Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kejtness

Alien Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:18 am
Hi everyone!
I'm old member (2007-2011) who decided to go back after big nostalgiafest with a friend. Too bad, couldn't retrieve old password (and Diedrich items, haha, time to grab some!) and I'm here, with a new profile. Totally Diedrich fan, this green fella is the cutest NPC.
In real life I'm freelance artist from Poland.
Nice to meet you all! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 pm
Hi everyone I been on here for long time I been sick and almost died in October but because of this site gave me hope ty and the group here been wonderful group of people  

gothgirlpunk2006

Fuzzy Wolf

5,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:20 pm
gothgirlpunk2006
Hi everyone I been on here for long time I been sick and almost died in October but because of this site gave me hope ty and the group here been wonderful group of people
im glad you are ok after your near death experience!!!!! Glad to see you around!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:30 pm
Ty

Hassli
gothgirlpunk2006
im glad you are ok after your near death experience!!!!! Glad to see you around!

gothgirlpunk2006

Fuzzy Wolf

5,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:44 pm

All my life I've been over the top
I don't know what I'm doing
All I know is I don't wanna stop

HELLO

SO APPARENTLY I NEVER INTRODUCED MYSELF

(which is very odd because I can vaguely remember doing so, but perhaps it was for another guild!)

I am not a new member, but joined about a year-ish ago (I think) but I never posted to let you all a little bit about me.

So, here we go!

> I'm Silenced Nocturne, you may call me Silenced, Nocturne, Silent Noki, Silent, or just Noki

> I'm a '97 liner, so I'm an adult now (help) and am currently attending college on the East Coast of USA . But I am on all hours of the day!

> I originally joined planning on doing graphics/posters and stuff for the guild, but then stuff happened and long story short I am now without a scanner or tablet to make decent things.

> I have lots of ideas, and can generate them pretty durn fast, so if you ever need an idea for anything (I'm serious) PM or Quote me and I can probably think you something up.

> I love baking, but have only ever really managed to successfully make a cheesecake pretty, don't get me wrong, my cooking is tasty as frick, but it's also ugly as sin lol I would 100% bake a cake for the prez if I could

> I fell in love the Diedrich when the Bunnypocalypse event happened. SO MANY CUTE GRUNNIES EVERYWHERE.

> I also enjoy Video games (Open-world RPGs and puzzles in particular), writing, warm fuzzy socks, making Avatars (it's so much fun oh my gosh), Anime and Cartoons, Asian Pop music, Metal (speed), Hip-Hop, EDM, Classical, Jazz, and many other kinds of music.

> I can play several instruments, Percussion (including Piano, which was my first instrument), Flute/Piccolo, and Saxophone.

and that's me!

All fired up, I'm gonna go till I drop
You're either in or in the way
Don't make me, I don't wanna stop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:22 pm
â–ŒI joined like a month ago and apparently never introduced myself. Wow. (I have this habit of doing this recently, oops.)

I'm Aridane, I'm 25 and live in sunny and warm Arizona (I've been here for a few months and I'm loving it.) I'm a Chicago native. (White Sox fan. Yes that matters. A lot.)

I don't remember when I fell in love with Diedrich but grunnies are always my fave Gaia animal, next to Coco. And he's so adorable it's hard to be mad at him.

I like video games, wrestling and Anime. I'm currently playing Bravely Default and watching Stein;s Gate.

Aridane Avalon

Hilarious Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200

m3g4t0ky0

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:51 pm
Silenced Nocturne

HELLO

(which is very odd because I can vaguely remember doing so, but perhaps it was for another guild!)

I am not a new member, but joined about a year-ish ago (I think) but I never posted to let you all a little bit about me.

So, here we go!

> I'm Silenced Nocturne, you may call me Silenced, Nocturne, Silent Noki, Silent, or just Noki

> I'm a '97 liner, so I'm an adult now (help) and am currently attending college on the East Coast of USA . But I am on all hours of the day!

> I originally joined planning on doing graphics/posters and stuff for the guild, but then stuff happened and long story short I am now without a scanner or tablet to make decent things.

> I have lots of ideas, and can generate them pretty durn fast, so if you ever need an idea for anything (I'm serious) PM or Quote me and I can probably think you something up.

> I love baking, but have only ever really managed to successfully make a cheesecake pretty, don't get me wrong, my cooking is tasty as frick, but it's also ugly as sin lol I would 100% bake a cake for the prez if I could

> I fell in love the Diedrich when the Bunnypocalypse event happened. SO MANY CUTE GRUNNIES EVERYWHERE.

> I also enjoy Video games (Open-world RPGs and puzzles in particular), writing, warm fuzzy socks, making Avatars (it's so much fun oh my gosh), Anime and Cartoons, Asian Pop music, Metal (speed), Hip-Hop, EDM, Classical, Jazz, and many other kinds of music.

> I can play several instruments, Percussion (including Piano, which was my first instrument), Flute/Piccolo, and Saxophone.

and that's me!

Hey you! heart

I'm Toki and I'm a boring person.

Diedrich is love, Diedrich is life.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 am
m3g4t0ky0
Silenced Nocturne

HELLO

So, here we go!

and that's me!

Hey you! heart

I'm Toki and I'm a boring person.

Diedrich is love, Diedrich is life.

Hey! You joined!

dramallama

Welcome!

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:50 am
Aridane Avalon
â–ŒI joined like a month ago and apparently never introduced myself. Wow. (I have this habit of doing this recently, oops.)

I'm Aridane, I'm 25 and live in sunny and warm Arizona (I've been here for a few months and I'm loving it.) I'm a Chicago native. (White Sox fan. Yes that matters. A lot.)

I don't remember when I fell in love with Diedrich but grunnies are always my fave Gaia animal, next to Coco. And he's so adorable it's hard to be mad at him.

I like video games, wrestling and Anime. I'm currently playing Bravely Default and watching Stein;s Gate.

Welcome to the guild regardless, at least you aren't as bad as me who put off writing a post for about a year or so! lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:46 am
kejtness
Your avatar looks great!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Alisseia

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:49 pm
Hi~! Hi there~! Hello! Hehe, I'm Alisseia~ I love Diedrich cause... Well I don't know, I just do! He's by far my favorite character on here! Hehe. Well, as for me, I've actually been away from gaia for a while and am hoping to get back into the habit of coming on. Um, I love to talk and have friends. I love to roleplay, and I love to design things, too. Oh, and draw! I also like to play games~ n -n Anyway, yup, that's it, that's me; well not all, but, uh, that's my introduction! Alright, that's it, for reals!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:45 am
Alisseia
Hi~! Hi there~! Hello! Hehe, I'm Alisseia~ I love Diedrich cause... Well I don't know, I just do! He's by far my favorite character on here! Hehe. Well, as for me, I've actually been away from gaia for a while and am hoping to get back into the habit of coming on. Um, I love to talk and have friends. I love to roleplay, and I love to design things, too. Oh, and draw! I also like to play games~ n -n Anyway, yup, that's it, that's me; well not all, but, uh, that's my introduction! Alright, that's it, for reals!
Diedrich is the best! Welcome to our guild!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Alisseia

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:50 am
Hassli
Alisseia

Thanks~! Go Diedrich~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:51 am
Alisseia
Hassli
Alisseia

Thanks~! Go Diedrich~ 4laugh
classified_diedrich  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

peckishbird

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:32 pm
hello! i'm.. well, i change my names too much, so you can call me whatever you want. i'm 17 and i live in australia. it's already diedrich's birthday here! (that's april 1st, right?) i like drawing, although i'm mediocre at it. i joined D-party because i adore diedrich. nice to meet everyone!  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff