Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:00 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"nay, even a fool's hope can come true if they work hard enough for it. We were betrothed tae each other by our fathers, bu, me heart yearns for another."
*Aidar looks back at Ragnarok for a instant, and then back to Sha.*
"many of me people would call me a fool, for passin up a mate as beautiful an strong as her, and perusing one more difficult, when I could so easily jus claim her... Me people, despite our civility an intelligence, in the end, we be nothin more than just simple wolves... We have nae real marriage ceremony. The closest thin we have is that on every full moon, all the bachelors and bachelorettes run out intae the forest tae hunt. If a male an female meet during this hunt, they mate- they have sex, and from then on they remain together, until death. It doesnae matter if they be noble or common. many o us be happy to jus life this way, governed by our instincts, bu Ah prefer tae think for me self and choose me own path, nae let it choose me. Fo this, Some would call me a fool... If ye wannae be with her, Then follow yer heart. She may even welcome it. Ye dinnae need my permision, she be her own woman. But, ye should know somethin... We Werewolves be contantly changin... ye see these wargs around us? In the end, as old age start tae claim her she'll be lookin nae different then them... Long tail, snout, four legs an paws instead o hands, Flat chest wit eight nipples, only her eyes will remain human. If this dinnae bother yer, that Ah wish ye all the luck in the world in yer pursuit o her. She's be fine woman."
*Aidar then smiles his silly panting smile and wags his tail.*

He was quiet as he took in all the information. "I doubt it not. She is beautiful, perilous but beautiful all the same. I just hope she deems me as worthy as I deem her." he gave Aidar a smile and the lines of worry vanished from his face and did not return. "I will speak with her later. For now, we have many miles to travel. But I thank you for your counsel and your insight."

*Aidar nods his head in agreement.*
"Aye, for the moment, jus those woods up ahead be our goal, bu our true destination be far beyond tha..."
*Aidar says.*
"As for Mina, if you still feel tha way aboot her, even after wha Ah told ye aboot how we age, I keen tha ye'll succeed wouldnae like the idea o enden up married to a loly canine in the end, bu we icewolves be vary pure creaturs an would even except a common dog for a mate, on occation. It's happened before, an though awkward, it has worked out. Be it two-legged or Canine, our blood can mix with either and produce fully functional offspring.Some would think such a parring tae be wrong, and be disgusted with it, be we dinnae... We be neither Human, nor beast, bu a like between booth. We follow know lau bu tha o instinct an nature, we dinnae have taboos. If it cannae breed with us, then it be either food, or of nae use tae us. Tell me... What di ye think is best in life? What di ye think we should all strive-"
*Aidar's words are cut short as his ears hoot up and he is topped in his tracks by the sudden loud noise behind him. Quickly, he turns right to look back and sees a large Amethyst-type Gemstone Dragon laying unconscious at the end of the caravan.*
"Terrific..."
*He sarcastically groans.*
*shinryu groans in both pain and annoyance, he then gets up and shakes a bunch of shards off him and stretches his back*
Shinryu: man I'm going to feel that later.....

"uh oh..."
*Aileen says, upon turning to see the large dragon at the rear, still cradling Homac's unconscious body in her arms.*

*Luminova doesn't only hear he crash, but she also hears Shinyu's thoughts in her own head as she turns to see the dragon, not too far behind her. She stands there expressionless, as if unfazed by the occurrence, but knowing that he really can't stay in his smaller form for long, she is in fact, quite concerned.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:21 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"nay, even a fool's hope can come true if they work hard enough for it. We were betrothed tae each other by our fathers, bu, me heart yearns for another."
*Aidar looks back at Ragnarok for a instant, and then back to Sha.*
"many of me people would call me a fool, for passin up a mate as beautiful an strong as her, and perusing one more difficult, when I could so easily jus claim her... Me people, despite our civility an intelligence, in the end, we be nothin more than just simple wolves... We have nae real marriage ceremony. The closest thin we have is that on every full moon, all the bachelors and bachelorettes run out intae the forest tae hunt. If a male an female meet during this hunt, they mate- they have sex, and from then on they remain together, until death. It doesnae matter if they be noble or common. many o us be happy to jus life this way, governed by our instincts, bu Ah prefer tae think for me self and choose me own path, nae let it choose me. Fo this, Some would call me a fool... If ye wannae be with her, Then follow yer heart. She may even welcome it. Ye dinnae need my permision, she be her own woman. But, ye should know somethin... We Werewolves be contantly changin... ye see these wargs around us? In the end, as old age start tae claim her she'll be lookin nae different then them... Long tail, snout, four legs an paws instead o hands, Flat chest wit eight nipples, only her eyes will remain human. If this dinnae bother yer, that Ah wish ye all the luck in the world in yer pursuit o her. She's be fine woman."
*Aidar then smiles his silly panting smile and wags his tail.*

He was quiet as he took in all the information. "I doubt it not. She is beautiful, perilous but beautiful all the same. I just hope she deems me as worthy as I deem her." he gave Aidar a smile and the lines of worry vanished from his face and did not return. "I will speak with her later. For now, we have many miles to travel. But I thank you for your counsel and your insight."

"Aye, for the moment, jus those woods up ahead be our goal, bu our true destination be far beyond tha..."
*Aidar says.*
"As for Mina, if you still feel tha way aboot her, even after wha Ah told ye aboot how we age, I keen tha ye'll succeed wouldnae like the idea o enden up married to a loly canine in the end, bu we icewolves be vary pure creaturs an would even except a common dog for a mate, on occation. It's happened before, an though awkward, it has worked out. Be it two-legged or Canine, our blood can mix with either and produce fully functional offspring.Some would think such a parring tae be wrong, and be disgusted with it, be we dinnae... We be neither Human, nor beast, bu a like between booth. We follow know lau bu tha o instinct an nature, we dinnae have taboos. If it cannae breed with us, then it be either food, or of nae use tae us. Tell me... What di ye think is best in life? What di ye think we should all strive-"
*Aidar's words are cut short as his ears hoot up and he is topped in his tracks by the sudden loud noise behind him. Quickly, he turns right to look back and sees a large Amethyst-type Gemstone Dragon laying unconscious at the end of the caravan.*
"Terrific..."
*shinryu groans in both pain and annoyance, he then gets up and shakes a bunch of shards off him and stretches his back*

"uh oh..."
*Aileen says, upon turning to see the large dragon at the rear, still cradling Homac's unconscious body in her arms.*

*Luminova doesn't only hear the crash, but she also hears Shinyu's thoughts in her own head as she turns to see the dragon, not too far behind her. She stands there expressionless, as if unfazed by the occurrence, but knowing that he really can't stay in his smaller form for long, she is in fact, quite concerned.*

User Image
*Mina had broken off ha piece of the loaf in the roasted stomach Vanessa is carrying and was eating it, when he heard the loud crash and turned around with the rest of the party to see what it was.*
"Mein gott, ze vorm has fallen!!"
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image
*Though he says nothing, the Shadow Knight's shadows and scythe drop and leave him completely exposed, indicating that he is surprised by this occurrence. Meanwhile, Aidar starts to make his way to the dragon*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:10 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar says.*
"Terrific..."

"uh oh..."

*Luminova doesn't only hear the crash, but she also hears Shinyu's thoughts in her own head as she turns to see the dragon, not too far behind her. She stands there expressionless, as if unfazed by the occurrence, but knowing that he really can't stay in his smaller form for long, she is in fact, quite concerned.*

User Image
*Mina had broken off ha piece of the loaf in the roasted stomach Vanessa is carrying and was eating it, when he heard the loud crash and turned around with the rest of the party to see what it was.*
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image
*Though he says nothing, the Shadow Knight's shadows and scythe drop and leave him completely exposed, indicating that he is surprised by this occurrence. Meanwhile, Aidar starts to make his way to the dragon*

*shinryu rolls and starts up on his front legs and raises his front hands trying to calm down everyone*
Shinryu: don't panic everyone, it's just a welcome oblivion time out nothing to worry about, we are all ok and........ wait a tick, havent all of you chaps seen me time out before?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:09 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar says.*
"Terrific..."

"uh oh..."

User Image
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image

*shinryu rolls and starts up on his front legs and raises his front hands trying to calm down everyone*
Shinryu: don't panic everyone, it's just a welcome oblivion time out nothing to worry about, we are all ok and........ wait a tick, havent all of you chaps seen me time out before?

*Even Kai is alarmed by the noise. He turns about, thinking it to be an attack from the rear, only to see the silhouette of a hill that he knows wasn't there in the darkness. The strange hill shines with a purple light as ha casts his high beams on it and then he sees it rise and begins to realize that it is a large creature. He can not quite make out it's exact shape in the darkness, as his lights can't fully illuminate it, but he can tell that what ever it is, it's big!*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:47 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar says.*
"Terrific..."

"uh oh..."

User Image
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image

Sha was beginning to say something when the loud crash sent everyone in a panic. His hand drifted to the hilt of his sword before the dragon got up and started to speak. He blinked in surprise as the dragon tried to pass it off as nothing major with the explanation of him "timing out."

"Obviously we haven't given our reactions. Are you badly hurt from that landing of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:17 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"uh oh..."

User Image
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image

Sha was beginning to say something when the loud crash sent everyone in a panic. His hand drifted to the hilt of his sword before the dragon got up and started to speak. He blinked in surprise as the dragon tried to pass it off as nothing major with the explanation of him "timing out."

"Obviously we haven't given our reactions. Are you badly hurt from that landing of yours?"

"Some of us ave..."
*Aidar says as he approaches the dragon.*
Ah've even experianced it, me self... It's nae fun... Shunryu, Ah know Ah'm askin much o you, bu yer large size can give away our position tae the enemy. Ye need tae bare it a little longer... Jus til we reach the woods, where the trees will be able tae hid ye.... Di ye think yea can do this?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:30 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"uh oh..."

User Image
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image

"Some o us have..."
Ah've even experianced it, me self... It's nae fun... Shunryu, Ah know Ah'm askin much o you, but your large size can give away our position. Ye need tae bare it a little longer... Jus until we reach the woods, where the trees will be able tae hid ye.... Di ye think yea can do this?"
*shinryu lowered himself down and leaned over to face aidar and after a deep inhale he says happily*
Shinryu: no I cannot old chap,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:55 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image

"Some o us have..."
Ah've even experianced it, me self... It's nae fun... Shunryu, Ah know Ah'm askin much o you, but your large size can give away our position. Ye need tae bare it a little longer... Jus until we reach the woods, where the trees will be able tae hid ye.... Di ye think yea can do this?"
*shinryu lowered himself down and leaned over to face aidar and after a deep inhale he says happily*

"Then, you mus turn command o yer team over tae Ragnarok and fly on ahead us and wait in the woods..."
*Aidar answers.*
"There ye can get some rest, make a kill, recover your strength. We'll be wit ye, shortly, me friend. the woods be just ahead."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*She gasps.*
User Image
"Will... he be alight?"
*Mr. Stubbs asks.*
User Image

"Some o us have..."

"Then, you mus turn command o yer team over tae Ragnarok and fly on ahead us and wait in the woods..."
*Aidar answers.*
"There ye can get some rest, make a kill, recover your strength. We'll be wit ye, shortly, me friend. the woods be just ahead."

Shinryu: capital idea old boy, ill just fly over you, maybe stall a bit, amd not worry about not having the des crystals on my body to help me do 74% of almost anything i do
*he says with a bit of sarcasm and an annoyed tone, as if he knew aidar forgot what happens when he times out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:27 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Some o us have..."

*Aidar answers.*

Shinryu: capital idea old boy, ill just fly over you, maybe stall a bit, amd not worry about not having the des crystals on my body to help me do 74% of almost anything i do
*he says with a bit of sarcasm and an annoyed tone, as if he knew aidar forgot what happens when he times out*

*Aidar sighs as he gently lays his right hand on Shinryu's snout, just behind his left nostril.*
"Ye said it was nuttin tae worry aboot. We cannae linger here... Can ye at least crawl?"
*He asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Some o us have..."

*Aidar answers.*

*Aidar sighs as he gently lays his right hand on Shinryu's snout, just behind his left nostril.*
"Ye said it was nuttin tae worry aboot. We cannae linger here... Can ye at least crawl?"
*He asks.*

Shinryu: i can, however, i do believe my good sir, have a better idea that can fix all your worries  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:36 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar answers.*

*He asks.*

Shinryu: i can, however, i do believe my good sir, have a better idea that can fix all your worries

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
"We don't have time for this."
*Nili complains.*
"Just leave him. Our enemy is after me, anyway, not him. Every moment we delay, at least one of my people gets killed!"

"The Darkhunters dinnae abandon their own!"
*Aidar snaps, looking back at Nili.*
"We be a pack.. A family! Would ye abandon one o yours?"

*Nili puts her hands in her pockets in an "oh well" gesture.*
"If I need to sacrifice 1, 10, or 100 of my people to save the rest of them, over 50,000,000,000,000,000... I will do whatever I have to, to protect my people! Sacrifice is necessary a part of war."
*Nili looks at Aidar sternly, a grim expression on her grey face.*
"While we are arguing about this, your people are being killed as well, Gaian. Think about that..."

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*
"The rest o ye continue on tae the woods without us. Ah'll catch up wit ye in a bit. Ragnanrok, you're in command o the rear team until Homac wakes. Shinryu, walk with me."
*Aidar then proceeds to walk south, in the opposite direction from the caravan.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar answers.*

*He asks.*

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
"We don't have time for this."
*Nili complains.*
"Just leave him. Our enemy is after me, anyway, not him. Every moment we delay, at least one of my people gets killed!"

"The Darkhunters dinnae abandon their own!"
*Aidar snaps, looking back at Nili.*
"We be a pack.. A family! Would ye abandon one o yours?"

*Nili puts her hands in her pockets in an "oh well" gesture.*
"If I need to sacrifice 1, 10, or 100 of my people to save the rest of them, over 50,000,000,000,000,000... I will do whatever I have to, to protect my people! Sacrifice is necessary a part of war."
*Nili looks at Aidar sternly, a grim expression on her grey face.*
"While we are arguing about this, your people are being killed as well, Gaian. Think about that..."

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*
"The rest o ye continue on tae the woods without us. Ah'll catch up wit ye in a bit. Ragnanrok, you're in command o the rear team until Homac wakes. Shinryu, walk with me."
*Aidar then proceeds to walk south, in the opposite direction from the caravan.*

Shinryu: it isnt but ok.....
*shinryu slowly crawls around and follows Aidar makeing alot of noise crawling over his shards  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games