Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony surprised when the man asked him what he would say if the man wanted to show him and the children he was carrying off. Loki hadn't expected it, it was one thing for him to be around the house with those they lived with but for Tony to want to show him off to those he didn't even know was amazing. Still the man offered him an out by saying he wouldn't make him, and would even hold Natasha off for awhile. "If you stay with me the whole time... I'll do it. But I don't think I can without you." Loki said softly as Tony moved to face him more and ran fingers over his horns. "Even in this form you want me painted?" Loki questioned raising an eyebrow. He had known Tony thought he should be painted as he was normal but being blue would be harder to paint and get his markings right would be harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony paused when Loki agreed to come to the party if he was with him. Smiling slightly, he gave a nod. “Then we’ll go together for a while. You can leave when I have to head back to the lab.” He said softly, kissing him softly again. “I love you….and I love getting to show you off, getting to show everyone the amazing man that agreed to be my mate.” He grinned. When Loki questioned him about the painting, he nodded. “Of course. You are just as stunning now as in your other form. Though…I think I’d want this painting to be of you with all of the jewels on….the ones you wore for me on Halloween.” He said thoughtfully.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched tony after he proposed going to the party but only if tony was with him. When tony smiled and nodded despite Loki knowing he had the project he was working on Loki felt relief and smiled in return. It made him happy to hear that despite everything tony still loved him and loved showing him off to others. It made him wonder what he had been thinking when he decided to run away from this all. When tony continued on about the painting and how he would want him painted in this form with the jewels he had worn. "I love you Tony. you are the best thing to ever happen to me." Loki sighed nuzzling the man's side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki as the god shifted cuddling close. “I love you too Lo…I always will.” he whispered, kissing the top of his head. Slowly moving his hand down to rub loki’s belly, he fell silent, just smiling and enjoying the quiet moment. Of course that didn’t last long as Fenrir began waking up, whining first as he stretched before flopping over Tony’s side, bringing their attention to him. “morning….” She slurred.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed in at Tony's proclamation that he loved him and always would and merely settled against the man side even as Tony's hand moved to rub his belly. Loki was considering going back to sleep as he was when Fenrir stirred. "Good morning Fenrir, did you sleep well?" Loki questioned his son leftist his head just a bit to see the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave a small nod. “Yes mother.” He responded, still half-asleep. Yawning, the pup wiggled around until he managed to press a cold nose to Loki’s arm. “I had dreams about chasing the horses on Asgard.” He admitted, tail wagging lazily. “There need to be things to chase here.” He added, making Tony choking slightly on a laugh he tried to hold back.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:18 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Fenrir said that he had slept well. He was glad his son had gotten some good sleep like he was with tony having done the same. The cold nose pressing against his arm prompt Loki into petting the boy as he told him about his dream. "I am sure there are things here on Midgard to chase, but they are more in the forest or ocean. We're you with your brother in your dream?" loki,asked his son giving tony an amused smile at the choked back laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stilled at Loki pet him. The question had him shaking his head though. “No. Sleepnir is too big to chase.” He responded slowly. “And Sleepnir didn’t run around with the other horses….he liked his stables.” He added. Tony chuckled, still rubbing Loki’s belly. “Well maybe after your siblings are born and your mother recovers, well get some horses that you can chase sometimes.” He offered. Tony still had plans to build a small stable for a few horses for Loki and the others that rode on occasion.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son when the boy shook his head proclaiming that his brother was too big to chase. He knew that of course but wondered if the pup had dreamed about his brother. It would have been an indication that the boy missed his siblings, he was glad that that didn't seem to be the case however. "He does like the stables." Loki agreed. When Tony spoke up about potentially getting horses after the twins had been borne and loki had recovered. Something for Fenrir to chase, maybe he could talk Tony into something smaller for Fenrir to chase later as well. Perhaps something bird in nature to offer more of a challenge for Fenrir, nothing that could hurt him however. While horses were bigger than Fenrir at the current moment, they weren't particularly agressive and Fenrir was much quicker if he wanted to be than them if they turned agressive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wagged his tail excitedly at the idea of having horses around. “Really? I’d like that Tony.” Fenrir responded happily. Tony chuckled, finally pulling his hand from Loki’s belly to pet Fenrir. At that moment JARVIS spoke up. “I am sorry to disturb, but Captain Rogers has asked that I inform everyone that he will be unable to prepare breakfast this morning.” Tony frowned, staring at the ceiling. “Is he alright?” JARVIS took a moment to respond. “I believe so sir, however Sergeant Barnes appears to have suffered from a particularly bad dream and requires Captain Roger’s help.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:34 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled again when Fenrir proclaimed that he would love having the horses around. He was taking in the scene that was his family when JARVIS spoke up causing him to look to the ceiling. Hearing that there was something wrong with Steve had the god frowning in concern. "Does he require any assistance?" Loki questioned hearing that Barnes had not had a good night. He could make something for breakfast for everyone, but he more wondered if Barnes might need the mind healer, or maybe someone who merely understood the nightmares.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS paused again before responding. “Captain Rogers doesn’t believe it to be wise for anyone else to enter their quarters at the moment.” He finally responded. “It appears that Sergeant Barnes is suffering from a dissociative state at the moment, he is not recognizing most of his surroundings at the moment.” He informed them. Tony sighed, shaking his head. “If I could kill all of those Hydra agents…I would.” He mumbled. They’d scrambled Bucky’s brains so much, and it was painful to see, and worse to see Steve trying to figure out how to piece his friend and lover back together.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited for Steve's response when JARVIS went quiet. When JARVIS finally spoke telling them that Steve didn't think it was safe for anyone to enter their room. "If I had access to my magic I might be able to help him. at least bring him out of the state into a safer place by manipulating the environment." Loki hummed in disappointment before he began to move away from Tony to get off the bed. "Tell Steve I will take care of breakfast." Loki told JARVIS.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small sigh. “Honestly Loki…I think they just have to figure out how to work through all of this, without help. And if there is anyone who can do that, it’s Steve. Those two…. I think they’re the type you hear about that will eternally be tied up with each other, no matter how long they live or how many times they’re separated.” He said slowly. Sitting up, he slowly helped Loki sit up as well, hand on his back. Sighing, he gave another small yawn. “I guess this means we’re up for the day.” He said slowly, nudging Fenrir off. “Go get dressed kid.” He ordered, the pup wandering off, grumbling under his breath, making Tony smile.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man said that he thought Steve and Barnes merely had to work through such things on their own. It had Loki frowning a bit, because he wanted to help in some way but also because he believed he understood what Barnes was going through. "It is a tale of love as old as time." Loki hummed at the thought of the two men being tied to each other eternally. With a sigh he moved to sit up and was grateful for the help from Tony. When he was standing and Tony spoke about being up for the day he nodded and smiled as the man bid Fenrir to get dressed. "I think he wanted to stay in bed as much as you do." Loki remarked once Fenrir had left the room.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games