Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve shrugged at the question. “You get to mess with things you don’t normally get to. Or at least you generally do considering the fact that you’ve been dealing with swords and knives your whole life.” He said jokingly. “And some people like acting like whatever they are dressed up as, it’s easier to do with the extras some times.” He added. Looking things over, he smirked. “You want a hat or bandanna or something?”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow when the man said that the accesories were for people who didn't normally get to mess with such things as swords. He grinned at the joke and nodded. "I have indeed manipulated both for most of my life." Loki smiled. "A hat perhaps but I do not know what a bandanna is." Loki puzzled over the word.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve blinked at the admission of not knowing what a bandana was. Looking until he found one, he held it up. “This is a bandana.” He said, before he began to fold it up. “Some people wear these with pirate costumes, with or without a hat.” He explained, putting it on himself to show Loki. “I doubt it’s very accurate, but it’s a trend.” He shrugged.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Steve as the man seemed to look fro the object he had mentioned. When he pulled out a piece of cloth and showed it to Loki the god frowned. "I think I will do without." Loki stated with a shrug. He moved then to look at the hats available. All of them seemed a bit silly but he picked out one he liked and placed it on his head. "What do you think?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve shrugged slightly when Loki refused the idea, putting the bandana away again. Letting Loki pick out a hat, he tilted his head and smiled slightly. Getting Loki to hold up his coat as well, Steve nodded. “That will work.” He said lightly. “See anything else you’d like to get for the costume?” he asked, motioning over the area.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Steve said that the hat would work. "No I think I have everything else I need, including jewelry." Loki stated shaking his head. He moved to look around none the less and found the baby or young children section. He stopped for a moment before moving on. He didn't want anyone to catch on and he was unsure how per septic Steve was.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve followed Loki, smiling at a few things he saw. He didn’t even notice Loki pausing near the children’s section, too distracted by the Captain America costume hanging there. “I wish they wouldn’t do this.” He frowned, eyes drifting over the whole ‘Avengers’ section. It was almost embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:19 pm
MDaylus

"You do not like that the children idol you. You are a great symbol for them. A symbol of truth and honesty, it is a good thing they see you as such." Loki countered. "The whole team are heroes, someone to strive for. To be as good as all of you." Loki continued. He looked back to the children's outfits and wondered if he would ever spend a Halloween with his child and Tony. Unconsciously he reached out to feel the material of one of the children's costume. It was more sturdy then that of the adults.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve glanced at Loki and frowned. “We’re only human though. Making us such a big deal will just make our failures so much worse….” He mumbled. “Not to mention the fact that it could encourage them to do something they shouldn’t. We’re supposed to stand between them and danger, yet they may try to follow our lead and get hurt when they shouldn’t have to. When they don’t have the ability to face what we try to keep them away from.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:20 pm
MDaylus

"Perhaps your failures will seem worse but it may also endear them to you even more." Loki stated. "I think the parents will know to encourage the children against anything dangerous. I know I would." Loki continued releasing the fabric of the child's costume. "Come we must finish up here, I wish to explore more of the town and some other shops if that is alright with you."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve still looked concerned, but didn’t continue with the topic. It was in Steve’s nature to worry, about everyone and everything. Going to the cashier, Steve paid for Loki’s purchases and handed the god his bag as they left. Tucking his hands in the pockets of his jacket, he kept pace with Loki, not rushing things and just watching the people as they moved down the sidewalk. “Thor says Asgard is rather small compared to Earth, and that there are nowhere near as many people….” He said slowly, looking to the god curiously. He wondered if Thor had been exaggerating or if it was true.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked startled when Steve paid for his things but took the bag quietly until they were outside. "I could have paid for that." Loki pouted but said no more. "Asgard is more like one of your big cities, it has outlying towns and farm lands but the main livable area is not all that large. Much of Asgard's terrain remains claimed by wildlife and all the creature we have there." Loki nodded. "Asgard has many more men than women so there are not a high number of births which could account for our lower population."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled and shook his head. “It’s a gift.” He said lightly. “Someone should pay for your first Halloween costume.” He said lightly. Listening, Steve tilted his head slightly. “It must be beautiful there then….having so much land that hasn’t been taken over by people.” He said softly. “Earth has natural wonders, but there are fewer and fewer all the time because of humans.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Steve told him it was a gift because someone should pay for his first Halloween. "Thank you." Loki thanked. He nodded when the man said that it must be beautiful, Asgard did indeed have a beautiful landscape. "You have overpopulated your realm, at some point something will be caused to fix that when your population grows too big. If I had to guess I would say Thanos will cause a lot of it." Loki sighed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve frowned at Loki’s words. “Thanos isn’t going to be allowed to cause as much destruction as you think he will.” Steve said firmly. “Besides, I think there are already talks going around about what can be done to help with the population. Humans are resourceful if nothing else. Especially with the help of people like Tony and Bruce.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games