped the bedroom and to the kitchen and main room summoning a book. He needed to take his mind off of things.

(Now I remember, Tony was gonna get her while Steve and Loki were out)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned when he found Loki gone. Reaching out his mind, he located Loki and relaxed slightly, knowing he seemed to be alright. He sensed something off about his lover however, and that made him frown and go searching for him, a half-asleep Mischief tucked in his arm. Coming into the main room and finding the god reading, he tilted his head and approached. “You alright?” he asked softly, voice thick with sleep.

((Yep.))

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt Tony reach out through their bond but assumed the man would go back to sleep. When Tony walked into the main room and asked if he was alright startled the god. "Tony..." Loki gasped before giving a soft smile seeing when he saw the half asleep man carrying his kitten. "I am alright I merely could not sleep. You should go back to sleep." Loki stated marking his book and closing it. He set the book aside and sat up properly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling slightly at being able to startle Loki, he made a face at the suggestion. Wandering closer, he leaned over the couch, kissing Loki softly and resting his head on Loki’s shoulder. “Don’t like sleeping without you.” He mumbled, Mischief shifting in his arms and mewing softly as she was further disturbed from her sleep.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony moved closer despite Loki's suggestion. Tilting his head up to receive the kiss and allow Tony to lay his head on his shoulder. "I am sorry love, I can come back to bed with you and try to sleep once more." Loki stated reaching a hand up to soothe the kitten.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. Moving around the couch moved to lay on the couch with Loki, resting his head in Loki’s lap and letting Mischief curl up under his chin. “You keep reading. Steve will come to get us in a bit anyway. You’re going shopping today, remember?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony shook his head. It was why he hadn't moved, he didn't know if Tony would want to go back to bed. Instead he shifted over as the man moved around the couch and let him lay his head in his lap. Smiling he ran a hand gently through Tony's hair. "I remember, we are going to find a costume for myself." Loki stated. He opened his book once more reading and flipping pages with his magic so he did not have to stop running his hand through Tony's hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed in response. “I look forward to seeing it.” He said softly, already starting to doze off. He didn’t really manage to get fully asleep, but he was still resting, content to have his mate with him, to feel his fingers in his hair and know he was alright. Like Tony had thought however, about an hour and half later, Steve stepped out of the elevator, looking the pair over curiously. “Breakfast is ready.” He announced, his voice causing Tony to begin stirring again. “I figure if we’re still going shopping today, we can leave after.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:53 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled in response. "Tomorrow." Loki promised. He continued reading as Tony dozed off once more. Loki looked up when he heard the elevator and Steve enter. He smiled at the solider when the man looked them over curiously. "Thank you and going after breakfast sounds wonderful." loki thanked before turning to tony. "Time to wake up my love." Loki spoke softly giving Tony a soft shake as he closed and banished his book also removing the kitten from under Tony's chin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face as he was disturbed. Feeling Loki shaking him, Tony slowly woke up fully, grumbling as his eyes opened before turning over, hiding his face against Loki's stomach and wrapping his arms around him. "But I'm comfy." He grumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:50 am
MDaylus

Loki chuckled at Tony when the man protested getting up by wrapping his arms around him and burying his head against the god's stomach. "Come now, I have plans for the day and you have to deal with pepper who will no doubt call about yesterday." Loki admonished.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

"That just makes me want to stay put and hide." Tony responded flatly, nuzzling more into Loki before he finally let go. Slowly get himself upright, he stretched and twisted, working cramped muscles. Looking over Loki, he smiled and pulled the god into a kiss. "Love you." He said gently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:31 am
MDaylus

Loki chuckled again when the man said that dealing with Pepper made him want to hide all the more. "I know but if you don't speak with her today she will just find you at the party tomorrow if not sooner." Loki reminded. He watched as Tony finally moved smiling as the man worked his cramped muscles only to be a bit surprised as he was pulled into a kiss. "I love you too." he responded.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling warmly when Loki returned the affection, Tony finally stood up, offering a hand to Loki. Heading down to the common floor with him, Tony paused long enough to make a bowl of food for Mischief before he went to the table, taking his normal seat amongst the group. Everyone seemed to be in decent moods after last night’s game, though Clint voiced several times how he didn’t know how he’d done so poorly and Thor had managed to do relatively well, a concern no one else seemed to care about as Clint’s cheating had obviously not helped him for once.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki took the offered hand when Tony stood and stood himself. Together they headed down to the main floor loki greeting everyone as Tony made Mischief's food. He was pleased despite Clint's complaints that there were no hurt tempers from the night before. Perhaps loki thought that losing wasn't so bad.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games