Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:44 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

Luminova effortlessly picks up Sha in her arms and walks around the west side of the of the island counter.
"Aileen, wound you please carry Lady Schwartzvid?"
She asks over her right shoulder and following after Dr. Addams.

Aileen pauses just as she's a bout to take another bite of her chow mein and rederects her eyes in the direction of Luminova, then over to the north side of the island counter, where Darkfrost 's body lays, the last of the pile that Luminova had pushed out of the elevator.
"s**t..."
She says, before packing her food back up in the paper back and tossing it to Jack.
"I'll be askin that back, along with the rest o it, soon enough."
She says. S hen turns back, to Sicklehawk.
"Come on, up!"
She says to Snowflash, jently pulling on her reins.
"We need tae get movin, come on..."
leading Snowflash over to Darkfrost's body, she hefts the corps up, drapes it across her saddle, and then proceeds to lead the Sicklehhawk by the reins. "Come on, Uncle Adair."
She says, following after Luminova.

"Just a momment..."
Aidar says, going wild on the controls of his game.
"I almost got this..."

"UNCLE!!!" emotion_jawdrop
Aileen shreiks, appalled at his behavior.

Aidar looks up from his game at Aileen.
"Ye're right."
He says, closing his game, without pausing, and tucking it back into his leg satchel.
"I deserve to die, for even thinkin like that!... Come on, let's go."
And with those words, Aidar follows Dr. Addams and Luminova through the door, followed by Fenris and Jaeger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veronica floats after Aidar, ahead of Aileen, Snowflash, and Darkfrost; while Dr. Addams leads them south, down a hallway that appears to have a pair of electronic shutter doors at the end on the other side of another laser gate.
"Security is much tighter here."
Dr. Addams explains.
"Beyond this point is were we do the experiments that really matter, experiments that will make, or break Gaia... What we work on beyond this point has the potential to become devastating weapons if misused, or lift Gaian kind so far into the future, that our civilization today will look like the Stone Age, in comparison!"
Approaching a panel on the east wall, just before the laser gate, she then swipes her card, deactivating the laser gate and then with a slight bow, she gestures southward that the others pass.
"Imagine a world with out hunger..."
She says with a smile that expresses both pride and excitement.
"A world without sickness... With clean energy... We no longer need level forests for lumber, or mine Gaia for resources... A world without war, because everybody has plenty... A world where Man is stronger, smarter, faster, better! Even critical Injuries can be recovered from within a day, we cannot grow old and die, virtual immortality!... Currency will be a thing of the past, because everybody will be able to make for themselves, what ever they want, food, beverage, shelter, transportation, entertainment, everybody'll be able to just manifest their own, they'll never need to buy anything ever again!... Cemeteries will disappear, we'll be able to recycle our dead and give meaning to their deaths, as well as their lives. Deserts will be cultivated into fields, forests, and jungles, over night, every endangered species will become abundant, we'll make this world into a PARADISE!!! Greed and destruction will no longer be the way of this world!... Or, we could just destroy everything, by simply reversing the processes... Personally, I'd prefer the former."
As the others approach her and the open laser gate, a plaque reading "Library Room" becomes noticeable over the doors at the end of the hall, as does a westward bend that goes past the Library room and then bends south and out of sight.

Luminova smiles at Rebecca's words as she carries Sha past her. Coming upon the doors, she reads the plaque and deciding that that's obviously not where they are headed, decides to keep walking and follow the bend.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:44 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Just a momment..."
"I almost got this..."

"Ye're right."
He says, closing his game, without pausing, and tucking it back into his leg satchel.
And with those words, Aidar follows Dr. Addams and Luminova through the door, followed by Fenris and Jaeger.

Veronica floats after Aidar, ahead of Aileen, Snowflash, and Darkfrost; while Dr. Addams leads them south, down a hallway that appears to have a pair of electronic shutter doors at the end on the other side of another laser gate.
Dr. Addams explains.
"Beyond this point is were we do the experiments that really matter, experiments that will make, or break Gaia... What we work on beyond this point has the potential to become devastating weapons if misused, or lift Gaian kind so far into the future, that our civilization today will look like the Stone Age, in comparison!"
Approaching a panel on the east wall, just before the laser gate, she then swipes her card, deactivating the laser gate and then with a slight bow, she gestures southward that the others pass.
"A world without sickness... With clean energy... We no longer need level forests for lumber, or mine Gaia for resources... A world without war, because everybody has plenty... A world where Man is stronger, smarter, faster, better! Even critical Injuries can be recovered from within a day, we cannot grow old and die, virtual immortality!... Currency will be a thing of the past, because everybody will be able to make for themselves, what ever they want, food, beverage, shelter, transportation, entertainment, everybody'll be able to just manifest their own, they'll never need to buy anything ever again!... Cemeteries will disappear, we'll be able to recycle our dead and give meaning to their deaths, as well as their lives. Deserts will be cultivated into fields, forests, and jungles, over night, every endangered species will become abundant, we'll make this world into a PARADISE!!! Greed and destruction will no longer be the way of this world!... Or, we could just destroy everything, by simply reversing the processes... Personally, I'd prefer the former."
As the others approach her and the open laser gate, a plaque reading "Library Room" becomes noticeable over the doors at the end of the hall, as does a westward bend that goes past the Library room and then bends south and out of sight.

Luminova smiles at Rebecca's words as she carries Sha past her. Coming upon the doors, she reads the plaque and deciding that that's obviously not where they are headed, decides to keep walking and follow the bend.

User Image
After that little debacle/ what one of the narrators would call "I told you so" moments. Jack still grinning lifts his cane up, spins it and follows the group. His codec rings diverting jacks attention for split second. As he follows the doctors gesture to proceed he continues to nod at everything she is describing and takes a few pictures of seemingly nothing. He raises his hand and says " I have a question, all that you people are working on is here right?"  

May Akai Usagi

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:25 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Just a momment..."
"I almost got this..."

"Ye're right."

Dr. Addams explains.

User Image
After that little debacle/ what one of the narrators would call "I told you so" moments. Jack still grinning lifts his cane up, spins it and follows the group. His codec rings diverting jacks attention for split second. As he follows the doctors gesture to proceed he continues to nod at everything she is describing and takes a few pictures of seemingly nothing. He raises his hand and says " I have a question, all that you people are working on is here right?"

Aidar listen intently as he passes Dr. Addams with Fenris and Jaeger and following Luminova around the bend, Notices Veronica coming up behind, followed by Loki and Kala, while Aileen, Snowflash, and Mina are followed by Maugrim and Adelveiss, with Mr. Stubbs following close after Jack.
"Veronica..."
He says, turning to her, holding out his right hand with an upturned open palm.
"Might I see that device ye snatched from Jack?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:05 pm
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Ye're right."
And with those words, Aidar follows Dr. Addams and Luminova through the door.

Dr. Addams explains.

User Image

Aidar listen intently as he passes Dr. Addams with Fenris and Jaeger and following Luminova around the bend, Notices Veronica coming up behind, followed by Loki and Kala, while Aileen, Snowflash, and Mina are followed by Maugrim and Adelveiss, with Mr. Stubbs following close after Jack.
"Veronica..."

"No."Dr. Addams answers jack as he passes.
"Only the real big projects that will make a real difference. elsewhere in this facility, there are other projects being worked on, such as the development of new herbal medicines, development of new cosmetics, designing better weapons, better vehicles, the list goes on... But what we are working on here will render all that obsolete, but it also holds the most danger... That's why security is tighter, here. "

While Dr. Addams is explaining things to Jack, Veronica hands the Burning Icewolf the requested remote control.
"What do you want it for?"
She asks.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Ye're right."
And with those words, Aidar follows Dr. Addams and Luminova through the door.

Dr. Addams explains.

User Image

"Veronica..."

"Only the real big projects that will make a real difference. elsewhere in this facility, there are other projects being worked on, such as the development of new herbal medicines, development of new cosmetics, designing better weapons, better vehicles, the list goes on... But what we are working on here will render all that obsolete, but it also holds the most danger... That's why security is tighter, here. "

While Dr. Addams is explaining things to Jack, Veronica hands the Burning Icewolf the requested remote control.
She asks.

"This!"
Aidar answers Veronica as he stops in his tracks and begins to concentrate.
Mr. Stubbs looks at Dr. Addams on his left and smiles a fanged grin as he lumbers past her and through the laser gate. Meanwhile, Aidar flares up just like he did when he had put Jack through the wall and crushes the device Veronica handed him to dust. the flaring golden energy around him then snuffs out instantly and he half drops to his right knee, but forces himself back up.
"We will nae be havin any more of that..."
He says sternly, shaking the dust from his hand, and then resumes walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel

User Image

"Veronica..."

She asks.

"This!"
Mr. Stubbs looks at Dr. Addams on his left and smiles a fanged grin as he lumbers past her and through the laser gate. Meanwhile, Aidar flares up just like he did when he had put Jack through the wall and crushes the device Veronica handed him to dust. the flaring golden energy around him then snuffs out instantly and he half drops to his right knee, but forces himself back up.

"Wasn't that a bit childish, breaking Jack's toy?"
Veronica asks in a slight scolding motherly tone.
Dr. Addams had shyly turned her face a way toward the north to block Mr. Stubbs's gaze from her mind, her eyes fixated on the door beyond with an angry expression, almost as if she wanted to destroy that door, when a bright golden flash suddenly drew her attention. Turning to look in the direction of the Burning Icewolf in time to see him destroy some sort of device and she recognizes the flash he gives off as the same light from before, when he attacked Jack.
"Oh, no!"
She gasps as she rushes through the laser gate, swiping her card across the panel on the other side as she passes, reactivating it. quickly moving past everybody, she comes upon The Burning Icewolf.
"Aidar, are you alright?"
She asks in a worried tone as she places her left hand on the bottom left of his breastplate and her right hand on his back.
"You shouldn't have done that, again..."
She bracing herself, preparing to support him.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:37 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel

User Image

"Veronica..."

She asks.

"This!"
Occ: done for now.

Dr. Addams had shyly turned her face a way toward the north to block Mr. Stubbs's gaze from her mind, her eyes fixated on the door beyond with an angry expression, almost as if she wanted to destroy that door, when a bright golden flash suddenly drew her attention. Turning to look in the direction of the Burning Icewolf in time to see him destroy some sort of device and she recognizes the flash he gives off as the same light from before, when he attacked Jack.
"Oh, no!"
She gasps as she rushes through the laser gate, swiping her card across the panel on the other side as she passes, reactivating it. quickly moving past everybody, she comes upon The Burning Icewolf.
She asks in a worried tone as she places her left hand on the bottom left of his breastplate and her right hand on his back.

"Sweet Brigit..."
Aileen sighs as she sees her late mother's cousin flare up again.
"Nae again..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:41 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Veronica..."

She asks.

"This!"

"Oh, no!"

"Sweet Brigit..."
"Nae again..."

"I'm fine... Get off me!"
Aidar says, shrugging off Dr. Addams. He then pulls her clip board out of his leg satchel and hands it to her.
"By the way, ye dropped this."
He explains, before continuing on.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:58 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Veronica..."

She asks.

"This!"

"Oh, no!"

"Sweet Brigit..."
"Nae again..."

Aidar says, shrugging off Dr. Addams. He then pulls her clip board out of his leg satchel and hands it to her.

"Are you sure?"
Dr. Addams asks in concern.
"The last time you did this you could barely even stand!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:40 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"This!"

"Oh, no!"

"Sweet Brigit..."
"Nae again..."

"Are you sure?"

"I AM NAE SO WEAK AS TAE BE BROUGHT DOWN BY ME OWN POWER!"
Aidar snarls, his fur bristling.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"This!"

"Oh, no!"

"Sweet Brigit..."
"Nae again..."

"Are you sure?"

Aidar snarls with bristling fur.
"Anyway... This new world that ye speak of... It sounds very nice, at first, but I can see a few flaws in it..."

User Image
Nodding his head at everything the doctor is saying and then asks " that's good, now when can i blow all this research and equipment up, im available on Mondays through Thursdays all day, Fridays im gaming with the boys, and saturated are me times so no and Sundays im available from 8am to 8pm." after taking more pictures and looking around at everything, Jack peers at Aidar breaking his remote, he then reaches into his pocket to pull out another one and hits the rewind button pointing at Aidar, bringing him back to the point where he is fine, before using the power to destroy the remote. "well THAT was an unnecessary use of power, buddy ol' pal..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:03 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Sweet Brigit..."
"Nae again..."

"Are you sure?"

"Anyway... This new world that ye speak of... It sounds very nice, at first, but I can see a few flaws in it..."

User Image
Nodding his head at everything the doctor is saying and then asks " that's good, now when can i blow all this research and equipment up, im available on Mondays through Thursdays all day, Fridays im gaming with the boys, and saturated are me times so no and Sundays im available from 8am to 8pm." after taking more pictures and looking around at everything, Jack peers at Aidar breaking his remote, he then reaches into his pocket to pull out another one and hits the rewind button pointing at Aidar, bringing him back to the point where he is fine, before using the power to destroy the remote. "well THAT was an unnecessary use of power, buddy ol' pal..."

"What was that thing you destroyed anyway?"
Dr. Addams asks The Burning Icewolf, folding her arms in thought, with her free hand tucked inside and her clipboard hanging from the other hand beneath the elbow.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:58 pm
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Sweet Brigit..."
"Nae again..."

"Are you sure?"

User Image

Dr. Addams asks The Burning Icewolf, folding her arms in thought, with her free hand tucked inside and her clipboard hanging from the other hand beneath the elbow.

"Just a nuisance..."
Aidar says.
He adds, diverting the subject.
"A world where nobody ever dies, everybody's always alive, always breedin... Think about it... Every couple, they'll have children, an every one o them will grow up without a single loss an each have children o their own, and then their children will also grow up without a single loss and do the same, meanwhile, the grand parents live on, as do the great grand parents, an great great grand parents both generations down the line, an up the line.... A simple couple become 10, that 10 become 50, 50 become 200, on and on and on, with no decline, no old dyin to make from fo the young... Territory is eventually going to be come very scarce... I di nae know when, it' might be over a shouted or even a billion years, but territory WILL eventually run out for people... I know it's a terrible thing tae hear, but this world NEEDS death, for it tae live."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Are you sure?"

User Image

"Just a nuisance..."
Aidar says.
He adds, diverting the subject.
"A world where nobody ever dies, everybody's always alive, always breedin... Think about it... Every couple, they'll have children, an every one o them will grow up without a single loss an each have children o their own, and then their children will also grow up without a single loss and do the same, meanwhile, the grand parents live on, as do the great grand parents, an great great grand parents both generations down the line, an up the line.... A simple couple become 10, that 10 become 50, 50 become 200, on and on and on, with no decline, no old dyin to make from fo the young... Territory is eventually going to be come very scarce... I di nae know when, it' might be over a shouted or even a billion years, but territory WILL eventually run out for people... I know it's a terrible thing tae hear, but this world NEEDS death, for it tae live."

"Oh, really? Then why do you save, people, Aidar?.."
She asks rhetorically.
"Way save people? Why not just let them die? if this world needs death, then wouldn't you be harming this world by doing what you do?... Does that not in fact, make you a villain?... No, this world does not need death, it is SICK with it, like a cancer. And to answer your concern, Aidar, the threat of over population and decline of available territory has been calculated... You know of what we call "birth control" That's not real control, what we are working on will give us true control! We won't be throwing a way discharged semen or letting fertilized eggs drop out of us, or worse, abortions. Imagine a woman who only ovulates when she wants to... No more rape-babies, no more having to bleed for days or having menstrual cramps and being crabby because of it, she can live a billion years, have all the sex she wants, and only have a single child in that whole life span, without ever having to use a single one of those bothersome things, like condoms, diaphragms, and implanted patches. The men will also be able to control whether they even produce sperm or not, producing it, only when they want to father a child..."
Dr. Addams adjusts her glasses with her left hand while holding her clipboard to her chest with the other.
"As for territory, we'll be able spread out and colonize and cultivate uninhabited planets, like the Zurg- no, even better than the Zurg, we'll be able to build our own planets! forming our own mountains, plains, rivers, and seas; transporting animals to populate, seeds to terraform, we''ll be like GODS!!!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games