Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:13 pm
Before Zack could move his hand from his. He gripped him gently and held it. He wanted to hold his hand, he wanted to be with Zack but was to afraid to deal with what would happen when he came out. To be truthful, his girlfriend was very annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Zack smiled softly as he held Ashen's hand. "I've always wanted to hold you hand. I loke you...a lot.." Zack said looking away.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:24 pm
He looked at Zack, directly into his eyes and smiled brightly. He didnt really know what to do about it, but he knew he liked Zack. "I like you to, I'm just afraid of what will happen if I come out at school."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 pm
"Don't worry. I'll keep your secret safe." Zack said quietly. "C-Can I kiss you?"  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:35 pm
He smiled and moved the popcorn bowl out of the way and scooted closer to him. He wrapped his arm around the other and leaned down close to Zacks face. He whispered to him sweetly, "only if I can kiss you back." he giggled and leaned down kissing him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:37 pm
Zack smiled as he felt Ashen's lips on his and kissed back wrapping his arms around Ashen's neck. When he broke away from the kiss for air smiling. "I lie it when you kiss me."  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:43 pm
He gave a goofy half grin and pulled Zack into his arms. "I like it to," he smiled held him close. He sat the popcorn in his lap and looked at Zack. "Here, this is much more comfortable to watch a movie." He giggled and kissed his cheek sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm
Zach blush as he wrapped his arm around Ashen. 'It is better.." Zack jumped at a scary scene and hugged Ashen closer to him.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:50 pm
He smirked and slid Zack into his lap, holding him sweetly. "I think we will be watching alot more scary movies if it causes you to cling to me like this." He smirked, "Yeap, definitely."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm
Zack blushed smiling. "I like sitting in your lap." zack said snuggling into his chest. "You smell so good." He said as he looked up into the beautiful eyes of Ashens  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:56 pm
He smirked and looked at him. "I grabbed a shower, before you came over." He giggled and held him sweetly in his arms, cuddling with him. "I like you sitting in my lap," he giggled and nuzzled the other gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:00 pm
Slowly Zach reached up and kissed Ashen again. but more deeply.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm
He moaned a bit as he deepened the kiss, sliding his hands around Zack and pulling him against him. His heart was racing as he kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Zack's heart was racing as well. He was kissing his love. He wrapped his arms around ashen's arms tightly as he quietly moaned.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm
He smiled even though he was kissing him. He finally broke the kiss, his breathing was ragged. "Much more of that and I wont be able to stop myself," he giggled and kissed his cheek sweetly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff