Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:21 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
!"

" here is your opportunity to turn the tide of this battle!!" Looking around I take my free hand and teleport Mizuti and Parzival a few feet above Homac, then after I snap my fingers and everything slows down, all excpt for Homac, Aidar, Mina, Mizuti, Veronica, Vanessa, Mr.Stubbs, Shadow Knight, Li, and Parzival, who are able to move freely with no problem. All vollies are moving slowly as if they stopped in their tracks.

User Image
*The shadow Knight flies into the air and unleashes as warm of bats on the enemy that removes the helmets of the last cannoneer, shock troopers, and some infantry. He then takes a cue from his leader and holding, his scythe behind his back, in hius right hand, flies up to the flying saucer to the east, spins his scythe above his head with both hands, and then slashes the flying saucer's top clean off. He then lands inside the saucer and removes all of the crew's helmets and destroys them with hellfire.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:53 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
!"

" here is your opportunity to turn the tide of this battle!!" Looking around I take my free hand and teleport Mizuti and Parzival a few feet above Homac, then after I snap my fingers and everything slows down, all excpt for Homac, Aidar, Mina, Mizuti, Veronica, Vanessa, Mr.Stubbs, Shadow Knight, Li, and Parzival, who are able to move freely with no problem. All vollies are moving slowly as if they stopped in their tracks.

Nura drop from the portal landing on his hands and feet pauses then looks around slowly standing up. *what just happened where am I!?* Nura notices the enclosing enemies he backs up drawing his sword. *Homac whats going on?*  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:58 pm
Parzival909
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
!"

Nura drop from the portal landing on his hands and feet pauses then looks around slowly standing up. *what just happened where am I!?* Nura notices the enclosing enemies he backs up drawing his sword. *Homac whats going on?*
*one of the clones turns his attention to Nura.*
Homac: all I know right now is we need to take off and destroy all helmets we can before akumachi returns time back to normal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:31 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
!"

After I desend from the magic circle I leap forward summoning my twin scimitar and spin, and dash through a good number of the enemy troops. As I pass through the number of troops my blades shine and reflect small bits of light and they spin and dissipate around each of the troops I pass by. Once I stop moving and stand in position to jump again, all of the helmets of the troops I passee by are cut and destroyed.  

May Akai Usagi

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games