Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 am
MDaylus

Loki nodeed when Bucky said that it was a lot of fun and n both pregnancies and children. He knew that but for some reason it seemed to be easy for him to become pregnant. He blamed that on the jotun in him. They were the only ones he knew that could get pregnant easily, it was keeping the child alive they had problems with in their cold planet. Loki took the man's queen as he had planned if the man had moved it. "I think to avoid over population asgardian women evolved to be able to get pregnant less easily. If I had not been brought there Thor would have been an only child." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky frowned as Loki took his queen, eying the board as he spoke. “Well I guess that makes sense. Still seems a bit odd, but probably because I’m human.” Wrinkling his nose, he let out a sigh and knocked his king over, signaling his forfeit. He knew he had no way of winning the game, not unless Loki made a serious mistake which the god didn’t seem likely to do. “You’re happy to have all of these kids though? Despite it being out of the norm?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:46 pm
MDaylus

"I can understand that, but think of it this way. They had to combat overpopulation some how, since there aren't really many dangers on Asgard it had to come from a low birth rate. Where as on Jotunhiem there are many dangers and children die often from what I was told. As a result they despite living as long as the asgardian have a higher hirthrate." Loki explained smiling as the man knocked over his king in defeat. He hadn't meant to defeat the man so quickly or make him give up."Again? Or do you have other things you wish to do?" Loki asked as he started to pick up the pieces and put them back on the board. Even if Bucky decided not to play again it was easy to put the game away when all pieces were accounted for. At the question the god titled his head curiously. "I am happy to have my children, all of them.i would not trade the time I have had with them for anything." Loki stated. His only regret in regards to his children was how little he had been able to spend with them. He was going to try his best to not make that mistake again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky looked over his shoulder as Loki asked about another game. Hearing the faint sounds of Sam and Steve talking, Bucky shook his head. “I never really have anything to do.” He said simply. If he wasn’t with Steve, Bucky pretty much tried to entertain himself. Stretching out his legs, he rested his head on the couch cushion again. Loki’s love for his children, his satisfaction with having a family and being with them was something else. It was nice to think there was still peaceful, simple ways of being happy like that. In all honesty, he was almost jealous of the fact. “I hope you and your kids can have a good life from here on out.” He murmured.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Bucky said that he never really had anything to do. "If you ever wish to play a game, there are often times I am doing nothing as well and am happy to play." Loki stated offered the man. Except when he was with Fenrir teaching or playing with him he too was basically by himself while Tony learned to use his magic. "Thank you, I hope so too. Sadly my life is never that easy." Loki said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky didn’t react right away, calculating the god’s offer and words with a blank face. He couldn’t help but turn the situation over in his mind, wondering if Loki was trying to get some sort of advantage over him, trying to piece together some hidden agenda. There was no real reason for Loki to have any interest in spending time with him. He wasn’t great conversation or company, they weren’t old friends, and though Loki and Steve were on good terms, they weren’t close like Steve and Sam were, so he had no reason to force himself to get close. “I….may take you up on that offer some time.” He finally responded when he realized he needed to speak. Rubbing the back of his neck, he motioned vaguely for Loki to make the first move again. “Everyone in this mansion has had a hard life in one way or another…but from the way everyone talks, it’s improving for them all. Maybe your life will be like that too.” He offered in an effort to give some small comfort.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki let Bucky analyze him without pressing the man. He knew it had to be strange for him to offer such things to the man despite the fact that his offer was entirely genuine. When Bucky finally accepted his offer in a way Loki gave him a soft grateful smile. "Any time you wish, if I am doing something I can't immediately pull myself away from I will come as soon as I am able providing you still wish to play." Loki vowed to the man. Making the first move when he was motioned to he moved a completely different piece than the game before. "Don't get me wrong I hope for everything that things will be much better or improve but there is always alot working against me. I am the god of chaos afterall." Loki chucked. He did truly hope things got better, that they found a way to free him of Thanos and that no one came for his children when they were born.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky let out a small hum at Loki’s promise. He doubted he’d ever really seek out Loki for a game, particularly not if he thought the god was otherwise occupied, but the option to ask whenever he encountered the god was pleasant. Watching the opening move, Bucky countered, deciding for a slightly more aggressive approach this time. “God of chaos…” he mumbled, shaking his head. “Why am I not surprised someone with that title lives here.” He said dryly, not trying to be rude really, just amused by the coincidence. He paused then, head tilting before he looked over his shoulder. A moment later Steve entered the room, carrying a smoothie and a large cup of coffee. “Sam said you two were playing a game out here.” He said calmly, handing the smoothie to Loki and the coffee to Bucky. “I’m surprised though. I thought poker was the ‘best game in the world’ Buck.” He smirked. Bucky rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his drink. “Best, not only.” He shot back. Steve just chuckled, reaching out to undo Bucky’s hair and put it up again, catching more of his hair in it this time. The assassin just sat still, not seeming to mind the action. “Well, whenever you two decide you’re done out here, the food is done. No rush though, I’m keeping it warm since it seems like everyone else decided to sleep in this morning.” He said lightly, brushing Bucky’s cheek lightly before turning to head back into the kitchen to talk with Sam a little more.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a human of interest when Bucky made an aggressive start. Shifting another piece to prepare for a more aggressive game he smiled at Bucky saying he wasn't surprised that someone with the title of God of chaos lived in a house filled with chaos. Looking up when Bucky straightened he saw Steve come in from the kitchen with a smoothie and coffee. Loki brightened at the sight of smoothie and took it as soon as it was offered. He sipped at the smoothie as Bucky and Steve interacted. It was nice to see the two of them do so. "Thank you." Loki thanked when the blond said that food was done. He looked to Bucky wondering if the man wanted to eat now or finish the game first.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky relaxed as Steve left, leaning against the couch again and watching him as he slipped through the door once more. He didn’t move for a moment, but he finally took a sip of his coffee, turning back towards Loki. Blinking at the god, he cleared his throat slightly. “I had cake…I don’t need food right away….do you?” he asked, looking him over before making his move. He understood if Loki was eager to get something on his stomach, but he was good for a while yet.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Bucky watched Steve leave he room. "No I am alright, the smoothie will tide me over for awhile." Loki assured the man as he made his move Loki taking his right after. He was surprised to know that no one else was awake yet really. Since Bruce and the other assassin's we're generally early risers. Thor he didn't expect to see until much later because Volstagg was around. And Loki had assumed they had dunk together the night before.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky gave a small nod, watching Loki’s move. Countering it, Bucky rested his chin in his palm as he looked back up to Loki. “I don’t know if anyone has told you, but Fenrir has been asking about learning to fight.” He said slowly. “He seems to want to become an Avenger like the others, thinks he needs to learn how to fight now to do so. Walked in on me and Steve training a few days ago, got in an argument with Steve about it all.” Arching a brow at Loki, he glanced to the doorway. "Steve thought it might upset you so he didn't want to tell you."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Bucky's counter move believing the game was going to be an interesting one. He moved a piece and looked up as the man before him spoke. He was a bit surprised by what Bucky told him, not for the content. He had expected Fenrir at some point would want to learn how to fight, but he was surprised more that the man before him would feel obligated to tell him. "Fenrir got into and arguement with Steve?" Loki questioned making sure he knew who was doing the arguing. "Thank you for telling me, and no it doesn't upset me that he wants to learn. I had suspected it would come about with so many around him doing so. What does concern me is the lack of respect he showed Steve when he did not get what he wanted. If he wants to learn to fight that can not be something he does." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky nodded slightly at the question. Loki’s concerns made the assassin smirk slightly. “It wasn’t bad, and Steve wasn’t upset by it.” He offered quietly. “He was actually trying to outsmart him in the argument. It was kind of funny if I’m honest. He was trying to convince Steve…and me at certain points that he needed to learn so he could protect everyone.” Making his move, Bucky turned his eyes back to the god. “When it was clear that Steve wasn’t going to be budged on the matter, he gave up and left…with only a little grumbling.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked confused as Bucky smirked at him. He seemed a bit more confused as the man told him Fenrir's argument hadn't been bad and that Steve hadn't even been upset by it. It wasn't until the man continued that the god understood and laughed. He was sure if Tony had heard about this he would have made some comment about Fenrir definitely being Loki's son. "I see, I'll talk to him and see about starting him with something small as long as he understands that he needs to listen to those around him. If I don't he might try something himself more dangerous." Loki shook his head.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games