Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 11:58 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

Having actually been aware of what Mr. Stubbs had been thinking all along, Luminova mentally considered letting the Greymalkin know she knew of his possible plans to bully her, but has instead decided to leave, figuring his goals not to be of any of her affair. Having finished looking at the isotope samples, she then turns right and passes behind Dr. Addams, Aidar, and the Wargs.
"I'll be in the library we passed on the way here."
She says, as she heads for the south eastern door.
"I'm going to do some reading up on this radiation and see if I can learn any useful information..."
She then exits out into the hall and begins to back track their route.

User Image
"You mean to tell me that JACK is one of the halves of this friend you speak of..."
Dr. Addams concludes, lifting up her head and lowering her right hand.

Seeing Aidar's use of Jack's sign, Aileen comes up along the south side of the table followed by Snowflash and making an Ice chair for herself, sits down and takes the sign Into her right hand, once Aidar has finished with it. She then holds the sign up says.
"It's Aileen... I'd like the food that Jack offered me... All o it!"
Another spread then appears in front of her, made up of a large plate of haggis, a platter with a roast leg of mutton, a large bole of chow mien like Aidar's, a large plate half loaded with steamed red cabbage and the other half with scalloped potatoes with cheese, a casserole pan of quiche with bacon on top, a banana split, both western table wear and a fresh pair of chopsticks.
Snowflash looks over the spread and then dives her snout into the quiche.
"Hey! Nae! bad, Snowflash!"
Aileen exclaims, using her right hand to smack Snowflash on the snout with her chopsticks.
The Sicklehawk then pulls back, shaking her head in irritation and hisses.
"Di nae be rude."
Aileen says calmly, breaking the chopsticks. She then usesthem to pinch out a large chunk of the quiche in her right hand and holds it up to Snowflash, who snorts in rejection.
"Now, Snowflash, this be ME food!"
Aileen says sternly.
"If ye want me tae share it with ye, then it will have tae be this way, tae make sure that I actually get any..."
The Sicklhawk then agrees and takes the bit of quiche from Aileen.
"Di nae just swallow it down, it'll go too fast. Enjoy the flavor, for a bit..."
Snowflash does as instructed, bouncing the food around on her tongue inside her mouth for a time and giving a pleasured purr, before finally swallowing it down. She then opens her jaws and stands there, awaiting more food like a hungry baby bird. Aileen giggles and gives her another pinch of Quiche, before eating a pinch of the potatoes, herself.

"Aye, that's exactly what I be telling ye..."
Aidar tells Dr. Addams as he breaks the chopsticks. He then looks at his spread, then back to Dr. Addams.
"Would ye like some?"
He asks, offering his chopsticks to her in his large hairy right hand.
"I've got plenty, at least enough for two... I've got a very big appetite, bein a wolf and all... just feel free tae help herself tae as much as whatever he want..."
User Image
Mr. Stubbs had been stopped in his tracks when Luminova unexpectedly left. He then proceeds to follow her through the door. Stepping out into the all, he looks back and forth and finding Luminova to nowhere in sight, gives a nod of approval and stepping to the left of the door, leans against the wall and resumes eating his sandwich.

User Image
"You don't say?..."
Dr. Addams says, not really paying attention while leaning her head on her right hand, again.
Noticing the chopsticks as her absent mind finishes processing The Burning Icewolf's offer, she finally reaches out and takes hold of his large mitt with both dainty hands, pinching the chopsticks between her left thumb and index finger. She then looks up at him and finds herself looking into his large grey eyes.
"I mean yes."
She says.
"Thank you, very much..."
She then looks back down and taking the chopsticks in her left hand, goes back to leaning on her right hand and with a sigh, starts to poke at the rice, which happens to be sitting closest to her with the chopsticks, rolling a chunk of egg around, but not pinching it.

Adair at first, looked into her Dr. Addams's face and met her emerald eyed gaze as he offered the chopsticks, but then looked down at his hand as he was distracted by her touch. Seeing what it was, he returned his focus to her face and once she had takin the chopstick, he answers her thanks with a slight nod and turns is attention to the roast boar sitting right in front of him, facing him.
Feeling that tearing a leg off the roast boar might be interpreted by Dr. Addams as a personal claim to it, Aidar instead grips a spot on the left side of the boar and tears it away in his right hand to show that it is ok for her to tear at it and looks over to her as he chews it a bit and then swallows the large chunk down. His ears then droop as he watches her play with the egg in the rice. In his past, he had spent a year and a half, learning to be a Icewolf Huntsman, training under the Wild Lord, himself; and during that time, he had been taught to read the emotions of prey and peer alike from even the slightest movements and expressions. Possessing skills that border empathy, he can clearly see that something is bothering his friend.
"Hey, Doctor..."
He says with a soft whine as he slightly lowers his brow, turning his eyes a soft blue and looking at her with a piercing gaze.
"What's wrong?... Somethin be botherin ye. I can tell..." sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 6:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

Having actually been aware of what Mr. Stubbs had been thinking all along, Luminova mentally considered letting the Greymalkin know she knew of his possible plans to bully her, but has instead decided to leave, figuring his goals not to be of any of her affair. Having finished looking at the isotope samples, she then turns right and passes behind Dr. Addams, Aidar, and the Wargs.
"I'll be in the library we passed on the way here."
She says, as she heads for the south eastern door.
"I'm going to do some reading up on this radiation and see if I can learn any useful information..."
She then exits out into the hall and begins to back track their route.

User Image
"You mean to tell me that JACK is one of the halves of this friend you speak of..."
Dr. Addams concludes, lifting up her head and lowering her right hand.

Seeing Aidar's use of Jack's sign, Aileen comes up along the south side of the table followed by Snowflash and making an Ice chair for herself, sits down and takes the sign Into her right hand, once Aidar has finished with it. She then holds the sign up says.
Another spread then appears in front of her, made up of a large plate of haggis, a platter with a roast leg of mutton, a large bole of chow mien like Aidar's, a large plate half loaded with steamed red cabbage and the other half with scalloped potatoes with cheese, a casserole pan of quiche with bacon on top, a banana split, both western table wear and a fresh pair of chopsticks.
Aileen exclaims, using her right hand to smack Snowflash on the snout with her chopsticks.
"Di nae be rude."
Aileen says calmly, breaking the chopsticks. She then usesthem to pinch out a large chunk of the quiche in her right hand and holds it up to Snowflash, who snorts in rejection.
Aileen says sternly.
"If ye want me tae share it with ye, then it will have tae be this way, tae make sure that I actually get any..."
"Di nae just swallow it down, it'll go too fast. Enjoy the flavor, for a bit..."
Snowflash does as instructed, bouncing the food around on her tongue inside her mouth for a time and giving a pleasured purr, before finally swallowing it down. She then opens her jaws and stands there, awaiting more food like a hungry baby bird. Aileen giggles and gives her another pinch of Quiche, before eating a pinch of the potatoes, herself.

Aidar tells Dr. Addams as he breaks the chopsticks. He then looks at his spread, then back to Dr. Addams.
"Would ye like some?"
"I've got plenty, at least enough for two... I've got a very big appetite, bein a wolf and all... just feel free tae help herself tae as much as whatever he want..."
User Image
Mr. Stubbs had been stopped in his tracks when Luminova unexpectedly left. He then proceeds to follow her through the door. Stepping out into the all, he looks back and forth and finding Luminova to nowhere in sight, gives a nod of approval and stepping to the left of the door, leans against the wall and resumes eating his sandwich.

User Image
"You don't say?..."
Dr. Addams says, not really paying attention while leaning her head on her right hand, again.
Noticing the chopsticks as her absent mind finishes processing The Burning Icewolf's offer, she finally reaches out and takes hold of his large mitt with both dainty hands, pinching the chopsticks between her left thumb and index finger. She then looks up at him and finds herself looking into his large grey eyes.
"I mean yes."
She says.
She then looks back down and taking the chopsticks in her left hand, goes back to leaning on her right hand and with a sigh, starts to poke at the rice, which happens to be sitting closest to her with the chopsticks, rolling a chunk of egg around, but not pinching it.

Adair at first, looked into her Dr. Addams's face and met her emerald eyed gaze as he offered the chopsticks, but then looked down at his hand as he was distracted by her touch. Seeing what it was, he returned his focus to her face and once she had takin the chopstick, he answers her thanks with a slight nod and turns is attention to the roast boar sitting right in front of him, facing him.
Feeling that tearing a leg off the roast boar might be interpreted by Dr. Addams as a personal claim to it, Aidar instead grips a spot on the left side of the boar and tears it away in his right hand to show that it is ok for her to tear at it and looks over to her as he chews it a bit and then swallows the large chunk down. His ears then droop as he watches her play with the egg in the rice. In his past, he had spent a year and a half, learning to be a Icewolf Huntsman, training under the Wild Lord, himself; and during that time, he had been taught to read the emotions of prey and peer alike from even the slightest movements and expressions. Possessing skills that border empathy, he can clearly see that something is bothering his friend.
"Hey, Doctor..."
He says with a soft whine as he slightly lowers his brow, turning his eyes a soft blue and looking at her with a piercing gaze.

Aileen eats a pinch of her haggis, then cabbage, and then offers Snowflash a pinch of the chow mien.
The Sicklehawk finds the egg noodles to be tasty, but their form is alien to her and not knowing how to handle the strange stringy food, she becomes irritated and repeatedly shake here head and bite air while writhing her tongue through the noodles, like a dog given peanut butter, as they hang over the sides of her jaw, between her teeth.
This causes Aileen lean back laughing, pointing at Snowflash with her left hand and holding her belly with ther right hand while still holding the chopsticks in it.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:43 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Di nae be rude."
Aileen says sternly.

"Would ye like some?"
User Image

User Image
"You don't say?..."
"I mean yes."
She says.

"Hey, Doctor..."

Aileen eats a pinch of her haggis, then cabbage, and then offers Snowflash a pinch of the chow mien.
The Sicklehawk finds the egg noodles to be tasty, but their form is alien to her and not knowing how to handle the strange stringy food, she becomes irritated and repeatedly shake here head and bite air while writhing her tongue through the noodles, like a dog given peanut butter, as they hang over the sides of her jaw, between her teeth.
This causes Aileen lean back laughing, pointing at Snowflash with her left hand and holding her belly with ther right hand while still holding the chopsticks in it.

User Image
"How DOES he DO that!?"
Dr. Addams wonders to herself.
"I told you to call me Rebecca..."
She murmurs as she rolls her green eyes in the direction of Aileen, curious to see what the commotion is about.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 2:53 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Di nae be rude."
Aileen says sternly.

"Would ye like some?"
User Image

User Image
"You don't say?..."
"I mean yes."
She says.

"Hey, Doctor..."

User Image
"How DOES he DO that!?"
She murmurs as she rolls her green eyes in the direction of Aileen, curious to see what the commotion is about.

"I'm sorry, Rebecca."
Aidar answers back.
"Ye're right, ther be nae need fo formalities between friends... But friends are also supposed tae be open with each other and help each other through their problems... So, please... Share yers with me?..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 12:05 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"You don't say?..."
"I mean yes."
She says.

"Hey, Doctor..."

User Image
"How DOES he DO that!?"

"I'm sorry, Rebecca."
Aidar answers back.
"Ye're right, ther be nae need fo formalities between friends... But friends are also supposed tae be open with each other and help each other through their problems... So, please... Share yers with me?..."

"Can I call ye "Rebecca", tae?"
Aileen asks, turning her head to face Dr. Addams as she retracts her left arm to stop pointing at Snowflash and lifts up the hand holding chopsticks in front of herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 1:39 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"You don't say?..."
"I mean yes."
She says.

"Hey, Doctor..."

User Image
"How DOES he DO that!?"

"I'm sorry, Rebecca."
Aidar answers back.

Aileen asks, turning her head to face Dr. Addams as she retracts her left arm to stop pointing at Snowflash and lifts up the hand holding chopsticks in front of herself.

"Sure, why not?..."
Dr. Addams mutters.
"We're all friends, here, right?"
She then rolls her green eyes back to The Burning Icewolf.
"Well, to answer your question, Aidar..."
She now says in a more normal tone.
"I've been suffering from a recent string of failed experiments, lately, And, yeah, I know that failures should be expected often in my line of work and I'm supposed to learn from them and improve the experiment as I keep trying for the results I'm after. You know, Trial and error, eliminating the negative elements, until you figure out how to get the formula right?..."
She pinches the chunk of egg she had playing with and pops it in her mouth. She then continues talking as she masticates the egg in her cheek, so that the presence of the food doesn't distort her speech.
"But that's with individual experiments, not every experiment you do... When you work at this job as long as I have, you start to get very accurate and make less mistakes. My experience in this field has enabled be to build up a very impressively high track record of of running successful tests, but, lately, I seem to have fallen into a bit of a slump and honestly, It's getting to be very discouraging..."
She then swallows the egg and reaching out with her left hand, pinches a stack of a piece cabbage, a pea pod, and a baby corn between her chopsticks and eats that as well.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 7:03 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
"How DOES he DO that!?"

"I'm sorry, Rebecca."
Aidar answers back.

"Sure, why not?..."
Dr. Addams mutters.
"I've been suffering from a recent string of failed experiments, lately, And, yeah, I know that failures should be expected often in my line of work and I'm supposed to learn from them and improve the experiment as I keep trying for the results I'm after. You know, Trial and error, eliminating the negative elements, until you figure out how to get the formula right?..."
She pinches the chunk of egg she had playing with and pops it in her mouth. She then continues talking as she masticates the egg in her cheek, so that the presence of the food doesn't distort her speech.
"But that's with individual experiments, not every experiment you do... When you work at this job as long as I have, you start to get very accurate and make less mistakes. My experience in this field has enabled be to build up a very impressively high track record of of running successful tests, but, lately, I seem to have fallen into a bit of a slump and honestly, It's getting to be very discouraging..."
She then swallows the egg and reaching out with her left hand, pinches a stack of a piece cabbage, a pea pod, and a baby corn between her chopsticks and eats that as well.

Aidar smiles to himself as he watches Dr. Addams start to eat.
"She just needs a friend to take her mind of her troubles..."
He thinks to himself
"Ye've really changed, since we first met..."
He says, trying to change the subject away from her problems.
"Ye're nae that same timid and withdrawn shut-in that I met all those years ago... Ye've become more free and assertive... more self confident..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 1:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
"How DOES he DO that!?"

"I'm sorry, Rebecca."
Aidar answers back.

"Sure, why not?..."
Dr. Addams mutters.

He thinks to himself
"Ye're nae that same timid and withdrawn shut-in that I met all those years ago... Ye've become more free and assertive... more self confident..."

User Image
"That's because of you, big guy..."
Thinks D. Addams.
"Really?..."
She says doubtfully, expressing disinterest as she eats a california roll from the sushi bowl.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:00 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"I'm sorry, Rebecca."
Aidar answers back.

"Sure, why not?..."
Dr. Addams mutters.

He thinks to himself

User Image
Thinks D. Addams.
"Really?..."
She says doubtfully, expressing disinterest as she eats a california roll from the sushi bowl.

Aileen eats a pinch of the chow mien, herself, as she turns her attention back to Snowflash, who has just learned to slurp the noodles down and and looks at Ailenn, as if to say "Yeah, keep lauguing... I'll get you back for this..." Aileen just smiles a wide toothed grin and offers Snowfash another pinch of noddles, which the Sicklehawk promtly slurps down while Aileen eats a pinch of haggis and then offers her some.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:53 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"I'm sorry, Rebecca."
Aidar answers back.

"Sure, why not?..."
Dr. Addams mutters.

He thinks to himself

User Image
Thinks D. Addams.
"Really?..."

Aileen eats a pinch of the chow mien, herself, as she turns her attention back to Snowflash, who has just learned to slurp the noodles down and and looks at Ailenn, as if to say "Yeah, keep lauguing... I'll get you back for this..." Aileen just smiles a wide toothed grin and offers Snowfash another pinch of noddles, which the Sicklehawk promtly slurps down while Aileen eats a pinch of haggis and then offers her some.

"Ah've noticed that ye be dressin more attractively than ye used tae..."
Aidar continues.
"Yer skirt be shorter and ye were keepin yer lab coat shut, when Ah first met ye..."
He then reaches into the sushi bowl, takes out a spicy tuna roll pinched between his claws and pops it in his mouth.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Sure, why not?..."
Dr. Addams mutters.

He thinks to himself

User Image
Thinks D. Addams.
"Really?..."

Aidar continues.
"Yer skirt be shorter and ye were keepin yer lab coat shut, when Ah first met ye..."
He then reaches into the sushi bowl, takes out a spicy tuna roll pinched between his claws and pops it in his mouth.

User Image
"It was a cold October night, I needed to dress warm..."
Dr. Addams mutters, eating a pinch of sausage and pea pod from the stir fry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 4:55 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Sure, why not?..."
Dr. Addams mutters.

He thinks to himself

User Image
Thinks D. Addams.
"Really?..."

Aidar continues.

User Image

*With nothing better to do, while he is in his space station. Shinryu has been Non stop listening in on everyone's conversation. It is painfully obvious the Rebecca is into Aidar and so he thinks to himself if he should defure the landmine or step on it. (Telepathic message between shinryu and rubilax): Hey rubi, got a minute? I..."  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image
Thinks D. Addams.
"Really?..."

Aidar continues.

User Image

*With nothing better to do, while he is in his space station. Shinryu has been Non stop listening in on everyone's conversation. It is painfully obvious the Rebecca is into Aidar and so he thinks to himself if he should defuse the landmine or step on it. (Telepathic message between Shinryu and Rubilax): Hey Rubi, got a minute? I..."

"It be a cold October night right noo."
Aidar says, taking the rice bowl in his right hand and shaking some into his left palm.
"what be the difference, this time?"
He then eats the rice out of his palm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 6:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image
Thinks D. Addams.
"Really?..."

Aidar continues.

User Image

*With nothing better to do, while he is in his space station. Shinryu has been Non stop listening in on everyone's conversation. It is painfully obvious the Rebecca is into Aidar and so he thinks to himself if he should defuse the landmine or step on it. (Telepathic message between Shinryu and Rubilax): Hey Rubi, got a minute? I..."

Aidar says, taking the rice bowl in his right hand and shaking some into his left palm.

User Image
"Well I got a big Vampire Lycan hybrid with a body temperature that is over a hundred degrees sitting right next to me, for one thing..."
Dr. Addams mutters in opposition.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 7:10 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Aidar continues.

User Image

User Image
"Well I got a big Vampire Lycan hybrid with a body temperature that is over a hundred degrees sitting right next to me, for one thing..."
Dr. Addams mutters in opposition.

"Ye and ah both knee that has nothing tae di with it."
Aidar says.
"Ye had nae way o knowin I would be here, ye dressed that way without me in mind. Ah saw Yer Bra, when Jack snatched it, Ah di nae have tae be rased by Humans tae know that ye din nae where somthing that elegant, unless ye intend tae show somebody. It di nae fit the same style as the timid bookworm, ah met all those years ago..."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games