Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Riding the elevator down with Loki, Tony got the god to the gym where Bruce, Betty, and Natasha were already working on the soft mats already laid out. Bruce smiled when he saw them come in and came over, leaving Betty to help Natasha with a stretch. “Are you ready to try a little exercise?” Bruce asked Loki slowly, pushing Loki’s chair a little closer to the mat before locking it into place. Tony moved a step away, crossing his arms as he watched for a moment, knowing he couldn’t reach out to help right now. “I want you to walk to the mat. You can lean on me, but we have to keep your legs working, even if they are weak.” Bruce said, holding his arms out for Loki to take and stand up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up as he heard the elevator ding open and saw Natasha, Bruce and Betty. He returned the smile Bruce have him as the doctor came towards. When asked if he was ready to try a little exercise he nodded although he was a bit unsure. He looked back up to Tony as Bruce moved the chair away from the man. He didn't want to be separated from Tony so soon when things seemed to be going so well. Looking back to Bruce as the man locked the chair into place and held out his arms. When Bruce explained that he wanted him to walk to the mat, and that he could lean on him. Taking a breath he grasped the man's arms and pulled himself up. His legs held him but he was sure they wouldn't do it forever or really long at all. Still he moved to take some steps forward trying to support his own weight but he didn't release Bruce's arms just in case. After all he had walked from the bed to his chair earlier and had nearly collapsed into it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce didn't make Loki walk far, just a few feet. When they reached the mat, Bruce gripped Loki's arms and helped him lower himself to the mat, Betty coming over to place an extra cushion for Loki so he could be a bit more comfortable. Once Loki was settled, Bruce sat in front of him, Betty returning to Natasha. Slowly they began to do simple yoga stretches, Bruce and Betty showing them and helping Natasha and Loki when they needed it. Tony stayed off to the side for a while, but eventually slipped out silently and unnoticed. He'd gotten good at slipping around like that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad Bruce didn't make him walk far and when they reached where the doctor wanted him he was helped to sit down. Betty had even gone so far to give him extra cushion for which he thanked her. Settling, the god prepared himself for whatever it was Bruce planned on having him do. When they started Loki was utterly surprised to be led through things that were quite similar to what he had been taught as a child when first learning to handle weapons. His of course were called warm up stretches and were done to make sure he didn't over strain his body when fighting. Loki relaxed a bit with the hints of familiarity, so much so that he didn't notice Tony slip away for some time. When the god looked to where he had last seen the man he paused in one of the stretches his face showing sadness he felt.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce was pleased to see Loki doing well with the stretches, even seeming to enjoy them a little. Perhaps they’d have him do harder stretches over the next few days. It wasn’t an overly exerting task, but Bruce was confident it would help Loki. The doctor frowned when Loki paused, following his gaze, Bruce sighed. “I know it’s hard Loki….but he stayed for a bit. That counts as something right?” he asked lightly, trying to give him an encouraging smile. This would require baby steps, just like Loki’s recovery. “and it didn’t seem like you two were arguing when you came in, so that’s another plus.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:42 am
MDaylus

Loki looked back to bruce when the man spoke to him saying that he knew it was hard but that Tony had stayed for awhile. He nodded when asked if it counted for something. He returned the smile bruce gave him. He shook his head when the man said that it hadn't seemed like they were arguing. No they hadn't been arguing in fact they had seemed to get along quite well. *He offered to let me help teach Fenrir.* Loki smiled gently. He was pleased that Tony was allowing him into one aspect of his world.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The fact that Loki was able to smile and didn’t continue looking like a kicked puppy at the knowledge that Tony had left was proof enough to Bruce that things hadn’t been all bad. Hearing that Tony had offered to let Loki teach Fenrir made the doctor smile, casting a glance toward Betty and Natasha. “That sounds good. Fenrir will certainly enjoy having alone time with the two of you. Plus it’ll give the two of you a chance to get used to one another again, even if you aren’t focusing on each other.” Bruce said lightly. Reaching out to help Loki with his next stretch, the doctor tilted his head. “Do you want to help teach Fenrir?” he asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that it sounded good that Tony was letting him teach Fenrir with him. It would give them a chance to grow used to each other again even if they were not always directly communicating. It made Loki feel a bit warm inside knowing he would be able to be close to his mate again. Letting Bruce help him through the next stretch he held onto that warm feeling. *Of course I do, I want to make sure that my son has the proper education. Something which I know Thor can not pretend to give him.* Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled at Loki’s response. “I know you are the better teacher, but you do have to give Thor some credit. He really did try, even though he wasn’t overly interested.” He pointed out with a smile. Thor wasn’t as knowledgeable and patient as Loki, but he did try to go beyond his usual means for his nephew. “And I’m sure Fenrir did manage to learn a few things from him, even if it wasn’t all the most useful.”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at Bruce when the man chuckled at his response. Listening to Bruce about saying that Thor deserved some credit because he had gone out of his way to teach Fenrir even if they both knew that Thor would normally avoid such things Loki nodded. It was true that he had to give his brother some credit, he was sure that Thor had taught his son some things and gone out of his way. *I will have to thank him.* Loki agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked over to Natasha. "I suppose we can shift our start time so you have time to teach Fenrir and then come here." Bruce said slowly. "And when you get a bit more endurance we may try swimming. It's easier exercise for you and Fenrir loves swimming." Bruce continued. Moving to help Loki shift around for the next few stretches, he tilted his head. "Are you feeling okay so far. It's been a long day for you.".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:58 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Bruce when the man said that they could shift their time for exercise to include him and allow him time to teach Fenrir. *You do not have to do that, though I do enjoy this, I can manage by myself I think. These stretches are quite similar to one's I was taught as a child.* Loki protested gently. He did not want to throw off anyone's schedule. Swimming sounded interesting and fun. He did not know how well he would do being pregnant but he had loved swimming before. Shifting with bruce for the next few stretches he hummed at the mans question. *I am a bit tired, but happy to do this.* he admitted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki volunteered to stretch on his own, Bruce shook his head. “It really isn’t any struggle. Besides, for a while I don’t want you doing any of this on your own. Just in case something happens I want Betty or myself there to help.” He said gently. Smiling at the assurance that Loki was more or less okay for the moment, Bruce nodded. “Well you already seem to be improving. Of course that’s largely because of your mother I know, but hopefully you’ll continue up that hill. Maybe in a month or so you’ll be back to normal more or less.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:48 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a confused look when bruce shook his head at his suggestion of stretching on his own. At least until the man explained that he didnt want something to happen without Betty or himself around. Loki nodded, he felt more relieved to have one of them around just in case. When bruce continued on saying that he seemed to be improving and knew it was mostly because of his mother Loki nodded again. *She has healed me greatly though I am still quite weak, but I believe without further injury I shall mend.* he agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Humming softly, Bruce nodded. “Everyone is always weak after an injury.” He said lightly. “It’s just good for you that there are no more bears to worry about fighting off here. Your biggest concern will be being tackled by a wolf pup or a little boy.” He grinned. “Really you should see Fenrir with Bucky. Bucky’s still in a pretty bad place, everything isn’t right in his head yet, but the one rule he knows completely is don’t hurt Fenrir. That kid of yours hangs off him and annoys him so much…..I really can’t tell you how funny that sight is.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games