Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was surprised when Loki stopped and was instantly uncomfortable, sensing that he’d entered dangerous territory with the god. Biting his lip, he shook his head. “Not exactly….” He said, rubbing his head nervously. “Not to control or punish them or anything….but what if they can levitate stuff that ends up falling on them, or set things on fire or something? There has to be a way to protect them, right? I mean we do things to make the house safer in general.” He explained, hoping it wouldn’t set Loki off somehow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to tony as the man said that he didnt want something exactly like the collar or the bracelet and not something to punish or control their kids. He didn't think the man understood that that was what he would be doing by locking down their magic and that hurt. For a moment he thought Tony might not want their children to have magic at all until he was explaining his concerns. Loki blinked in surprise for a moment and then started laughing. He couldn't help it, but the thought of child setting something to levitate without training was practically impossible the same could be said for fire. *They will not have enough magic for that when they are born tony. Even I could not do such things until I had begin to read.* Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked as Loki started laughing. Shifting uncomfortably, he looked around, not sure what had made Loki switch moods. The explanation had Tony blushing. “So they won’t be able to hurt themselves?” he asked slowly, wanting to make sure he understood. He really was just trying to be careful and cautious. They’d already started to baby-proof the main areas of the mansion. He wanted to make sure there weren’t extra precautions needed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head smiling when Tony confirmed that the children wouldn't be able to hurt themselves. He was relieved to know that the man was merely concerned about their children's safety not riding them of magic. *When they get the point they might I'll be there to train them.* Loki promised. He began to lead the way to the table now that that issue seemed resolved.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a relieved sigh, visibly relaxing as he followed Loki to the table. Pulling out Loki’s seat for him, he made sure the god was settled. He started to move towards his seat, but Fenrir came streaking in, squealing, with Kalani running after. Tony jumped out of the way and watched them make a circuit of the table before he snatched Fenrir up as he passed again. “I think I’ve caught your beast.” He announced holding out Fenrir as Kalani tickled him, laughing at them before holding the boy close and blowing raspberries on his stomach. The boy laughed at struggled in Tony’s grasp, breathlessly calling for various people to save him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony once more when he heard Tony give a relieved sigh. He was a bit surprised when tony pulled out his chair for him but he sat in it giving a hum of thanks. He watched Tony move to his seat when he heard the commotion. He was startled seeing Kalani chasing Fenrir. He watched them round the table before Tony grabbed Fenrir and held him for Kalani. Loki couldn't help the affectionate look that took him over as he watched the three. He could see then how wonderful a parent Tony would be. He watched for a minute or so listening to Fenrir's pleas before he spoke up. *Tony perhaps he should eat lunch before you set to filing him up further.* Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced to Loki when he spoke and nodded. “Do you want to eat? Are you hungry?” Tony asked Fenrir tickling him a little. Chuckling, he set Fenrir down and the boy darted over to Loki, scrambling up into his lap to be protected until he was sure Tony wasn’t going to pick him up again. Slowly settling in his seat, Tony grinned at Fenrir before making a face at him, the boy huffing at him. Looking up to Loki, Fenrir, hugged him slightly, nuzzling into him a bit. Everyone else could only laugh at the sight, finding the sight funny.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in return when Tony nodded to him before the man asked Fenrir if he was hungry and wanted to eat. When Tony finally set the boy down Loki was not surprised that Fenrir raced for the safety of his lap. He wrapped his arms around his son as Tony took his seat. When Fenrir nuzzled into him a bit Loki held his son a bit tighter. He was glad that Fenrir had no been subject to his abrupt change of mood. Fenrir had always seemed to calm him when the pup was around. Something about seeing and being with his children just set him at ease, Being with Tony had done that too before he left, now he felt too unsure of his place to be so relaxed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir relaxed as Loki held him, though his energy didn’t completely fade. As Bucky walked out with a few plates of food, the boy slowly slipped from Loki’s lap to sit in his chair however, legs swinging back and forth. “Does someone need to go outside and run with you after lunch?” Tony asked the boy as he bounced in his seat. Fenrir looked to the genius and smiled. “I can run inside.” He pointed out. “You shouldn’t.” Tony shot back. “But no one yells at me when I run as a wolf.” The boy responded without missing a beat, obviously being difficult. He was growing bolder with talking back or in circles. It was cute at times, but at other times it was frustrating.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't release Fenrir but red eyes did dart up to watch Bucky as the man entered the room. He was still wary of the man and had stayed well away from him the last few days. He knew his abrupt change in moods would not be taken well by the man and he still had no defense, plus it wasn't like they could communicate real well. When Fenrir deemed to move into his chair Loki released him reluctantly but continued to watch him. His attention was drawn to Tony when the man asked Fenrir if he needed someone to run with him after lunch. He frowned hearing the boy say he could run inside and Tony responding that he shouldn't. Fenrir's response had the frown deepening. *Fenrir, the only places you should be running in the house in any form is the gym. Otherwise you need to go outside.* Loki scolded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked to Loki innocently as he called his name. When he saw the annoyance on Loki’s face, he stilled, knowing Loki was not happy with him. “I know mother….” He said softly. Tony looked between them for a moment before carefully petting Fenrir’s hair. “I’m sure Fenrir wouldn’t do anything he isn’t supposed to do Loki.” he said carefully. “He’s just playing with words. I did that when I was his age….or his age comparatively….I’m sure you did too.” He added. He didn’t want Fenrir in trouble. The boy hadn’t been doing anything really bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Fenrir when the boy said that he knew he shouldn't do what he had been told not to. Knowing and doing were two different things however and Loki was not sure the boy was just saying so to get out of trouble. Tony however saved the pup from more scolding when he spoke up. Loki blinked at his words thinking the problem over, had Fenrir merely been playing with words like both he and Tony had when they were young. If so, then he had been wrong to scold the pup. *You just need to make sure you obey the rules my son. Word play is fine as long as you follow what you need to do.* Loki conceded giving the pup a reassuring look that he was not in trouble.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir smiled as Loki spoke, nodding eagerly. “I will mother, I promise.” Tony smirked at that, ruffling his hair. “Even if he broke a few rules, he’s way better behaved than when I was young.” Tony said lightly. Fenrir looked to Tony curiously then. “You didn’t follow the rules?” he asked slowly. Tony shook his head with a smile. “I didn’t. And I got in a lot of really big trouble because of it. So it’s usually a good idea to do as you’re told.” He said lightly. Fenrir made a face as he thought about that. It was then that Betty came bustling out of the kitchen with food for Natasha and Loki, taking the time to make sure they had everything they needed for their meal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:01 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled and shook his head at his son when the boy nodded eagerly. *Alright then.* Loki stated when the boy promised to follow the rules. Tony however was right there to nearly contradict him with saying even if Fenrir broke a few rules he would be better behaved than tony himself. Loki raised an eyebrow at the man. He wondered what point the man had to saying such things but when it ended with tony saying he had gotten into a lot of trouble and that it was a better idea to follow rules he nodded and relaxed. Just as he had Betty bustled out of the kitchen with food. Loki went for the cup of ice that normal came with his meals and crunched happily as Betty checked if he and Natasha had everything they needed. After a bit of ice he began to eat the babies now demanding sustenance more than the cold of the ice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki began to eat, Tony helped Fenrir put food on his plate, letting the boy do as much as he could. When he was sure Fenrir had what he wanted, he turned his attention to his own plate. Bruce watched Loki for a moment, hands wrapped around a mug of hot tea. “How are you feeling?” he finally asked. Loki seemed in a better mood than he had for the past few days. Exactly why that was, he wasn’t sure, though he imagined it had something to do with how the god had walked in with Tony.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games