Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony suggested that he should think about telling Fenrir whatever he was hiding one day. *I think you should see what the letter contains before making that suggestion.* Loki responded quietly. *It is something that will probably hurt him.* He never wanted to hurt his son and he had no doubt learning that his father hadn't wanted him would do just that. When Tony continued to say that they would look at the letter later he blinked. When the man continued to say that he imagined Loki would want to be there the god shrugged. He had thought he would be incompasitated when the contents of the letter were revealed. He nodded when tony told him he needed rest and settled down to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki settle down then, not wanting to talk about this anymore, not wanting to risk an argument. He watched Loki as the god slept and nodded to Bruce when the doctor finally brought in a thermos of ice. Only then did he doze off, not drifting into any deep sleep, the nightmares too fresh in his mind to offer any solid rest. As they rested, the rest of the mansion was full of activity. Fury called Steve, informing the man that an agent was on his way. One much higher up than the one who’d captured Loki. And he promised that the man would be much easier to work with and more reasonable than the other agent. Fury sent word of the agent’s approach when he was close and most of the mansion, minus Tony, Loki, and Fenrir, were waiting out front when a distinctive red car came through the gate and up the drive.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki fell into sleep quickly his body still trying to recover, more so now that he had eaten. He didn't wake as Bruce returned instead he remained curled up sleeping softly. He did dream and whilst they were not pleasant one they were not nightmares or at least not enough to wake him. In fact all loki could do in his dream was hear a pounding noise.

The red car pulled up with a growl before the person killed the engine. It seemed forever before the car door opened and Coulson stepped out of the car. "What did you screw up now?" he questioned to the group.

"Son of Coul, we were told you were dead!" Thor declared.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve couldn’t help but feel that the air had just been sucked out of him. He hadn’t known Coulson well, but he’d been fond of the man all the same. Only those that didn’t know who Coulson was failed to react to him. “How….you died. Loki killed you and you were gone.” He said slowly.

“Well I was dead for about a minute, but they brought me back…and you all needed that push. But that’s not what we need to talk about.” Coulson responded with a small smirk. Just then, the bifrost opened a few yards off and three figured stepped out, Frigga stood tall, one of her more regal outfits on, Skadi stood close behind her, a hand on his sword, and a little behind both of them, a third woman stood, seemingly fairly young, closer to Thor and Loki’s age, wearing the healer blue. “I assume you are the one responsible in part for threatening my son.” Frigga said coldly, eyes locking on Coulson.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:02 am
MDaylus

Thor looked astounded hearing what Coulson said. He couldn't believe the man he had come to like among Shield and been told was dead at his brother's hand was still alive. He didn't have time to say more as the Bifrost opened dropping his mother , Skadi and the healer on midgard. When his mother turned on Coulson Thor was quick to act. *No mother this is the son of coul, who we were told died by Loki's hand.* Thor spoke quickly.

Loki's mind was aware when the Bifrost opened and he gave a soft hum in his sleep. Still though his dreams were filled with a pounding noise, but the sound of cracking had joined it now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga turned her gaze to Thor when he spoke before looking back to Coulson curiously. Thor had spoken of him and of his loss. Thor had been rather upset by it. “So another thing my son is innocent of that is held over his head.” She said slowly. “Well to be fair, I was dead for about a minute.” Coulson replied, not seeming at all phased by Frigga’s presence.

Steve took the moment to look to Natasha and Clint. “Did either of you know about this?” he questioned quickly.

“But like I just said, that’s not what I’m here to talk about. Maybe we could all go inside, sit down, talk about this like nice people.” He suggested, taking a step toward the mansion. Steve turned his attention back to the agent then and blocked the steps up to the door, Bucky at his shoulder and Sam not far behind. “Sorry Coulson. We can’t let you in until you tell us what you’re here to do. We aren’t letting you take Loki.”

Up in the room Tony was still dozing, mind blank for once. The bond was open enough for him to hear echoes of whatever was happening in Loki’s mind. Not really realizing what was going on his mind reached out to shush Loki’s hoping to ease whatever dream or thought that was disturbing them both now.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:26 pm
MDaylus

Thor frowned when his mother commented that this was yet another thing his brother was innocent of and yet was being held over his head. It made Thor angry to think that they had been lied to so much. That Loki was innocent of so many things and yet still being blamed for them. Skadi too looked quite annoyed by the news and both Asgardian men looked to the spies when Steve questioned if they had known about Coulson being alive. Both looked as startled still as the rest of the team and shook their heads. They hadn't known at all about Coulson and someone was going to pay for that. When Coulson moved towards the mansion Thor stepped foward to block his path. "You must understand son of Coul, my brother has already been hurt much. I am sure he can not take much more nor the children he carries. We will not allow him to come to any other harm." Thor declared.

Loki's mind brushed against Tony's as the man tried to soothe his. The pounding however didn't seem to quiet at all but got louder along with sound of cracking. The cracking became more frequent and for some reason Loki's mind became anxious though he couldn't determine why.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 am
Alikia Tsuki
((Just so you know, I have some deadlines coming up, so I may not be posting much, if at all, over the next few days.))

Coulson held up his hands as he was blocked from entering, not wanting anyone to get the wrong impression. “I am not here to hurt him or take him away. Right now I just want to talk.” He said slowly. “If Loki really is pregnant….and Tony is the father, then it’s certainly not my place to take them away from here. But we need to talk about all of this and SHIELD needs to know what is going on.” He said carefully.

Frigga slowly approached, coming up to stand beside her son, laying a hand on his arm. “Loki is pregnant and Tony is the father.” She said firmly. “As for what this SHIELD of yours needs to know and needs to talk about, well I think you lost the right to that when you kidnapped my son and nearly caused the deaths of both him and the children he is carrying.” She said coldly.

Coulson frowned at that, crossing his arms. “I do apologize for that. Our agent was acting on what he thought was best and without approval from SHIELD as a whole. I can assure you that you have our deepest apologizes and I hope that we can avoid anything like that ever happening again.” He said carefully. “You better Son of Coul……I do not think that SHIELD would be capable of handling a full battalion of Asgardian warriors.” Frigga replied.

It was then that Steve stepped forward. “I think…..I think we should talk. Coulson has obviously come alone, and I know he’s not stupid enough to pick a fight here.” He said, trying to diffuse some of the tension.

Tony frowned in his sleep as he felt Loki’s anxiety. Moving more into Loki’s mind, he began searching for the source of the noise, annoyed by it, but also concerned as to why Loki would react the way he was.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:53 am
MDaylus
(okay thank for the heads up.)

Thor didn't relax when Coulson said that he wasn't there to take Loki and merely wanted to talk. Although he was incline to believe the man. After all Coulson had never lied to him in the time that he had known him but he would stand with his comrades and protect Tony and his brother. When his mother stepped forward placing a hand on his arm he stood a bit straighter taking on more of the demeanor of a prince. "Will he come to punishment for his transgressions?" Thor questioned when Coulson spoke of the agent who had organized the kidnapping if his brother.

Loki's mind was much the same as when Tony had last been in it. Memories still flew around un kept and the palace that his mind had been was still in ruins. Still the rubble seemed cleaned up and portions of the palace look a but better like someone had been working to repair them. Around them in what could have been an atmosphere was a glowing gold barrier. And when the pounding came again the barrier seemed to ripple. There were no cracks in it that one could see yet but there was still the sound of it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Coulson frowned at Thor, not used to seeing him pulling himself into a princely state. “We’re still deciding what to do with him. Though his actions weren’t approved, he technically was enforcing a SHIELD decision. And we have far too few agents to be reckless and risk losing them.” He explained slowly.

Of course that caused Frigga to tense, not liking the thought of that monster getting away with attacking her son. Steve stepped in front of the Asgardians then, giving them both a soft smile. “Well I’m sure he we can all talk about what should happen to him.” He said slowly before looking to Coulson. We can all sit in the dining room and talk…..and I’m sure you can agree to remain in that room and not attempt to wander off.” Coulson nodded and Steve slowly guided Coulson towards the mansion, staying close to make it clear to the others that it was okay.

Frigga drew herself up a bit, not liking this, but not speaking. This wasn’t her world, she had little power here. Skadi came up beside her then, the healer trailing after. Turning to Clint and Natasha, she gave them a tired smile. “Hello dears.” She said slowly. Motioning to the healer, the woman stepped forward. “This is Bodil…..the healer to help Loki.” she said softly. “Would you please show her to a room?” She asked them.

Tony saw the destruction, but barely reacted. His own mind had never been clean, but with Loki’s help, he had gotten things cleaner. Now his mind was a complete mess, worse than ever, very much like Loki’s now. Tony did pause at the sounds. Looking around, he frowned. The sounds of cracking never meant anything good. ‘Loki…..’ he murmured warningly, a since of concern tinging his words.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:02 am
MDaylus

Thor frowned and nearly sneered at his friend with the news about the agent that had come after his brother. "Nearly killing my brother and his children is a SHIELD decision?" he questioned tightening his grip on mjolnir. He liked Coulson but if that was SHIELD standpoint he would happily destroy them all. Steve saved Coulson from more harsh words when the solider stood between them offering the living areas as a places to discuss things further. Thor did not look happy but nodded and followed inside.

Natasha smiled at Frigga when the woman greeted her and Clint. "Of course your highness I think her room was set near the infirmary. Clint can show her the way, perhaps I should fetch tony. I think Loki is still recovering." Natasha responded and Clint nodded motioning for the healer to follow him.

Loki shimmered into existence before Tony as his mind became more aware the more conscious he became. With Loki archways appeared all around them even on right behind Tony as if that had been how he had entered Loki's mind. Loki seemed quite concerned by their appearance and looked around frantically as another large cracking noise followed a pounded. His memories seemed to become as frantic as the god himself. He seemed to become more frantic upon seeing tony and then an archway behind the man that seemed to be a combination of two smaller ones half merged together. The god rushed to them shaking his head in disbelief.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Coulson frowned at Thor’s question, wanting to answer, but allowing Steve to interrupt and shift the conversation. Following Steve, Coulson took a seat at the table and placed his hands on top, looking at everyone as they settled. “First, let me apologize for recent events. We truly did not want to put anyone in danger. The extraction of Loki was as gentle and humane as possible. We were just unaware of how to best care for him.” He said slowly. “But we had legitimate reasons to take Loki into custody. He agreed, along with most of you, that he would remain under the supervision of the Avengers at all times. He disappeared for six months…..he broke our agreement.” Coulson said slowly.

Frigga smiled warmly at Natasha as she spoke. “That would probably be wise. Tony will want to be a part of this decision.” She said slowly. Nodding to the healer, the woman followed Clint closely, seemingly relieved to escape this situation that they’d come upon. Skadi and Frigga followed the rest of the group inside. Frigga took a seat beside Thor, allowing Skadi to pull it out for her, the warrior standing behind her, ready to protect her. “Even if he broke some agreement he had with your people. The civilized thing to do would have been to approach him to talk to him first. And surely your people saw his condition when they came in. Pregnant and bound to, what is that…..wheelchair. If they saw that, then surely they should have decided he deserved to be heard.”

Tony frowned as Loki began to panic. Without thinking, he moved to embrace Loki, trying to soothe him. “Hey…..what’s wrong?” he asked softly, looking around at the archways that began to appear. It took a moment, but finally Tony seemed to make the connection. Thanos was getting closer to breaking through. Moving from Loki, he inspected the closest archway. “He’s coming….isn’t he?” he asked slowly. “Perhaps I’ll have a word with him then. I’m tired of him messing with your head.” He said, crossing his arms as he looked back at Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:33 pm
MDaylus

Following all the way into the dinning area Thor did not take a seat as Coulson did. Instead he stood near a chair for his mother to take. He knew Coulson was much quicker and smarter than he appeared. He did not wish to be unprepared if something happened. He knew of course that such things were unlikely with his mother present. Still he would not relax where his brother and his and Tony's children were concerned. Still he nodded when Coulson spoke about how they had been careful in their extractionof Loki. He wondered though how much of that was due to Fenrir, Betty and Jane not Loki. "In that six months my brother was barely seen and never hurt anyone. Still you see my brother as an enemy. That and he is blamed for things such as your supposed death." Thor growled. When his mother took her seat and spoke he quieted knowing her words would have more weight.

Natasha nodded to the queen when she agreed that it would be a good idea to fetch tony. Natasha made her way into the mansion and towards Tony's and Loki's room. She entered quietly knowing Loki was still recovering and needed sleep. She wasn't surprised to see Fenrir asleep between the two men, it just made her steps lighter. Walking around to the far end of the bed she moved to tony before gently shaking his shoulder. "Tony..." she called gently.

Loki jumped a bit when Tony embraced him. He hadn't expected it with the way things were between them. When the man asked what was wrong memories seemed to stream forward of Thanos destroying Loki's mind. When Tony seemed to catch on Loki nodded before moving back to the two small combined archways. When Tony suggested that he could have a word with Thanos Loki whipped back around shaking his head. He couldn't let Tony attempt such a thing. Thanos would tear Tony apart. Loki moved towards Tony placing his hands on the man's shoulder and trying to move the genius towards the original archway Tony had stood before. He needed to get Tony out and lock down the bond, close archways so Thanos couldn't get to the people they connected to. There was only one he knew he couldn't close and he was scared he had no power to hide it now. Thanos had chosen his timing perfectly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Our men were wrong to behave as they did, yes, but we also couldn’t know if it was all some trick that Loki was playing either.” Coulson pointed out to Frigga before looking to Thor. “And I wouldn’t say we consider Loki an enemy now that we understand more about his situation. But Loki is a threat, just like you are, just like everyone in this mansion is. And to handle that threat, we need to know where he is at all times. It is no different than monitoring a visiting delegate from another country. We don’t want there to be problems.” He told the god before shrugging. “And could you have said that Loki was completely out of trouble when he was gone? You couldn’t even find him, how do you truly know where he was and what he was doing?” Coulson shot back.

Steve leaned forward then. “Alright, that’ enough. We can point fingers and lay blame all we want. But that doesn’t help us do anything.” He said tightly. “We’re supposed to be discussing what SHIELD will do, or at leasts wants to do about all of this now. You aren’t taking Loki, I can promise you that. And I think any agreements that include SHIELD being able to take Loki at some point are also out of the question after what happened.”

Tony felt Natasha trying to wake him, but he merely frowned in his sleep, seeming to burrow deeper, refusing to wake and leave Loki’s mind. Surprised when Loki tried to push him out, Tony shook his head. “I can help Loki.’ he said, gripping Loki’s wrists gently. “At least let me try. Besides, if he gets into my head, he won’t be able to do much.” Motioning toward the archway, an image of Tony’s mind appeared. His mind had never been neatly organized, but with Loki’s help, things had started to make a little sense. Now, his mind was just piles of information, facts, memories, images, plans, all laid strewn around, so much so that one could barely walk. And above it all even more ideas and images flew through the air, too fast to really recognize, one or two occasionally drifting to the piles, lost amongst the mess. “There’s nothing he can destroy, and if he wants something from me….well good luck trying to find it. I can’t even find much of anything.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:44 pm
MDaylus

Thor glared at the accusation that his brother might have played a trick to ape ear as weak as he had. "If you truly think that then you know nothing of loki. My brother would never play or show himself as weak as he is. When my brother had been pregnant before he hides away." Thor argued. He didn't like that his brother was still considered a threat, because SHIELD really didn't seem to differentiate between enemy and threat. When Coulson challenged him about his brother being or causing trouble Thor growled ready to say something as Steve jumped in. Nodding as Steve said that all thoughts of taking Loki now or in the future were out of the question. "Nor are you to take his children." Thor added. Too many times Loki had lost his children in form or another. Thor would not allow it again.

Natasha frowned as Tony did when the man didn't wake. "Tony you need to wake up SHIELD is here, Coulson is here. They are discussing what is going to happen with Loki.” she said shaking him again a bit rougher this time.

Loki shook his head when tony promised that he could help. He couldn't accept the help even knowing Tony's mind was as much of a mess that it had ever been. Tony didn't know it but he was protecting something that would keep Loki sane beyond the destruction of the rest of his mind. If Thanos found it with tony he would be able to destroy him and he would know who mattered the most to loki. Loki shook his head again when the man said there was nothing for Thanos to destroy and shoved a memory of their bond forward. Then he looked back to the small combined archway and shoved the memory of the twins forward. Trying to convey that that was their bond.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games