Submit

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 am
Alpaca Chobi
I want to join!
Username: Alpaca Chobi
Lion's Old Name: Uriel
Lion's New Name: Kilaun (Inuit for drum - paying homage to her original birth pride)
Lion's Image:
User Image

Lion's Info: Uriel was born in the pride known for drumming. During a flood her and her mother were swept far away from those lands. Uriel was separated and for a time tried to find her mother and her home only to find this a lose cause. She found a new home in the mists for a while learning what she could from the pride and their beliefs before lions started to leave so Uriel decided it was time to go too. Now she finds her self here and ready for a new life.

magnadearel
I want to join!
Username: magnadearel
Lion's Old Name: Lerr
Lion's New Name: Lachlann
Lion's Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uncert
Lion's Info: Rogue looking for something. I feel he would be quite at home in the swamps. He does not like familiars though and looks down upon them.

Anderleit
I want to join!
Username: Anderleit
Lion's Old Name: Zuberi
Lion's New Name: Ingoma'yokulila (song of mourning)
Lion's Image:
User Image

Lion's Info: He's been a blank slate since he was rehomed to me, but he's carried a certain sense of melancholy. Figure he can reinvent himself here among the more dire swampies, so long as his colors pass the test.

All approved!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:38 pm
This pride remains open, though it is unlikely to become active; but for anyone who just wants a quiet (albeit weird and creepy) place where their character fits, it's here as a home for them.  

Meepfur
Captain

[IC] Tutaamka-jivu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas