Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 am

`.Allo!

My name is Elske, I'm 25 (how'd that happen?) and I'm studying via correspondence for a Multimedia Degree that's taking too long 'cause I didn't sign up for arty-farty fine arts but that's apparently their approach so I'll just have to deal with it 'cause it's all I can afford and I'm not bitter about it, what do you mean I sound bitter? You're bitter.

Ahem.

If anyone needs help with any grunt work, I'd be happy to help! As the Lurkiest Lurker, my last few years on Gaia has just been a lot of floating around, but I would like to find something to get involved in.

I work from a South African time zone, so I'm often not here as things go down, but if you need any work done behind the scenes, Hi!

To finish, I'd like to say, in the great words of our President:
Bye!
Okay!
Bye now!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:52 am
YAY!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Yasmen42

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm
Hello, a bit late to the party (no pun intended) but happy to join you all!

I'm Yasmen, or Yas, and I've been on gaia since fall of '08. I'm a 23yr old with a biology degree that is useless to me because I no longer have any interest in the field. I work at an insurance broker and am saving money to move back to Japan. (559 days to go! )

Diedrich is the greatest ever. That is fact.
-nodnod-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:54 pm
Hassli
I just realized I never introduced myself!

Hi! I'm Hassli! I'm a 24 year old man with a biology degree who works a desk job with a health insurance company. I want to work with animals, though. Over the summer I get to do mosquito research with the State Entomologist. It's hard to find a real biology job.
Ok, what are you, the male version of me? -looks at my above post-
lol  

Yasmen42

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:33 pm
Yasmen42
Hassli

Hi! I'm Hassli! I'm a 24 year old man with a biology degree who works a desk job with a health insurance company. I want to work with animals, though. Over the summer I get to do mosquito research with the State Entomologist. It's hard to find a real biology job.
lol
THAT'S AWESOME!

I am now unemployed. D:

But we do sound an awful lot like eachother  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:14 pm
Hassli
Yasmen42
Hassli

lol
THAT'S AWESOME!

I am now unemployed. D:

lol yeah it's a funny coincidence. Good luck on finding another job! I can only imagine how hard it is to find something in the biology field, and I didn't even try. If you don't mind me asking, what state are you in? Because I got an email the other day from a friend about some biology-ish related jobs in my state if you're interested.  

Yasmen42

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:28 pm
Yasmen42
Hassli
Yasmen42
Hassli

lol
THAT'S AWESOME!

I am now unemployed. D:

lol yeah it's a funny coincidence. Good luck on finding another job! I can only imagine how hard it is to find something in the biology field, and I didn't even try. If you don't mind me asking, what state are you in? Because I got an email the other day from a friend about some biology-ish related jobs in my state if you're interested.
I'm from WV. I have a summer job lined up already. It just sucks that the only real work for the field I can find is over the summer.

I'm going to get my masters in biotechnology though I hope! I applied!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:22 pm
Hassli
I'm from WV. I have a summer job lined up already. It just sucks that the only real work for the field I can find is over the summer.

Oh I see, well never mind what I said then since the jobs she emailed me were only kind of biology related, and definitely weren't animal related.

Ooh good luck on the masters!! That sounds like a really interesting area  

Yasmen42

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 pm
Yasmen42
Hassli

Oh I see, well never mind what I said then since the jobs she emailed me were only kind of biology related, and definitely weren't animal related.

Ooh good luck on the masters!! That sounds like a really interesting area
thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:05 am
Yo. I'm gum disease, gummy or whatever you want to call me. I'm a 20 year old student who's currently on an extended gap year/looking for a part-time job. I plan to study biology/biomedicine in the future.

I volunteer as a mod on Gaia (surprise, surprise) and I tend to lurk more than post nowadays.

I'm really bad at introductions buuuut there's more info about me on my profile if you're interested. I like to think that I'm pretty friendly, so poke me if you want to talk/need assistance. o/  

gum disease

Carnivore

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:02 pm
gum disease
Yo. I'm gum disease, gummy or whatever you want to call me. I'm a 20 year old student who's currently on an extended gap year/looking for a part-time job. I plan to study biology/biomedicine in the future.

I volunteer as a mod on Gaia (surprise, surprise) and I tend to lurk more than post nowadays.

I'm really bad at introductions buuuut there's more info about me on my profile if you're interested. I like to think that I'm pretty friendly, so poke me if you want to talk/need assistance. o/
This is just a guild full of biologists!

Welcome to the D-Party! So glad you're here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:44 am
Hello, I'm amazing clare bear
I'm 20 years old. I love to drawn / sketch but I'm not all that good sweatdrop I also like photography. Most of all I love video games and anime. I love the persona series and gin no saji is my favorite anime 3nodding

brbear

Familiar Poster

Bea Bishop

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:01 pm
Yo~, everyone. My name is Klabautermann, but if that's too complicated, you may call me Kla.

I'm a 23 year old student majoring in English Language and Literature and Philosophy. In my free time I tend to do creative stuff and am mostly into drawing (read sketching) and writing (read trying to get over a writer's block).

I like to fantasize, daydream and think about things too much, play video games and watch stuff. But mostly fantasize.

See ya around!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:58 pm
amazing clare bear

Klabautermann

I'm glad you guys joined! I hope you have a fun time doing stuff with the D-Party!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

gum disease

Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:21 pm
Hassli
gum disease

This is just a guild full of biologists!

Welcome to the D-Party! So glad you're here.

Thank you! ;D  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces