Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as he slowly moved around to Loki. Reaching out he pulled Loki close for a moment, stretching up kiss him. Brushing a kiss to his nose as he pulled away. “If we can manage it…let’s get Fenrir distracted by someone else tonight. I want to be alone with you for a bit.” He said softly. They had been alone so rarely since Loki had come back, and never really on purpose. He wanted to be with his mate, just them for a time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft hum when Tony moved around to him and pulled him close. He leaned into the man and down into the kiss, smiling as Tony kissed his nose when he pulled away. He expected the man to pull away then and for both of them to dress for the day. He did not expect Tony to suggest spending time alone with him that night, if they could get Fenrir distracted. Loki didn't know what Tony wished to do if they could get the time alone but he didn't care as he nodded vigorously in agreement. "I would like that, and perhaps Thor will be back by then. He could distract Fenrir." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling as Loki nodded in agreement, Tony brushed a thumb over his cheek. “Oh boy….Thor and Fenrir. When Fenrir finally gets all of his powers….I can’t help but imagine the chaos those two will cause.” He laughed. Tilting his head, he looked Loki over for a moment, gaze soft. Hesitating, he leaned forward again, but this time he placed a gentle kiss on Loki’s mark. ‘My mate.’ The words were quiet over the bond, almost sounding unconscious, but they were there. Pulling away, he rubbed Loki’s belly for a brief moment before he moved to go shower and find some clothes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to smile when tony brushed his thumb over his cheek. "Thor isn't all that creative, unless Fenrir deviates from Thor's ideas quickly I think we will be able to see them coming." Loki stated with a slight laugh. He looked on a bit confused when tony tilted his head and looked at him with a soft gaze. Tony leaning forward wasn't surprising, Loki thought he was merely going to kiss him again. And he was half right, what he hadn't expected was where the man would kiss and the shiver that went up his spine with the across the bond. The words were quiet of course but to Loki he felt like th ey had consumed him. "yours..." he breathed before Tony pulled away rubbing his belly. Watching Tony move to the bathroom, Loki felt stunned. Like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do at the point they were at.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could sense Loki’s uncertainty as he left, but he couldn’t offer any explanation. He had felt the need to kiss Loki’s mark, to reaffirm that it was there still, that it was his, that Loki was his. He was craving the closeness with the god more and more now, wanting to be close, to not let him go. Things were mending, slowly, but they were being fixed, and he wasn’t sure he could hold things off anymore. Taking an extremely hot shower, he just let himself process everything, set everything that needed to be done in order in his head again. It wasn’t until he’d managed to sort out his head a bit that he got out of the shower and got dressed, going to find Loki once again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched tony leave knowing he couldn't join the man for the shower as he was. and unsure if he would have been invited if he wasnt. Things were mending slowly and he wouldn't push it. sighing he dressed with what clothes he could find that would fit. He frowned at his mismatched outfit missing clothes that fit. With a disdainful look at himself in the mirror he left to go make breakfast. that was where tony found him when the man came looking.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Walking into the kitchen slowly, Tony looked Loki over with a smile. Coming up behind him, he wrapped his arms around the god loosely, kissing his shoulder. “That smells good.” He mumbled into Loki’s shirt. “We got lucky that you knew how to cook, give Steve a break now and then.” He joked, absently following the path of one of Loki’s markings through his shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki was caught up in cooking when Tony approached him. Still he didn't start when arms wrapped around him and a kiss was placed to his shoulder. "someone needed to know how to feed the Warriors of Asgard. I don't mind taking over for Steve if he would wish it of me more often. It seems a shame that he is always the one preparing meals." Loki stated softly. He did think it sad that very few of the others chose to help Steve with the cooking. if he had been here the last free months he would have helped.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed close, watching over Loki’s shoulder, not moving to help or get in the way. “Well other than you and Steve, only Bruce and Betty are decent cooks, the rest of us can burn water.” Tony joked. “Besides, I think Steve likes it….from what I understand, he always cooked for Bucky before the serum and the war. It’s what he’s used to, what he’s comfortable with. He’s a caretaker at heart….guess that’s why he became the perfect person in so many people’s eyes. He’s a caretaker who can fight for what he sees is right.” Sighed, nuzzling Loki’s shoulder a little more, falling silent for a moment, hand moving to carefully rub Loki’s belly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:15 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man stayed with him watching over his shoulder neither helping or hurting. Listening to Tony's words about Steve had Loki humming in agreement. Steve did seem the type to care for everyone and one of the ways he did it was by cooking. "If he needs a break then, I am happy to cook as well." Loki responded as he grew near to finishing and Tony nuzzle at his shoulder before rubbing his belly. "Don't burn your hand... in fact why don't you set the tab..." Loki began to warn when he heard the click of heels across the floor. Turning towards the noise he was suprised and a bit frightened to see Pepper Potts angrily advancing towards them. That was all he had time to process before he was looking away with his cheek stinging from the woman hand. "I deserve that." Loki murmured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was listening to Loki, preparing an argument against letting him go when Pepper entered. Noticing her too late, he turned his head in time to see her slap Loki. Without a second thought, he moved between them, blocking her from being able to hit the god again. “Pepper! What the hell?” he snapped. “You do not get to hit him!” He was instantly angry, grabbing her arms and pushing her away from Loki a few steps, putting a safe distance between them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki wasn't surprised when Tony jumped between him and Pepper but he was surprised to see the man push her away like he did. Loki wished Tony hadn't gotten between them, Pepper had warned him not to hurt Tony and he had done just that. Tony jumping between them would only cause a rift between the two. He reached out to Tony as Pepper started to speak in a raised voice full of her anger.

Pepper's anger didn't fade after she had struck Loki and despite being blue she had known it was him. Her anger only grew as Tony stepped between them before she had a chance to start yelling and push her back forcefully. "Why is he here?!" she demanded. "Why are you defending him after what he did to you?" she continued. "You don't get to touch him, to hurt him again!" she yelled at Loki when she saw the god move to touch Tony's arm.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t move from Loki as Pepper yelled. Reaching back, he took the god’s hand, holding it gently. “Pepper, he is my mate, he is carrying my children.” He said firmly. “This mansion was renovated for him, he has a right to be here if he wants. Besides, we’re working things out.” Things weren’t perfect, they wouldn’t be for a long time, but they were figuring things out, they had to. Their health relied on each other, and they had children coming into this world. They had to create a relationship again for their children.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:08 am
MDaylus

Pepper glared as Tony reached back to hold Loki's hand after she had yelled at the god. it was like the genius was trying to spite her at the moment. "Do you not remember what's been going on the last six months. He left you, deserted you without so much of a word. And before that he was lying to you about the child he's carrying. You would have never forgiven anyone for that before, ever." she argued. she didn't care that Loki was carrying tony child, if they were mates or even if thr mansion had been renovated with the god in mind. Loki had hurt tony, had hurt him despite her warnings.

Loki was surprised that despite Pepper yelling at him tony reached back to take his hand. Loki held onto tony wanting to both offer support and take it too. He knew pepper had every right to be mad but her wrath still made him anxious. knowing that she and Tony had been close and we're still in some ways. he could see the distrust for him in her eyes now and it made Loki wonder if she would make some point that would tear tony away from him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t move, standing firmly between them. “Do you really think I’d forget any of that Pepper? I lived it!” he responded quickly. “And I wouldn’t have done it before because it wasn’t Loki. You really don’t understand…..” he frowned, glancing back at Loki for a moment before turning to her again.. “We need each other. We’re better when together. And besides, I am not leaving my children to grow up wondering about their father if I can help it. I won’t do it.” He continued, clearly dead serious.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games