Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

Nura appears through one of his portals on the other side of the door that Mr Stubbs has just walked through. Catching what Mr Stubbs had whispered to Dr Addams. Nura whips around fastest as lightning, and cuffs Mr Stubbs in the back of the head. Hard enough for his vision to go blurry. "STUBBS WHAT THE HECK! DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! CONTROL YOUR INSTINCTS. THIS ISN'T THE CRYSTAL WARS, YOU CAN'T JUST BE A SAVAGE AND CLAIM ANYTHING YOU WANT. I'm not a fan of humans myself, but if you speak to them like that you'll never have a chance of finding a mate, at the very least a non demonic mate. Besides you're in the company of the Darkhunters, what we do and say reflects our Guild. I know sometimes it is hard to control oneself. I am not perfect, but as Darkhunters we must take our surroundings into consideration. Aidar wishes to protect these people so to insult or offend them is to bring his honor into question. I don't always agree with
Aidar's choices or behaviors but he does not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud through our actions. It is not my intention to belittle you, but your actions have consequences."

User Image
Mr. Stubbs hissed and slowly turned around, to face Nura, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand as he listened to his somewhat hypocritical beratement, and now drops his hand as he looks the Voidian prince in the eye and answers back.
"I like them!"
Stubbs says, raspily.
*gasp* "You've no right *hack* If don't like them, *gasp* Prince..." *wheeze* "I care more!" *gasp* "No insults."
He adds.
"Just-"
Mr. Stubbs suddenly breaks off and points past Nura with his free hand, before reaching his trident out, like a shepherd's rod and gently uses it to push him aside, at Dr. Addams approach from the other side f the door that Nura's large body happens to be blocking.

Upon passing through the door the Darkhunters had found themselves in another room, much the same size and structure as the one they had left behind, except the central table is bigger and encased in a large protective glass case thrice as tall, with a pair of lead gloves fastened to the each side, reaching inward, through the glass and hatches below for taking objects into the case's interior; and instead of counters along the north wall, there is another even larger glass casing containing robotic arms and mounted ray gun or satellite dish like structures along the north wall with control panels in front of it and along the east and west walls, with levers and dials, except for in the south west corner, where there is another single electronic sliding door, this one with a simple switch to open and close it. The room is illuminated by rectangular ceiling light panels that are operated by a light switch, just north of the south east door that they had entered from.
User Image
"I'm flattered that you boys seem to be fighting over me..."
DR. Addams says teasingly, as she enters he room from behind Nura.
"But, I'm not interested in either one of you."
She then walks west, passed them both to get a better view of the situation of the room.
User Image
Meanwhile, mocking deep voiced male laughter comes from Veronica's spear hovering behind her, while she is curiously looking at the objects in the larger glass casing.
"This is hilarious!... A cat and a LIZARD, fighting over a Human, for a mate! Ohohoho! This is RICH!... You both must be such poor specimens of males of your species, that all the females of your OWN kind reject you, forcing you to look outside your SPECIES!!! Gwahahahaha!!!!" twisted

Snowflash had cozied up in the north western corner and lain down to rest, while Aileen can again sat down next to here, to where she is encircled by her tail, only this time, she has stripped off her gear and is doing maintenance on it, currently adjusting the straps of her new armor, tightening them, where she felt that to be lose and loosening it where she felt it too tight.

Nura glares at Mr Stubbs, grabbing has trident from him and embedding it deep in the wall. "Have fun getting that out." Nura walks away from Mr Stubbs, and looks up at Veronica's spear "Oh eat s*** you glorified back scratcher." Nura says as he gives Veronica's spear the finger. As for you Goldilocks I'd rather spend the night with my right hand than a night with you. No offense, but humans have a dark side that I'm not fond of.

Aidar had been standing to Veronica's right, swatting at Jaegers paws as the obsessive compulsive Warg tried to mess with the equipment against the north wall and had turned around and bared his fangs at Rubillax in response to his scornful remark and now glares at Nura with flat ears, his grey eyes turning deep blue. Meanwhile Kayla white was sitting left from Veronica and looking all around in wonder of all the equipment, Maugrim who is sitting in the north east corner, and Loki who is next to Snowflash along the west wall all perk their heads up in surprise of the bickering and look right at Nura, while Fenris is laying in front of the door in the south west corner with Adelveiss sitting next the athe south wall watching over him.
"Be nice, ye two."
Aidar growls.
"We're supposed tae be allies, so act like it."

User Image
"He's right..."
Dr. Addams says.
"What I said was only a joke, meant to distract you from fighting with the kitty... "Stubbs," isn't it?.... if we can't work together, we will not survive the coming siege... Also though your dislike of Humans may be warranted, it is also unfair. Our "dark side" as you call it is our redeeming quality. The fact that we have this so-called darkness in us, but choose to fight it, makes us more noble and gives us more potential than you think. 1,000 years ago, I would be a deemed a witch for my practices and even more so for dealing with Demons and Monsters, such as you, and condemned to death... Thought there are still some around who have that mindset, we live in a different age in which we Humans are seeking to understand, rather than exterminate. Just because you have a few bad apples it doesn't mean that you should throw away the whole barrel, instead you pick out and dispose of the bad ones and keep the good ones... In stead of judging me for what I am, you should judge me for WHO I am..."
The small woman then turns to Mr. Stubbs and takes him by his left wrist with both hands.
"Stubbs, why don't we go over there, away from him, for the time being, while he hopefully thinks on what I said?"
She then points over the the table with glass casing, in between Luminova and the Burning Icewolf. Meanwhile, Rubillax continues to taunt Nura.
User Image
"That's Ghūl food, you moronic reject from the Agnimader races! Now why don't just leave ol Vic alone and go and finds some flies to much!? PPPPPPPPP!!!! razz And,
that goes double for you, you blond bimbo! He's Mistress Veronica's, You got that!?"
User Image
"What!?"
Dr. Addams squawks in response.
"You heard me!"
Rubillax answers back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

Upon passing through the door the Darkhunters had found themselves in another room, much the same size and structure as the one they had left behind, except the central table is bigger and encased in a large protective glass case thrice as tall, with a pair of lead gloves fastened to the each side, reaching inward, through the glass and hatches below for taking objects into the case's interior; and instead of counters along the north wall, there is another even larger glass casing containing robotic arms and mounted ray gun or satellite dish like structures along the north wall with control panels in front of it and along the east and west walls, with levers and dials, except for in the south west corner, where there is another single electronic sliding door, this one with a simple switch to open and close it. The room is illuminated by rectangular ceiling light panels that are operated by a light switch, just north of the south east door that they had entered from.
User Image
She then walks west, passed them both to get a better view of the situation of the room.
User Image
Meanwhile, mocking deep voiced male laughter comes from Veronica's spear hovering behind her, while she is curiously looking at the objects in the larger glass casing.
"This is hilarious!... A cat and a LIZARD, fighting over a Human, for a mate! Ohohoho! This is RICH!... You both must be such poor specimens of males of your species, that all the females of your OWN kind reject you, forcing you to look outside your SPECIES!!! Gwahahahaha!!!!" twisted

Snowflash had cozied up in the north western corner and lain down to rest, while Aileen can again sat down next to here, to where she is encircled by her tail, only this time, she has stripped off her gear and is doing maintenance on it, currently adjusting the straps of her new armor, tightening them, where she felt that to be lose and loosening it where she felt it too tight.

Nura glares at Mr Stubbs, grabbing has trident from him and embedding it deep in the wall. "Have fun getting that out." Nura walks away from Mr Stubbs, and looks up at Veronica's spear "Oh eat s*** you glorified back scratcher." Nura says as he gives Veronica's spear the finger. As for you Goldilocks I'd rather spend the night with my right hand than a night with you. No offense, but humans have a dark side that I'm not fond of.

Aidar had been standing to Veronica's right, swatting at Jaegers paws as the obsessive compulsive Warg tried to mess with the equipment against the north wall and had turned around and bared his fangs at Rubillax in response to his scornful remark and now glares at Nura with flat ears, his grey eyes turning deep blue. Meanwhile Kayla white was sitting left from Veronica and looking all around in wonder of all the equipment, Maugrim who is sitting in the north east corner, and Loki who is next to Snowflash along the west wall all perk their heads up in surprise of the bickering and look right at Nura, while Fenris is laying in front of the door in the south west corner with Adelveiss sitting next the athe south wall watching over him.
"Be nice, ye two."
Aidar growls.

User Image
"He's right..."
Dr. Addams says.
"What I said was only a joke, meant to distract you from fighting with the kitty... "Stubbs," isn't it?.... if we can't work together, we will not survive the coming siege... Also though your dislike of Humans may be warranted, it is also unfair. Our "dark side" as you call it is our redeeming quality. The fact that we have this so-called darkness in us, but choose to fight it, makes us more noble and gives us more potential than you think. 1,000 years ago, I would be a deemed a witch for my practices and even more so for dealing with Demons and Monsters, such as you, and condemned to death... Thought there are still some around who have that mindset, we live in a different age in which we Humans are seeking to understand, rather than exterminate. Just because you have a few bad apples it doesn't mean that you should throw away the whole barrel, instead you pick out and dispose of the bad ones and keep the good ones... In stead of judging me for what I am, you should judge me for WHO I am..."
The small woman then turns to Mr. Stubbs and takes him by his left wrist with both hands.
"Stubbs, why don't we go over there, away from him, for the time being, while he hopefully thinks on what I said?"
She then points over the the table with glass casing, in between Luminova and the Burning Icewolf. Meanwhile, Rubillax continues to taunt Nura.
User Image
"That's Ghūl food, you moronic reject from the Agnimader races! Now why don't just leave ol Vic alone and go and finds some flies to much!? PPPPPPPPP!!!! razz And,
that goes double for you, you blond bimbo! He's Mistress Veronica's, You got that!?"
User Image
"What!?"
"You heard me!"
Rubillax answers back.

Once everyone has left the room, Shinryu nods at the gel and floats through the door, after the rest of the group. The gel then evaporates into mist and follows after, remerging with him as he emerges from the door, right behind Mr. Stubbs.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:43 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image
User Image

"Be nice, ye two."
Aidar growls.

User Image
"He's right..."
Dr. Addams says.
User Image
User Image
"What!?"
"You heard me!"
Rubillax answers back.

Once everyone has left the room, Shinryu nods at the gel and floats through the door, after the rest of the group. The gel then evaporates into mist and follows after, remerging with him as he emerges from the door, right behind Mr. Stubbs.

Aidar suddenly seizes Rubillax by the shaft, just below the head and looks right into the eye-like pattern in the blade.
"That's enough out o YE!"
He barks, angrily.
"Ye say one more thing, an I'll seal ye intae the Shadow Realm, ye got that?"
User Image
meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs hand been ignoring Rubillax's taunts and looking over at the corner that Dr. Addams had invited him to.
"Hehehe.. Okay."
He answers her, chuckling. He then plucks his trident from the wall with his left hand with much effort, firmly grabbing it by the shaft with his right arm and rocking and twisting it loose, before pulling it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:25 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Be nice, ye two."
Aidar growls.

User Image
"He's right..."
Dr. Addams says.
User Image
User Image
"What!?"
"You heard me!"
Rubillax answers back.

Aidar suddenly seizes Rubillax by the shaft, just below the head and looks right into the eye-like pattern in the blade.
He barks, angrily.
User Image
meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs hand been ignoring Rubillax's taunts and looking over at the corner that Dr. Addams had invited him to.
"Hehehe.. Okay."
He answers her, chuckling. He then plucks his trident from the wall with his left hand with much effort, firmly grabbing it by the shaft with his right arm and rocking and twisting it loose, before pulling it out.

User Image
"Go ahead!"
Rubillax responds.
"It'd be an improvement from this place with all you losers!"
Veronica's tail feathers then spread and their eyes fixate on Rubillax and the Burning Icewolf.
User Image
Meanwhile, Dr. Addams leads Mr. Stubbs over to the area in between Jaeger and Maugrim, away from Nura.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:08 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Be nice, ye two."
Aidar growls.

User Image
"He's right..."
Dr. Addams says.
User Image
User Image
"What!?"
"You heard me!"
Rubillax answers back.

He barks, angrily.
User Image
"Hehehe.. Okay."

User Image
"Go ahead!"
Rubillax responds.
Veronica's tail feathers then spread and their eyes fixate on Rubillax and the Burning Icewolf.
User Image
Meanwhile, Dr. Addams leads Mr. Stubbs over to the area in between Jaeger and Maugrim, away from Nura.

Nura mutters to himself as he watches Dr. Addams lead Mr Stubbs away. "Self-righteous humans, they're just as bad as vampires." Nura walks over to Aileen and snowflake. A black, and orange swirled portal opens up as Nura approaches it. Nura reaches through the portal, and drags out a heavy large ornate but comfortable looking chair, the portal closing after the chair is extracted. He plops into the chair hard spreading out, and making himself comfortable. Nura stares off into space grumpily, as another portal on his right side opens up. A large banquet table slowly grinds out from the portal scraping along the floor making a loud screeching sound. The table is ladened with cured meats and fruits of the void as well as a few tankards of wine. Nura reaches out and grabs a large mango like fruit, and bites into it completely nonchalant as if this is completely normal for tables covered with food to appear out of nowhere. "Y'all might as well eat something not like I can eat all this." He says in a bored tone. "You too stubs this ain't my world, and it ain't my place to get involved. I apologize."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:27 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

User Image
"He's right..."
Dr. Addams says.
User Image
User Image
"What!?"
"You heard me!"
Rubillax answers back.

He barks, angrily.
User Image
"Hehehe.. Okay."

User Image
"Go ahead!"
Rubillax responds.
User Image

Nura mutters to himself as he watches Dr. Addams lead Mr Stubbs away. "Self-righteous humans, they're just as bad as vampires." Nura walks over to Aileen and snowflake. A black, and orange swirled portal opens up as Nura approaches it. Nura reaches through the portal, and drags out a heavy large ornate but comfortable looking chair, the portal closing after the chair is extracted. He plops into the chair hard spreading out, and making himself comfortable. Nura stares off into space grumpily, as another portal on his right side opens up. A large banquet table slowly grinds out from the portal scraping along the floor making a loud screeching sound. The table is ladened with cured meats and fruits of the void as well as a few tankards of wine. Nura reaches out and grabs a large mango like fruit, and bites into it completely nonchalant as if this is completely normal for tables covered with food to appear out of nowhere. "Y'all might as well eat something not like I can eat all this." He says in a bored tone. "You too stubs this ain't my world, and it ain't my place to get involved. I apologize."

"I'm serious, Rubillax!"
Aidar snarls, shaking the spear with both hand as if to ring somebody's neck, his blue eyes shining menacingly, with his ears flat and fur bristling.
"NOT another word! Ye utter just one more sound, an I WILL do it!!... Just ONE MORE SOUND... I DARE YE!!!"
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs goes over to Nura's table, and without a word, takes a slice of meat and begins to eat it. He then reaches for a roll.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:41 am
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

User Image
"He's right..."
Dr. Addams says.
User Image
User Image
"What!?"
"You heard me!"
Rubillax answers back.

He barks, angrily.
User Image
"Hehehe.. Okay."

User Image
"Go ahead!"
Rubillax responds.
User Image

"I'm serious, Rubillax!"
Aidar snarls, shaking the spear with both hand as if to ring somebody's neck, his blue eyes shining menacingly, with his ears flat and fur bristling.
"NOT another word! Ye utter just one more sound, an I WILL do it!!... Just ONE MORE SOUND... I DARE YE!!!"
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs goes over to Nura's table, and without a word, takes a slice of meat and begins to eat it. He then reaches for a roll.

While Aileen tightens a bolt on her left gauntlet, Snowflash catches whiff of the food. Rising up, she approaches the table and snatching a whole roast, she begins to tear into it and swallow it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:39 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

He barks, angrily.
User Image
"Hehehe.. Okay."

User Image
"Go ahead!"
Rubillax responds.
User Image

Nura mutters to himself as he watches Dr. Addams lead Mr Stubbs away. "Self-righteous humans, they're just as bad as vampires." Nura walks over to Aileen and snowflake. A black, and orange swirled portal opens up as Nura approaches it. Nura reaches through the portal, and drags out a heavy large ornate but comfortable looking chair, the portal closing after the chair is extracted. He plops into the chair hard spreading out, and making himself comfortable. Nura stares off into space grumpily, as another portal on his right side opens up. A large banquet table slowly grinds out from the portal scraping along the floor making a loud screeching sound. The table is ladened with cured meats and fruits of the void as well as a few tankards of wine. Nura reaches out and grabs a large mango like fruit, and bites into it completely nonchalant as if this is completely normal for tables covered with food to appear out of nowhere. "Y'all might as well eat something not like I can eat all this." He says in a bored tone. "You two stubs this ain't my world, and it ain't my place to get involved. I apologize."

"I'm serious, Rubillax!"
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs goes over to Nura's table,and without a word,takes a slice of meat and begins to eat it. He then reaches for a roll.

While Aileen tightens a bolt on her left gauntlet, Snowflash catches whiff of the food. Rising up, she approaches the table and snatching a whole roast, she begins to tear into it and swallow it down.

Ribillax goes completely silent.
User Image
"Excuse me, everybody?"
Dr. Addams says.
"May I have all your attention please?... This is the the testing room, where we experiment on the isotopes, subjecting them to various energies and frequencies to what we can find out about them, as well as break smaller pieces off of them to experiment with... At great risk I might add... WE scientist are actually often the first test subject, and put ourselves in the path of great potential harm, so the average person doesn't have to. If a substance is deemed too hazardous to by used in manufacture... Then it is shelved until one of is can come up with new ideas fir is to try out on it, or until it is marked for disposal... We have an entire carrying out room in the first basement, next to the large elevator, loaded up with many crates containing such things... The emergency decontamination chamber is the nect room over."
She then looks over at the door, where Adelveiss and Fenris are, and then Nura's banquet table.
"That's a problem...."
She mutters to herself.
"Ok, whoever's carrying are fallen friends, follow me.... You two by the door, can you please move away from the door, you're in our way..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:48 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

He barks, angrily.
User Image
"Hehehe.. Okay."

User Image
"Go ahead!"
Rubillax responds.
User Image
Meanwhile, Dr. Addams leads Mr. Stubbs over to the area inbetween Jaeger and Maugrim, away from Nura.

Nura mutters to himself as he watches Dr. Addams lead Mr Stubbs away. "Self-righteous humans, they're just as bad as vampires." Nura walks over to Aileen and snowflake. A black, and orange swirled portal opens up as Nura approaches it. Nura reaches through the portal, and drags out a heavy large ornate but comfortable looking chair, the portal closing after the chair is extracted. He plops into the chair hard spreading out, and making himself comfortable. Nura stares off into space grumpily, as another portal on his right side opens up. A large banquet table slowly grinds out from the portal scraping along the floor making a loud screeching sound. The table is ladened with cured meats and fruits of the void as well as a few tankards of wine. Nura reaches out and grabs a large mango like fruit, and bites into it completely nonchalant as if this is completely normal for tables covered with food to appear out of nowhere. "Y'all might as well eat something not like I can eat all this." He says in a bored tone. "You two stubs this ain't my world, and it ain't my place to get involved. I apologize."

"I'm serious, Rubillax!"
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs goes over to Nura's table,and without a word,takes a slice of meat and begins to eat it. He then reaches for a roll.

User Image
User Image
"Excuse me, everybody?"
Dr. Addams says.
"May I have all your attention please?... This is the the testing room, where we experiment on the isotopes, subjecting them to various energies and frequencies to what we can find out about them, as well as break smaller pieces off of them to experiment with... At great risk I might add... WE scientist are actually often the first test subject, and put ourselves in the path of great potential harm, so the average person doesn't have to. If a substance is deemed too hazardous to by used in manufacture... Then it is shelved until one of is can come up with new ideas fir is to try out on it, or until it is marked for disposal... We have an entire carrying out room in the first basement, next to the large elevator, loaded up with many crates containing such things... The emergency decontamination chamber is the next room over."
She then looks over at the door, where Adelveiss and Fenris are, and then Nura's banquet table.
"That's a problem...."
She mutters to herself.
"Ok, whoever's carrying are fallen friends, follow me.... You two by the door, can you please move away from the door, you're in our way..."

The two Wargs then perk up their heads in surprise and then look at eachother, then to Aidar, who gives them a slight nod. Reluctantly, they then get up and leave the room.
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs having finished his roll, grabs another one and a sliced leg of ham, or something that looks like one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:10 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"I'm serious, Rubillax!"
User Image

User Image
User Image
"Excuse me, everybody?"
Dr. Addams says.
"May I have all your attention please?... This is the the testing room, where we experiment on the isotopes, subjecting them to various energies and frequencies to what we can find out about them, as well as break smaller pieces off of them to experiment with... At great risk I might add... WE scientist are actually often the first test subject, and put ourselves in the path of great potential harm, so the average person doesn't have to. If a substance is deemed too hazardous to by used in manufacture... Then it is shelved until one of is can come up with new ideas fir is to try out on it, or until it is marked for disposal... We have an entire carrying out room in the first basement, next to the large elevator, loaded up with many crates containing such things... The emergency decontamination chamber is the next room over."
"That's a problem...."
She mutters to herself.
"Ok, whoever's carrying our fallen friends, follow me.... You two by the door, can you please move away from the door, you're in our way..."

The two Wargs then perk up their heads in surprise and then look at eachother, then to Aidar, who gives them a slight nod. Reluctantly, they then get up and leave the room.
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs having finished his roll, grabs another one and a sliced leg of ham, or something that looks like one.

Snowflash grabs the same "ham" at the same time. Considering it to be her's, she then starts to pull at it with her small limbs, while hissing angrily at Mr.stubbs.
"Hey!"
Aileen says angrily, looking up at the two fighting over the meat.
"Be nice, Snowflash! We all be pack, here. Ye need tae share!"
She says, setting her gauntlet down and getting up, leaving her shield vest and cape on the floor by her right foot with her right gauntlet, and her left guantlet by the other foot. She then walks over to Snowflash, then as Dr. Addams directed, hefts Drakfrost's dead body off the dinosaur's back and onto her own left shoulder, and procedes to follow after Dr. Addams.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:10 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"I'm serious, Rubillax!"
User Image

User Image
User Image
"Excuse me, everybody?"
Dr. Addams says.
"That's a problem...."
She mutters to herself.

User Image

Snowflash grabs the same "ham" at the same time. Considering it to be her's, she then starts to pull at it with her small limbs, while hissing angrily at Mr.stubbs.
"Hey!"
She says, setting her gauntlet down and getting up, leaving her shield vest and cape on the floor by her right foot with her right gauntlet, and her left guantlet by the other foot. She then walks over to Snowflash, then as Dr. Addams directed, hefts Drakfrost's dead body off the dinosaur's back and onto her own left shoulder, and procedes to follow after Dr. Addams.

User Image
Mr. Stubbs pulls on the "ham" with his ears flat. Noticing it to be cut in a half spiral, he slips his right hand between the spiral and the solid meat, and then tears the spiral of the bone, letting Snowflash have the rest.
Occ: Done, for now, but can respond interacted with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:32 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
User Image
"Excuse me, everybody?"
Dr. Addams says.
"May I have all your attention please?... This is the the testing room, where we experiment on the isotopes, subjecting them to various energies and frequencies to what we can find out about them, as well as break smaller pieces off of them to experiment with... At great risk I might add... WE scientist are actually often the first test subject, and put ourselves in the path of great potential harm, so the average person doesn't have to. If a substance is deemed too hazardous to by used in manufacture... Then it is shelved until one of us can come up with new ideas for us to try out on it, or until it is marked for disposal... We have an entire carrying out room in the first basement, next to the large elevator, loaded up with many crates containing such things... The emergency decontamination chamber is the next room over."
"That's a problem...."
She mutters to herself.

User Image

"Hey!"

User Image
Mr. Stubbs pulls on the "ham" with his ears flat. Noticing it to be cut in a half spiral, he slips his right hand between the spiral and the solid meat, and then tears the spiral of the bone, letting Snowflash have the rest.

User Image
Once the two Wargs are out of the way, Dr. Addams circles clockwise around the table, until she comes upon Nura's table and turns back around, to where the south west corner of the room is right in front of her and it's door just to her right.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:14 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
User Image
"Excuse me, everybody?"
Dr. Addams says.
"May I have all your attention please?... This is the the testing room, where we experiment on the isotopes, subjecting them to various energies and frequencies to what we can find out about them, as well as break smaller pieces off of them to experiment with... At great risk I might add... WE scientist are actually often the first test subject, and put ourselves in the path of great potential harm, so the average person doesn't have to. If a substance is deemed too hazardous to by used in manufacture... Then it is shelved until one of us can come up with new ideas for us to try out on it, or until it is marked for disposal... We have an entire carrying out room in the first basement, next to the large elevator, loaded up with many crates containing such things... The emergency decontamination chamber is the next room over."
"That's a problem...."
She mutters to herself.

User Image

"Hey!"

User Image

User Image
Once the two Wargs are out of the way, Dr. Addams circles clockwise around the table, until she comes upon Nura's table and turns back around, to where the south west corner of the room is right in front of her and it's door just to her right.

Snowflash looks down at the part of the "ham" Mr. Stubbs hand let her have then angrily looks back up at him and screatches as she stomps her left foot.
"I said SHARE, Snowflash!"
Aileen angrily barks, as she approches the corner Dr. Addams has lead her to, from the south east.
Occ: Done for now, but standing buy for reply.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games