Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What was your first Anime show you watched? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:45 pm
Full metal alchemist..

it has a weird little story too, if any one cares.

I met one of my best friend's friends when we were having a sleepover (all three of us) and she was talking about Full Metal alchemist. She was trying to explain what it was about and telling me that I should go watch it..
So one day me and Leanne (Best friend) were watching tv and all the sudden on one of the channels there it was, FMA. So we watched it, even thought it was half way over and in the middle of the season, and I just fell in love with it smile

That is my FMA/first anime story smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 am
sweatdrop well my fist anime's I ve seen was pokemon dragon ball z and yugioh and my fourth one was inuyasha and Ive been addicted to that one for sometime now and hate the others guts xp pirate but I do try to see fullmetal alchemist as much as I can too though. sweatdrop  

Master cade

Lady Pureblood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:33 pm
My first anime show was Poke'mon (first season) And my first anime movie was Spirited Away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:37 pm
Pokemon and Inuyasha!  

My_Wolfs_Wings

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:40 pm
I can't remember, either Pokemon, or Yu-gi-oh... wait no.. It was Samurai Pizza Cats!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:34 pm
DBZ  

Lord Deathnotefan666

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:43 am
I'd have to say Pokemon. I didn't like it when i was little cuz i thought it was animal abuse 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:29 pm
Mine was Dragonball Z and I watched every episode and other series and played every game. biggrin biggrin biggrin  

RaKu_SmOkEz_NoObZ

Sephyre Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 pm
I think mine was the original Dragon Ball....yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:11 pm
pretty sure it wuz dbz

User Image  

Xxda_cookie_mustaxX

Gekkei-Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 pm
Inuyasha, babie! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm
Well, it's either Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, or Digimon. ( I think it was Pokemon ...)
But until I actually knew what animes were, my actual first would be Cardcaptor Sakura. heart

Hoshi Beru

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:18 am
I doubt people have heard of my first anime but it was Unico by Osamu Tezuka.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:06 pm
I'm prettty sure it was Inuyasha, i had to beg my mother to let me stay up and watch the first episode. The show came out around 1999 so i was about 9 years old xD my grandfather yelled at my mum because he thought she was being silly because she didnt want me to stay up for a show that came on at midnight smile  

Queens Gaurd Dog

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm
Digimon. I was really young (can't remember age) when I first watched it and only loved it because they were really cute when they weren't in a digi evolution. But now I love it for what it is AND because it's cute sweatdrop  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff