Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce let Loki process everything for a moment, knowing it was a lot. “Loki, I’m just trying to help you, you know that right? I want you and your children to be as healthy as possible, and that means your mind as well. I may not be able to do Asgardian mind healing, and I can’t see into your mind to help you, but the science side of things….I can help with that, if you let me.” He said gently, squeezing Loki’s hand, trying to get the god to look at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki cringed at Bruce's words of him wanting the god's children to be healthy. Then about his mind, something about science being able to help his mind. *It won't be safe past tonight...* Loki mumbled almost scared of his own words. Without his mother's spell, Thanos would come back and there was no doubt he would be angry and cause Loki more and more pain. *You think this thing will harm my children if I have it?* Loki questioned softly only slightly glancing up at the doctor when the man squeezed his hand. If there was one thing he didn't want was harm to come to his children. He would sacrifice everything for them, no matter what it was. His pride, his life, anything.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned at the mention of Loki’s mind not being safe. They’d have to try even harder to find a way to try and block Thanos. Loki couldn’t handle this while being pregnant. When Loki asked about harm to his children, Bruce gave a small shrug. “I can’t say for certain that it will, but it does increase the chances. Depression can make a person make poor choices, not think things through as well as they should, and it can cause things like weight loss and loss of appetite, which you’re already having to deal with. Little things like that can add up to harming the babies.” Bruce said slowly. “But I don’t want you feeling like I’m pressuring you. This is your body, and your decision, but you do need to be aware that this could be happening.”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked more confused when Bruce shrugged at the question of this depression thing hurting his children. He didn't want a maybe he wanted to know for sure whether or not this thing would hurt his children. All he got was that it would cause him to make poor choices. Then Bruce was saying it could cause loos of appetite and weight loss. Both were definitely something that could harm his children. Nodding when Bruce said that he didn't want him to feel like he was pressuring him Loki sighed. *You truly think this is effecting me?* Loki questioned. If Bruce truly thought this was truly effecting him he would let the man do what he wanted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce met Loki’s eyes, thinking over the question posed to him. “I am concerned that it is, yes.” He finally said. He knew Loki would likely allow him help, but he still wanted to weigh his decision heavily. Of course if Bruce suspected that Loki wasn’t depressed or medicine wasn’t helping, he wouldn’t continue, but he disliked medicating anyone without reason, and one couldn’t always be certain about these things. It was part of why he had refused to go into psychiatry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki slumped when Bruce said that it was something that concerned him. *Alright...* Loki finally agreed. From her spot on the mat Natasha watched and gave a soft relieved smile when she saw Loki slump in defeat and agree to what Bruce wanted. She knew that once the man got past the god's anger explaining that it could hurt his children that Loki would give in. She would deal with any issues later but she hoped a lot of them would be fixed with whatever Bruce had for the god.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded when Loki agreed. He hated seeing the defeated posture Loki took on though and he wrapped his arms around the god, hugging him. “We’ll just see if it helps. If it doesn’t then we’ll stop treatment.” He assured Loki, rubbing his back gently. “Just….just trust me a little Loki.” he murmured. It hurt, seeing his friend so broken, seeing him so lost. But hopefully now that he was home again, they’d be able to help him put together the pieces again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced up when Bruce hugged him before the god wrapped his arms partially around Bruce and giving a shuddering breath. Loki felt terrible, tired and defeated now. He nodded when the man said that they would see if the treatment help and if it didn't they would cease doing it. *I trust you...* Loki responded softly as Bruce rubbed his back. He did trust Bruce to, the man hadn't ever lied to him or shunned away from him. Been disappointed by Loki sure, but Bruce had never turned away from him and had always tried to help him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce continued to hug Loki for a moment, smiling at the assurance that Loki trusted him. Finally he leaned back, giving the god a long look. “How about we go get some fresh air? You’ve been cooped up inside all day. We can get a cold drink and go outside. Fenrir is probably outside playing with someone.” He smiled. Loki used to like going outside if Bruce remembered correctly. Of course he didn’t know if that had changed since Alaska, but it was worth a shot. And Bruce was positive that it was healthier for Loki to venture out every now and then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki took another breath when Bruce pulled away and watched the man as he was given a long look. He did not expect the man to suggest for them to go outside and get some fresh air and for a moment that sounded wonderful to the god until he looked down at his hands. *I can't...* Loki murmured softly. He wanted to go outside but he didn't doubt that the media had become more ruthless since he had disappeared and Tony had been out of the lime light.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce saw the spark of interest, but then Loki was refusing his suggesting, making the doctor frown slightly. “Yes you can. Just out to the back yard, we don’t even have to leave the porch.” Bruce said gently. Slowly standing up, he reached out and gripped Loki’s arms, pulling the god carefully to his feet before starting to walk him back to his chair, still intent on Loki getting a little exercise.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit uncomfortable when Bruce frowned at him when he told the man that he couldn't go outside. Bruce of course immediatley contradicted him, telling him that he could go outside and into the backyard. *I'll be seen.* Loki protested as Bruce pulled him to his feet. He felt a bit weaker than before when he had walked from the chair and stumbled a bit before getting his feet under himself. He attributed the weakness to his stretching and working the muscles that hadn't been in awhile. When he made it back to the chair and sat in it he felt relieved that he didn't have to walk more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head again as Loki continued to protest. "You won't be seen. You forget how secure Tony made this place. The media has only ever been able to snap a few pictures of the front door with long range lenses. And we won't be going out the front door." He said firmly. Once Loki was settled in his chair, Bruce moved to push the god out of the gym. "Besides, no one would know who you are in this form. They've only seen you look like an Asgardian. There is no reason to worry."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Bruce told him firmly that he wouldn't be seen because of how firmly the place had been made. *That one reporter might...* Loki offered half heartedly. He could see he wasn't getting out of going outside, something that he was slightly pleased about. He loved the outside but he wondered how warm it would be. They were in the start of summer now and it wasn't Alaska with much cooler temperatures.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

“No reporter will see you.” Bruce said again. Making their way to the kitchen, the doctor made two ice cold drinks, handing them both to Loki so he could push the god. Wheeling him out to the back porch, he slowly maneuvered Loki next to one of the chairs already sitting out there before taking his drink and sitting as well. As Bruce had guessed, Fenrir was outside, playing with Thor. The blond god was tossing a plastic ring, which Fenrir was racing after. Of course a toss from Thor had the ring sailing a great distance, but Fenrir never let the ring touch the ground. In his wolf form, he was surprisingly fast, much faster than he had been when Loki left.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games