Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Eventually Tony did find his way to the study to collect Loki, a while after other people had begun to arrive for the party. He looked drained, and a bit of his hair and beard had been singed. Still, he smiled warmly at Loki when he spotted him and came around, to place a kiss on his temple, a hand brushing his cheek gently. “Hey there.” He greeted softly, stretching as he straightened once more, back audibly cracking.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki was on the couch half dozing with a book on his chest when Tony came to find him. He awoke as he heard Tony enter thinking it might someone else. seeing merely tony he smiled until he took in the man's appearance. "Whatever were you working on?" Loki questioned as tony placed a kiss on his temple. He reached up to touch the man's singed hair investigating.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the question before realizing what Loki was talking about. Giving a small grin, he let Loki touch the singed hair. "Well I learned magic binds to different metals in different ways.....the steel wasn't appreciative of the runes I tried using." He joked before giving a little shrug. "But it's never a good work day unless something has blown up. Means you're making progress." he added with a chuckle. Carefully sitting on the edge of the couch, he placed a gentle hand on Loki's belly. "And how is everyone now that I've disturbed nap time?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:17 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man explained the disaster he looked. "You should probably clean up then before heading down to the baby shower. I doubt Natasha would appreciate such an appearance." Loki warned Tony. He however didn't urge more than that as Tony said on the edge of the couch and placed a hand on his stomach. "They've been good, some movement but nothing as brutal as kicking me every few seconds." Loki responded and the babies seemed to respond by giving a soft kick to Tony's hand.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum, smiling. "That's good. No beating up your mommy." He said lightly as he kissed Loki's belly. Leaning forward, he then pressed a soft kiss to Loki's lips. "And how is mommy doing?" He asked, meeting Loki's eyes curiously. He knew he needed to go get ready, but he wanted to be greedy with Loki's time for a few minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Tony praised their children for not beating him up. He was glad the children were quiet today knowing that he would be stressed later which meant the children would be more active. Still he smiled fondly at his own stomach as Tony placed a kiss on it and the returned the kiss tony pressed to his lips. "Well, or at least as well as I can." Loki responded to the question about his own well being.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod. “Good.” He said, straightening up and continuing to rub Loki’s stomach absently. “Are you still up for trying to go to the party? Or would you prefer not to now?” he asked. He really didn’t want to pressure the god into something right now. He knew everyone would be accepting of Loki. They’d have questions of course, but they wouldn’t be hostile. But he also didn’t want to guilt Loki into this and put any unneeded stress on him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man stated that it was good he was doing well. The smile turned into a perplexed look however when Tony asked if he was up for the party or if he would rather not go. He thought that they had decided about the party that morning before breakfast. "I am still up for going as long as your with me. But if you have something you'd rather do..." Loki suggested coming to his conclusion that perhaps tony had decided that he himself did not wish to go.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony quickly shook his head. “No, I’m still going, I just wanted to make sure you’re still okay to go as well. I don’t want you doing anything you don’t want to do.” He said gently. Tilting his head, he gave Loki a small smile. “I don’t want you stressing yourself too much. We’ve got to take care of you the next few months. You and the babies.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked relieved when tony said that he was still going to the baby shower and that he had merely been checking on loki. He hadn't wanted to go the baby shower without tony and he knew if he didn't he would face Natasha's wrath. That was something he wanted to avoid if her anger at his lack of a baby shower had been any indication. "There will probably be some stress but I do wish to go. I wish to know what a celebration of life looks like on Midgard. Though I am worried as I do not have a gift for Natasha." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled and took Loki’s hand as he listened. “I think you’ll enjoy it. If there’s one thing we know how to do on Earth, it’s how to throw a decent party.” He joked. “And I wouldn’t be too worried about the whole present thing. Natasha knows you won’t have one, she’ll just be happy you came. Besides, it’s not like she actually needs much. Between Clint’s shopping spree after he found out and my credit card, she has everything she needs for the kid until it’s 3.” He laughed, before looking to Loki again. “But if it means that much to you, why don’t you make something over the next few weeks and give it to her as a late gift? You always seem to be able to come up with lots of creative things.” He suggested.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man said he thought he would enjoy the party. That it was one of the things Midgard did indeed seem to be good at was throwing parties. He frowned slightly when tony told him not to worry about the whole present thing, that she knew he wouldn't have one. A soft chuckle answered the statement about Clint's shopping spree. He wished he had been been there to see what had happened after Clint had found out. "I do not even know what she would need and there is much I can not make without the potential harm to our own children." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at that. “I’m sure you could figure something out.” He said with a smirk before tapping Loki’s forehead. “After all that big brain of yours is for something right?” he teased. Sighing then, he scratched his cheek. “ I should go see what the damage to me is and try to fix it before Nat comes looking for me.” He slowly stood before looking back to Loki. “You want to continue waiting here?” he asked slowly, not sure if he should be helping his mate to his feet or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:59 pm
MDaylus

Frowning at Tony when the man chuckled at his words about not being able to make much. It set Loki a bit on edge at being laughed at but he nodded when the genius continued to say that he would figure something out. It was true he could probably figure something out but he didn't know how long that would take him and his frown deepened at that thought. He didn't want to give Natasha a present so late that it could not be connected to the party. Tony's changed in subject back to his singed appearance distracted the god and he looked at the man with a slight look of amusement. "No, I should change into something more suitable." Loki stated looking at his half fitting clothes  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled gently at that and reached out to help Loki to his feet. “You really should let me bring in a tailor for you.” He said lightly. “I mean you remember getting fitted for your clothes last time around right? It wasn’t all horrible, and I know some fantastic designers who would kill to dress you.” He rambled as Loki got settled on his feet. Taking his hand, the genius led him from the room, continuing to talk about who might be able to dress Loki and what they might be able to pull off. Even though they were in the upper, private levels of the mansion, faints sounds of a party could still be heard, mostly laughter and conversation. That only seemed to perk Tony up a little more, a bit of a bounce coming into his step.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games