Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kissed at Loki’s shoulder, smirking as he figured out what Loki was thinking. “Come on.” He said softly, tugging Loki over to a bench in the shade of a tree. Sitting down, he took a bit of their bread and put it on the ground in front of them, leaning back and waiting. In a few minutes, a lemur with a baby clinging to its back slowly ventured over, keeping an eye on them until it was right beside the bread, taking it and sitting down to eat it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:43 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man beckoned him as he was tugged over to a shaded benched area. He was a bit confused because he knew Tony wanted to explore the town a bit more. However when the man tossed a bit of their bread on the ground before them he understood and smiled back at the man. He watched the lemurs from then on as Tony leaned back and waited. It was only a few minutes before one approached and Loki couldn't help but notice the young one clinging to her fur. Loki didn't move knowing it would spook the mother despite how much he wanted to. Carefully as he could he tore off a bit more of his bread when she seemed near finishing hers.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was more interested in watching his mate than the lemur. The complete focus and fascination was utterly adorable. The lemur looked to Loki when the god tore another piece of bread. Cautiously it came a little closer, making sure to stay out of reach still. Looking up at the god curiously, it held out a hand as if to ask for the next piece, even if it had to be tossed to her. She wasn’t scared of Loki and Tony, just cautious.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when the lemur liked up to him as he tore another piece of bread off. He was cautious himself as she came a little closer careful to not scare her. When she held out her hand as if asking for the bread Loki felt adoration well up. Carefully he extended his hand out to hers holding the bread. "It is okay I will not hurt you." Loki promised holding the bread out as far as he could.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The lemur pulled its hand away as Loki moved, considering the man carefully. She sat there for a long moment, not seeming sure what she would do. Finally she closed the distance enough to snatch the bread from Loki’s fingers and move away again, a hand coming up to touch the baby as it made a noise of protest at being jostled. Tony chuckled at the sight. “You can’t have one Lo.” He joked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki face fell a bit as the lemur drew away when the man. He waited though and smiled once more when the creature moved forward to snatched the bread. He made a soft cooing noise when the baby made a noise. Looking up to tony when the man said he couldn't have one he looked guilty like he might have asked to have one. "I know..." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at the look he got, kissing Loki softly. "Don't look like that babe....just think of how jealous Mischief would be. Your kitten would have a fit." He said lightly. As he spoke, another lemur joined the mother, who handed over the remaining bit of bread before moving back over to Loki and reaching out expectantly once more as the other looked on. "Plus you just turned this one into a little monster after a few minutes. I'd hate to see her after a whole day." He added.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony laughed but the kiss soothed him. He couldn’t help but agree his kitten would be quite jealous. He couldn't do that to his kitten but maybe he could get something that looked liked one of these creatures. Maybe something like what Steve had bought him in the baby shop. Looking to the lemur as he saw her hand over the bread and then look to him for more. "She has a baby to care for." Loki stated smiling as he tore off more bread and held it out a little closer to himself. "You will have to work for it this time my dear." Loki called softly to the creature.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The lemur didn’t wait so long this time, even with the bread closer to Loki. Coming over, she grabbed it and retreated to a safe distance again, sitting down and eating. When the other lemur approached for some of her bread, she refused to hand it over this time and instead the lemur came over to Tony and Loki, jumping into the tree above them, he settled himself on one of the lower hanging branches, Reaching out a hand, Tony gave the lemur a piece of bread and he sat on the branch eating, not bothering to move away, seeming to think that they weren’t a threat if they hadn’t attacked him yet. Tony kept an eye on the one in the tree, not sure he liked something over his head. “I can see it now, these two are going to be following us all day….”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled more brightly when the lemur didn't hesitate to grab the bread. He didn't mind that she quickly retreated out of reach he was just pleased that she had ventured far enough to grasp the bread. When the new lemur jumped into the tree above them and grabbed bread from Tony Loki laughed. "I do not mind. They have nothing to fear from us." Loki answered. "There is little we have to fear from them." he continued softly touching Tony's shoulder comfortingly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I know, just don’t fancy the idea of having crumbs or something dropped on my head.” He said slowly. By that point, the mother lemur seemed to lose interest in the food, pulling her baby around to her front and beginning to groom him, ignoring the baby’s sounds of protest. The lemur above them was fully focused on them though. Wiggling further down the branch so it hung lower, he reached out and experimentally touched Loki’s hair, patting his head carefully before curling little fingers into it when there was no reaction he didn’t like, making soft sounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 am
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when the man claimed that he just didn't fancy having crumbs in his hair. "I am sure we can easily get them out." Loki stated smiling at Tony. Loki looked back to the mother lemur when he heard the babies noises of protest at the cleaning. He was unaware what was going on above him until he felt something in his hair. Slowly looking up he smiled at the lemur. "Come on down no one will hurt you." Loki called softly tearing another piece of bread away and holding it up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The lemur pulled its hand away when Loki looked up at him. Tilting it’s head curiously at the god’s words, he just reached out and took the bread, eating it happily, not bothering to move away from them. When he finished the piece of bread, he reached back down, touching Loki’s upturned face this time, patting it before moving to touch his hair again. Tony smirked at that. “I don’t think it likes that you don’t have fur.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to smile gently at the lemur as it retracted its hand before snatching the bread again. Loki kept watching the creature even as it ate in hopes that it would come down and he could touch it like it had done to him. He merely wanted to pet it while examining its body structure seeing how it had evolved. When it reached back down and patted his face before moving to his hair. "I would shift so that I do but I think that might cause too much attention." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the idea and shook his head. “Yeah….too much attention. And perhaps a slightly freaked out mate.” He said, unsure what to think of the idea of Loki with fur. The lemur continued to explore Loki’s face and hair with it’s small hand, even reaching down with its other after a moment. But as no more bread was directly offered, it pulled back and jumped down to the back of the bench between Loki and Tony, the genius stiffening, but not moving or saying anything as the creature reached out and began to take handfuls of the bread still in his hand.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games