Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxda_cookie_mustaxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:11 pm
i love so many anime. but my faorite anime show is naruto!!! it has action suspence, and it is awesome!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:02 am
When watching an anime I don't like ones that have too much blood, I just can't stand it. The art also has to attract me and the plot has to be good. I don't personally like animes where all they do is look at girls, etc(I hope you get my point). Erm... But I'm not very exigent. I like watching all I can xD At the moment my fave one is Death Note, thought Vampire Knight is also great.  

kawaii satsuki

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

zeithalter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:07 am
kawaii satsuki
When watching an anime I don't like ones that have too much blood, I just can't stand it. The art also has to attract me and the plot has to be good. I don't personally like animes where all they do is look at girls, etc(I hope you get my point). Erm... But I'm not very exigent. I like watching all I can xD At the moment my fave one is Death Note, thought Vampire Knight is also great.

Death Note is a great anime, but I wasn't completely happy with the ending of vampire knight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:35 pm
The anime I love:
Read or Die
Read or Dream
Sailor Moon
Tsubasa
Lucky Star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Wolf's Rain
Case Closed
InuYasha
Ranma 1/2
Cowboy Bebob
Yugi-Oh!

The Anime I Hate:
Naruto
FLCL
Ninja Scroll
Dragon Ball GT
All Yugi-Oh! past the first season (first USA season).

While I know many will disagree with where I put some of these, that's how I feel and it's just the way it is. I'm afraid there's nothing for it.  

ROD Yomiko Readman

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm
My favorite mangas would be
Jack Frost
Godchild
& Elemental Gelade
: D
I need good story, funny, some fluff, and

ACTION + VIOLENCE
FTW >=DDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 am
I have alot of anime/manga I like not too many I hate. If I don't like the point of an anime I won't watch it or if it gets boring around the middle I'll stop reading it/watching it. I prefer the more action and comedy manga/anime. If I don't like the artwork on it and how well they did the characters I might not watch it, I need somthing to grab my attention.
I like(anime/manga): Trinity Blood, FMA, D.Gray Man, InuYasha, OHSHC, Fruits Basket, xxxHolic, Blood+, Tsubasa: Resivior Chronicles, Bleach, Vampier Knight, Naruto, Moon Phase, Peach Girl, School Rumble, Bloody Kiss, Faster Then a Kiss, and Death Note.
I Hate(anime/manga): Hunter x Hunter, Case Closed, and Full Metal Panic.  

MichiSixx

Gracious Lover

11,075 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divorced 100

xx_Lov3lost_Ang3l_xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 pm
i like:
bleach
Inuyasha
Blood plus
Death Note
Vampire Knight
Naruto
and anything to do with fighting and blood!!
XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 am
Well my fav anime usually has good art and a good characters, if the story isn't that great, then i can deal with it (the art and characters make up for the lack! ^^)  

Das Mitternacht

RequiemsAllure

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 am
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, has been a recent favorite of mine, other than that my favorite would have to be CLANNAD and CLANNAD After Story.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:35 am
my fav. anime has already been posted in the introductions thread, so my favorite mangas are: Azumanga Daioh, Seargent Frog and Princess Ressurection and being as it's my favorite anime, Air Gear is a given.  

DrakeRR

myanna_cairo11896

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:32 am
catgirl456
Zafinar
Cowboy beepop made me cry crying crying last episode is soo awesome.
I know. It made me cry too. crying

me 3 crying
i have 2 many favs but i really like watching bleach, blood+, death note & code geass
n readin air gear, and alot more anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:33 am
_--Sister-xXx-Esther--_
I have alot of anime/manga I like not too many I hate. If I don't like the point of an anime I won't watch it or if it gets boring around the middle I'll stop reading it/watching it. I prefer the more action and comedy manga/anime. If I don't like the artwork on it and how well they did the characters I might not watch it, I need somthing to grab my attention.
I like(anime/manga): Trinity Blood, FMA, D.Gray Man, InuYasha, OHSHC, Fruits Basket, xxxHolic, Blood+, Tsubasa: Resivior Chronicles, Bleach, Vampier Knight, Naruto, Moon Phase, Peach Girl, School Rumble, Bloody Kiss, Faster Then a Kiss, and Death Note.
I Hate(anime/manga): Hunter x Hunter, Case Closed, and Full Metal Panic.

omg most of those i love n some i've never heard of like Full Metal Panic  

myanna_cairo11896

Athinulaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:12 pm
There are so many anime/manga I've read/watched so it's extremely hard to pick my favorite or most like one. Although, I'm also extremely picky about artwork. If it doesn't have good art, I'll just stop watching it all together. I also don't like animes where the story gets boring after a while. My most favorite type of anime/manga is psychological type anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 am
i love the artwork, if its not good then i dont watch it, the artwork i like is presented in animes such as gurenn lagann and rosario vampire  

son goku 117

the mazoku

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 pm
I'm not too picky about what an anime should have in regards to music, plot or artwork. They're all equally important. But if I can't stand the main character, then the anime's blacklisted until further notice.

I like Kateikyoushi Hit Man REBORN! right now. That and the following are what I'm currently interested in:

-Soul Eater
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Fairy Tail
-Skip Beat
-Future Diary
-Defense Devil
-[switch]

Anime/Manga I hate include but are not limited to:

-Code Geass
-Vampire Knight
-Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (I just spelled this off the top of my head. I have no idea if it's right or wrong)

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff