Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:10 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"I did indeed. But as I said, he's entitled to his opinion and it bothers me not. I only hope for his sake that his anger and hate do not end up being the death of him." He paused and half looked at Luminova. "But i thank you for your concern."

"It's too late for that, I'm afraid."
*She says.*
"That scar on his chest is from a mortal wound he suffered long ago in which a piece of his enemy's weapon had broken off inside his sternum, after piercing his heart. Right now, all that's keeping him alive is his healing abilities and the metal inside him is acting like a plug to prevent internal bleeding. but the metal is also working it's way in and will eventually enter his heart entirely. When that happens, no accelerated healing will enable his heart to function and he will die...."
*Luminova then looks down in sorrow.*
It's sad... I have the power to save his life, but he won't let me remove the shard..."

"So he's chosen to be stubborn to prove a point? That makes no sense. What is he afraid of? Losing his anger? It's not a remedy. It's a poison that does nothing but corrupt and rot one from within. I swear demons bewilder me to no end..."

"I don't think he's trying to prove anything."
*Luminova says.*
"I also don't think it don't think he's afraid of loosing anything... Quite the opposite, in fact... I think it's just how he is... He can't help it.. it's his nature. The light and the dark are natural enemies. In general, sentient beings like us, have the ability to transcend nature and choose our own paths, but some sadly just can't seem to do it... I can sense that he doesn't want to die and that he knows that he has everything to lose, by refusing my help, but he's like a man who ended up riding a horse that's too whiled to control... He would like nothing more than to be off that horse, but the faster it runs, he just holds on even tighter, because he doesn't want to be throne. He want to ask me, but some sort of mental block just won't let him do it..."

User Image
"It's pride."
*The Shadow Knight answers.*
"Those who have lost their pride, lose also their right to live."

*Luminova looks at the Shadow Knight with wide eyes.*
"What?"
*She asks in shock.*

"I know what he means. Those who have lost themselves to their pride and their anger cannot be saved. I've witnessed this play out many times in the past. He's stubborn, I'll give him that. But perhaps with some persuasion maybe he can be swayed. But that is something meant for another time. We have tarried too long and we must be on our way. I would not want Lord Aidar to be displeased with our lack of progress."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:23 am
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"So he's chosen to be stubborn to prove a point? That makes no sense. What is he afraid of? Losing his anger? It's not a remedy. It's a poison that does nothing but corrupt and rot one from within. I swear demons bewilder me to no end..."

*Luminova says.*
"I also don't think it don't think he's afraid of loosing anything... Quite the opposite, in fact... I think it's just how he is... He can't help it.. it's his nature. The light and the dark are natural enemies. In general, sentient beings like us, have the ability to transcend nature and choose our own paths, but some sadly just can't seem to do it... I can sense that he doesn't want to die and that he knows that he has everything to lose, by refusing my help, but he's like a man who ended up riding a horse that's too whiled to control... He would like nothing more than to be off that horse, but the faster it runs, he just holds on even tighter, because he doesn't want to be throne. He want to ask me, but some sort of mental block just won't let him do it..."

User Image
"It's pride."

"What?"
*She asks in shock.*

"I know what he means. Those who have lost themselves to their pride and their anger cannot be saved. I've witnessed this play out many times in the past. He's stubborn, I'll give him that. But perhaps with some persuasion maybe he can be swayed. But that is something meant for another time. We have tarried too long and we must be on our way. I would not want Lord Aidar to be displeased with our lack of progress."

User Image
*The Shadow Knight closes his eyes and shakes his head.*
"No, Luminova understood it correctly."
*He says as he stops and opens his eyes.*
"It's an ancient demon proverb, my father taught it to me as a boy.# But, often recited it to me in another manner... He always said it, as "No mercy for the one without pride." Which can also be interpreted as "You must kill the one without pride."

#(In this RP though other races, such as humans may believe vampires to be undead, they are not, TRUE vampires are in fact, Demons. Tough the process of becoming one appears to be dying and rising from the grave as undead, it is merely a state of comatosis. Vampires are alive. They can be born, grow, and even breed. Their cells are very hardy and as long as their skeleton and just one cell of flesh survives their destruction and can replicate, they will over the centuries, regenerate, making them appear to rise from the dead, time and time again. This is the reason why when killing a vampire the head must be separated from the body, the vampire will not regenerate without it's head. This state of regeneration is known as "torpor" and can be accelerated to to an almost instantaneous revival, if the vampire is powerful enough, by providing the surviving cells the fresh blood of a another creature to feed on and quicken the cellular division to regrow the body. But this use up a lot of energy and will leave the vampire severely drained and feeling crappy upon revival, so they then to prefer that they regenerate naturally. )  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:48 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312

*Luminova says.*

User Image
"It's pride."

"What?"
*She asks in shock.*

User Image
"It's an ancient demon proverb, my father taught it to me as a boy.# But, often recited it to me in another manner... He always said it, as "No mercy for the one without pride." Which can also be interpreted as "You must kill the one without pride."

#(In this RP though other races, such as humans may believe vampires to be undead, they are not, TRUE vampires are in fact, Demons. Tough the process of becoming one appears to be dying and rising from the grave as undead, it is merely a state of comatosis. Vampires are alive. They can be born, grow, and even breed. Their cells are very hardy and as long as their skeleton and just one cell of flesh survives their destruction and can replicate, they will over the centuries, regenerate, making them appear to rise from the dead, time and time again. This is the reason why when killing a vampire the head must be separated from the body, the vampire will not regenerate without it's head. This state of regeneration is known as "torpor" and can be accelerated to to an almost instantaneous revival, if the vampire is powerful enough, by providing the surviving cells the fresh blood of a another creature to feed on and quicken the cellular division to regrow the body. But this use up a lot of energy and will leave the vampire severely drained and feeling crappy upon revival, so they then to prefer that they regenerate naturally. )

"That's harsh!"
*Aileen says, over hearing the conversation.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:49 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312

*Luminova says.*

User Image
"It's pride."

"What?"
*She asks in shock.*

User Image
"It's an ancient demon proverb, my father taught it to me as a boy. But, often recited it to me in another manner... He always said it, as "No mercy for the one without pride." Which can also be interpreted as "You must kill the one without pride."

Sha's face drained in color. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. What the Knight was suggesting...what he was saying...it shook him to his core. "You...you can't be serious?! That's nothing short of murder! How can you even think that, let alone suggest that? No, I refuse to believe that. There MUST be another way. I won't allow that to happen."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
After the commotion and disarray that both mina and I have caused. I pick up one of the shards that was left on the ground and tap it with a certain kind of rythem, while doing so I turn back in the direction Aidar and Shinryu went in. I turn back and continue formation with Mizuti.

User Image
*Upon Ragnarok's departure, Mr. stubbs turns north, turns his head to his right and spits out some more blood. He then resumes leading his team after Kai. he move steadily with heavy breaths at first, then as the adrenaline in his wears off, her starts to move more slowly, leaning on his trident as he struggles to breath.*
*Blasted fae and deities..."
*Mr. Stubbs growls.*
User Image
*Mina eats another cherry and then reaches over to Vanessa, takes the half eaten boar leg from her and wolfs down a few more bites, before returning it. She then breaks off another chunk of bread from the loaf in the rosted stomach that Vanessa is carrying and takes a bite while eyeing her canteen in Vanessa's other hand, wondering if she had drank any of it's mead, yet.*
*vanessa noticed mina looking at the canteen and then smiles handing her whats left of the meed*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:57 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"It's pride."

"What?"
*She asks in shock.*

User Image
"It's an ancient demon proverb, my father taught it to me as a boy. But, often recited it to me in another manner... He always said it, as "No mercy for the one without pride." Which can also be interpreted as "You must kill the one without pride."

Sha's face drained in color. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. What the Knight was suggesting...what he was saying...it shook him to his core. "You...you can't be serious?! That's nothing short of murder! How can you even think that, let alone suggest that? No, I refuse to believe that. There MUST be another way. I won't allow that to happen."

User Image
"Well, it is an ancient Demon proverb, so it must have been intended to apply to life in the Demon World."
*The Shadow Knight replies.*
"Aidar has pointed out that life in the Demon World was hard and every day was a struggle to survive. It is a world where only the fittest survive, and the wilderness is very hazardous. One who has no pride, no self worth, in such a world, would not care much about themselves or about others, and would range from being suicidal, to down right treacherous and without honor and willing to throw his own kin to attacking predictors just to get away. Such a wretched an individual would not be worth saving and would be best left behind to be devoured, like the unwanted lingerer that a heard of zebra leave behind for pursuing lions. Their better off without him. We developed a strong sense of pride and honor as a necessity to survive together in the Demon world, and we would rather die than lose either and live in disgrace. Although the Demon World and the world of the Undying Realms are not currently at war with one another, they ARE still enemies, and all of your holy magic is harmful to our kind, including healing spells. It hurt, when Luminova resurrected me. To accept the aid of the enemy for any reason is to be disgraced as a traitor and though it is highly Likely that Stubbs was born on Gaia, he is still a child of The Demon World, and that world's teachings and beliefs have been passed on to him. He would rather die and keep his pride and honor intact, than accept the aid of a Fae and lose it in disgrace, he considers that to be a fate worse than death. he's only with us, because Aidar's mother assigned him to Guard her son. That's his only real concern. He merely tolerates you just to satisfy his lord's fancy."
*The Shadow Knight then shrugs and rolls his eyes.*
"I however, don't have that problem, I always considered my enemy to to be whoever is trying to take my life or the lives of those I want to protect. This world, called "Gaia" is still young and is neutral territory and is only starting to realize that it doesn't have to follow the ways of darkness and light, that there is another way. I believe Aidar is the key to make that happen. he claims to be a warden for the Demon world, like his ancestors, before him, but I don't think he's going to hang onto this world, just so it can be a part of the Demon Empire, he's going to realize that this is HIS world and not theirs and make his own decisions, for the better. He's already started doing it, in accepting Fae such as you and Luminova into his ranks, instead of keeping them strictly Darkstalker. I am willing to fight and die for Aidar, to ensure that his ideal world of harmony is realized, and if Stubbs actually lives long enough to see it, he will have no choice but to see the truth in it and give up his prejudice. But for now, you may as well consider his dislike of you as no different than a how a cat doesn't like a dog...*
*The shadow Knight looks up for a moment in thought.*
*I recall a time, when I was a boy, I had a friend that had a pet cat... One day, he decided that his cat had gotten too fat and needed to exercise. My friend put his cat on a leash to take it for a walk, but that cat would do nothing but just lay there. So, my friend decided to drag the cat by the leash, turning the collar into nothing more than a noose that was choking it, figuring that the cat's instinct for self preservation would force it to get up and walk. I watched my friend drag that poor cat up and down the road, trying to get it to walk, while that darned cat just did absolutely nothing and let itself get strangled. Stubbs is no different than that cat my friend had."
*The Shadow Knight turns and lookes through the crowd at his team on the Caravan's right.*
"You're right though, Mr. Sha, we better get back to our unit. I'll see you, later, Lumi."
*And, with those words, The Shadow Knight shares one more departing kiss with Luminova and then heads through the crowd with Sha, and makes their way back to their unit.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"It's pride."

"What?"
*She asks in shock.*

User Image

User Image
"Well, it is an ancient Demon proverb, so it must have been intended to apply to life in the Demon World."
*The Shadow Knight replies.*
"Aidar has pointed out that life in the Demon World was hard and every day was a struggle to survive. It is a world where only the fittest survive, and the wilderness is very hazardous. One who has no pride, no self worth, in such a world, would not care much about themselves or about others, and would range from being suicidal, to down right treacherous and without honor and willing to throw his own kin to attacking predictors just to get away. Such a wretched an individual would not be worth saving and would be best left behind to be devoured, like the unwanted lingerer that a heard of zebra leave behind for pursuing lions. Their better off without him. We developed a strong sense of pride and honor as a necessity to survive together in the Demon world, and we would rather die than lose either and live in disgrace. Although the Demon World and the world of the Undying Realms are not currently at war with one another, they ARE still enemies, and all of your holy magic is harmful to our kind, including healing spells. It hurt, when Luminova resurrected me. To accept the aid of the enemy for any reason is to be disgraced as a traitor and though it is highly Likely that Stubbs was born on Gaia, he is still a child of The Demon World, and that world's teachings and beliefs have been passed on to him. He would rather die and keep his pride and honor intact, than accept the aid of a Fae and lose it in disgrace, he considers that to be a fate worse than death. he's only with us, because Aidar's mother assigned him to Guard her son. That's his only real concern. He merely tolerates you just to satisfy his lord's fancy."
*The Shadow Knight then shrugs and rolls his eyes.*
"I however, don't have that problem, I always considered my enemy to to be whoever is trying to take my life or the lives of those I want to protect. This world, called "Gaia" is still young and is neutral territory and is only starting to realize that it doesn't have to follow the ways of darkness and light, that there is another way. I believe Aidar is the key to make that happen. he claims to be a warden for the Demon world, like his ancestors, before him, but I don't think he's going to hang onto this world, just so it can be a part of the Demon Empire, he's going to realize that this is HIS world and not theirs and make his own decisions, for the better. He's already started doing it, in accepting Fae such as you and Luminova into his ranks, instead of keeping them strictly Darkstalker. I am willing to fight and die for Aidar, to ensure that his ideal world of harmony is realized, and if Stubbs actually lives long enough to see it, he will have no choice but to see the truth in it and give up his prejudice. But for now, you may as well consider his dislike of you as no different than a how a cat doesn't like a dog...*
*The shadow Knight looks up for a moment in thought.*
*I recall a time, when I was a boy, I had a friend that had a pet cat... One day, he decided that his cat had gotten too fat and needed to exercise. My friend put his cat on a leash to take it for a walk, but that cat would do nothing but just lay there. So, my friend decided to drag the cat by the leash, turning the collar into nothing more than a noose that was choking it, figuring that the cat's instinct for self preservation would force it to get up and walk. I watched my friend drag that poor cat up and down the road, trying to get it to walk, while that darned cat just did absolutely nothing and let itself get strangled. Stubbs is no different than that cat my friend had."
*The Shadow Knight turns and lookes through the crowd at his team on the Caravan's right.*
"You're right though, Mr. Sha, we better get back to our unit. I'll see you, later, Lumi."
*And, with those words, The Shadow Knight shares one more departing kiss with Luminova and then heads through the crowd with Sha, and makes their way back to their unit.*

"Fare well, my love, and take care."
*Luminova says, reaching out for him with her left hand with her right hand closed over her heart as he leaves.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:39 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
After the commotion and disarray that both mina and I have caused. I pick up one of the shards that was left on the ground and tap it with a certain kind of rythem, while doing so I turn back in the direction Aidar and Shinryu went in. I turn back and continue formation with Mizuti.

User Image
*Upon Ragnarok's departure, Mr. stubbs turns north, turns his head to his right and spits out some more blood. He then resumes leading his team after Kai. he move steadily with heavy breaths at first, then as the adrenaline in his wears off, her starts to move more slowly, leaning on his trident as he struggles to breath.*
*Mr. Stubbs growls.*
User Image
*Mina eats another cherry and then reaches over to Vanessa, takes the half eaten boar leg from her and wolfs down a few more bites, before returning it. She then breaks off another chunk of bread from the loaf in the roasted stomach that Vanessa is carrying and takes a bite while eyeing her canteen in Vanessa's other hand, wondering if she had drank any of it's mead, yet.*
*vanessa noticed mina looking at the canteen and then smiles handing her whats left of the meed*

User Image
*Mina brings the canteen close to her mouth and pauses.*
"I'm sorry, have you even had any, yet? I never saw..."
*She asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs growls.*
User Image
*Mina eats another cherry and then reaches over to Vanessa, takes the half eaten boar leg from her and wolfs down a few more bites, before returning it. She then breaks off another chunk of bread from the loaf in the roasted stomach that Vanessa is carrying and takes a bite while eyeing her canteen in Vanessa's other hand, wondering if she had drank any of it's mead, yet.*

User Image
*She asks.*

Vanessa:, i had a lot of it actually, it was really good,  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:47 pm
*veronica floats over to mr stubbs and gives him a nice shoulder rub*
Veronica: since you dont want my healing magic ill use this  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:57 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs growls.*
User Image

User Image
*She asks.*

Vanessa:, i had a lot of it actually, it was really good,

User Image
*Mina smiles and then drinks, washing down the last of her bread.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:34 pm
VanessaXross
*veronica floats over to mr stubbs and gives him a nice shoulder rub*
Veronica: since you dont want my healing magic ill use this

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs stops in his tracks and starts to purr as he struggles to speak.*
"Stop..."
*He groans.*
"Or, back to medics..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:12 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Shinryu:He knocked you around for a cool while, as funny as that is, yes we have come along way.... mr vassal, and somehow i didnt but thanks
*withought realizing shinryu was floating behind aidar throught the conversation*

"Aye. He certainly was pissed. As Ah remember it Ah actually managed tae hold me own pretty well, though, Though Ah was only acceptin punishment, and nae really fightin... It was how Ah first discovered that me strength was nae normal... I had never encountered one so strong as him, before...*
*Aidar replies.*
"So tell me, what i ye think o these Zurg Di ye think this conflict will end with the removal o Flarn?... Or di ye think the princess be jus as ambitious as he? As Ah understand it, she survived her whole families slaughter, because she was already here, on Gaia. So, the question is... Why was she already here?... Kai says tha the Zurg are nae tae be trusted... Wha di ye think?"

(Emperor? I thought he was supposed to be missing at the time?)

Shinryu: so was he. As for the zurg, this war doesn't need to end, as for the princess I will figure it out when I want too, maybe dive into her head with Vanessa
(I will explain that later)

"What di ye mean, this war doesn't need tae end?"
*Aidar asks perplexed that Shinryu would feel that there's nothing wrong with all this death. Aidar then stops in his tracks.*
"This seems far enough... I am too short.."
*Aidar says, looking and the dark ground. he then turns to Shinryu*
"Think ye can give me a boost? Aboot 20 feet should do it"
(that was a typo that i didnt know about unti now )
*a small platform forms under Aidar's feet, and lifts him up 20 feet*

*Standing on the edge of the platform, Aidar taps in a sequence on the back of his gauntlet and then casts out his hand and a huge portal opens up in the ground like great black pit. It is dark at first, and then and then a bright light like that of a beautiful star shines out, illuminating the area in a spectrum of gold and silver as the source of the light begins to take shape and rise up out of the hole. It is very big and serpentine crowned with mane of fins and with clawed limbs at the base. The shining stellar figure then begins to speak with voice like whales singing.*
"Is that you, master Aidar? the portal is larger than usual."

"Aye, it is me. hello, Emmy."
*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
*The great Silmarillian sea dragon answers.*
"For what do you summon me?"
"Ah need ye ta take care o Shinryu, from the time being. His Welcome oblivion has timed oot, an we be on a mission tha requires stealth. He be too big tae travel wit us in this state. Once he be able tae take human from, again, contact me, an I'll open a portal for him tae pass through and join us."
*The Dragoness then looks at the bald form of Shinryu.*
"I see..."
*She answers.*
"Come Jack, I'll prepare you some blue whale steaks, giant squid calamari and mashed potatoes, with as side of marlin sushi."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:03 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

Shinryu: so was he. As for the zurg, this war doesn't need to end, as for the princess I will figure it out when I want too, maybe dive into her head with Vanessa
(I will explain that later)

"What di ye mean, this war doesn't need tae end?"
*Aidar asks perplexed that Shinryu would feel that there's nothing wrong with all this death. Aidar then stops in his tracks.*
"This seems far enough... I am too short.."
*Aidar says, looking and the dark ground. he then turns to Shinryu*
"Think ye can give me a boost? Aboot 20 feet should do it"
(that was a typo that i didnt know about unti now )
*a small platform forms under Aidar's feet, and lifts him up 20 feet*

*Standing on the edge of the platform, Aidar taps in a sequence on the back of his gauntlet and then casts out his hand and a huge portal opens up in the ground like great black pit. It is dark at first, and then and then a bright light like that of a beautiful star shines out, illuminating the area in a spectrum of gold and silver as the source of the light begins to take shape and rise up out of the hole. It is very big and serpentine crowned with mane of fins and with clawed limbs at the base. The shining stellar figure then begins to speak with voice like whales singing.*
"Is that you, master Aidar? the portal is larger than usual."

"Aye, it is me. hello, Emmy."
*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
*The great Silmarillian sea dragon answers.*
"For what do you summon me?"
"Ah need ye ta take care o Shinryu, from the time being. His Welcome oblivion has timed oot, an we be on a mission tha requires stealth. He be too big tae travel wit us in this state. Once he be able tae take human from, again, contact me, an I'll open a portal for him tae pass through and join us."
*The Dragoness then looks at the bald form of Shinryu.*
"I see..."
*She answers.*
"Come Jack, I'll prepare you some blue whale steaks, giant squid calamari and mashed potatoes, with as side of marlin sushi."

Shinryu: oh korion that sounds good....... well vanessa is with homac so he is safe.....well ok then, so Aidar this portal brings me back home right?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games