Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head, giving a small nod. “So you teach?” he asked slowly. “What do you teach?” he asked slowly. Charles smiled, giving a little shrug. “I teach a little of everything when I need to.” He said slowly. “Though most of my classes are on literature and genetics.” He added. Fenrir wrinkled his nose slightly, head tilting. “Genetics?” he asked slowly. “It’s a type of science, under biology.” Charles explained. Corthal gave a small nod then. “Oh….Bruce has taught me some biology.” He said slowly. Charles smiled. “That's good. Do you like it?” he asked. Fenrir gave a small shrug, turning to cuddle into Loki a little more again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched again as Fenrir turned back to questioning Charles and Charles in turn questioning the boy. "Fenrir is unsure of the sciences but he wants to be able to help Tony in the lab so he learns it." Loki explained to Charles. "Fenrir will you show Charles what you normally look like?" Loki asked holding his son as he cuddled close. It was one of the few times he had seen Fenrir shy and he wondered if the boy was as bothered by all the strange people as Loki was. "Then you tell Charles what you do like to learn." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked to Loki curiously before glancing at Charles. Finally he gave a small nod and leaned back. Shimmering with green magic, he slowly morphed into his normal, lanky wolf pup appearance. Resettling in Loki’s lap once he was transformed, he pressed close again. Charles only watched with a small smile, not seeming overly shocked by the shift. “Very interesting.” He said slowly. Fenrir simply stretched a little before talking again. “I like history….and geography. I like the pictures of places Tony shows me. And some of the books I’ve read are good…..but others are really boring.” He admitted slowly. Charles gave a small nod and a chuckle. “Yes, not everyone likes every book, but it’s good to know some of it you do like. You sound like a very smart young man. I’m sure Loki and Tony are very proud of you.”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't press his son as he considered their request to shift forms. He wanted Fenrir to be able to choose what he want and if he wasn't comfortable right now then he didn't have to change. When Fenrir finally did change he smiled encouragingly at his son when the pup pressed close once more. "He has no care of plays yet far but I am not sure which ones he has read." Loki explained to Charles. At the notion of being proud of his son he nodded. "quite proud." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles gave a small nod as Loki explained about the plays. “Well there’s a reason for that isn’t there?” he asked lightly. “Plays are meant to be seen, not read. It’s always more entertaining to watch a play.” He offered. Fenrir tucked his head up under Loki’s chin for a moment, watching Charles. Tony slowly reached out and scratched his back and Fenrir seemed to relax again. “So would you like to actually go to a real school? With other students your age, children you could play with and talk to about everything?” Charles asked slowly. Fenrir tilted his head curiously. “Real school?” he asked slowly, looking back at Tony. “But…I’m learning things here?” Tony sighed. “You are Fenrir, but we aren’t teachers. And I know you’d like to play with other kids.” Fenrir looked back to Charles again and seemed to be thinking. “And you’d let me go to your school?” he asked, Charles giving a small nod to the question.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Charles when the man said that plays were meant to be seen instead of read. "Perhaps I will have to see about taking him to one." Loki conceded that point. It was true that seeing a play performed was more fulfilling than reading it. Kissing the pup's head when he tucked his head under Loki's he smiled amused, even more so when Tony reached over calming Fenrir with scratching his back. When the question of going to a real school was posed and Fenrir looked to Tony, Loki smiled gently. "There is much we can teach you that we know Fenrir but we do not know everything and others know things we know better than we do. We want you to have the best education you can have." Loki answered after Tony. When Fenrir asked if Charles would let him go to his school and Charles nodded Loki could not have been more relieved and reached out to squeeze Tony's hand.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki took his hand, squeezing it back. Fenrir moved to drape himself over the arm of the couch again, giving Charles a sniff. The man was slow to move, but carefully reached out to scratch Fenrir’s head before pulling his hand back. “When do I go?” Fenrir asked then. Charles glanced at Loki and Tony before answering. “A few weeks before you can start. I would like all of you to visit first, and there are other things that must be done. After that, you can come to school, every week day if you’d like. And if you’d like to visit on the weekends to spend time with your friends, you can as well.” He responded. Fenrir tilted his head slightly. “And you won’t keep me there?” he asked carefully. Charles smiled softly, shaking his head. “You’ll be able to come home whenever you’d like….as long as you’re not supposed to be in class at least.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:49 am
MDaylus

Loki felt more relief when Fenrir moved out to sniff at Charles and the man pet his son. At the question of when a Fenrir would go Loki looked to Charles as the man looked at him. The answer of a few weeks had the god nodding, it would give him time to come to terms of the idea that his son wouldn't be around all day anymore. The question of Fenrir being kept there let Loki know that his son had similar apprehensions and was glad when Charles cleared them away. "What do you think Fenrir?" Loki asked his son.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stayed hanging over the arm of the couch for a long moment as he thought. Finally he gave a small nod. “I guess I could try it Mother.” He said softly, looking back to Loki. Tony grinned as he leaned over slightly. “You’ll like it Fenrir, I know you will, especially since Charles won’t make you be in classes for things you already know.” He said firmly, trying to be reassuring. Charles smiled slightly. “I will try my best not to at least.” He corrected. Fenrir moved back from the arm and instead climbed out of Loki’s lap and into Tony’s, cuddling close to him instead, which only prompted Tony to start tickling the pup. “You’re just being an attention hog aren’t you?” he teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:44 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled encouragingly at his son when the boy said that he could try the svhool. "If you do not like it we can always try something else." Loki assured the boy but he was sure that wouldn't be a problem with so many people around the boy. Loki was sure that Fenrir would make friends quickly. Tony seemed to echo his thoughts on that front and even more when the man promised that Fenrir wouldn't be placed in a class for things he already knew. Charles correcting a bit had Loki smiling a bit more before Fenrir moved from his lap to Tony's. He smiled at their interaction, it only cementing that Tony would be a great father in Loki's mind. It was then that Loki senses the Bifrost opening and looked to the windows to see Thor land with another. judging from the other persons size he guessed Valstagg and that caused Loki to shrink a bit into the couch. While he and Hogan had never been outwardly cruel they still shared some of Asgard's biases on things. "Your uncle has returned." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up as he felt Loki’s attention shift. Of course the moment the god spoke, Fenrir was jumping from Tony’s lap and racing to the door to go greet Thor. Tony glanced out the window with a little frown, looking the men over for a moment before turning back to Loki. Reaching over the bond to comfort him a little, he pet Loki’s hair gently. “Loki….will you be okay here for a minute? I want to go see what’s brought Thor’s friend here.” He asked gently, meeting Loki’s eyes. “Charles will sit with you I’m sure.” He added, glancing to the mutant, who arched a brow questioningly, but gave a small nod.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as his son booked it for his uncle and the younger god was glad to see that the boy was quite excited to see the older god. When Loki felt comfort across the bond he looked to Tony a bit surprised but gave him a small reassuring smile as the man pet his hair. He held the small smile when Tony asked if he would be okay on the couch for a minute and nodded despite not wanting Tony to leave. "I will be fine here, even if Charles decides to speak with someone else. Do not begrudge Thor his friend, Valstagg has never been any harm to anyone, merely to their stores of food." Loki stated trying for a slight joke. "Besides it looks like he was helping to bring things we requested down." Loki stated looking out to where Thor was.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly. “I know. Volstagg was one of the nice ones when he was around before.” Tony said slowly. “I just want to make sure they know what’s going on right now, and that they put everything in the right spot instead of dump it in the middle of Natasha’s party. No one want’s to piss off the pregnant lady on her day.” He joked. Leaning forward, he pressed a quick kiss to Loki’s lips. “I’ll be right back. Promise. And I’m only a call away if something happens.” He assured Loki before getting up and following the path Fenrir had managed to clear in his rush.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:49 am
MDaylus

Loki relaxed a bit as Tony stated that Volstagg was one of the nice warriors three when he had been around. While the man had always made Loki a bit uneasy due to his size and crude comments he had never been afraid of him or really hurt by his comments. If he had taken offense Volstagg had always tried to make it right, the hulk of a man was good tempered and joyous. "Alright." Loki stated when Tony said he merely wanted make sure of what was going on instead of just dump the man into Natasha's party. Smiling at the kiss he watched the man follow Fenrir's trail.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony moved quickly to the front door, where Fenrir already stood. Opening it the boy bolted out, already calling for Thor and Volstagg. Tony followed a little more slowly, looking the men over. “You got home just in time for Natasha’s baby shower. Party is already in full swing.” He said lightly, motioning back to the mansion. Stepping closer, he looked Thor over carefully. “So how did things go?” he asked quietly.

Charles watched Tony leave, not moving until he’d disappeared into the hallway. Looking to Loki then, he gave a little smile. “I must admit, your Fenrir will definitely liven up my school.” He said lightly, absently smoothing out his suit jacket. “So are you getting ready for the….children?” he asked, glancing at Loki’s belly. “I’m surprised that this mansion isn’t overflowing with baby supplies between Tony and Clint.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games