Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:23 pm
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Of course I'm dreaming!"
Dr. Addams shouts.
"What's wrong with that!? You're dreaming too! Why can't I share your dream or at least have my own version of it? Why is it so wrong to hope!?"

"Rebecca, ye need tae listen to me..."
Aidar says, placing his hands on her shoulders, his eyes turning a piercing blue.
"We are nae meant tae be like this, we're born, we grow up, make replacements o ourselves, and then we die, it's the way we were made, it is natural for us tae die!"
Ooc: Done for the night.

Dr. Addams had turned her head right and looked away from the Burning Icewolf when he grabbed her shoulders abut now she looks him in the face, tears welling in her green eyes.
"NO, IT'S NOT!"
She wails.
"No, it's not! Don't even think that! I've spent my whole life studying the workings of the human body... Our cells, the complexity of how we are made, if there really is a God, then he put a ridiculous amount of time in to making us, just for us to die! All that knowledge that we gather and collect in our brains, and for what? Just for it all to fade away!? It's a waste! We can't pass it on, not even the greatest teacher can pass on everything they know to their student, because they their self are actually still learning! Knowledge is always growing, there is always something new, and in the end we all do is just lose it all, forever! I refuse to believe that we are just meant to die! I REFUSE!!! Our cells, our DNA, our chromosomes, I've studied the complexity of it all, you haven't seen what I have seen, we are each a cosmos unto ourselves, and there nothing in us no detectable factor in our make up that is responsible for the aging process! My colleagues agree, by our design, our bodies are supposed to last forever! There nothing in us that makes our cells start breaking down and declining it just happens as if something outside is doing this to us as if... AS IF IT WAS MAGIC! It's as if we are cursed!"
She then shrugs off The burning Icewolf's hands and turning around, swipes her card across the panel of the door, causing it to slide open, retracting left into the wall.

User Image
"Okay I'm putting an end to this debacle of a debate now," Jack walks towards both the doctor getting in between her and Aidar "now how about, bear with me on this, keep your opinions, idea's and concerns to either yourselves (probably a better idea) or how about, since some of you dont know or forget my position, voice your complaints to me, you know, someone who HAS a say in this matter?" He twirls his cane glancing back and fourth between The Doctor and Aidar.

Dr. Add ams clenches her left fist at her side and stomps her right foot.
"If there truly is a God, as you claim..."
She says calmly.
"And he wants this for his children..., Then I will succeed... If not then, he will curse my efforts and every attempt I make to succeed, will ultimately end in failure, no matter what I do... Come! We are almost there."
She then steps through the door, leading them into some sort of computer terminal with a large computer with many monitors and several chairs running across their path from the east wall. Turning, to her right, she follows it west to the end of the room, where she then follows it's bend south.
"This is the room were security is monitored."
Dr. Addams explains.
"There's one one each floor. We'll need them to be manned, during the battle, if we want to effective counter the siege."

Aidar says nothing, but keeps his ears lowered, an expression of worry as he heads for the door, stepping past Jack, close behind Dr. Addams, followed by Fenris and Jaeger.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Of course I'm dreaming!"
Dr. Addams shouts.
"What's wrong with that!? You're dreaming too! Why can't I share your dream or at least have my own version of it? Why is it so wrong to hope!?"

"Rebecca, ye need tae listen to me..."
Aidar says, placing his hands on her shoulders, his eyes turning a piercing blue.
"We are nae meant tae be like this, we're born, we grow up, make replacements o ourselves, and then we die, it's the way we were made, it is natural for us tae die!"
Ooc: Done for the night.

Dr. Addams had turned her head right and looked away from the Burning Icewolf when he grabbed her shoulders abut now she looks him in the face, tears welling in her green eyes.
"NO, IT'S NOT!"
She wails.
"No, it's not! Don't even think that! I've spent my whole life studying the workings of the human body... Our cells, the complexity of how we are made, if there really is a God, then he put a ridiculous amount of time in to making us, just for us to die! All that knowledge that we gather and collect in our brains, and for what? Just for it all to fade away!? It's a waste! We can't pass it on, not even the greatest teacher can pass on everything they know to their student, because they their self are actually still learning! Knowledge is always growing, there is always something new, and in the end we all do is just lose it all, forever! I refuse to believe that we are just meant to die! I REFUSE!!! Our cells, our DNA, our chromosomes, I've studied the complexity of it all, you haven't seen what I have seen, we are each a cosmos unto ourselves, and there nothing in us no detectable factor in our make up that is responsible for the aging process! My colleagues agree, by our design, our bodies are supposed to last forever! There nothing in us that makes our cells start breaking down and declining it just happens as if something outside is doing this to us as if... AS IF IT WAS MAGIC! It's as if we are cursed!"
She then shrugs off The burning Icewolf's hands and turning around, swipes her card across the panel of the door, causing it to slide open, retracting left into the wall.

User Image
"Okay I'm putting an end to this debacle of a debate now," Jack walks towards both the doctor getting in between her and Aidar "now how about, bear with me on this, keep your opinions, idea's and concerns to either yourselves (probably a better idea) or how about, since some of you dont know or forget my position, voice your complaints to me, you know, someone who HAS a say in this matter?" He twirls his cane glancing back and fourth between The Doctor and Aidar.

She says calmly.
"And he wants this for his children..., Then I will succeed... If not then, he will curse my efforts and every attempt I make to succeed, will ultimately end in failure, no matter what I do... Come! We are almost there."
She then steps through the door, leading them into some sort of computer terminal with a large computer with many monitors and several chairs running across their path from the east wall. Turning, to her right, she follows it west to the end of the room, where she then follows it's bend south.
Dr. Addams explains.
"There's one one each floor. We'll need them to be manned, during the battle, if we want to effective counter the siege."

Aidar says nothing, but keeps his ears lowered, an expression of worry as he heads for the door, stepping past Jack, close behind Dr. Addams, followed by Fenris and Jaeger.

Luminova had been standing on the side by the door, almost leaning against the east wall, holding Sha's unconscious body in her arms and looking back and forth between The Burning Icewolf and Dr. Addams as they argued, taking in everything they said. She can see the legitimate concern of Aidar and the practicality of it, and though she can't really relate to how Dr. Addams must be feeling, having been born immortal and already lived for over 5,000 years, but she can understand her desire nit to die and sympathizes with here wanting to make her people better, her quest for perfection. She watches in thought as Dr. Addams passes through the door and her lord begins to follow close behind. Shifting Sha to where he is now draped over her left shoulder, holding him in place by the legs, she reaches her right hand out and gently lays it The Burning Icewolf's left shoulder, stopping him in his tracks, just outside the door.
"It may not be my place to tell you this, my lord..."
She says.
"But I feel that it is something you should know... We too have legends in the Undying Realm, the same as any other culture, and one such legend actually tells of a time in which Man was perfect without sin and immortal, much like Elves... They knew no pain, no dark thoughts or ambitions of any kind... They were like innocent children to such things... But some how... They lost it."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:29 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"NO, IT'S NOT!"
She wails.

User Image

She says calmly.
Dr. Addams explains.

Luminova had been standing on the side by the door, almost leaning against the east wall, holding Sha's unconscious body in her arms and looking back and forth between The Burning Icewolf and Dr. Addams as they argued, taking in everything they said. She can see the legitimate concern of Aidar and the practicality of it, and though she can't really relate to how Dr. Addams must be feeling, having been born immortal and already lived for over 5,000 years, but she can understand her desire nit to die and sympathizes with here wanting to make her people better, her quest for perfection. She watches in thought as Dr. Addams passes through the door and her lord begins to follow close behind. Shifting Sha to where he is now draped over her left shoulder, holding him in place by the legs, she reaches her right hand out and gently lays it The Burning Icewolf's left shoulder, stopping him in his tracks, just outside the door.
She says.
"But I feel that it is something you should know... We too have legends in the Undying Realm, the same as any other culture, and one such legend actually tells of a time in which Man was perfect without sin and immortal, much like Elves... They knew no pain, no dark thoughts or ambitions of any kind... They were like innocent children to such things... But some how... They lost it."

Aidar's ears perk up as he turns his attention to Luminova, nodding his head as he listens to her.
"Be that true?"
He asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:03 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"NO, IT'S NOT!"
She wails.

User Image

She says calmly.
Dr. Addams explains.

She says.

Aidar's ears perk up as he turns his attention to Luminova, nodding his head as he listens to her.
"Be that true?"
He asks.

"Where I come form, lying is a great crime, so yes, it must be true... The probability of it just being a fabricated story to entertain is very low, especially considering how they are said to have lost their immortality."
Luminova confirms.
"The say that Eru himself did it, that is the means of how it happened, but the "The details of why however, are questionable at best... The truth has has become distorted with having been told over the many centuries and generations, from the story tellers adding their own opinions and points of view to the story. I have heard many different versions and they all said different things, but one thing was always constant..."
Luminova looks in the direction of the door as if focusing on Dr. Addams's life force.
"Apparently they did something to cause Eru to become very rather wrathful... They defied him, some how..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:04 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

She says calmly.
Dr. Addams explains.

She says.

"Be that true?"
He asks.

"Where I come form, lying is a great crime, so yes, it must be true... The probability of it just being a fabricated story to entertain is very low, especially considering how they are said to have lost their immortality."
Luminova confirms.
"The say that Eru himself did it, that is the means of how it happened, but the "The details of why however, are questionable at best... The truth has has become distorted with having been told over the many centuries and generations, from the story tellers adding their own opinions and points of view to the story. I have heard many different versions and they all said different things, but one thing was always constant..."
Luminova looks in the direction of the door as if focusing on Dr. Addams's life force.
"Apparently they did something to cause Eru to become very wrathful... They defied him, some how..."

Aidar looks at Luminova for a moment as if in thought, then turns away to head through the the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

She says calmly.
Dr. Addams explains.

She says.

"Be that true?"
He asks.

Luminova confirms.
"Apparently they did something to cause Eru to become very wrathful... They defied him, some how..."

Aidar looks at Luminova for a moment as if in thought, then turns away to head through the the door.

"Aidar..."
Luminova calmly calls after him.
"When you speak to her about this again, keep in mind that you were also once Human... Your people were also meant to be immortal, if not for the folly of your ancestors, and The Dark originated from them as well... It seems to me, that just just wants to make people the way Eru originally intended them to be..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:54 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

She says.

"Be that true?"
He asks.

Luminova confirms.

"Aidar..."
"When you speak to her about this again, keep in mind that you were also once Human... Your people were also meant to be immortal, if not for the folly of your ancestors, and The Dark originated from them as well... It seems to me, that just just wants to make people the way Eru originally intended them to be..."

Aidar stops and looks back over his right shoulder.
"It would take a god tae di it."
He says.
"It be tae much for just one fleshling... Whatever she tries, is goin tae end in disaster."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

She says.

"Be that true?"
He asks.

Luminova confirms.

"Aidar..."

He says.
"It be tae much for just one fleshling... Whatever she tries, is goin tae end in disaster."

"That may be..."
Luminova answers.
"But by who ever said she has to do it, alone?... You are a very intelligent man, My lord... You can help her... Perhaps together... You may yet accomplish what you cannot alone."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:22 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

Luminova confirms.

"Aidar..."

He says.

"That may be..."
Luminova answers.
"But by who ever said she has to do it, alone?... You are a very intelligent man, My lord... You can help her... Perhaps together... You may yet accomplish what you cannot alone."

"I can't"
Aidar replies.
"I be a man o nature, nae science."
And with those words, he continues on after Dr. Addams.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

Luminova confirms.

"Aidar..."

He says.

"That may be..."
Luminova answers.

"I can't"
Aidar replies.

User Image
" oh my funny little icewolf friend you have no idea how right you are."
Jack quips.
" That's why I need to blow this building sky high, maybe some TNT, or maybe just fill the rooms with acid. Or how about I release some rioters in here. I'm getting ahead of myself, I know I'm supposed to n** this in the bud but I just cant decide, one I'm hoping she does the .5% chance she creates eden but the 80% big D and the 19.5% chances are to catastrophic for me o let her try. *sigh* So......are we there yet?  

May Akai Usagi

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:17 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Aidar..."

He says.

"That may be..."
Luminova answers.

"I can't"
Aidar replies.

User Image
Jack quips.
" That's why I need to blow this building sky high, maybe some TNT, or maybe just fill the rooms with acid. Or how about I release some rioters in here. I'm getting ahead of myself, I know I'm supposed to n** this in the bud but I just cant decide, one I'm hoping she does the .5% chance she creates eden but the 80% big D and the 19.5% chances are to catastrophic for me o let her try. *sigh* So......are we there yet?

Luminova shifts Sha back into both of her arms and cutting in front of Jack and the Wargs, steps through the door, in pursuit of the Burning Icewolf.
"A puzzle has many pieces, my lord."
She says.
"If she is working toward the same world as you, then perhaps you both are already but two corners of this one... Both with separate roles that together with others, create a whole... Think on it, before you do anything rash..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:57 am
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Aidar..."

He says.

"That may be..."
Luminova answers.

"I can't"
Aidar replies.

User Image
Jack quips.

Luminova shifts Sha back into both of her arms and cutting in front of Jack and the Wargs, steps through the door, in pursuit of the Burning Icewolf.
She says.
"If she is working toward the same world as you, then perhaps you both are already but two corners of this one... Both with separate roles that together with others, create a whole... Think on it, before you do anything rash..."
Aileen, scowls at Jack as she brushes past him, leading Snowflash by the riens.
"Yer nae funny, jack!"
She snarls in an almost hissing tone.
"In such a world as they one she be strivin fo, Me family would o never been slaughtered!"
They then pass through the door, following after Luminova.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:03 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"That may be..."
Luminova answers.

"I can't"
Aidar replies.

User Image
Jack quips.

She says.
"Yer nae funny, jack!"
"In such a world as they one she be strivin fo, Me family would o never been slaughtered!"

The other Wargs all growl at Jack as they pass and him and enter the door, Their large sizes forcing them to move in single file.
Mr. Stubbs following behind, stops next to jack and looks right at him, ears flat.
"You *gasp* are such a D I C K! *wheeze*"
He hisses, before continuing on, squeezing through the door sideways.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"That may be..."
Luminova answers.

"I can't"
Aidar replies.

User Image
Jack quips.

She says.
"Yer nae funny, jack!"

The other Wargs all growl at Jack as they pass and him and enter the door, Their large sizes forcing them to move in single file.
Mr. Stubbs following behind, stops next to jack and looks right at him, ears flat.

Veronica had been hanging back and watching Jack's berating from the others. Now finally coming forward herself, she hovers over to him.
"You seem to be pissing everybody off, Jack..."
She says.
"Maybe you should stop being such a bully and apologize?... By the way, I've noticed a gradual drop in your power... Have you been saying something you shouldn't, again?..."
And, with those words, she continues on, into the security room

Dr. Addams leads them to the end of the terminal, where across from it on the side of a small walkway, in the middle of the south wall, is an electric shutter double door.
"That's the door to my personal lab."
She says, pointing to it with her free hand.
"I don't really do much in there, mostly write out theories and calculations, and run simulations.... This way, we are almost there..."
Turning left around the terminal, she then heads for another single sliding electronic door just past it, in the south east corner.
"This is it..."
She says, swiping her card and opening the door.
"The final hall."
As she leads the others through, the terminal is revealed to have seats and monitors on both sides.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:25 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
Jack quips.

She says.
"Yer nae funny, jack!"

Veronica had been hanging back and watching Jack's berating from the others. Now finally coming forward herself, she hovers over to him.
"You seem to be pissing everybody off, Jack..."
She says.
"Maybe you should stop being such a bully and apologize?... By the way, I've noticed a gradual drop in your power... Have you neen saying something you shouldn't, again?..."
And, with those words, she continues on, into the security room

Dr. Addams leads them to the end of the terminal, where across from it on the side of a small walkway, in the middle of the south wall. Is and electric shutter double door.
"That's the door to my personal lab."
She says, pointing to it with her free hand.
"I don't really do much on there, mostly write out theories and calculations, and run simulations.... This way, we are almost there..."
Turning left around the terminal, she then heads for another single sliding electronic door just past it, in the south east corner.
"This is it..."
She says, swiping her card and opening the door.
"The final hall."
As she leads the others through, the terminal is revealed to have seats and monitors on both sides.

User Image
Turning to Veronica " your going crazy, my power is just fine" he turns back and sighs, walks in one direction and pops up in the other room and Jack is now standing in front of Dr Adams and pulls his cane up to his mouth and as if speaking though loud speakers in the room "i am not sure if you noticed but i have been trying to get your attention for a while now, since my request (grand narrator) to blow the building up was fallen on deaf ears, ill go with he direct approach. No i cannot have you doing what you are doing, there are too many variables, in fact i can show you what would happen, i can show 10 examples"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games