Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:30 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

Shinryu: so was he. As for the zurg, this war doesn't need to end, as for the princess I will figure it out when I want too, maybe dive into her head with Vanessa
(I will explain that later)

"What di ye mean, this war doesn't need tae end?"
*Aidar asks perplexed that Shinryu would feel that there's nothing wrong with all this death. Aidar then stops in his tracks.*
"This seems far enough... I am too short.."
*Aidar says, looking and the dark ground. he then turns to Shinryu*
"Think ye can give me a boost? Aboot 20 feet should do it"
(that was a typo that i didnt know about unti now )
*a small platform forms under Aidar's feet, and lifts him up 20 feet*

*Standing on the edge of the platform, Aidar taps in a sequence on the back of his gauntlet and then casts out his hand and a huge portal opens up in the ground like great black pit. It is dark at first, and then and then a bright light like that of a beautiful star shines out, illuminating the area in a spectrum of gold and silver as the source of the light begins to take shape and rise up out of the hole. It is very big and serpentine crowned with mane of fins and with clawed limbs at the base. The shining stellar figure then begins to speak with voice like whales singing.*
"Is that you, master Aidar? the portal is larger than usual."

"Aye, it is me. hello, Emmy."
*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
*The great Silmarillian sea dragon answers.*
"For what do you summon me?"
"Ah need ye ta take care o Shinryu, from the time being. His Welcome oblivion has timed oot, an we be on a mission tha requires stealth. He be too big tae travel wit us in this state. Once he be able tae take human from, again, contact me, an I'll open a portal for him tae pass through and join us."
*The Dragoness then looks at the bald form of Shinryu.*
"I see..."
*She answers.*
"Come Jack, I'll prepare you some blue whale steaks, giant squid calamari and mashed potatoes, with as side of marlin sushi."

Shinryu: oh korion that sounds good....... well vanessa is with homac so he is safe.....well ok then, so Aidar this portal brings me back home right?

*Aidar laughs.*
"Ye know it does. Ye've seen the teleportation alter on your cavern wall, plenty o times, you goof. #"
*Aidar looks down with his ears drooping.*
"Is something wrong, master?"
*Amarhaullued asks.*
It's just tha, ye know Ah'vre always been fond o whales... Ah dinnae like tae hear aboot them bein eaten."
*Aidar says, looking up at the great Dragoness.*
"Well, a girl's gotta eat."
*The Dragoness answers back."
"I'll tell you what..."
*She says*
"I'll make sure to get and old whale that has reached the last of it's days. Will that be better?"
"Tha does sound a little better, bu nay"
*Aidar says. Emarhaullued then sighs.*
"Do you want me to take whale of my menu, entirely, then?"
*The distraught Dragoness asks. Aidar then shakes his head.*
"Nay."
*He answers.*
"As ye said, a girl's gotta eat. An ye're a very, very big girl! Ah jus which there were other animals big enough tae feed ye... It's natural, the problem be wit me, nae ye. Ye go and get ye the best whale ye can catch. Ah wan him strong an healthy."
*Emarhaullued smiles a long toothy reptilian grin.*
"Yes, sire!"
*She says happily.*

#( The portals that Aidar uses are actually the common means for Darkhunters to get around and are not restricted to him alone, and the Guantlet that he wears to access them is not entirely one of a kind. In fact, every Darkhunter with Knight ranking has one as well, Including Ragnarok, the Shadow Knight, and possibly Vanessa; and can open portals as well. The way the portals work is a lot like the stargates in Stargate SG1. Portals are an ancient form of magitech that was developed for transportation long ago. They originally consisted of large stone stage-like platforms called "transportation alters" that were set up in various places, such as inside a town. When somebody wanted to go to one of these locations, they would go to a sort of podium in front of the alter and dial the location. The device is simple, it is a magic circle like the one on Aidar's gauntlet. The magic circle is surrounded by a ring of runes and by touching the runes in a specific order, a person could dial the location of what ever other alter in what ever other location, that the person ants to go to. They would then step onto the alter and be instantly teleported to the other alter at the location that they want to go. However, Aidar improved on this. To give this magitechnology versatility, he developed gauntlets that also have the magic circle on them and you can use them to dial an alter and teleport to it from anywhere. All you have to do is dial the alter you want, and the portal that leads to it, will open up just beyond the hand that's wearing it. If you point it at your feat, the portal will surround you and everybody and everything in your near proximity and teleport it all to the alter you have dialed. if you direct the portal away from you, then something can come through, from the other side. Aidar doesn't only use this to transport his teams right from their home to the battlefield, but he also uses it as a weapon, by dialing an alter that Emmy has mounted in her cavern wall. When she seas the portal open on it, she just pokes her head through it and attacks. When doing this, Aidar likes to recite a summing chant, to make his opponent think that he is magically summing her from out of nowhere via spell. But what the chat really is, is a message for her that is relayed via the bracelet he wears, to tell her the portal is opening. Because of the way the mansion at HQ is formed, Aidar had a transportation alter placed in the center of ever floor of the mansion, to act as a sort of elevator, One would not be able to get around the mansion, without them. Because HQ is so far away from the Human settlements that they protect, Aidar also set up alters in Barton, Aekea, Durem, and sever other places around the Human lands. He also had one placed in the bay, so Emmy could have quick access to the sea. There other older alters scattered across Gaia and possibly other worlds as well worlds as well, but we cannot access them, without knowing their addresses. But, if we find one, we'll be able to find out. Note: Aidar's gauntlet is the only one he made that also has a blade on it. Actually, he didn't really developed gauntlets, he developed magic circle plates that can be applied to the back of a gauntlet, so any gauntlet can actually be customized to be able to open portals )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Standing on the edge of the platform, Aidar taps in a sequence on the back of his gauntlet and then casts out his hand and a huge portal opens up in the ground like great black pit. It is dark at first, and then and then a bright light like that of a beautiful star shines out, illuminating the area in a spectrum of gold and silver as the source of the light begins to take shape and rise up out of the hole. It is very big and serpentine crowned with mane of fins and with clawed limbs at the base. The shining stellar figure then begins to speak with voice like whales singing.*

*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
"Ah need ye ta take care o Shinryu, from the time being. His Welcome oblivion has timed oot, an we be on a mission tha requires stealth. He be too big tae travel wit us in this state. Once he be able tae take human from, again, contact me, an I'll open a portal for him tae pass through and join us."
"I see..."
*She answers.*
"Come Jack, I'll prepare you some blue whale steaks, giant squid calamari and mashed potatoes, with as side of marlin sushi."

Shinryu: oh korion that sounds good....... well vanessa is with homac so he is safe.....well ok then, so Aidar this portal brings me back home right?

*Aidar laughs.*
"Ye know it does. Ye've seen the teleportation alter on your cavern wall, plenty o times, you goof. #"
*Amarhaullued asks.*
It's just tha, ye know Ah'vre always been fond o whales... Ah dinnae like tae hear aboot them bein eaten."
"I'll tell you what..."
*She says*
"I'll make sure to get and old whale that has reached the last of it's days. Will that be better?"
"Nay."
*He answers.*
"As ye said, a girl's gotta eat. An ye're a very, very big girl! Ah jus which there were other animals big enough tae feed ye... It's naturela, the problem be wt me, nae ye. Ye go and get ye the best whale ye can catch. Ah wan him strong an healthy."
"Yes, sire!"
(slow your row here, shinryu can't leave yet)  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:44 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
"I see..."
*She answers.*

*Aidar laughs.*
*Amarhaullued asks.*
"I'll tell you what..."
*She says*
"Nay."
*He answers.*
"As ye said, a girl's gotta eat. An ye're a very, very big girl! Ah jus which there were other animals big enough tae feed ye... It's naturela, the problem be wt me, nae ye. Ye go and get ye the best whale ye can catch. Ah wan him strong an healthy."
"Yes, sire!"
(slow your row here, shinryu can't leave yet)
(Ok, fixed. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:59 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"I know what he means. Those who have lost themselves to their pride and their anger cannot be saved. I've witnessed this play out many times in the past. He's stubborn, I'll give him that. But perhaps with some persuasion maybe he can be swayed. But that is something meant for another time. We have tarried too long and we must be on our way. I would not want Lord Aidar to be displeased with our lack of progress."

User Image
*The Shadow Knight closes his eyes and shakes his head.*
"No, Luminova understood it correctly."
*He says as he stops and opens his eyes.*
"It's an ancient demon proverb, my father taught it to me as a boy. But, often recited it to me in another manner... He always said it, as "No mercy for the one without pride." Which can also be interpreted as "You must kill the one without pride."

Sha's face drained in color. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. What the Knight was suggesting...what he was saying...it shook him to his core. "You...you can't be serious?! That's nothing short of murder! How can you even think that, let alone suggest that? No, I refuse to believe that. There MUST be another way. I won't allow that to happen."

User Image
"Well, it is an ancient Demon proverb, so it must have been intended to apply to life in the Demon World."
*The Shadow Knight replies.*
"Aidar has pointed out that life in the Demon World was hard and every day was a struggle to survive. It is a world where only the fittest survive, and the wilderness is very hazardous. One who has no pride, no self worth, in such a world, would not care much about themselves or about others, and would range from being suicidal, to down right treacherous and without honor and willing to throw his own kin to attacking predictors just to get away. Such a wretched an individual would not be worth saving and would be best left behind to be devoured, like the unwanted lingerer that a heard of zebra leave behind for pursuing lions. Their better off without him. We developed a strong sense of pride and honor as a necessity to survive together in the Demon world, and we would rather die than lose either and live in disgrace. Although the Demon World and the world of the Undying Realms are not currently at war with one another, they ARE still enemies, and all of your holy magic is harmful to our kind, including healing spells. It hurt, when Luminova resurrected me. To accept the aid of the enemy for any reason is to be disgraced as a traitor and though it is highly Likely that Stubbs was born on Gaia, he is still a child of The Demon World, and that world's teachings and beliefs have been passed on to him. He would rather die and keep his pride and honor intact, than accept the aid of a Fae and lose it in disgrace, he considers that to be a fate worse than death. he's only with us, because Aidar's mother assigned him to Guard her son. That's his only real concern. He merely tolerates you just to satisfy his lord's fancy."
*The Shadow Knight then shrugs and rolls his eyes.*
"I however, don't have that problem, I always considered my enemy to to be whoever is trying to take my life or the lives of those I want to protect. This world, called "Gaia" is still young and is neutral territory and is only starting to realize that it doesn't have to follow the ways of darkness and light, that there is another way. I believe Aidar is the key to make that happen. he claims to be a warden for the Demon world, like his ancestors, before him, but I don't think he's going to hang onto this world, just so it can be a part of the Demon Empire, he's going to realize that this is HIS world and not theirs and make his own decisions, for the better. He's already started doing it, in accepting Fae such as you and Luminova into his ranks, instead of keeping them strictly Darkstalker. I am willing to fight and die for Aidar, to ensure that his ideal world of harmony is realized, and if Stubbs actually lives long enough to see it, he will have no choice but to see the truth in it and give up his prejudice. But for now, you may as well consider his dislike of you as no different than a how a cat doesn't like a dog...*
*The shadow Knight looks up for a moment in thought.*
*I recall a time, when I was a boy, I had a friend that had a pet cat... One day, he decided that his cat had gotten too fat and needed to exercise. My friend put his cat on a leash to take it for a walk, but that cat would do nothing but just lay there. So, my friend decided to drag the cat by the leash, turning the collar into nothing more than a noose that was choking it, figuring that the cat's instinct for self preservation would force it to get up and walk. I watched my friend drag that poor cat up and down the road, trying to get it to walk, while that darned cat just did absolutely nothing and let itself get strangled. Stubbs is no different than that cat my friend had."
*The Shadow Knight turns and lookes through the crowd at his team on the Caravan's right.*
"You're right though, Mr. Sha, we better get back to our unit. I'll see you, later, Lumi."
*And, with those words, The Shadow Knight shares one more departing kiss with Luminova and then heads through the crowd with Sha, and makes their way back to their unit.*

"Fare well, my love, and take care."
*Luminova says, reaching out for him with her left hand with her right hand closed over her heart as he leaves.*

User Image
*Hearing Luminova call after him, he smiles as he looks back at her for a moment, then disappears from her view as he is once again enveloped by his shadows and his scythe manifests in his hand. Because of his close proximity to Sha, the promising Elf also becomes enveloped in his shadows, but oddly, the Elf finds that he is not blinded by the darkness that surrounds them, but that it is instead as bright as day inside.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"I know what he means. Those who have lost themselves to their pride and their anger cannot be saved. I've witnessed this play out many times in the past. He's stubborn, I'll give him that. But perhaps with some persuasion maybe he can be swayed. But that is something meant for another time. We have tarried too long and we must be on our way. I would not want Lord Aidar to be displeased with our lack of progress."

User Image
*The Shadow Knight closes his eyes and shakes his head.*
"No, Luminova understood it correctly."
*He says as he stops and opens his eyes.*
"It's an ancient demon proverb, my father taught it to me as a boy. But, often recited it to me in another manner... He always said it, as "No mercy for the one without pride." Which can also be interpreted as "You must kill the one without pride."

Sha's face drained in color. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. What the Knight was suggesting...what he was saying...it shook him to his core. "You...you can't be serious?! That's nothing short of murder! How can you even think that, let alone suggest that? No, I refuse to believe that. There MUST be another way. I won't allow that to happen."

User Image
"Well, it is an ancient Demon proverb, so it must have been intended to apply to life in the Demon World."
"Aidar has pointed out that life in the Demon World was hard and every day was a struggle to survive. It is a world where only the fittest survive, and the wilderness is very hazardous. One who has no pride, no self worth, in such a world, would not care much about themselves or about others, and would range from being suicidal, to down right treacherous and without honor and willing to throw his own kin to attacking predictors just to get away. Such a wretched an individual would not be worth saving and would be best left behind to be devoured, like the unwanted lingerer that a heard of zebra leave behind for pursuing lions. Their better off without him. We developed a strong sense of pride and honor as a necessity to survive together in the Demon world, and we would rather die than lose either and live in disgrace. Although the Demon World and the world of the Undying Realms are not currently at war with one another, they ARE still enemies, and all of your holy magic is harmful to our kind, including healing spells. It hurt, when Luminova resurrected me. To accept the aid of the enemy for any reason is to be disgraced as a traitor and though it is highly Likely that Stubbs was born on Gaia, he is still a child of The Demon World, and that world's teachings and beliefs have been passed on to him. He would rather die and keep his pride and honor intact, than accept the aid of a Fae and lose it in disgrace, he considers that to be a fate worse than death. he's only with us, because Aidar's mother assigned him to Guard her son. That's his only real concern. He merely tolerates you just to satisfy his lord's fancy."
"I however, don't have that problem, I always considered my enemy to to be whoever is trying to take my life or the lives of those I want to protect. This world, called "Gaia" is still young and is neutral territory and is only starting to realize that it doesn't have to follow the ways of darkness and light, that there is another way. I believe Aidar is the key to make that happen. he claims to be a warden for the Demon world, like his ancestors, before him, but I don't think he's going to hang onto this world, just so it can be a part of the Demon Empire, he's going to realize that this is HIS world and not theirs and make his own decisions, for the better. He's already started doing it, in accepting Fae such as you and Luminova into his ranks, instead of keeping them strictly Darkstalker. I am willing to fight and die for Aidar, to ensure that his ideal world of harmony is realized, and if Stubbs actually lives long enough to see it, he will have no choice but to see the truth in it and give up his prejudice. But for now, you may as well consider his dislike of you as no different than a how a cat doesn't like a dog...*
*I recall a time, when I was a boy, I had a friend that had a pet cat... One day, he decided that his cat had gotten too fat and needed to exercise. My friend put his cat on a leash to take it for a walk, but that cat would do nothing but just lay there. So, my friend decided to drag the cat by the leash, turning the collar into nothing more than a noose that was choking it, figuring that the cat's instinct for self preservation would force it to get up and walk. I watched my friend drag that poor cat up and down the road, trying to get it to walk, while that darned cat just did absolutely nothing and let itself get strangled. Stubbs is no different than that cat my friend had."
*The Shadow Knight turns and lookes through the crowd at his team on the Caravan's right.*
"You're right though, Mr. Sha, we better get back to our unit. I'll see you, later, Lumi."
*And, with those words, The Shadow Knight shares one more departing kiss with Luminova and then heads through the crowd with Sha, and makes their way back to their unit.*

*Luminova says, reaching out for him with her left hand with her right hand closed over her heart as he leaves.*

User Image
*Hearing Luminova call after him, he smiles as he looks back at her for a moment, then disappears from her view as he is once again enveloped by his shadows and his scythe manifests in his hand. Because of his close proximity to Sha, the promising Elf also becomes enveloped in his shadows, but oddly, the Elf finds that he is not blinded by the darkness that surrounds them, but that it is instead as bright as day inside.*

He remained quiet with his head bowed as if something heavy lay on his shoulders. He couldn't explain why, but he felt...uneasy; as if some doom lie on the horizon and it was waiting for them...for him. He looked toward the Shadow Knight and asked. "Sir, Aidar was mentioning something about a Welcome Oblivion. What is it exactly and what does it do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:49 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

User Image

He remained quiet with his head bowed as if something heavy lay on his shoulders. He couldn't explain why, but he felt...uneasy; as if some doom lie on the horizon and it was waiting for them...for him. He looked toward the Shadow Knight and asked. "Sir, Aidar was mentioning something about a Welcome Oblivion. What is it exactly and what does it do?"

User Image
"It's not nearly as horrible as it sounds."
*The Shadow Knight explains.*
I'm not really the one to ask, but I do know something about it, and I a sure you, it is no threat to you, or me. I mentioned earlier that this world is still young. I know this, because Luminova told me that Gaia is in fact, the newest inhabited world in all creation. There are other worlds out there, other than The demon World, and the World of the Undying Realms. She tells me that the oldest was a world once called, Arda, or ea; but is now called "Earth". I don't know, What it's like, but judging from the name, it sounds like a filthy place that I wouldn't want to visit... Anyway, Luminova also says that after this "Earth" reached full maturity and Faerie kind and Maiar kind out grew it new generations of gods from among the Maiar created new worlds to populate with what she calls the "Children of Iluvitar". The latest of those new worlds, prior to Gaia, has come to be called to be called "The Void". It is a world much like this one, though I hear' it's moon is made of crystal; that is permeated with a rich magical atmosphere. A Welcome Oblivion is a Void' inhabitant's ability to draw in this magic to enhance themselves, granting them incredible unnatural abilities. But their bodies can't handle it for long, and it can potentially destroy them. Hence, the risk inviting their own destruction, or "welcoming" their own oblivion, in exchange for power... Evidently, they don't have to be in The Void, to do this, just on a world that has magic, as they can also do it on Gaia, as well. but I suspect that they are in fact, weaker on Gaia, as it is not as rich in this specific magic that the Void, is and so, the consequences probably aren't as dire, either."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

User Image

User Image
I'm not really the one to ask, but I do know something about it, and I a sure you, it is no threat to you, or me. I mentioned earlier that this world is still young. I know this, because Luminova told me that Gaia is in fact, the newest inhabited world in all creation. There are other worlds out there, other than The demon World, and the World of the Undying Realms. She tells me that the oldest was a world once called, Arda, or ea; but is now called "Earth". I don't know, What it's like, but judging from the name, it sounds like a filthy place that I wouldn't want to visit... Anyway, Luminova also says that after this "Earth" reached full maturity and Faerie kind and Maiar kind out grew it new generations of gods from among the Maiar created new worlds to populate with what she calls the "Children of Iluvitar". The latest of those new worlds, prior to Gaia, has come to be called to be called "The Void". It is a world much like this one, though I hear' it's moon is made of crystal; that is permeated with a rich magical atmosphere. A Welcome Oblivion is a Void' inhabitant's ability to draw in this magic to enhance themselves, granting them incredible unnatural abilities. But their bodies can't handle it for long, and it can potentially destroy them. Hence, the risk inviting their own destruction, or "welcoming" their own oblivion, in exchange for power... Evidently, they don't have to be in The Void, to do this, just on a world that has magic, as they can also do it on Gaia, as well. but I suspect that they are in fact, weaker on Gaia, as it is not as rich in this specific magic that the Void, is and so, the consequences probably aren't as dire, either."

As the Shadow Knight began to explain the term to him, Sha felt the uneasy sensation grow stronger within him. His limbs began to feel heavy and the Knight's voice sounded muffled to his ears. He sank down in pain as an intense pain passed through him and his eyes opened as a vision passed before him.

He saw a lone figure dressed in white surrounded by hundreds of foes. Try as he might, he could not bring the figure's features into focus. He watched as the warrior defend himself against wave after wave of attacks. Time after time, the warrior would beat back the attack, but like an unstoppable force of nature, another wave would rise and come again. He watched as the warrior's defenses eventually erode and crumble and his body stiffen as the blades ripped through him. A bright light soon bloomed from within the wounded warrior and Sha found himself shielding his eyes as the light became unbearable and a loud roar filled his ears that sounded as if the earth itself was ripping apart..

And then, one last momentary explosion of pain and then nothing.

Sha gasped as consciousness came upon him again and he found himself lying face down on the ground. What had happened? Had he passed out?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image

User Image

As the Shadow Knight began to explain the term to him, Sha felt the uneasy sensation grow stronger within him. His limbs began to feel heavy and the Knight's voice sounded muffled to his ears. He sank down in pain as an intense pain passed through him and his eyes opened as a vision passed before him.

He saw a lone figure dressed in white surrounded by hundreds of foes. Try as he might, he could not bring the figure's features into focus. He watched as the warrior defend himself against wave after wave of attacks. Time after time, the warrior would beat back the attack, but like an unstoppable force of nature, another wave would rise and come again. He watched as the warrior's defenses eventually erode and crumble and his body stiffen as the blades ripped through him. A bright light soon bloomed from within the wounded warrior and Sha found himself shielding his eyes as the light became unbearable and a loud roar filled his ears that sounded as if the earth itself was ripping apart..

Sha gasped as consciousness came upon him again and he found himself lying face down on the ground. What had happened? Had he passed out?

*As Sha regains full consciousness, he then realizes that he's not laying on the ground, but hovering over it. He can see light and darkness flashing before his eyes, and countless tiny claws hooking him all over. As his vision focuses, the flashing light and darkness starts to take shapes and he can hear the flapping of wings... Bats! he was being held by a swarm of bats! Slowly, they lift him upright, bringing him face to face with The Shadow Knight, who looks at him in concern.*
"Are you alright?"
*He asks.*
"You suddenly collapsed... You are wounded."
*The shadow night says, picking up the smell of blood coming from Sha's leg.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image

User Image

*As Sha regains full consciousness, he then realizes that he's not laying on the ground, but hovering over it. He can see light and darkness flashing before his eyes, and countless tiny claws hooking him all over. As his vision focuses, the flashing light and darkness starts to take shapes and he can hear the flapping of wings... Bats! he was being held by a swarm of bats! Slowly, they lift him upright, bringing him face to face with The Shadow Knight, who looks at him in concern.*
"Are you alright?"
*He asks.*

A cold sheen covered him and the nausea was slow to pass. "I-I'll be fine. Just let me be." Truth be told, he was far from ok...he was badly shaken, but he wasn't going to let it be known. "I appreciate your concern and you need not concern yourself with my wound. It is easily fixed and of small concern."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:42 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

"Are you alright?"
*He asks.*

A cold sheen covered him and the nausea was slow to pass. "I-I'll be fine. Just let me be." Truth be told, he was far from ok...he was badly shaken, but he wasn't going to let it be known. "I appreciate your concern and you need not concern yourself with my wound. It is easily fixed and of small concern."

"Do you think you can stand?"
*The Shadow Knight asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

"Are you alright?"
*He asks.*

"Do you think you can stand?"
*The Shadow Knight asks.*

Sha nodded stiffly. "I believe so, but there's only one way to find out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

User Image

User Image

Vanessa: your not far off, its not necessarily out bodys that can sustain damage, it all depends on the kind and the cost of a welcome oblivion, you are right though, it could kill us hemce the name, one thing off not necessarily weaker on other worlds, but the efdects on other worlds are unknown to most of us  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:21 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

"Are you alright?"
*He asks.*

*The bats then lower Sha and gently place him on his feet, before disappearing in a puff of odorless and an non-choking smoke.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

"Are you alright?"
*He asks.*

*The bats then lower Sha and gently place him on his feet, before disappearing in a puff of odorless and an non-choking smoke.*

He winced slightly as his feet touched the earth and he was grateful that he had brought his staff along and he leaned heavily on it and he sighed wearily. "Ah, it is passing....I've never felt so spent..."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:14 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Are you alright?"
*He asks.*

He winced slightly as his feet touched the earth and he was grateful that he had brought his staff along and he leaned heavily on it and he sighed wearily. "Ah, it is passing....I've never felt so spent..."

User Image
*Though genuinely concerned for Sha, The Shadow Knight sees that the Elf has his own sese of pride and think about the Demon proverm her recently recited, he decides to remain silent. Upon returning to their unit, The shadow Knight once again takes his place at the head of the group, steeping out of close proximity with Sha, to where the Elf is no longer surround by his shadows, ironically leaving him in even more darkness, having only the stars and crescent moon for light.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games