Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 2:20 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Aidar then sits up.
"Yeah... I think that might be why Mr. Stubbs be suddenly showin such interest in ye..."
He says.

User Image
Dr. Addams's eyes go wide and she chokes a little befor quickly biting off the noodles hanging from heir mouth and sets the bowl down.
"Oh, my!"
She gasps as she bunches the food in her mouth into her left cheek.
"I hadn't thought of that!... I DID however, think that you didn't like it, when you got up and left, the moment I sat down... You had me thinking that this stuff was a failure, when it didn't affect you..."
She then finishes chewing and swallows her food.

"Nae, it definately be affectin me..."
Aidar says.
"It, just be that Ah'm nae just a simple animal... Ah got manners, Ah'm nae just gonna jump on ye..."

Aileen then shifts to her Brydwolf form and leaning over toward the table, toward Dr. Addams, takes a big whiff.
"Ah like it too..."
She says.
It smells real good... Nae like food, but like some sort o fragrance... Kind o like smellin a flower, axcept the scent be animal..."
She then sits back down.

User Image
"You two have just made my day..."
Dr. Addams thinks to herself, looking back and forth between The Burning Icewolf and Aileen.
"Well, then I'd say that this experiment has actually been quite successful..."
She says happily.
However, you have made me aware of a variable... I used canine pheromones, when making his perfume, I did not expect favorable reactions from felines, it might be that my own Human scent mixing with the pheromones changed them somehow... Or, it could just be because Mr. Stubbs is sentient, like you... I'll have to do some further testing on cats, to be sure..."

User Image
After receiving the message from Shinryu, Rubilax made a wide grin, despite not being able to tell, while Veronica is discreetly followed Stubbs, her staff sparks a yellowish electric bolts and shoots a big one in the direction of the table, where Aidar, Rebecca and Aileen were dining at, at the free spot at the table. After the lighting built strikes at the char a body forms and out appears Rubilax stretching and grabbing the sign. He then puts the sign down saying "ah, finally some me time."
Once he puts the sign down, a plate of chow mien, honey BBQ ribs and a plate of mixed seafood appearance out of nowhere in front of him.
"also if you want to further test your theory on cats, why not go to Homac and Vanessa, they are more cat then anything else. Also fair warning if you use that on Vanessa, I can guarantee you she will be under your dress and cloths in a matter of minutes."  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 4:12 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Aidar then sits up.
"Yeah... I think that might be why Mr. Stubbs be suddenly showin such interest in ye..."
He says.

User Image
Dr. Addams's eyes go wide and she chokes a little befor quickly biting off the noodles hanging from heir mouth and sets the bowl down.
"Oh, my!"
She gasps as she bunches the food in her mouth into her left cheek.
"I hadn't thought of that!... I DID however, think that you didn't like it, when you got up and left, the moment I sat down... You had me thinking that this stuff was a failure, when it didn't affect you..."
She then finishes chewing and swallows her food.

Aidar says.
"It, just be that Ah'm nae just a simple animal... Ah got manners, Ah'm nae just gonna jump on ye..."

Aileen then shifts to her Brydwolf form and leaning over toward the table, toward Dr.Addams, takes a big whiff.
"Ah like it too..."
She says.
It smells real good... Nae like food, but like some sort o fragrance... Kind o like smellin a flower, axcept the scent be animal..."
She then sits back down.

User Image
Dr. Addams thinks to herself, looking back and forth between The Burning Icewolf and Aileen.
She says happily.
However, you have made me aware of a variable... I used canine pheromones, when making his perfume, I did not expect favorable reactions from felines, it might be that my own Human scent mixing with the pheromones changed them somehow... Or, it could just be because Mr. Stubbs is sentient, like you... I'll have to do some further testing on cats, to be sure..."

User Image
After receiving the message from Shinryu, Rubilax made a wide grin, despite not being able to tell, while Veronica is discreetly followed Stubbs, her staff sparks a yellowish electric bolts and shoots a big one in the direction of the table, where Aidar, Rebecca and Aileen were dining at, at the free spot at the table. After the lighting built strikes at the char a body forms and out appears Rubilax stretching and grabbing the sign. He then puts the sign down saying "ah, finally some me time."
Once he puts the sign down, a plate of chow mien, honey BBQ ribs and a plate of mixed seafood appearance out of nowhere in front of him.
"also if you want to further test your theory on cats, why not go to Homac and Vanessa, they are more cat then anything else. Also fair warning if you use that on Vanessa, I can guarantee you she will be under your dress and cloths in a matter of minutes."

User Image
Dr. Addams gave a startled almost screaming yelp-like cry and recoiled to her left, almost jumping, as The lightning struck next to her, but calmed down when she saw it take shape and listened as the strange man-like creature spoke to her.
"That won't work,"
She explains to Rubilax as she reaches for the rice bowl.
I already know this perfume works on men... And women... Almost to my discomfort, Fortunately, the women who work here know I have no sexual interest in women, so they only chum around with me..."
Puuting the bowl to her lips, she then uses her chopsticks to push some of the oriental style rice into her mouth then sets the bowl back down. Pausing a moment to chew her food a bit, she then pushes it into her cheek and then turns back to Rubilax, extending her right hand.
"Though they have been known to get some what competitive for my company, Mr?....
She says, Waiting for Rubilax to shake her hand.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 5:11 pm
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

Aidar says.

Aileen then shifts to her Brydwolf form and leaning over toward the table, toward Dr.Addams, takes a big whiff.
"Ah like it too..."
She says.
It smells real good... Nae like food, but like some sort o fragrance... Kind o like smellin a flower, except the scent be animal..."
She then sits back down.

User Image
She says happily.

User Image

User Image
Dr. Addams gave a startled almost screaming yelp-like cry and recoiled to her left, almost jumping, as The lightning struck next to her, but calmed down when she saw it take shape and listened as the strange man-like creature spoke to her.
"That won't work,"
I already know this perfume works on men... And women... Almost to my discomfort, Fortunately, the women who work here know I have no sexual interest in women, so they only chum around with me..."
Puuting the bowl to her lips, she then uses her chopsticks to push some of the oriental style rice into her mouth then sets the bowl back down. Pausing a moment to chew her food a bit, she then pushes it into her cheek and then turns back to Rubilax, extending her right hand.
"Though they have been known to get some what competitive for my company, Mr?....

"Rubilax!"
Aidar exclaims.
"Nice o ye tae join us... Ye better nae be plain tae dump on our meal..."
User Image
Meanwhile, out in the hall, having finished his sandwich, Mr. Stubbs looks around, scanning the hall. Have seen no trace of the Unicorn, or Veronica, he sees that he is alone and smiles to himself. Figuring that they will likely not be needing this place, until the Elf is better and having nothing to do in the meantime, he he sits down on the floor and against the wall, leaning his head against his trident in both hands, and drifts off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 2:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

Aidar says.

"Ah like it too..."
She says.
It smells real good... Nae like food, but like some sort o fragrance... Kind o like smellin a flower, except the scent be animal..."
She then sits back down.

User Image
She says happily.

User Image

User Image
"That won't work,"

"Rubilax!"
Aidar exclaims.
User Image
Meanwhile, out in the hall, having finished his sandwich, Mr. Stubbs looks around, scanning the hall. Have seen no trace of the Unicorn, or Veronica, he sees that he is alone and smiles to himself. Figuring that they will likely not be needing this place, until the Elf is better and having nothing to do in the meantime, he he sits down on the floor and against the wall, leaning his head against his trident in both hands, and drifts off to sleep.

User Image
Rubilax immediately takes Rebecca's hand and gently shakes it introducing himself, then turns to Aidar. "And, why would I do something like that? I just summoned my own plates of food if you haven't noticed."  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:14 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image
She says happily.

User Image

User Image
"That won't work,"

"Rubilax!"
Aidar exclaims.
User Image

User Image
Rubilax immediately takes Rebecca's hand and gently shakes it introducing himself, then turns to Aidar. "And, why would I do something like that? I just summoned my own plates of food if you haven't noticed."

Aidar picks up the sushi bowl in his right hand and shakes a few unidentifiable pieces into the padded palm of his left, which he cups the fingers of, unintentionally hiding the sushi from view.
"For a laugh at the expense o the rest o us, as usual..."
He answers Rubilax, poking his snout into his hand and eating a piece of sushi.
"Maybe tae create a little light entertainment, while ye eat?... Havin yer own meal be nea enough tae stop ye from insultin the rest o us and starting a ruckus fo yer own amusement..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:35 am
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image
She says happily.

User Image

User Image
"That won't work,"

"Rubilax!"
Aidar exclaims.
User Image

User Image

Aidar picks up the sushi bowl in his right hand and shakes a few unidentifiable pieces into the padded palm of his left, which he cups the fingers of, unintentionally hiding the sushi from view.
"Maybe tae create a little light entertainment, while ye eat?... Havin yer own meal be nea enough tae stop ye from insultin the rest o us and starting a ruckus fo yer own amusement..."

User Image
Dr. Addams retracts her hand.
"Anyway..."
She interrupts, hoping to keep the subject changed away from what looks like might become an argument.
"As I was explaining, I suspect that just as the perfume affects Humans, so too, can it also effect Demons, due to us sharing such close similarities in biology, which also enable us to not only interbreed, but also produce non sterile offspring, proves our two... Races, despite any physiological differences, to be even closer related than donkeys and horses, which can only produce sterile mules and hinnies when crossed, every time! The odds of two different species being able produce fertile hybrids are in fact, SO astronomical, the the fact that we actually CAN is in fact, undeniable proof!
She than looks back and fourth, between Aidar and Rubilax.
"There is a 99.99% chance that we all share a distant but direct common ancestor!... Actually, the odds are even greater than that, we are talking 1 in a billion, if not a trillion... Against!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:51 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"That won't work,"

"Rubilax!"
Aidar exclaims.
User Image

User Image

User Image
"Anyway..."
She interrupts, hoping to keep the subject changed away from what looks like might become an argument.
"As I was explaining, I suspect that just as the perfume affects Humans, so too, can it also effect Demons, due to us sharing such close similarities in biology, which also enable us to not only interbreed, but also produce non sterile offspring, proves our two... Races, despite any physiological differences, to be even closer related than donkeys and horses, which can only produce sterile mules and hinnies when crossed, every time! The odds of two different species being able produce fertile hybrids are in fact, SO astronomical, the the fact that we actually CAN is in fact, undeniable proof!
"There is a 99.99% chance that we all share a distant but direct common ancestor!... Actually, the odds are even greater than that, we are talking 1 in a billion, if not a trillion... Against!"

Aidar just had just finishes swallowing is third piece of sushi from his palm, when he begins to speak.
"Or, it could be that when God made our ancestors, it foresaw that we would have a tendency tae fall in love with one another, regardless of form and species, and wanting us tae be happy, deliberately designed us all tae be genetically compatible with each other..."
He adds.
"Perhaps that be the true gift of sentience... The ability tae be with whom ye choose, rather than what Nature would dictate..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 5:20 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"That won't work,"

"Rubilax!"
Aidar exclaims.
User Image

User Image

User Image
"Anyway..."

Aidar just had just finishes swallowing is third piece of sushi from his palm, when he begins to speak.
"Or, it could be that when God made our ancestors, it foresaw that we would have a tendency tae fall in love with one another, regardless of form and species, and wanting us tae be happy, deliberately designed us all tae be genetically compatible with each other..."
He adds.
"Perhaps that be the true gift of sentience... The ability tae be with whom ye choose, rather than what Nature would dictate..."

User Image
Dr. Addams looks at The Burning Icewolf as he speaks and nods.
"Maybe... I have seen sufficient pattern in our cellular make up that strongly suggests direct design, rather than just random formation..."
She says.
"But, even so... After spending years looking at both our races through a microscope, I have become completely convinced that we are related and even Demons who profess to have come from pure lineages, have Human in their blood..."
She then takes a pinch from their plate of Peking Duck between her chopsticks and pops it in her mouth.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 10:36 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

User Image
"Anyway..."

He adds.

User Image
"Maybe... I have seen sufficient pattern in our cellular make up that strongly suggests direct design, rather than just random formation..."
She says.
"But, even so... After spending years looking at both our races through a microscope, I have become completely convinced that we are related and even Demons who profess to have come from pure lineages, have Human in their blood..."
She then takes a pinch from their plate of Peking Duck between her chopsticks and pops it in her mouth.

Aidar says nothing and just eats the last of the sushi in his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:25 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

User Image
"Anyway..."

He adds.

User Image
She says.

User Image
Dr. Addams finishes her piece of Peking Duck.
"With that said... Considering both Humans and Demons to all be members of the same species, Then it is no surprise that this perfume affects Demons, just as it does Humans, though it may affect some, more than others, based on their personalities and individual nature... Mr. Stubbs actually said that he liked my smell, Which seems to support this, as well as Aidar's suggestion of it... So, I no longer need to test it on any more Demons or Darkstalkers, save for one other type... Given the evidence of Mr. Stubb's behavior and compliments of my smell, It's already obvious that it would effect every one of the subjects you have suggested, so I have no need to test it on any of them..."
She reaches her chopsticks into the sushi bowl and fishes out a slice of Rainbow Roll and popping it in her mouth, she quickly chews it, but makes sure to take note of it's flavor, closing her eyes and humming for a second, before swallowing it down.
"Instead, What I need to do is determine whether it effects them because they Are feline, or because they are related to Humans, and to do that, I will need to test it on lesser felines, Just as I already have on Canines, quite successfully, I might add..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 9:02 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"Anyway..."

He adds.

User Image
She says.

User Image
"With that said... Considering both Humans and Demons to all be members of the same species, Then it is no surprise that this perfume affects Demons, just as it does Humans, though it may affect some, more than others, based on their personalities and individual nature... Mr. Stubbs actually said that he liked my smell, Which seems to support this, as well as Aidar's suggestion of it... So, I no longer need to test it on any more Demons or Darkstalkers, save for one other type... Given the evidence of Mr. Stubb's behavior and compliments of my smell, It's already obvious that it would effect every one of the subjects you have suggested, so I have no need to test it on any of them..."
She reaches her chopsticks into the sushi bowl and fishes out a slice of Rainbow Roll and popping it in her mouth, she quickly chews it, but makes sure to take note of it's flavor, closing her eyes and humming for a second, before swallowing it down.
"Instead, What I need to do is determine whether it effects them because they Are feline, or because they are related to Humans, and to do that, I will need to test it on lesser felines, Just as I already have on Canines, quite successfully, I might add..."

User Image
Rubilax immediately picks up one of the ribs on one of his plates, and despite not having a mouth, or any other facial features except eyeshadow, he sticks the rib into the spot on his face where his mouth should be and slides the rib through as if nothing is there. Then pulls out the remaining bone. He then turns to Rebecca and says "Interesting to say and to know. Pity, I don't really know much about that, the red demon dragon queen is the one to ask on that. She would know, but she ain't here...  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"Anyway..."

He adds.

User Image
She says.

User Image

User Image
Rubilax immediately picks up one of the ribs on one of his plates, and despite not having a mouth, or any other facial features except eyeshadow, he sticks the rib into the spot on his face where his mouth should be and slides the rib through as if nothing is there. Then pulls out the remaining bone. He then turns to Rebecca and says "Interesting to say and to know. Pity, I don't really know much about that, the red demon dragon queen is the one to ask on that. She would know, but she ain't here...

Nura rises up through the floor like a ghost, completely at ease as if this was perfectly normal, right next to Rubilax's left, sitting in his red squashy arm chair now ornamented with soft silk pillows.
"I grow bored of solitude, and wish for conversation." Nura says in a somewhat bored lonely tone.
He places 10 medium sized wooden mugs that had been hooked on his fingers on the table. Nura he reaches down between himself and the arm of the chair pulling out a crystal bottle lined with silver and gold and plugged with a cork, the bottle being clearly empty. He pulls the cork out and define physics proceeds to pour a sweet smelling orange colored liquid into the mug almost glowing as it pores into the glass. Nura corks the bottle and looks to Aidar.
"Don't be shy you can't drink me out of this."
Nura says as he gives the empty bottle a little shake before places it on the table, More closer to the group and the mugs.
"I know it's customary to pour it for you all but the magic don't work that way. Think about what you want to drink uncork the bottle pour record the bottle. I haven't been able to stump it yet give it a try."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 10:24 am
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
She says.

User Image

User Image

Nura rises up through the floor like a ghost, completely at ease as if this was perfectly normal, right next to Rubilax's left, sitting in his red squashy arm chair now ornamented with soft silk pillows.
"I grow bored of solitude, and wish for conversation." Nura says in a somewhat bored lonely tone.
He places 10 medium sized wooden mugs that had been hooked on his fingers on the table. Nura he reaches down between himself and the arm of the chair pulling out a crystal bottle lined with silver and gold and plugged with a cork, the bottle being clearly empty. He pulls the cork out and define physics proceeds to pour a sweet smelling orange colored liquid into the mug almost glowing as it pores into the glass. Nura corks the bottle and looks to Aidar.
Nura says as he gives the empty bottle a little shake before places it on the table, More closer to the group and the mugs.
"I know it's customary to pour it for you all but the magic don't work that way. Think about what you want to drink uncork the bottle pour record the bottle. I haven't been able to stump it yet give it a try."

Seeing Nura offer the bottle, Aileen drops what she is doing and rises, setting her chopsticks down on the table, then rummaging through the pack on Snowflash.
"Oh, That reminds me..."
She says pulling out her flask of honey whiskey. Popping the cap, she takes a swig and savors it as she slowly drinks it, refastening the cap.
"Me Gran Da sent me this, tae celebrate me new partnership with Snowflash, here..."
She says, gesturing to the raptor in their midst before tossing the flask to Nura.
"Here Nura..."
She says.
"Take a sip an pass it on. This be more than just any simple drink tha ye can summon by wantin it, It be sentimentally especial... Kind o like a toast... Also, consider this gesture an apology fo all the times Ah been a brat tae ye..."
She then sits back down and having now cleared some space on her plate, proceeds to scoop up a serving of the quiche with a large serving spoon that was included with it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:22 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
She says.

User Image

User Image

Seeing Nura offer the bottle, Aileen drops what she is doing and rises, setting her chopsticks down on the table, then rummaging through the pack on Snowflash.
"Oh, That reminds me..."
She says pulling out her flask of honey whiskey. Popping the cap, she takes a swig and savors it as she slowly drinks it, refastening the cap.
"Me Gran Da sent me this, tae celebrate me new partnership with Snowflash, here..."
She says, gesturing to the raptor in their midst before tossing the flask to Nura.
"Here Nura..."
She says.
"Take a sip an pass it on. This be more than just any simple drink tha ye can summon by wantin it, It be sentimentally especial... Kind o like a toast... Also, consider this gesture an apology fo all the times Ah been a brat tae ye..."
She then sits back down and having now cleared some space on her plate, proceeds to scoop up a serving of the quiche with a large serving spoon that was included with it.

User Image
"The "red demon dragon queen"..."
Dr. Adams repeats Rubilax as she looks at him in puzzlement, holding The Burning Icewolf's bowl of chow mien cupped in her right hand, ready to dig into it with the chopsticks in her left.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:24 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

"Oh, That reminds me..."
"Here Nura..."
She says.

User Image
"The "red demon dragon queen"..."
Dr. Adams repeats Rubilax as she looks at him in puzzlement, holding The Burning Icewolf's bowl of chow mien cupped in her right hand, ready to dig into it with the chopsticks in her left.

"It was nae really my choice o discussion that was making ye mad, was it?..."
Aidar asks, reaching over and taking a pinch of the chow mein in his left hand and then dropping it in the palm of his right hand and them slurping it up.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games