Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:16 pm
He was reading peacefully when he heard his name whispered. He looked around and saw that Keon had snuggled into the blanket. He shook his head, he must be hearing things but he could have sworn that Keon had said his name. He shook his head and continued reading, stealing glances over at the other every so often to make sure he was okay. Even though he was trying to concentrateon his book he couldnt bring himself to pay full attention to it. Close to half an hour had passed when he finally did hear a car pull into the driveway. He got up quietly and went to the window looking out it. It was the delivery man. He watched him get out of his car and turned around to look at Keon. "Keon," he said sweetly. "The pizza is here, do you want to wake or or just go back to sleep.?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Keon stirred when he heard his name. His brain quickly flicking from sleep to conciousness. He sat up looking around and seeing there was no threat as he blinked sleepily. If there had been one he would have been wide awake in seconds ready to defend himself. Instead seeing nothing to great it took him a bit longer to wake up. "Whats going on?" he questioned rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up quicker. The doorbell resounding through the house answered his question. "Pizzas here?" he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:43 pm
He nodded, "Yeah, its here." He sat his book down on his bed and walked to the door of the room. He smiled at the other, he was cute, having just woken up, of course he wouldn't tell the other that. It would probably only end up in him getting mad. So he just shrugged his shoulders. "You coming Keon?" He asked as he stood in the doorway, looking over his shoulder. He took his glasses off and sat them on a shelf that was close to the door. He smirked, "the pizza will get cold, I'll meet you downstairs." He smiled and walked off and went downstairs. His mom already had the pizza on the table with plates and chips. He smiled, "thanks mom." he said sweetly. He grabbed a couple sodas for him and Keon and sat them on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 pm
"Yeah yeah i'm coming," Keon said trying to untangle himself from the blanket. He finally did and quickly followed Shen down the stairs nearly running into him in the kitchen. Keon looked around the kitchen taking in everything. He like to know his environment well and since he would be here for the next two weeks or less he needed to know it. He had no doubt that he would be running around the house sometime soon trying to escape one of the two people in the house. "What type?" Keon questioned making his presence known.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:20 pm
He shrugged, "mom didnt know what kind to get so she got three large pizza's, one has cheese, ones a meat lovers, and one is supreme." He passed a soda to him and then handed him a plate. "Dig in," he said politely then stepped around him and grabbed a couple slices of cheese pizza. He sat down and began to eat very politely, he didnt know why he ate the way he did, he just ...did. he looked over at Keon and smiled then continued to eat. He had observed so far that Keon really didnt believe he was here to stay. Well, they would just have to change his mind and show him he was stuck with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:42 pm
Keon nooded sitting down at the table. Taking a plate he grabbed a slice of cheese pizza. He ate quickly almost as though he was afriad it would be taken away. In the past three years he had to be quick about food. With so many kids at the foster home you had to be or there wouldn't be any left and before that with his father. Keon gave a shrudder just thinking about it. He hated remembering those things, vaguely he wondered how much Shen or his mother knew about what happened before he had been placed in the foster home. Or if they knew where his father was now, he put the thoughts out of his head after a few moments. Grabbing another slice of pizza after he finished the one he had he just stared at his plate as he ate. The pizza tasted great, better than anything in a long while.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm
He noticed the other shudder, but decided against asking him about it, he didnt want the other think think he was going to be a nagging friend. He really didnt like acting about it. He sighed and ate another slice then got up from the table, cleaning up his mess. "Take your time Keon, eat all you want." He said as he walked around the kitchen putting things away. He stretched and yawned. "Im going to head up and get some reading in, theres a tv in the front room if you want to watch it, and a game system, Xbox 360, have at it. There arent really any rules here, just be respectful of each other, and if you make a mess you clean it up. I'll be upstairs."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 pm
Keon looked up when Shen got up from the table. Keon nodded when he was told to eat what he wanted but already he was full and content for the moment. Keon raised an eyebrow about hearing about the xbox, he wouldn't play that yet at least not if Shen wanted it destroyed suddenly when Keon got frustrated with the game. Keon gave a smirk as Shen listed out the two rules. Br respectful and clean up after yourself Keon's two favorite rules to break. In fact he thought he'd start now with jest leaving his plate on the table not that any pizza had touched it but it was still a plate on the table. He got up and quickly left the room to explore the other parts of the house he hadn't seen yet. He had to find at least two escape routes besides the door and one had to lead to the roof.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm
He watched as the other listened to him and just as he was about to go upstairs Keon took off first. He shook his head and went to the table. He cleaned up everything on the table and put the extra pizza in the refrigerator. He sighed, "Its going to be a long week," he told himself as he put everything away. When he had finished straightening up the kitchen he walked upstairs to his and now Keons room. He grabbed his glasses and put them back on and lay on the bed opening his book to where he had left off. Even though his mind was racing and he couldn't hardly even focus on the book he tried. He wanted to go find Keon and see if he wanted to do something together, but he didnt think the other wanted anything to do with him. If thats how he wanted to play it, then fine. He could be just as cold, even colder if he needed to be. He sighed and closed the book rolling over he stared at the ceiling, he yawned and slowly he began to fall asleep. Before he knew it he was drifting, he lay there, he stretched in his sleep and his shirt slid up revealing his flat stomach, and he pulled his hair out of the ponytail it was in. He tended to do that alot in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Keon had just about explored everywhere it seemed he had found the attic and it had a window making it easy for him to get out onto the roof. It was one of his favorite thing to look out at the stars but he wasn't going to let anyone know that. Keon once he had searched out the house returned to the room. He was surprised to see Shen asleep rather than reading the book he had said he was going to. Keon grabbed his book he had brought with him and sat down on the bed and began reading.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm
He stirred for a moment when he heard someone come in, he rolled over and propped himself up on his elbows as he looked around the room. He still had his glasses on, but his hair was loose and a little bit dissarrayed. He sat up and ran his hands through his hair and looked over at Keon. He noticed he was still holding that book, the same one he had been holding at the foster home. "What are you reading Keon? Is it any good?" He got up and went over to the dresser and pulle dhis hair back up into a ponytail and slipped out of his shirt. It was tight and it wasn't comfortable. He rummaged around in the drawers of the dressor until he found a large t-shirt, his favorite one. He walked back over to the bed and sat on it as he put his shirt on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm
Keon looked up from his book when Shen sat up and questioned him. "You don't remember it?" Keon questioned looking over Shen when he pulled his shirt off. He wasn't surprised that he was toned, he was quite impressed how well built he was. Keon admired Shen's build for a moment before focusing on the question again. "My mom read it to us. Its 'Where the wild things are.' Don't you remember mom used to read it to us a lot. Your mom used to read it to when I brought it over. Its the last thing I have from her." Keon said suddenly feeling sad. He hated talking about his mom, he hadn't even seen her grave in two years.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 pm
He listened to the other quietly and politely as he thought. "I remember now," he said slowly. "Yeah, I do remember." He saw the sadness on the others face and walked over to him before he could stop himself. He sat down beside him and rubbed his back. "I miss her," he whispered. Of course he couldnt understand how bad Keon felt. He hadn't even realized it himself, that he was showing emotion, compared to his normal cold state. He got up quickly, afraid that the other would get mad at him for showing him compassion. "I'm sorry," he whispered to him. "I got carried away." He sighed and sat on his own bed and looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:31 pm
Keon was surprised when Shen was suddenly next to him rubbing his back inn a comforting way. Keon didn't know whether to cry or feign anger but he wasn't angry with Shen for being close or touching him. In fact he was glad the other had gotten close and rubbed his back it had made him felt cared for if even for just a minute. "Its alright... You know I miss her too. She died shortly after you moved and I didn't know what to do. I missed you and hoped you would come back but you didn't even when we sent out the announcements that she had died. I thought we had angered you and your mom somehow." Keon said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 pm
He turned to the other and sat back down beside him. He had to admitt he was surprised that the other didnt get angry with him. He continue to rub his back gently, tenderly. He had missed his friend so much. "We didn't find out until recently. We were moving again, into another apartment and mom sent your mom a letter with the new address. Before she passed." He took a deep breath, "When your mom didnt write back we thought she didnt want to hear from us anymore." He took another deep breath and as he rubbed the others back. "If we had known Keon, if we had only known we would have came back sooner. I'm sorry."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff