Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:22 am
MDaylus

Loki shook his head if Tony had mentioned it even once then it was a serious thought in his head. "Pepper would be a wonderful choice for a godmother. I think I may bring it up when we speak about the children next. either that or I could be waiting aehile." Loki chuckled. He could see tony forgetting that the children needed to go to school in favor of doing something with them himself and if loki wasn't around to make sure then Pepper certainly would.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled with Loki, nodding. "He is particularly scatter brained right now....but there is a lot going on as well." Bruce said lightly. "Can I ask if you two have given any thoughts to names yet?" He asked slowly. "I am mildly concerned that Tony may try tricking you into slipping in some science or engineering reference you may miss." He added with a grin.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Bruce said that Tony was particulary scatter brained right now. He couldn't argue against it and had seen the evidence of it, he was just hoping it wouldn't happen today.At the question of names about the babies Loki gave a soft little smile and nodded. "I do not think he will try to do that, he would have to ruin the name of our children and to do that he would have to ruin the memory of the man who saved him for the boy." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked, processing Loki’s words slowly. “Saved him?” he asked before something clicked in his head. “You’re naming one of them Yinsen?” he asked quickly. “I wouldn’t have thought Tony would do something like that…. And you’re okay with it?” he asked, crossing his arms and giving Loki a serious look. “you know you don’t have to agree with his names if you don’t like them.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce confirmed Yinsen as the name for one of their children "As the middle name for the boy." Loki explained. He was surprised that Bruce thought Tony wouldn't have done such a thing. "I suggested it but he seemed to agree quote a bit." Loki stated. "He suggested Kenna for the middle name for the girl we don't have first names for them yet." Loki continued. He knew he didn't have to agree with the names for their children but he liked what they had so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded. “Yinsen and Kenna.” He said slowly. “Well that’s the start to some very interesting names. It’ll be even more interesting considering the different naming traditions between Asgard and Earth, as well as what I believe are Stark family traditions.” Bruce paused then, blinking. “Um….are the twins going to be named Stark or are you following Asgardian tradition for that?” he asked, brow furrowed slightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bruce said that Kenna and Yinsen were the start to some interesting names. "Stark family traditions? Tony did not mention anything like that and I have already told him of Asgardian traditions but we choose not to go with that because it merely concerns the children's surnames and that the father is the one to normally name that child. Of course the father's have not really been around in my case." Loki shrugged softly. "Oh we are following Midgardian traditions for their last names, Stark it shall be." Loki replied to Bruce.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a small shrug. “He may not want to put up with the traditions. From what I understand longer, more fancy sounding names are something of a tradition. Anthony Edward Stark, Howard Anthony Stark, Maria Collins Carbonell Stark. But Tony likes going by Tony, likes things to be fast and simple, so he may not want to worry about it.” Bruce explained. When Loki said that the twins would be Starks, Bruce gave a small smile and nodded. “Good. Honestly that’ll make things a bit easier to handle here on Earth, having them be Starks and all.” He paused then, looking up at the ceiling in thought. “You do realize that being Starks and baring the name essentially make your twins royalty on Earth as well right? They may not have the titles here, but being a Stark is good enough to register as such. And should anything ever happen to Tony…..they, and you in turn would inherit…..well more than I think even Tony fully realizes.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Bruce about more Midgardian traditions in regarding to names. He understood much of what was being said about it, and how Tony liked to deviate from such things. That was Tony in a nutshell though, he didn't know that man to follow any rule set before him and Loki preferred him that way. When Bruce continued to say that it was a good thing that the children would be Starks because it would be simpler Loki nodded. It would make it much easier for Midgard to follow their heritage. At the remark of the twins being Starks making them royalty caused Loki to chuckle. "Royalty in three realms." he stated amused at that. As Bruce continued on saying that if anything happened to Tony that he and the twins would inherit much had the amusement falling away. "Not I, just the twins would. I hold nothing in the legal sense of your realm. If you are not Tony's doctor should something happen to him I would not even be allowed into the room with him. I did research about the laws regarding children and separated parents while I was with Kalani. Without being married to Tony I hold nothing but his love. Mind you I don't wish anything from him but that but there is the fact of if something happens to him I have no rights in your realm." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned at Loki’s words, rubbing his chin slightly. “Well that’s true….but I think Tony may have fixed that, or is planning on it.” He said slowly. “In all of your research, did you happen to come across anything about Wills?” he asked, tilting his head. “I think Tony has changed his or is planning to at least. It would drastically change how his belongings are handled should something happen.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:58 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Bruce said that he thought Tony had fixed that problem or at least was planning on doing so. He didn't know how Tony would go about that but Bruce seemed to have some idea with the idea of a will. Loki of course knew of wills and nodded. "That only applies if Tony dies. That does nothing if he is gravely injured." Loki argued.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned, meeting Loki’s eyes seriously. “Is this something you’re truly concerned about?” he asked quietly. “You’re rights should Tony be injured?” He could understand Loki’s concern, he knew he’d probably have them too in his position, but it hadn’t even occurred to him to think about it. “You know….if you’re worried about a situation like this, you should go tell Tony, talk to him. I’m sure he could work something out.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:57 am
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Bruce asked if it was something he was truly concerned about. It was of course something he worried about occasionally when Tony went out into fights, but he more worried about Tony being hurt in general. He loved the man and did not wish to lose him. To not be able to see the man when he was hurt and potentially lose his life made Loki anxious because he wanted to be able to be by Tony's side and help in what way he could. "And what would he do to fix it? When I looked there was only one way I could find that would hold against all things." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a small nod. “I know….but still, It is a legitimate concern, and one you should voice Loki. I know the two of you are…..at a rocky patch, but you both still love eachother and want to be together. And like or not, your relationship is going to change. There are children involved. That always changes things, shifts priorities. You are carrying his children, you have the right to voice some of these concerns to Tony…..he needs to know that you have them.” He said slowly. Sighing, he reached out and placed a hand on Loki’s arm, giving it a gentle squeeze. “Think about it at least. And you don’t have to do anything today….just enjoy the party, I’m sure you’ll have fun.” He smiled. “Now I need to go find Betty….I’m sure she’s waiting for me.” He said as he straightened himself out and left the kitchen to find the doctor.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man said he should voice his concern to Tony. He node when Bruce continued that even though they were in a rocky patch that they still loved each other. He couldn't deny that their relationship was changing and would change further when the babies came. Bruce then stated he should talk to Tony again but that he had time and should enjoy the party. Loki finally nodded at that as Bruce left. He would talk to Tony about it, he had learned his lesson about keeping things from the man. But he would only voice his concern when he had the chance. Drying his hands he made his way for his study figuring he could relaxed in there until Tony was done in the lab.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games