Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:33 am
Strikxr
Xa44
(No the path goes up from the mirror, all of them do but the mirrors are the only that show what is next)

[...nope, I still don't get it. I'll just roll with it though.]

Kengo: *suddenly looks at Tona with concern* What do you mean by "a few summons won't hurt" you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:51 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:she only has so much energy to do all this and even as well trained of a mage she is she doesn't actually manage the amount of energy she has
Tona:yeah but I'll be fine I'm much stronger now  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:02 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:she only has so much energy to do all this and even as well trained of a mage she is she doesn't actually manage the amount of energy she has
Tona:yeah but I'll be fine I'm much stronger now

[I'm not dead!!! But I will be offline lots because of work and Christmas.]

Kengo: I see. Too bad she can't take somebody else's energy to replenish her own. Shiki has too much most of the time.

Shiki: *was wandering around looking at the various holes and mirrors, look over at Kengo* Hah? You say something?

Kengo: Nothing important.

Shiki: *seemingly with a hint of sarcasm* ...Okay then. *returns to what he was doing*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:42 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:there is a spell for that!
Alex:...but its not that type of energy works...
*you can see that there is a pattern for the first layer it is, C, S, M. The second layer from what you can see in the mirror goes , M, S, C(that is from what you see in the mirrors, no from all in the 2nt)*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:54 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:there is a spell for that!
Alex:...but its not that type of energy works...
*you can see that there is a pattern for the first layer it is, C, S, M. The second layer from what you can see in the mirror goes , M, S, C(that is from what you see in the mirrors, no from all in the 2nt)*

Kengo: ...There's a pattern.
Shiki: ? *moves to join Kengo*

[Ok, I am officially confused. The holes have mirrors and the mirrors are reflecting layers of what now? Somebody please explain this to me in great detail. neutral ]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Haru Yates

/, /, M,/, /,S, /, /, C
C,S,M,C,S,M,C,S,M
(The mirrors show what the pipe leads to, the pipe goes to one of the things then up from there it hits the 2nt thing , like this)
Tona:so what should I summon or is there something else to send down that hole, the rock didn't work but maybe something with a bit more force  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:32 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

/, /, M,/, /,S, /, /, C
C,S,M,C,S,M,C,S,M
(The mirrors show what the pipe leads to, the pipe goes to one of the things then up from there it hits the 2nt thing , like this)
Tona:so what should I summon or is there something else to send down that hole, the rock didn't work but maybe something with a bit more force

[kinda like those old kids spy toys that would be used to see over hedges or something? (where each 90-degree angle has a mirror?)]

Shiki: More force?
Kengo: Like a bullet?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:23 pm
Haru Yates

(Yeah basically)
Tona:yeah that would be perfect, now shoot down all the holes!
Alex:that sounds a bit reckless...
(WOW a plot arc about a character requires a ability they have to progress, why would that be the case, lol)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:48 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Yeah basically)
(WOW a plot arc about a character requires a ability they have to progress, why would that be the case, lol)

[lol]

Kengo: *takes out his gun and stands up with a sigh* This better not be a waste of ammo... *takes aim and shoots into the closest hole, hoping that the bullet doesn't ricochet dangerously at one of them*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Yeah basically)

[lol]

Kengo: *takes out his gun and stands up with a sigh* This better not be a waste of ammo... *takes aim and shoots into the closest hole, hoping that the bullet doesn't ricochet dangerously at one of them*

*you hear the bullet bounce a lot of times but nothing happens(going to say you shot into hole 7 because the slime went down 6*
Alex:so is the plan just to randomly shoot down every hole and hope it works...  

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:05 am
Haru Yates

Xa44

(aaaaa im so sorry i keep being inactive, anyways today is autumn's birthday lol)

"..What if one of the bullets end up hitting in a way that sends it back, and then the bullet comes out and hits one of us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:33 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
Alex:so is the plan just to randomly shoot down every hole and hope it works...

[Happy birthday to Autumn! yum_strawberrypie ]

Kengo: *frowns* I hope not. I don't want to waste all the ammunition I have on me. *looks at Autumn* If that happens, then we can only hope it's Shiki that gets hit.

Shiki: So cruel, Kengo.

Kengo: *@Shiki* You're bullet-proof.

Shiki: Yeah, but only with my armor on! And you still gotta watch out if it pings off me!

Kengo: ... *@Autumn* You can stand behind me if you want to... *pauses, watching Autumn awkwardly for a moment, then (realizing he's staring) turns to Tona. @Tona* Should I try again? Or would it be worth our while to try something else?

Shiki: *reaching into one of the holes randomly* You sure there's nothing else in these things?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:33 pm
Strikxr
Haru Yates

*you can only fit about 1 finger in the hole and there is nothing*
Tona:well we can start to put together a pattern of some type and see witch ones will work
Alex:who put these holes in here was it timmy or did someone else make it why would they also seems like a lot of work when you could have just lit a torch or put something in a box, so then it probably...*looks at shiki*I am curious as to what your explanation is*reads his mind*...yeah guess that works...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:55 am
Xa44
Strikxr
Haru Yates

*you can only fit about 1 finger in the hole and there is nothing*
Tona:well we can start to put together a pattern of some type and see witch ones will work
Alex:who put these holes in here was it timmy or did someone else make it why would they also seems like a lot of work when you could have just lit a torch or put something in a box, so then it probably...*looks at shiki*I am curious as to what your explanation is *reads his mind*...yeah guess that works...

Shiki: *@Alex* You should really breath between words, man. [where do the sentences start and end, lol.]

Kengo: What works?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:01 pm
Haru Yates

(You take throwaway lines way too seriously)
Alex:nothing
Tona:anyway, we should focus on the task at hand*looking through the mirrors*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games