Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:25 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image
Dr. Addams finishes her piece of Peking Duck.
"With that said... Considering both Humans and Demons to all be members of the same species, Then it is no surprise that this perfume affects Demons, just as it does Humans, though it may affect some, more than others, based on their personalities and individual nature... Mr. Stubbs actually said that he liked my smell, Which seems to support this, as well as Aidar's suggestion of it... So, I no longer need to test it on any more Demons or Darkstalkers, save for one other type... Given the evidence of Mr. Stubb's behavior and compliments of my smell, It's already obvious that it would effect every one of the subjects you have suggested, so I have no need to test it on any of them..."
She reaches her chopsticks into the sushi bowl and fishes out a slice of Rainbow Roll and popping it in her mouth, she quickly chews it, but makes sure to take note of it's flavor, closing her eyes and humming for a second, before swallowing it down.
"Instead, What I need to do is determine whether it effects them because they Are feline, or because they are related to Humans, and to do that, I will need to test it on lesser felines, Just as I already have on Canines, quite successfully, I might add..."

User Image
Rubilax immediately picks up one of the ribs on one of his plates, and despite not having a mouth, or any other facial features except eyeshadow, he sticks the rib into the spot on his face where his mouth should be and slides the rib through as if nothing is there. Then pulls out the remaining bone. He then turns to Rebecca and says "Interesting to say and to know. Pity, I don't really know much about that, the red demon dragon queen is the one to ask on that. She would know, but she ain't here...

Nura rises up through the floor like a ghost, completely at ease as if this was perfectly normal, right next to Rubilax's left, sitting in his red squashy arm chair now ornamented with soft silk pillows.
"I grow bored of solitude, and wish for conversation." Nura says in a somewhat bored lonely tone.
He places 10 medium sized wooden mugs that had been hooked on his fingers on the table. Nura he reaches down between himself and the arm of the chair pulling out a crystal bottle lined with silver and gold and plugged with a cork, the bottle being clearly empty. He pulls the cork out and define physics proceeds to pour a sweet smelling orange colored liquid into the mug almost glowing as it pores into the glass. Nura corks the bottle and looks to Aidar.
"Don't be shy you can't drink me out of this."
Nura says as he gives the empty bottle a little shake before places it on the table, More closer to the group and the mugs.
"I know it's customary to pour it for you all but the magic don't work that way. Think about what you want to drink uncork the bottle pour record the bottle. I haven't been able to stump it yet give it a try."

Seeing Nura offer the bottle, Aileen drops what she is doing and rises, setting her chopsticks down on the table, then rummaging through the pack on Snowflash.
"Oh, That reminds me..."
She says pulling out her flask of honey whiskey. Popping the cap, she takes a swig and savors it as she slowly drinks it, refastening the cap.
"Me Gran Da sent me this, tae celebrate me new partnership with Snowflash, here..."
She says, gesturing to the raptor in their midst before tossing the flask to Nura.
"Here Nura..."
She says.
"Take a sip an pass it on. This be more than just any simple drink tha ye can summon by wantin it, It be sentimentally especial... Kind o like a toast... Also, consider this gesture an apology fo all the times Ah been a brat tae ye..."
She then sits back down and having now cleared some space on her plate, proceeds to scoop up a serving of the quiche with a large serving spoon that was included with it.

User Image
"The "red demon dragon queen"..."
Dr. Adams repeats Rubilax as she looks at him in puzzlement, holding The Burning Icewolf's bowl of chow mien cupped in her right hand, ready to dig into it with the chopsticks in her left.

"It was nae really my choice o discussion that was making ye mad, was it?..."
Aidar asks, reaching over and taking a pinch of the chow mein in his left hand and then dropping it in the palm of his right hand and them slurping it up.

User Image
Dr. Addams turns to the The Burning Icewolf and set down the chow mien and chopsticks.
"I'm sorry, Aidar, but you are right..."
"She says, shaking her head.
"I was upset about the perfume seeming to not work...
She then starts to look back and forth, as if addressing everybody at the table.
"You see, when you work here, there are three ways that you can work on a project... The main way is that you are assigned based on your specialties and experience, to work with another scientist on their project or one that has been commissioned by a well paying patron or the authorities, such as when we are charged with developing a vaccine to fight an outbreak, or weapons to fight of an invasion... And then there is the second way, which is you get an idea for a project yourself, and submit it to the board to see if they see any value in it, any possibility of profit... If they approve, then you are assigned to lead the project... In both cases all expenses and materials to run the project are funded by the company, and when it starts turning a profit, you get a monthly cut, and a one time huge bonus at the and of the year... 25% of the whole year's total profits, added to your usual 5% monthly cut and your usual salary...But, if the board rejects your proposal, then you may choose the third option... You work on it by yourself on the side, Just as I have been with this perfume, between work hours, and all expenses and materials are docked from your own salary... As a final test, I was hoping to provoke a positive behavioral reaction from Aidar, or at least Aileen... I had already successfully tested it on domestic and feral stray dogs and even on some wolves, but Wolves are not much different then dogs, they are only just as dangerous, and a little more aggressive. I designed this perfume to pacify Werewolves and I needed needed to test it against the real thing..."
She then turns her head toward The Burning Icewolf.
"I honestly thought it was a stroke of luck that you and Aileen should happen to be here, when you found me and I was hoping that the perfume would provoke a behavioral reaction from one of you... Materials are expensive, with my costs of living, I've spent this past month living off cup noodles, canned greens, and fish sticks; I literally poured my sweat and blood into this concoction! So, You can imagine my frustration, when it didn't appear to effect you at all... I thought I was going to have to spend more time, and resources, redesigning it and trying to find out what went wrong...
"she then picks the the bowl and chopsticks she had set down back up and sighs as she begins to poke at the chow mien with her chopsticks.
To be honest, I am still disappointed with how little reaction I got from you and Aileen...
"She mutters, lost in thought.
"Evidently, Icewolves make poor test subjects, you are too sophisticated, I need wilder, more vicious subjects... So far, the best results were from the Wargs..."
She then eats a pinch of the chow mien.
"Guess I'm going to have to just find me a real wild one, I believe you call them "rogues"?... And, just hope it doesn't tear me apart, when I approach it..."
She eats another pinch.
"It's very good..."
She says.
"Thank you..."

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:09 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image
Dr. Addams finishes her piece of Peking Duck.
"With that said... Considering both Humans and Demons to all be members of the same species, Then it is no surprise that this perfume affects Demons, just as it does Humans, though it may affect some, more than others, based on their personalities and individual nature... Mr. Stubbs actually said that he liked my smell, Which seems to support this, as well as Aidar's suggestion of it... So, I no longer need to test it on any more Demons or Darkstalkers, save for one other type... Given the evidence of Mr. Stubb's behavior and compliments of my smell, It's already obvious that it would effect every one of the subjects you have suggested, so I have no need to test it on any of them..."
She reaches her chopsticks into the sushi bowl and fishes out a slice of Rainbow Roll and popping it in her mouth, she quickly chews it, but makes sure to take note of it's flavor, closing her eyes and humming for a second, before swallowing it down.
"Instead, What I need to do is determine whether it effects them because they Are feline, or because they are related to Humans, and to do that, I will need to test it on lesser felines, Just as I already have on Canines, quite successfully, I might add..."

User Image
Rubilax immediately picks up one of the ribs on one of his plates, and despite not having a mouth, or any other facial features except eyeshadow, he sticks the rib into the spot on his face where his mouth should be and slides the rib through as if nothing is there. Then pulls out the remaining bone. He then turns to Rebecca and says "Interesting to say and to know. Pity, I don't really know much about that, the red demon dragon queen is the one to ask on that. She would know, but she ain't here...

Nura rises up through the floor like a ghost, completely at ease as if this was perfectly normal, right next to Rubilax's left, sitting in his red squashy arm chair now ornamented with soft silk pillows.
"I grow bored of solitude, and wish for conversation." Nura says in a somewhat bored lonely tone.
He places 10 medium sized wooden mugs that had been hooked on his fingers on the table. Nura he reaches down between himself and the arm of the chair pulling out a crystal bottle lined with silver and gold and plugged with a cork, the bottle being clearly empty. He pulls the cork out and define physics proceeds to pour a sweet smelling orange colored liquid into the mug almost glowing as it pores into the glass. Nura corks the bottle and looks to Aidar.
"Don't be shy you can't drink me out of this."
Nura says as he gives the empty bottle a little shake before places it on the table, More closer to the group and the mugs.
"I know it's customary to pour it for you all but the magic don't work that way. Think about what you want to drink uncork the bottle pour record the bottle. I haven't been able to stump it yet give it a try."

Seeing Nura offer the bottle, Aileen drops what she is doing and rises, setting her chopsticks down on the table, then rummaging through the pack on Snowflash.
"Oh, That reminds me..."
She says pulling out her flask of honey whiskey. Popping the cap, she takes a swig and savors it as she slowly drinks it, refastening the cap.
"Me Gran Da sent me this, tae celebrate me new partnership with Snowflash, here..."
She says, gesturing to the raptor in their midst before tossing the flask to Nura.
"Here Nura..."
She says.
"Take a sip an pass it on. This be more than just any simple drink tha ye can summon by wantin it, It be sentimentally especial... Kind o like a toast... Also, consider this gesture an apology fo all the times Ah been a brat tae ye..."
She then sits back down and having now cleared some space on her plate, proceeds to scoop up a serving of the quiche with a large serving spoon that was included with it.

User Image
Dr. Adams repeats Rubilax as she looks at him in puzzlement, holding The Burning Icewolf's bowl of chow mien cupped in her right hand, ready to dig into it with the chopsticks in her left.

Aidar asks, reaching over and taking a pinch of the chow mein in his left hand and then dropping it in the palm of his right hand and them slurping it up.

User Image
Dr. Addams turns to the The Burning Icewolf and set down the chow mien and chopsticks.
She then starts to look back and forth, as if addressing everybody at the table.
"You see, when you work here, there are three ways that you can work on a project... The main way is that you are assigned based on your specialties and experience, to work with another scientist on their project or one that has been commissioned by a well paying patron or the authorities, such as when we are charged with developing a vaccine to fight an outbreak, or weapons to fight of an invasion... And then there is the second way, which is you get an idea for a project yourself, and submit it to the board to see if they see any value in it, any possibility of profit... If they approve, then you are assigned to lead the project... In both cases all expenses and materials to run the project are funded by the company, and when it starts turning a profit, you get a monthly cut, and a one time huge bonus at the and of the year... 25% of the whole year's total profits, added to your usual 5% monthly cut and your usual salary...But, if the board rejects your proposal, then you may choose the third option... You work on it by yourself on the side, Just as I have been with this perfume, between work hours, and all expenses and materials are docked from your own salary... As a final test, I was hoping to provoke a positive behavioral reaction from Aidar, or at least Aileen... I had already successfully tested it on domestic and feral stray dogs and even on some wolves, but Wolves are not much different then dogs, they are only just as dangerous, and a little more aggressive. I designed this perfume to pacify Werewolves and I needed needed to test it against the real thing..."
"I honestly thought it was a stroke of luck that you and Aileen should happen to be here, when you found me and I was hoping that the perfume would provoke a behavioral reaction from one of you... Materials are expensive, with my costs of living, I've spent this past month living off cup noodles, canned greens, and fish sticks; I literally poured my sweat and blood into this concoction! So, You can imagine my frustration, when it didn't appear to effect you at all... I thought I was going to have to spend more time, and resources, redesigning it and trying to find out what went wrong...
"she then picks the the bowl and chopsticks she had set down back up and sighs as she begins to poke at the chow mien with her chopsticks.
To be honest, I am still disappointed with how little reaction I got from you and Aileen...
"Evidently, Icewolves make poor test subjects, you are too sophisticated, I need wilder, more vicious subjects... So far, the best results were from the Wargs..."
"Guess I'm going to have to just find me a real wild one, I believe you call them "rogues"?... And, just hope it doesn't tear me apart, when I approach it..."
She eats another pinch.
"It's very good..."
She says.
"Thank you..."

User Image
All through her speech Rubilax was stuffing his non existent face with all the food he summoned and managed to finish it all, considering all he did was pop it in without chewing. In fact he wasn't all that concerned or caring until Rebecca brought up the wild part then he spoke his mind saying "If that's the case have Mizuti use her WO on either the cat bimbo, or the Yandere-Chan of the night." Two perfect candidates for your experiment."  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

"Oh, That reminds me..."
"Here Nura..."
She says.

User Image

User Image
She eats another pinch.
"It's very good..."
She says.
"Thank you..."

User Image
All through her speech Rubilax was stuffing his non existent face with all the food he summoned and managed to finish it all, considering all he did was pop it in without chewing. In fact he wasn't all that concerned or caring until Rebecca brought up the wild part then he spoke his mind saying "If that's the case have Mizuti use her WO on either the cat bimbo, or the Yandere-Chan of the night." Two perfect candidates for your experiment."

User Image
Dr. Addams rolls her eyes in Rubilax's direction , wondering if she should even respond, half expecting him to just be messing with her. She likse jokes as much as the next person, but she's being serious right now. She sets the chow mien down, reaches for the Peking duck with her chopsticks, pops a piece in her mouth, then reaches them into the stir-fry.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:45 pm
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

"Oh, That reminds me..."
"Here Nura..."
She says.

User Image

User Image
She eats another pinch.
"It's very good..."
She says.
"Thank you..."

User Image

User Image
Dr. Addams rolls her eyes in Rubilax's direction , wondering if she should even respond, half expecting him to just be messing with her. She likes jokes as much as the next person, but she's being serious right now. She sets the chow mien down, reaches for the Peking duck with her chopsticks, pops a piece in her mouth, then reaches them into the stir-fry.

As Aidar listened to Dr. Addams' explanation, started to muffle in his ears as his thoughts began to drift as he only payed half attention to what she was saying. Clenching his fists, he dug his claws into his palms, almost making them bleed as he gritted his teeth and his breath grew heavy.
"Sweat and blood, huh?"
He thought to himself.
"There's NO way that's all she put in that stuff, what else was there?... She Said that she used canine pheromones, were they from a b i t c h in heat?.... NO, that wouldn't do it... Not to this extent, anyway, I've smelled canines in heat, before and it never affected me THIS badly... Just WHAT did she bloody Use?... The things that perfume is making me want to do to her!... Is this how it is for Mr. Stubbs?..."
Grabbing on to the roast boar in front of him, the way a downing man grabs on to flotsam, Digging the claws of his right hand into the boar's left side, his fingers burrowing between the ribs while he seizes the right foreleg, crushing it's bones.
"Uh...Yeah... Sure... No problem..."
He half fibs, in response to Dr. Addams's thanks.
"Focus on the food! Focus on the food..."
Burying his face into the boar, he then tears a huge chunk out of the left side of the boar's neck and wolfs it down. Then, he then bites into the left shoulder and tears it away. This time, he chews the meat a bit and looks at Dr. Addams.
"Bewiefe me, that thuff be affectin me more dan ye think... I juth... really be fightin it..."
He mumbles out loud, still hunching over the platter and hugging the boar, and then freezes for a moment. Nearly spitting the meat out, Aidar immediately sits straight up and swallows it down.
"Sorry..."
Aidar says, wiping his jaws off with his right arm.
"Ah had forgotten aboot the the risk o Lycanthropy, or Vampirism..."
getting his breathing under control, he then turns the platter around to where the less mutilated side of the boar is now facing Dr. Addams.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:35 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
She eats another pinch.
"It's very good..."
She says.
"Thank you..."

User Image

User Image
Dr. Addams rolls her eyes in Rubilax's direction , wondering if she should even respond, half expecting him to just be messing with her. She likes jokes as much as the next person, but she's being serious right now. She sets the chow mien down, reaches for the Peking duck with her chopsticks, pops a piece in her mouth, then reaches them into the stir-fry.

As Aidar listened to Dr. Addams' explanation, started to muffle in his ears as his thoughts began to drift as he only payed half attention to what she was saying. Clenching his fists, he dug his claws into his palms, almost making them bleed as he gritted his teeth and his breath grew heavy.
"Sweat and blood, huh?"
He thought to himself.
"There's NO way that's all she put in that stuff, what else was there?... She Said that she used canine pheromones, were they from a b i t c h in heat?.... NO, that wouldn't do it... Not to this extent, anyway, I've smelled canines in heat, before and it never affected me THIS badly... Just WHAT did she bloody Use?... The things that perfume is making me want to do to her!... Is this how it is for Mr. Stubbs?..."
Grabbing on to the roast boar in front of him, the way a downing man grabs on to flotsam, Digging the claws of his right hand into the boar's left side, his fingers burrowing between the ribs while he seizes the right foreleg, crushing it's bones.
Burying his face into the boar, he then tears a huge chunk out of the left side of the boar's neck and wolfs it down. Then, he then bites into the left shoulder and tears it away. This time, he chews the meat a bit and looks at Dr. Addams.
"Bewiefe me, that thuff be affectin me more dan ye think... I juth... really be fightin it..."
He mumbles out loud, still hunching over the platter and hugging the boar, and then freezes for a moment. Nearly spitting the meat out, Aidar immediately sits straight up and swallows it down.
"Sorry..."
getting his breathing under control, he then turns the platter around to where the less mutilated side of the boar is now facing Dr. Addams.

User Image
"Has he noticed the extra special ingredient I used in this particular mix?...
Dr. Addams wondered as she observed The Burning Icewolf's change in behavior.
It really does seem to be affecting him, now... His resistance seems to be driving him mad... Should I apply a fresh dose and see if I can break him?...
She then waved the thought from her mind as she watched him present her the cleaner side of the roast boar out of consideration.
No...
She thinks to herself, absent mindedly removing her lab coat, folding it up, and tucking it under the table, unintentionally freeing more of her scent...
"As useful as that data may be, it would be too cruel, he's more than just another test subject and his behavior isn't the reaction I'm looking for, anyway...
User Image
"I don't have a knife..."
She says, rolling up her sleeve and the reaching for the head of the boar with her left hand. Laying the tips of her fingers on the skin of the boar, she slowly slides them around to the hole that Aidar had torn into it. Digging her fingers into the torn meat, she then tears a piece away and bites into it. Tearing a mouthful away, she chews the meat and swallows it down.
"I've studied your biological make up, there is no virus... You need to introduce your "venom" directly into my bloodstream, to turn me into a Werewolf ; and to turn me into a Vampire, you need to splice a large amount of my blood with yours and then introduce it into my system..."
She then turns to Rubilax, deciding to answer him.
"Perhaps you didn't hear me right..."
She says.
"No more experimenting on people. I need lesser animals that walk on only four legs, say, "meow", bathe by licking themselves, and s**t in boxes, and run from cucumbers... Do you now understand?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:57 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
She eats another pinch.
"It's very good..."
She says.
"Thank you..."

User Image

User Image

"Sweat and blood, huh?"
He thought to himself.
"Sorry..."

User Image
It really does seem to be affecting him, now... His resistance seems to be driving him mad... Should I apply a fresh dose and see if I can break him?...
She then waved the thought from her mind as she watched him present her the cleaner side of the roast boar out of consideration.
No...
She thinks to herself, absent mindedly removing her lab coat, folding it up, and tucking it under the table, unintentionally freeing more of her scent...
"As useful as that data may be, it would be too cruel, he's more than just another test subject and his behavior isn't the reaction I'm looking for, anyway...
User Image
She says, rolling up her sleeve and the reaching for the head of the boar with her left hand. Laying the tips of her fingers on the skin of the boar, she slowly slides them around to the hole that Aidar had torn into it. Digging her fingers into the torn meat, she then tears a piece away and bites into it. Tearing a mouthful away, she chews the meat and swallows it down.
"I've studied your biological make up, there is no virus... You need to introduce your "venom" directly into my bloodstream, to turn me into a Werewolf ; and to turn me into a Vampire, you need to splice a large amount of my blood with yours and then introduce it into my system..."
She says.
"No more experimenting on people. I need lesser animals that walk on only four legs, say, "meow", bathe by licking themselves, and s**t in boxes, and run from cucumbers... Do you now understand?"

User Image
Rubilax looked at Aidar while he thinks to himself. Then back at Rebecca and so on and so forth until he blurts out. " Okay, as entertaining as it is to read both your minds and thought, you guys are thinking way to loud, now to back track" He turns to Rebecca " I wasn't joking I was being serious, And yes I understand, that is why I am recommending them in the first place, they are animals enough already, so have our lovable androphobic bunny use her powers to revert the "cat bimbo" and the Yandere-Chan to their primal instincts, and you can study your hearts content. And one more thing, take my advice, the competition you have is NOT worth it. Just stick with your science and experiments"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 12:03 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

User Image

"Sweat and blood, huh?"
He thought to himself.
"Sorry..."

User Image
No...
User Image
She says.

User Image
Rubilax looked at Aidar while he thinks to himself. Then back at Rebecca and so on and so forth until he blurts out. " Okay, as entertaining as it is to read both your minds and thought, you guys are thinking way to loud, now to back track" He turns to Rebecca " I wasn't joking I was being serious, And yes I understand, that is why I am recommending them in the first place, they are animals enough already, so have our lovable androphobic bunny use her powers to revert the "cat bimbo" and the Yandere-Chan to their primal instincts, and you can study your hearts content. And one more thing, take my advice, the competition you have is NOT worth it. Just stick with your science and experiments"

Nura puts his cup down on the table with his right hand and catches the flask with his left. He turns it over examining it before palming it in his right hand and popping the top off with his left. The smell of pure ethanol and fermented honey hit him like a train barely holding in a gag.
'Holy akamachi if Dr. Addams drinks some of this she's going to go blind.'
Nura thinks to himself. 's**t I don't want to be rude I guess I'll have to take a swig of this...' Nura places the bottle to his lips and allows a mouthful to pour down his throat. 'ANGRY SON OF A CUR! What is this like 2000% proof it's like drinking raw chemicals sweet chemicals but still chemicals.'
"Thanks Aileen this definitely something." Nura says with a weak smile trying to stifle back a cough.
"I've honestly never found you to be that annoying it's hard living with that type of pain you carry. I honestly could only imagine what you're going through, should you ever need to talk I'm here for you and if you need to get away I know a good place in the void for spiritual healing. Thanks for still still keeping my little brother in your life I know he can be a little much but it's hard to the right place, I think it's a little hard for him to understand the concept of what you're going through but still he means well and thanks for not wrapping them up too bad." Nura says he chuckles to himself taking a large gulp from his mug of mysterious glowing liquid.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 1:20 pm
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

User Image

"Sweat and blood, huh?"
He thought to himself.
"Sorry..."

User Image
No...
User Image
She says.

User Image

Nura puts his cup down on the table with his right hand and catches the flask with his left. He turns it over examining it before palming it in his right hand and popping the top off with his left. The smell of pure ethanol and fermented honey hit him like a train barely holding in a gag.
Nura thinks to himself. 's**t I don't want to be rude I guess I'll have to take a swig of this...' Nura places the bottle to his lips and allows a mouthful to pour down his throat. 'ANGRY SON OF A CUR! What is this like 2000% proof it's like drinking raw chemicals sweet chemicals but still chemicals.'
"Thanks Aileen this definitely something." Nura says with a weak smile trying to stifle back a cough.
"I've honestly never found you to be that annoying it's hard living with that type of pain you carry. I honestly could only imagine what you're going through, should you ever need to talk I'm here for you and if you need to get away I know a good place in the void for spiritual healing. Thanks for still still keeping my little brother in your life I know he can be a little much but it's hard to the right place, I think it's a little hard for him to understand the concept of what you're going through but still he means well and thanks for not wrapping them up too bad." Nura says he chuckles to himself taking a large gulp from his mug of mysterious glowing liquid.

Aileen pauses at Nura's words, while in the middle of dishing up her quiche. his words reminding her of how she had used Homac so badly..."
Meanwhile, While Nura is taking a sip from mug, obstructing his view of what's going on around him, Snowflash swiftly swipes at the quiche with her right hand and splashes a portion of it all over Nura. Aileen, seeing the movement from out of the corner of her left eye, looks up to see only the aftermath with no idea what had just happened, while Snowflash feigns innocence, Quickly raising her head in time for Nura to see her looking straight ahead once he lowers the flask, then she looks down at the quiche, then at Aileen, Then Nura, Then back and forth at the two of them, then down at the quiche again, then back at Nura, then Aileen again; feigning confusion and surprise. The Dinosaur could not have timed or performed it better... Nura Splattered with quiche, Aileen looking up at Nura while leaning forward with her left arm extended and holding an empty ladle that clearly was used to scoop up quiche, while Snowflash looks back and fourth between the three in surprise... Anybody who happens up one the scene would only be able to come to one conclusion ... Aileen had just flicked a scoop of quiche at Nura.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:38 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Sweat and blood, huh?"
He thought to himself.
"Sorry..."

User Image
No...
User Image
She says.

User Image

Aileen pauses at Nura's words, while in the middle of dishing up her quiche. his words reminding her of how she had used Homac so badly..."
Meanwhile, While Nura is taking a sip from mug, obstructing his view of what's going on around him, Snowflash swiftly swipes at the quiche with her right hand and splashes a portion of it all over Nura. Aileen, seeing the movement from out of the corner of her left eye, looks up to see only the aftermath with no idea what had just happened, while Snowflash feigns innocence, Quickly raising her head in time for Nura to see her looking straight ahead once he lowers the flask, then she looks down at the quiche, then at Aileen, Then Nura, Then back and forth at the two of them, then down at the quiche again, then back at Nura, then Aileen again; feigning confusion and surprise. The Dinosaur could not have timed or performed it better... Nura Splattered with quiche, Aileen looking up at Nura while leaning forward with her left arm extended and holding an empty ladle that clearly was used to scoop up quiche, while Snowflash looks back and fourth between the three in surprise... Anybody who happens up one the scene would only be able to come to one conclusion ... Aileen had just flicked a scoop of quiche at Nura.

User Image
All the intercoms in the building turn on and give off feedback, for a second. Then everyone hears Jack's voice over the intercom echoing through the building:"Attention, Attention everyone in the building. It has come to my attention that I told a lie and I apologize for receiving everyone here and I hope you all know i only wanted to joke around but you all should be good. Also Veronica, I know you are busy hovering and watching Mr. Stubbs while he is asleep but I apologize to you as well for lying to you as well.....that is all everyone back to what you were doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:37 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Sweat and blood, huh?"
He thought to himself.
"Sorry..."

User Image
No...
User Image
She says.

User Image

User Image
All the intercoms in the building turn on and give off feedback, for a second. Then everyone hears Jack's voice over the intercom echoing through the building:"Attention, Attention everyone in the building. It has come to my attention that I told a lie and I apologize for receiving everyone here and I hope you all know i only wanted to joke around but you all should be good. Also Veronica, I know you are busy hovering and watching Mr. Stubbs while he is asleep but I apologize to you as well for lying to you as well.....that is all everyone back to what you were doing.

After realizing what just happened Nura closes his eyes and takes a deep breath composing himself.
He looks up at Aileen. "for the love of Cynthia, seriously Aileen?" Nura says as he stands up pushing his chair back and brushing the bits of egg and pie crust off of himself.
"You know the whole "I know a good place for spiritual healing" that wasn't a come on! Your like a little sister to me. Criminy!"
Nura walks away from the table snapping his fingers as he does so. Suddenly two portals open a short ways from where everyone is sitting. The first appearing in a burst of flames opening to Nura's pub where some of the Warg's are happily eating from a lowered banquet table. The other portal emerging from a puddle of black sludge oozing up from the floor. The second portal opens up to a beautiful high ceiling room spanning on for quite ways accented with beautiful marble and cut gemstones fashioned into luxurious bathing areas. Each bathing area filled with a different type of naturally heated hot springs or mineral waters. For all those sitting at the table and immediate area, a light lush sweet smell of lavender honeysuckle and citrus can be smelled as the portal opened. Nura turns around and walks through the portal still attempting to brush the remnants of the quiche off of himself.
"Man it's even in my freaking hair!" Nura says as he flips his long blonde hair over his head hanging it down in front of him as he depends over running his fingers through it trying to get all the debris out of it. "This isn't working...." Nura stands back up to his full height with his hair hanging down in front of his face. Suddenly his long golden locks start to recede back into his scalp until he's left with a short but fashionable look. "Ahh... That's a little better."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:48 pm
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

User Image

After realizing what just happened Nura closes his eyes and takes a deep breath composing himself.
He looks up at Aileen. "for the love of Cynthia, seriously Aileen?" Nura says as he stands up pushing his chair back and brushing the bits of egg and pie crust off of himself.
"You know the whole "I know a good place for spiritual healing" that wasn't a come on! Your like a little sister to me. Criminy!"
Nura walks away from the table snapping his fingers as he does so. Suddenly two portals open a short ways from where everyone is sitting. The first appearing in a burst of flames opening to Nura's pub where some of the Warg's are happily eating from a lowered banquet table. The other portal emerging from a puddle of black sludge oozing up from the floor. The second portal opens up to a beautiful high ceiling room spanning on for quite ways accented with beautiful marble and cut gemstones fashioned into luxurious bathing areas. Each bathing area filled with a different type of naturally heated hot springs or mineral waters. For all those sitting at the table and immediate area, a light lush sweet smell of lavender honeysuckle and citrus can be smelled as the portal opened. Nura turns around and walks through the portal still attempting to brush the remnants of the quiche off of himself.
"Man it's even in my freaking hair!" Nura says as he flips his long blonde hair over his head hanging it down in front of him as he depends over running his fingers through it trying to get all the debris out of it. "This isn't working...." Nura stands back up to his full height with his hair hanging down in front of his face. Suddenly his long golden locks start to recede back into his scalp until he's left with a short but fashionable look. "Ahh... That's a little better."

"Huh?..."
Aileen asked in confusion as Nura rose irritation. For a moment, she just sits there, staring, dumbfounded, as he complained and left, and then quickly chased after him.
"Nura, wait!"
She cried, tripping, and she rushed too quickly to rice from her slippery seat of ice.
"It's nae what ye think!"
Quickly picking her self back up, she manages to catch up with him just as he shortens his hair.
"Nura, it's nae what ye think.!"
She repeats.
Ah swear, it was nae me! Ah din nae know what happened!" sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:37 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

User Image

"Huh?..."
Aileen asked in confusion as Nura rose irritation. For a moment, she just sits there, staring, dumbfounded, as he complained and left, and then quickly chased after him.
"Nura, wait!"
She cried, tripping, and she rushed too quickly to rice from her slippery seat of ice.
Quickly picking her self back up, she manages to catch up with him just as he shortens his hair.
She repeats.

Aidar's ears flatten at what he had just seen.
"SNOWFLASH!"
He barks.
"That wasn't nice!... Ye had better go after them an make amends..." stressed
He snarls at the Sicklehawk, baring his fangs.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:39 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icebitch

User Image

"Huh?..."
"Nura, wait!"
She repeats.

Aidar's ears flatten at what he had just seen.
"SNOWFLASH!"
He barks.
"That wasn't nice!... Ye had better go after them an make amends..." stressed
He snarls at the Sicklehawk, baring his fangs.

Nura walks deeper into the enormous endless room, purposely ignoring Aileen as she follows behind him. He stops at the steps of one of the pool's to take in the expanse of this new location a literal sea of silk privacy curtains, tables Laden with exotic fruits expensive wines and hundreds of gemstone cut pools lined with beautiful polished stone's. Nura scans the many unoccupied pools, approaches one made from Emerald Jade and gold filled with a faintly citrus smelling mineral water.
Nura: "Go back Aileen I'm not interested in dealing with your antics at the moment. I'm completely exhausted and worn out not to mention covered in eggs grease and other debris. You know a little secret about me Aileen when I randomly disappear I'm generally gone for a lot longer than you think. In this case it's been closer to the tune of 7 months I barely even remember what we're doing here all I know is it's just another battle so could you let me enjoy some relaxation before I have to go back to battle?
I honestly don't have the energy to play nice with you people right now." Nura starts to undress well berating Aileen.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games