Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:17 am
MDaylus

Loki looked at his son with a gentle understanding look. He knew that his son thought that he could keep such things from happening but he also knew that the boy would learn that he was not infallible. When the boy the proceeded to be done with the conversation by telling them that he was going to go run had Loki frowning. "Are you finished with your breakfast?" Loki questioned the boy. He didn't like that the boy hadn't eaten much at all and knew he would probably be hungry again before lunch if he let him leave now which then in turn could spoil his appetite for lunch. He didn't want to throw Fenrir off of schedule in such things since Loki believed regular scheduled meals were essential.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted slightly on his feet, glancing at his plate. “I don’t want any more right now…” he responded finally before hopping from his chair to head out of the dining room. Bruce rubbed the back of his neck slightly. “Well, at least he’s clearly more comfortable around here and with us.” He said slowly. “He’s not acting as cautious as he used to when dealing with things.” Fenrir was growing bolder and more outgoing, testing his limits with everyone and everything, not just Loki. He seemed to settled that this was his home now and this was his family. He was just having to figure out his place with a little more certainty.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Fenrir said that he didn't want anymore breakfast now. He didn't stop the boy as he hopped off the chair and left the room. Fighting Fenrir on eating food would be a useless battle he knew right now. They had given the boy much to think about. Looking to Bruce as the man spoke he smiled hearing that his son was more comfortable and not acting cautious. He was glad to know that the boy was finding a home here. "I am glad, its one of the few times i've seen it from him. The only other time was when we lived with his father, Asgard itself was not kind to my children and they were all cautious about the palace. I am glad he has found a place, a home here." Loki sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded in agreement. “It’s good. It’ll be even better if he gets into Xavier’s school and can make some friends that are more his age and gets to see what being a kid is like, rather than talking to assassins and soldiers all day.” He said lightly. “Though I hope for your sake he mellows out a bit when the twins arrive…you don’t need him being more of a handful than he already is.” He chuckled. “But at least you have a houseful of built in babysitters if you need them. Even if a few might lead to the kids picking up bad habits.” Frowning then, Bruce looked around. “I’m surprised Tony isn’t here yet. Would’ve thought he’d spend the morning with you.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded he hoped that Fenrir would get into Xavier's school and make friends closer to his own age there. He was sure that the boy would gravitate to some adult first though before making friends with other students. If Loki had to guess he would assume the one Tony had called the Wolverine. When Bruce continued to say that he hoped Fenrir mellowed out a bit when the twins came Loki shook his head. "I doubt that he will for the first couple of weeks he'll be okay but after that when he doesn't get much attention from myself or Tony I am sure he'll react badly until things settle into a rhythm for him that works where he feels hes getting enough time from Tony and I." Loki sighed. When the babies came it was going to be hectic, he was going to try and be around for Fenrir but Loki was sure the babies would drain him often and he would slide in his plans. Smiling at the notion of having a house full of babysitters he nodded at the bad habits but those were something he could correct if he needed to. "He was up before myself and off to the lab I assume for some project or another. Perhaps learning more about his magic." Loki explained at Bruce's musings about Tony.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Loki, a little amused at the picture Loki painted. He could imagine Fenrir acting up to get attention. It fit the boy…and his mother too. But still, Fenrir often surprised with his maturity as well. He might turn out to be more understanding of it all than they thought. “Who knows, maybe he’ll take to being a big brother.” He offered. Hearing that Tony was in his lab, he rolled his eyes. “I think he’s working himself up to another lab marathon soon. Between him seeming to be thinking clearer and this knew magic stuff…he’ll be disappearing down there for a few days soon I’m sure.” He was used to such things by now, and it was a sign that he was getting back to normal, but it was still hard to handle as a friend.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:20 pm
MDaylus

"Oh I think he'll take to being a big brother just fine. But Fenrir is a bit used to having everyone's attention now, once that changes too much I think he'll be mildly upset. I can't guarentee how he'll handle it but I have seen other children and how they react." Loki retorted. He hoped Fenrir would be one of the few children who took to the babies without any problems. Loki frowned when Bruce said that Tony was working up to a lab marathon. "Hopefully he'll come out at least a little bit. With the babies taking magic from him as well as me i've been building up a store. I have enough I think now to protect myself for a few moments should I need it. If he disappears for a few days I think the babies will take of all it." Loki confided. He wanted to be able to hold onto some of his magic if he could but he didn't want to restrict Tony, he was glad the man was getting back to normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. He knew it was a possibility that Fenrir would get upset, but he’d also been so excited about the prospect of siblings. He hoped Fenrir would simply adapt to being a big brother and not cause too many issues. Loki’s concern about Tony had the scientist frowning, turning his eyes to the ceiling. “Well…if nothing else, we can send you in a few times a day to try and get him to drink a shake or something. You might have better luck at that task than the rest of us and you’ll be able to be in closer contact with him without telling him to leave the lab.” He suggested after a moment. “It’s always a task to get anything other than coffee into him when his mind is distracted. If you pull the concerned pregnant mate act, you might be doing both of you a favor.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:28 am
MDaylus

Looking smiled gently at Bruce when the man said that at the very least the could send Loki down to the lab a few times a day with some form of norishment for Tony. He agreed that he might have better luck than the ohers in an effort I get Tony to eat something. "I am at your disposal in this matter then." Loki offered with a soft laugh. He glanced to the hallway hat led towards the lab with a pondering look. Before he could do more than that however his attention was turned to he outside windows. He watched as the bifrost opened on he lawn depositing Hogun and his cargo. "And the last of the remaining warriors arrives. Jarvis will you wake and inform my brother of Hogun's arrival?" Loki requested of the AI as he set down his utensils and moved from his chair towards the outside. At least some of what Hogun seemed to be carrying looked to be for Loki if the books he man was carefully holding was any indication. However it wasn't merely that that drew loki to he outside. He could sense something, though he couldn't put his finger on it he felt he had encountered it or at least something similar.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled, giving a little nod. “I’ll keep that in mind then.” Watching Loki’s attention shift, he leaned to look out the window. “Well Thor will be happy…” he said lightly, not moving to get up as Loki did, just reaching for some more fruit. Outside Fenrir sensed the Bifrost and came barreling around the corner of the building towards Hogun, He stopped a ways off though, seeming to suddenly grow cautious, nose lifting as he scented something. Hogun simply eyed Fenrir as he headed for the mansion, already knowing what he was wary of and understanding. When he saw Loki at the door rather than Thor or Tony, he paused though, frowning to himself. “Loki….” He greeted quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded to Bruce when he man said that Thor would be happy to have his friend nearby. But the good was more concerned as he saw his son barrel around he corner and stop a ways off. Picking up his pace he made it outside, fenrir was more sensitive to things by his senses than magically. So if something got the boy to stop in such a way loki was sure he didn't want him near it. "Hogun..." Loki greeted in return before turning his attention to fenrir before he boys curiosity overcame his caution. "Fenrir would outside go wake your uncle please. I am sure he would be pleased to know Hogun has arrived." Loki requested of the pup. He hoped the boy would follow his request without argument so he could figure out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir glanced at Loki when he made it outside, nose still in the air though, trying to figure out what was different. The look on Loki’s face brought him up short, a moment more and he was moving into the mansion quickly, slipping passed Loki without a word. Hogun just shifted slightly, watching the pair before sighing. “You don’t have to be concerned Loki.” He promised, voice earnest. He hadn’t come to harm Loki or his son, he didn’t want the god to feel that yet another person from Asgard wasn’t to be trusted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:36 am
MDaylus

Loi was glad when fenrir didn't argue one bit and moved past him to get Thor. He wondered wether the boy would fetch Tony as well or one of he others in the house but for the moment he could deal with what was at hand. When Hogun told him he had no needed to be concerned the good believed him but whatever the man had brought with him seemed too familiar and yet not for Loki to let go of so easily. "What is it that you have?" he questioned he man before him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hogun didn’t approach any closer, taking note of how Loki stayed in the doorway. “Some things we were told you asked for and then some things Thor requested.” He responded, glancing down at what was in his arms. “And I think your mother sent a few books for Tony as well. He is studying magic now correct?’ he asked. He wasn’t fully aware of why he was asked to do what he was, but he had the distinct impression he shouldn’t be informing Loki of it too much. Inside the mansion there was a little commotion, Thor and Volstagg clearly up and making their way to the front door. “Hogun! My friend!” Thor boomed before he was even close to the door, though clearly heard.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki noted how Hogun didn't approach any further with him in the doorway. There was something going on and he didn't like the lack of the full truth he was delivered. Of course all of what Hogun said was true but there was something missing of that Loki was sure. At the question of Tony studying magic the god nodded. "He's in his study if you wish to take those to him." Loki offered but didn't really move from the doorway. It was a deliberate move designed to make Hogun move past him so he could see if he could get a better sense of the thing that had both him and Fenrir acting cautious. He was thwarted from that plan when there was a commotion in the house when Thor and Volstagg appeared. Loki shifted with a frown from the doorway to allow Thor through . Thor's quick appearance despite the rumors of what he and Volstagg had done last night had Loki even more suspicious that something strange was going on.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games