Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:38 pm
MDaylus

Biting back the look of disapproval at the prospect if going to Jotunhiem after the twins were borne. "And what if they take after you and do not handle the cold well?" Loki questioned instead knowing that Tony wanted him and his brothers to get along. Loki believed he might get along with them but it was all of Jotunhiem he still​ worried about. after all it had been him who had tried to destroy their realm. "I know this wasn't a happy home for you as a child but I am hoping still that is better for you as an adult." Loki answered until Tony told him that it was all because of him. he blinked at tony and shook his head. "I did not make you accept them as your friends and family." he argued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes slightly at Loki’s question. “Loki, babe, We have ways of staying warm on Earth. I think we can bundle the kids up enough to handle Jotunheim. Besides didn’t they say they had warmer places for half-Jotuns like yourself?” he asked lightly. “Not to mention the fact that I really doubt cold will be a problem. They’ve been keeping you blue for so long, I think they’ll be used to the cold by the time they’re born.” Hearing Loki talk about his friends, Tony shook his head slightly. “No you didn’t. But I was happy to stay in the tower, to stay in my penthouse and distance if I could. But I wanted to give you a family, friends, a home, and to do that, I did all of this.” He smiled as they neared the door, pressing closer to Loki’s side. “Now….I think we only have to mingle a little longer before we can slip away. We have to say hello to Natasha, then we can escape for some relative quiet. Okay?” he asked, looking up to Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't have a defense against tony proclaiming that they had ways of keeping warm on midgard and that they could bundle the children up enough to be okay. He was sure even if midgard clothing was not enough that tony would merely make something to ensure that their children were safe and warm. "for half jotuns. Our children won't be half." he replied softly. But he once again had no argument against tony when the man proclaimed that he was sure their children would have no problem considering how Loki had been stuck in his jotun form for so long. That brought a small smile to his face, he hoped his children enjoyed the cold as he did. Leaning into tony as the man pressed to his side as they neared the door back into the house he sighed defeated. "As long as you are with me." Loki responded when to you said that they merely needed to mingle a bit longer before they could escape to the relative quiet. He was looking forward to that, there were too many unknown people to him. But he trusted tony and the avengers to not allow any harm to come to him or the children.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled, staying close to Loki as they walked back into the mansion. They were instantly surrounded by noise and conversation again. A few curious glances were sent their way, but Tony just waved off those that seemed to interested in coming to talk to them. Normally he would’ve allowed himself to be pulled into the socializing, but he knew Loki wouldn’t handle that well. Instead he made a beeline to where Natasha was sitting on a couch. Glancing to Loki, he nodded to the seat beside Natasha before he smiled at the assassin. “Hello Nat….Seems like your party is going well.” He said lightly, glancing around for Clint, sure that the man would be close by, not wanting to be surprised by him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:56 pm
MDaylus

The moment they walked back into the mansion and were surrounded by the noise Loki had to take a breath. At least the noise hadn't stopped when he entered the room but it seemed all a bit much to him and he pressed a bit more against Tony especially when some curious people glanced toward them. He was glad when Tony made a stright beeline for Natasha and took the seat that Tony nodded to beside the red headed woman. He relaxed a bit then, being in sight of Tony and besides Natasha who he was sure would murder anyone that had anything negative to say made him feel better. Seeing Tony glance around he too looked finding Clint hovering not that far away, but far enough to not be intrusive.

Natasha looked up as she noticed Tony and Loki approaching, she had wondered where the two had gone off to. Smiling as Loki sat next to her she noted the way the man relaxed. She was glad he had made it out to the baby shower, having half expected it to be too much for the man. "It does seem to be going quite well, are you enjoying it. Cause yours is next." she replied to Tony. She new Loki was still nervous about his own baby shower and figured if she posed the question to Tony it wouldn't overwhelm the already uneasy god next to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Clint a small nod and a grin before he looked back to Natasha. Arching a brow, he chuckled. “You know me, I’m always up for a good party.” He joked before glancing to Loki. “I imagine ours will much quieter though.” He added, glancing to the other side of the room where Thor was letting out a thundering laugh, the noise sounding out above the crowd for a moment. “Or not….who knows.” He smirked. Turning back to Natasha, he pulled an envelope out of his back pocket, handing it to her. “Maybe not the best baby shower gift in the world, but I figured you and Clint would appreciate it after the brat’s here.” He said with a shrug. “Tickets to Cyprus and a key to my flat there. Figured you and Clint might like to take the kid and get away for a week or two when you were ready. Nothing but sunshine, beaches, and good food for a bit.” He explained before wrinkling his nose. “Though if you’d prefer somewhere else I could see about it too. I got a place in Paris, one in the alps too. Maybe China?” he rambled, rubbing the back of his neck as his mind began to run away with him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at Tony when the man said that he was always up for a party. "One can hope." Loki responded as Thor laughed loudly drowning Loki's hopes. After Thor had finished laughing Loki looked back to Tony to see him whip out an envelope and hand it to Natasha. He let Tony explain what he had given and waited for Natasha to reply before speaking up. "I do not have a gift for you yet, but I intend to get you one or make one. It may not be until after the babies are born but I promise there will be one." Loki spoke a bit hurriedly through his guilt.

Natasha grinned at Tony when the man didn't direct the baby shower away from himself. "Your at least will have more people that you know." she responded after Thor's laughter had died. Taking the envelope she listened as Tony explained and smiled gratefully. "No, this will be quite fine thank you Tony." she thanked placing the envelope on the table infront of her. Her attention turned to Loki after that who was speaking too quickly. She smiled gently at the god and shook her head. "It is alright, all of this was a bit sprung on you. You do not have to get me anything but if you want to take your time." she assured the god patting a hand he had in his lap. Loki looked a bit relieved about her words though still determined as she knew he would be.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked, closing his mouth with a little click as Natasha cut across his wandering thoughts. Watching his mate speak, he smiled softly at Natasha. ‘Told you babe.’ He whispered gently across the bond. Crossing his arms, he rocked on his heels slightly, eyeing Natasha’s stomach. “So are you still determined to keep the gender a secret from us? I’m still trying to figure out where I should be making some anonymous donations for their college prospects.” He grinned then. “Or perhaps they’re skipping University and going to murder school for assassins instead?” he teased.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki sent an affirmative to Tony when the man sent the told you. It was nice to know that Tony was right once again especially in this case when he had been worried about Natasha and letting her down. Tony's question about the gender of Natasha's child had Loki smiling again. "Perhaps I should have made you wait to find out the gender of ours." Loki teased. He knew of course that hadn't really been possible because of how freaked Loki had been after finding out that he was having twins, thinking that it was his dead twins reborn. "Murder school?" Loki questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Natasha chuckled as she watched Tony rock on his heels looking to her stomach. "Perhaps later when there are less people." she stated softly. If she was going to reveal the gender of her child she would only do it with the main Avengers around. Despite knowing and liking the people around her she didn't quite trust them as she did the Avengers. She smiled at Tony when he spoke of making donations to a university until he spoke of a murder school for assassins. Her smile faultered there. "No, they will be going to a university if I have anything to say about it. It just depends on what universities are availiable to it." she responded.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki and pouted a little at his teasing. He shook his head at the following question though. “It was a joke. A bad one apparently.” He said as he looked to Natasha again. Nodding at her mention of the kid going to a university, he gave a small shrug. “Well if they’re science oriented, count them as already accepted into MIT or Cal Tech. One word from me and the board will be falling over themselves to accept them. Outside of that….pick one, I start donating or make a sports scholarship or two, there won’t be any problems.” He said lightly. “Hell, maybe I should gently suggest the creation of some Archery teams….though I’m still not sure I want to know what will happen when that kid of yours decides to pick up a bow, or a gun, or any weapon for that matter.” He paused, frowning slightly. “Have I told you recently how completely terrifying you and Clint are? I just remined myself again….”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head at Tony when the man proclaimed the murder school as a bad joke. He continued to shake his head as Tony begin to ramble about colleges and where Natasha could send her child if she chose to. He smiled though knowing he would do the same with their children when it came time to send them to school. As Tony continued to ramble going as far to comment on how terrifying Natasha and Clint were Loki laughed.

Natasha gave Tony a reassuring look when the man said his joke had been a bad one. She smiled then as Tony rambled about colleges. She didn't stop him however. "Recently, no but I do like hearing it." Natasha laughed. "Tony there are years to find out what my child wants to do, you have more to worry about than my child right now." she chided the man gently.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face as Natasha chided him. “Yeah, yeah. But what good am I if I’m not planning years in the future though?” he asked, slinking around to stand behind Loki and putting a hand on his shoulder. Grumbling to himself for a moment, he let out a little huff. “I’m impatient.” He said, almost sounding like a five year old. Of course his announcement was far from surprising. He was too used to dealing with thing he could hurry along with coffee and a couple of all-nighters. Now he was stuck waiting on something he couldn’t rush in the slightest.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at tony when the man asked what good he was if he wasn't planning for the future. "I think you are plenty good without planning that far ahead." Loki told the genius as he moved behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder. A laugh followed with Tony's next comment followed by Clint's about that being the understatement of the year. "They'll be here soon enough and then you'll be wondering why you wanted them here so quickly." Loki continued laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a sigh, thumb massaging Loki’s shoulder slightly. Still he let a small smile slip over his face as he listened to the laughter. “Yeah I’m sure I will….” He said lightly, looking around the party, making sure that the other Avengers were still mingling and alright. ‘You still alright?’ he asked over the bond, wanting to double check on his mate. As he looked around he noticed Maria Hill slowly making her way over. She kept carefully in sight on her way over, not wanting to risk surprising anyone. “Hello Natasha!’ she smiled, before giving Loki and Tony a small nod in greeting. "I have to say, this mansion is much better for parties than the tower. Much more open." she said lightly, handing over a small wrapped present to Natasha.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into Tony's touch as Tony massaged his shoulder a bit. Seeing Tony smile had Loki feeling warm, and he nodded when the man replied to how he would wonder why he wanted the children there so quickly. 'I am okay, for now.' Loki responded. The god himself didn't notice Maria Hill until she was practically on top of them and then he had to hold himself back from startling. Shield still made him extremely nervous and anxious seeing as he had been kidnapped practically as soon as he had returned. Natasha seemed to understand that and placed a hand on his knee giving a gentle squeeze. He nodded back to Maria when she nodded to him.

Natasha placed a hand on Lokis knee when she noticed him tense considerably as he noticed Maria. "Hello Maria, I am glad you could come." Natasha stated giving Maria a smile. The woman was her friend but she understood Loki anxiety in this. "It is indeed better, there is even a gaint yard now. Thank you." Natasha replied as she was handed the present and moved to open it.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games