Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki titled his head when the man came back out into the room dressed in his swim trunks and a tank top. As Tony moved to behind him Loki leaned into the man. When the man said that they were taking the kids on the yacht and back to the island when they were older Loki gave a hum or curiosity. "A beach bum?" Loki questioned. He was sure he may have glared at the man if he knew what beach bum was. He allowed himself to be led from the the room then and towards the sun room. He was glad the man was leading them where the people in the mansion were less likely to see him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum at Loki’s question, grinning to himself. “A beach bum.” He agreed simply, clearly not planning on explaining the term any further. Taking his time in leading Loki, Tony listened closely as they walked, making sure that they weren’t about to run into anyone. Thankfully they managed to make it out into the sunroom without running into anyone. It was empty like Tony had assumed it would be. Letting Loki go once they were inside, he collected a few towels from behind the bar to one side of the pool and dropped them in one of the plastic chairs. Finally he turned to Loki with a small grin. “BE happy your pregnant Lo, otherwise I might have pushed you in.” he teased, kneeling down to double check that the water would be alright for both of them, not too warm and not too cold.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when it seemed Tony was not going to explain himself. He would have to ask someone else later what the term meant to see if he should be offended or not, but for the moment he let it slide. When they made it to the empty sun room without seeing anyone Loki was relieved. Once inside Loki moved around testing the water with a toe only looking up when Tony said that he should be glad he was pregnant or he would have pushed him in. Then the man foolishly kneeled down beside the water to test it. Loki moved behind him silently and pushed the man into the pool. "You're not." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked back just in time to see Loki behind him. Letting out a yelp, he plunged into the water, coming up sputtering and coughing. “Should’ve known you were actually evil.” He smirked as he pushed his hair back, splashing some water of the pool at the god. “It’s all been an act up until now hasn’t it?’ he teased. Swimming away from the edge slightly, he tread water as he watched Loki, mind turning to try and figure out if he could get any form of proper revenge today. He was sure that it would take more than a water fight to actually hurt Loki or the twins, Loki was still a god after all. But tony was still loathe to even consider risking it.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed when Tony let out a yelp before hitting the water. The god moved to sit on the edge of the pool next to Tony putting his feet and legs into the water. He laughed some more when the man said that he should have known that he was actually evil, he knew Tony was joking. "Of course it was, my total evil plan was to get you to love me and then toss you into your own pool. " Loki teased the man. He watched as Tony tried to ponder his next moves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Swimming closer, Tony dove under the water a few feet away. Coming up to Loki’s legs, he carefully took one between his hands, massaging the god’s calf between his hands. After a moment he pressed a kiss to the side of his knee, peering up at the man from under the water. Only then did his surface again, right between Loki’s legs, staring up at him. “Such an evil, evil god. What did I do to get trapped by such a man?’ he asked lightly, hands resting on his legs.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man dived below the water and then moved up to him. The massage to his leg had the god leaning back on his hands and closing his eyes. One of the effects of being pregnant was his limbs swelled up and ached the massage help ease some of the discomfort. "You rescued him." Loki stated smiling gently sitting back up and moving to lean down as best he could with his belly to try and kiss Tony.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a hum at Loki’s words. “Not really sure who saved who.” He said absently, watching his lover shift forward. Catching on to what Loki wanted, Tony moved a little closer, hands bracing on the side of the pool on either side of Loki as he slowly pushed himself further out of the water, carefully trying to maintain his balance. Still, he kept from meeting Loki completely, letting mischief flash in his eyes instead. “But if I saved you, I suppose that makes you the princess, and me the knight.” He teased before kissing Loki, preventing his protest. After a moment though, he shifted, wrapping his arms around Loki’s waist and pulling him fully into the pool with a smooth motion.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled knowingly when Tony said that he wasn't sure who saved who. When Tony raised himself from the water Loki thought he was going to meet him in a kiss and whined when he kept just out of his reach. The mischief in the man's eyes had the god frowning especially when he was teased. He opened his mouth to protest after the kiss only to let out a yelp as he was pulled into the water. Surfacing he sputtered out the water that had invaded his mouth. "I suppose I deserved that." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed as Loki resurfaced. “Unfortunately for you, this humble human isn’t all good either.” He said lightly. Moving closer to Loki, he pushed the god’s hair back from his face, grinning. “Besides, We’re supposed to be swimming.” He added before swimming away a little away, almost seeming to stretch out in the water. It had been a while since he’d gone swimming and he missed it. Looking back then, he looked Loki over, watching him move in the water, a fond look crossing his face.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at Tony when the man said that luckily he wasn't all good either and pushed his hair from his face. "I think we are now." Loki stated when Tony said they were supposed to be swimming. He waited until Tony moved away to start swimming himself. It was much more difficult with the children in his belly and he didn't move very fast in the way he was trying to as he normally would have. He suddenly understood why pregnant women sat on the edge of the beaches or pools. Eventually he gave up and began to dog paddle to get around the pool better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki try to adjust to swimming with his belly, chuckling to himself. He stayed away for a moment before diving under again and swimming under him. Looking up at the god with a grin before surfacing near him again, he stayed close. “Have you ever swam on your back Lo?’ he asked lightly, watching his mate to make sure he wasn’t getting unnecessarily uncomfortable or tired. He remembered Bruce mentioning that swimming was good exercise for Loki and Natasha once, that it was less stressful on their bodies, but he also knew that Loki hadn’t been exercising as much as he probably should have been, partially because he had so desperately needed to put on weight.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when he heard tony chuckle and frowned. He didn't know what the man found humorous but he watched him dive and swim underneath him. When the man surfaced Loki switched to merely treading water instead of trying to make it around the pool. "Yes..." Loki answered more curious now. He had of course drifted it swam in his back before. He had now because he was sure his belly would stick up out of the water. "you think I should?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony drifted closer as Loki stopped to tread water, not even really realizing what he was doing, pulled to Loki like a magnet. “It might be easier for you to move like you want to that way.” He offered. “I mean, I imagine you’ll still have to change your swimming a bit, but you might want to try it.” He said, bobbing in the water slightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that swimming on his back would probably be easier. He knew it would be but exposing his pregnancy still made him anxious. He had been 'teased' too many times by others. Still he shifted to float on his back and moved his arms under the water to propell himself. It was much easier and a bit more relaxing despite his anxiety. He merely needed to make sure he didn't hit his own stomach with his hands as he shifted.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games