Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:41 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nchi`mahadhi
Any Requirements: Please provide a personality, since Shauku is the leader of the pride I will be looking at personalities above all else.
List of all Throwbacks:
Areoiris:
(Their Growths are in that Album as well so you can see their designs better)
Mother
Father
Sister1
Sister2
Sister3
Sister4
Brother1
Brother2
A bit of history about the family: Shauku is the Malenga (leader) of the pride, Nchi Mahadhi. She had been washed away from her home due to major floods and was recovered by Areo. Areo played the eager gentlemen and ended up with a fun evening - this is where the cubs come in. She will be raising these cubs with two mates in the Nchi. They will know these individuals very well and will likely know of Areo, but may not meet him right away. Both parents are kind, albeit a little sassy.
Extra:

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:11 pm
SNIP  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:22 pm
Applying for: (Areoiris x Shauku)
Name of SoA: Kirabo
Meaning: gift
Appearance: Orange mane and tail like sister 3, black body with orange specks and orange on the toes of the paws.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Outgoing, playful, hardworking and always getting himself into trouble as he explores his home. He loves to go off exploring, practice hunting and roaring. He loves his mother very much and wants to make her proud of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 pm
Applying for: Frjokorn x Signild
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: Also TBD!
Appearance: Mostly CC - The only thing I really know for sure on markings I want are belly marking, fadey leg markings, and somehow working the spider web from back in the line into the design. Other than that - Colors and additional markings - everything is CC
Visual reference: N/A - Nothing I did looked good to me :c
Personality: As blunt as their mother, they're also one to speak before they really think. That probably helps the bluntness. Male or female, they admire single mothers for the hard work they put into cub raising. Though they'll probably go out and try to bring back a Thrall for mom as an award!
Any additional requirements that the family has: They'll very much stay in the pride! I don't see them with a need to leave  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:10 am
Applying for: Areoiris x Shauku
Name of SoA: TawhujAlbahja
Meaning: cheerful glow
Appearance: Father's markings but in white/silver gradient instead of orange. Mother's base color, head and tail tuft same color as markings. Silver eyes.
Visual reference: ref (was freehanded, so please forgive the shaky lines)
Personality: Taw is a cheerful, glowing personality. She enjoys making others smile and laugh. She has a passionate fire in her soul for life and wants to share it with others. Taw tries not to be too pushy, but she can often be overbearing when trying to get across a point. Her intense feelings on things often color her words and deeds. As she grows she will work more on her restraint and listening skills, but these will not be her strongest traits growing up.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in pride  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:16 am
Andranis
belloblossom

Since I'm not customing in, I'm going to let you guys use both slots rather than actually have to make decisions. You've got to post them in Meep's thread yourself though, because I've got to run! Thanks, guys cool I'm looking forward to this family.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:17 am
Aaah, thank you, Fey! At least one nice thing to wake up to ~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:40 pm
Princess_Feylin
Andranis
belloblossom

Since I'm not customing in, I'm going to let you guys use both slots rather than actually have to make decisions. You've got to post them in Meep's thread yourself though, because I've got to run! Thanks, guys cool I'm looking forward to this family.

Sorry for asking probably an obvious question, but where would I go to post my info? sweatdrop  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:41 pm
belloblossom
Princess_Feylin
Andranis
belloblossom

Sorry for asking probably an obvious question, but where would I go to post my info? sweatdrop

Going to answer this so you definitely get your form in. You would go post in Meepfur's breeding thread here. You can just copy and paste your slot app form or quote your post here over there. I may know this because I was stalking Feylin's breedings... maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:00 pm
Name of SoA: Uamuzi
Meaning: Determination in Swahili
Appearance: Uamuzi has a black (#131313) base, deep black (#211321) mane, and red (#9F1100) eyes. Their nose and the inside of their ears are orange (#FF681B). They have their grandfather's wing markings, best shown on their aunt. They also have lava "cracks" on their legs and "dripping" from their eyes and mouth, as shown on another of their aunts. (Although if you can get these closer to their grandfather, stylistically, that would be fantastic.) They also have their mother's dripping heart and tail scale markings. (Also worth noting, I would love for them to grow on the Second Alt Rogue lines! Specifically the ones with the hairtuft.)
Personality: To be completely honest, Uamuzi is... A bit of an oddball. They tend to walk to the beat of their own drum, and nothing much seems to phase them. Even as a cub, they seemed to shy away from even the most friendly of wrestling, instead preferring to bond with their siblings through terrible jokes and the occasional puzzle. Most of their problems they prefer to solve without even an argument, and when talking doesn't seem to work they almost inevitably turn to music. And truth be told, they have an excellent ear for rhythm. And nothing makes them happier than sharing a good song with all their friends and family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I plan for them to stay in the pride.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:42 am
Applying for: Adonis x Eira
Name of SoA: Tzofi
Meaning: Scout
Appearance: Adonis' gradient purple base and black spots along back. Eira's black ear and face marking, black socks on front paws, and pink eyes.
Visual reference: Sorry! ;;
Personality: Tzofi is a little spitfire. Definitely more of a tomboy, she is full of passion and curiosity as well as a fiery little temper. She absolutely adores her parents and family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will totally stay in the pack.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:43 pm
Congrats Nyoko and Kathryn! I will go ahead and post these in po's form and we will let you know when the cubs finally arrive. smile

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Name of SoA: Uamuzi
Meaning: Determination in Swahili
Appearance: Uamuzi has a black (#131313) base, deep black (#211321) mane, and red (#9F1100) eyes. Their nose and the inside of their ears are orange (#FF681B). They have their grandfather's wing markings, best shown on their aunt. They also have lava "cracks" on their legs and "dripping" from their eyes and mouth, as shown on another of their aunts. (Although if you can get these closer to their grandfather, stylistically, that would be fantastic.) They also have their mother's dripping heart and tail scale markings. (Also worth noting, I would love for them to grow on the Second Alt Rogue lines! Specifically the ones with the hairtuft.)
Personality: To be completely honest, Uamuzi is... A bit of an oddball. They tend to walk to the beat of their own drum, and nothing much seems to phase them. Even as a cub, they seemed to shy away from even the most friendly of wrestling, instead preferring to bond with their siblings through terrible jokes and the occasional puzzle. Most of their problems they prefer to solve without even an argument, and when talking doesn't seem to work they almost inevitably turn to music. And truth be told, they have an excellent ear for rhythm. And nothing makes them happier than sharing a good song with all their friends and family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I plan for them to stay in the pride.

Kathryn Dragonna
Name of SoA: TawhujAlbahja
Meaning: cheerful glow
Appearance: Father's markings but in white/silver gradient instead of orange. Mother's base color, head and tail tuft same color as markings. Silver eyes.
Visual reference: ref (was freehanded, so please forgive the shaky lines)
Personality: Taw is a cheerful, glowing personality. She enjoys making others smile and laugh. She has a passionate fire in her soul for life and wants to share it with others. Taw tries not to be too pushy, but she can often be overbearing when trying to get across a point. Her intense feelings on things often color her words and deeds. As she grows she will work more on her restraint and listening skills, but these will not be her strongest traits growing up.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in pride

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:32 am
Name and image of Father: Ogon'krylo
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Arevik
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2? (Colorists only need ask! I might also approve one or two, if they catch my eye, for Major September Customs ninja )
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii
Any Requirements: - Names must fit the Firekin standards! Heat-, strength- and power-based names are acceptable! So you could name your cub a translation of Mighty Paw if you want! There is otherwise no naming theme
- Having a ref is heavily preferred!
- A standard for me, but even with the number of throwbacks, I must say it - No clones! Unless you show me proof you own the lion you're cloning, of course! It's a VERY big family, it's 100% possible somebody who owns a listed relative wants to custom in!
- No randoms! It needs to fit with the family! That said, there's a LOT to work with, I'm confident you'll come up with something unique that still fits!
- Yes, CC and semi-CC(Like, "I want the cub to have at least this marking/color, everything else is CC") forms are okay! But if you do that, sell me on your concept with the personality!
- Tell me if you'll need to hold your form until September for Major Customs!

List of all Throwbacks: Oh my good GOD why did I do this part...

Ogon'krylo

Mother Father
Brother Sister Sister

Paternal Grandfather Grandmother

Paternal Great Grandfather Grandfather's sister Grandmother's sister (Stated as Petra's sister here)

Maternal Grandmother Maternal Grandfather
(Elcca has no siblings I'm aware of)

Grandmother's Mother Grandmother's Father
Grandmother's Sister Grandmother's Sister Grandmother's Brother

Grandfather's Mother Grandfather's Father
Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Sister Grandfather's Sister
Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Sister

Grandfather's Grandfather Grandfather's Great-Uncle
Grandfather's Uncle

Arevik

Father Mother
Brother Brother (And his other eye) Sister

Paternal Grandfather Paternal Grandmother
Uncle Uncle Aunt
Uncle Uncle Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great Grandfather Great Grandmother

Maternal Grandfather Maternal Grandmother
Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great Grandfather Great Grandmother
Uncle (Cub image) Uncle Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great-great Grandfather Great-great Grandmother
Uncle Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great-great Grandfather's brother Sister Sister
A bit of history about the family: Arevik is a descendant, on her mother's side, of Makadari, the first king of the Firekin in the shop history. Her grandmother is Kiunguza, a daughter of Kiu, who was himself one of Makadari's sons. Her mother's side also bears her relation to Bodaway, her grandfather, and on her father's side, her great-grandmother was a half-sister of Sarabi, queen of the Pridelands. This places her in a bit of a genetic pickle, because she's related to easily 2/3 of the pride. Like quite a few lions in her family, she's got a white pelt - One of very few actually born white with no markings, and as the pride calls it, no fire. And she very much lacks the fire even in personality... Very unlike her mother. Also very unlike her mother, she's a seer, something her grandmother probably would have liked if Kiunguza had ever met her(Kiunguza herself was a seer, as were all her siblings, because of who their mother is - Finar-si, the former patron goddess of the pride. This is not information known by the majority of the pride.). While she was raised on stories of the old Firekin and Finar-si and belief in her, while also being told to keep her seer powers secret, she feels no pride in her familial history, only a sense of sickness that she doesn't live up to it and that she's having visions of leaving. Only time will tell if this litter proves to be the ignition to her inner fire. She's shy and timid, rather soft-spoken.

Ogon's familial history is rife with what he'd probably call drama drawn to it like a lightning rod. HIs mother has a mysterious past, while his fathe is an ex-Nergui, his paternal grandfather being very well known amid the stragglers of the Hongshan. The fact he inherited his grandfather's wing marking probably does nothing to help what he thinks his standing in the pride might be. He mostly keeps to himself, though, sticking around the medical wards and trying to prove that he's not some hidden monster in the pride's midst, a sleeper waiting to wake up and realize his Nergui blood. He only sees himself as a Firekin, born and raised. He rarely raises his voice, only when he feels it necissary, and tends to be calm and calculated. Having cubs to help both their lives was his idea, and he has hopes that raising cubs that have strong Firekin bloodlines mixed with his own will improve his standing in the pride. Like Arevik, and like his mother, he's a seer.
Extra: Arevik MIGHT leave with any Huria kids when they hit adol - She's never particularly felt like she belonged in the Firekin, felt this much more than her mother ever did(Savitri went on a journey to find herself when the pride split in two, but eventually returned when she realized that was where she belonged). Where she ends up if she leaves, who knows, but any Huria cubs that are leaving, too, are free to go with her.

And now an entirely OOC thing! Because this is Mix n' Match month, approved forms WILL be able to try next month during Major September Customs, if you can't make the slot this month!

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:17 am
Applying for: (Ogon'krylo x Arevik)
Name of SoA: >:[ stuck at kiyas omfg will find a firekin approved name when im not kidnapped
Meaning: FIREKIN
Appearance:
- for the body he will be white where his father is yellow which will blend into red where the father has red on the body/tail
- for the face he will have his father's facial markings but he wont have the dots under the eye. where he is yellow on the face/ears he will be white. the red/orange color markings will stay the same
-pink inner ear like the mother, black nose like the dad and eye color he will have one the dads eye color and the other the mothers
- tribel markings kind of like what the grandmother has down the back, tail, one front leg and one back leg
-mane and tail color will be the same as the fathers.
Visual reference: because kiya has me kidnapped you get no ref for now :[
Personality: quiet and soft spoken, he wont be much a talker at all and certianly no one would ever hear him raise his voice if he got hurt. some might actually think he cant talk at all due to his quiet nature and other cubs might poke fun at him for it. he will want to make his parents proud and live up to the meaning of his name (when i get one figured out lolz) but he just lacks the fire in his nature to make him a fighter like a typical firekin.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will be staying in the firekin.

8D random idea random at 2am in the morning  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:21 am
Applying for: Ogon'krylo x Arevik
Name of SoA: Mto'moto
Meaning: River flame in Swahili (I thought it had a nice sound and I guess the parents thinking could be along the lines of "he is as blue as the deepest river but he has the flame of the firekin within", thus, Mto'moto
Appearance: See ref. Big throwback to Mrost for the blue, dads markings are replicated but with grandpas black, white mane and tail tuft from mother, as well as her inner ears and nose, white markings from various aunts/uncles/grand things, dads eye colour. Black fade on front legs should also be on back legs, I'm just too lazy to do it...
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Very quiet, aware he doesn't fit in, torn between finding a home where is accepted but wanting to stay where he is born. Loves his parents dearly, wants to prove he is as strong as any lion in the pride despite his colouring.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not a clone I hope! Will obviously have to leave as he is blue hehehe... sweatdrop biggrin (not sure if it's still possible, but it would be super cool if he could be on the old lines? IF he is chosen and if the rest of his litter is on the old lines of course. (: )  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff