Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Full Metal Alchemist: Splitting a Chimera [xXFoWLXx] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:44 am
(He should try and bite the guy, cause there is something he doesn't like about him, other than being jealous.)

Roy was kinda glad the other was listening to him, the last thing they needed was attention drawn to them. Once the other was in the tub, he rolled up his own sleeves and began to clean the other. He wasn't going to lie this was a little awkward for him, not that he would let that show. He didn't want to make the chimera feel uncomfortable, plus his new form it would make things easier for him to thoroughly clean the canine. He can already seen the water change color to almost a reddish fro all the blood. He gotten the shampoo and lathered it into his fur and hair.

At least the blonde was enjoying this! He could see the look on his face, like it seemed pleased. "How's that feel?"He asked, massaging it in.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:39 am
xXFoWLXx

(( what if the guy that Roy hits on is one of the guys that kidnapped Ed. I figure he probably got taken from near his hometown. ))

The chimera sat in the water and patiently let Roy clean him. Otherwise the animal and human side we're glad for this. It had been at least months for them since they had been clean and much had happened since then. Much blood and death, which Roy was now scrubbing from its fur. Being clean would make it easier to not think about that place and the awful things that had been done to him and the awful things he had done. At the question of how it felt the chimera grinned and wagged it's tail. "Good...Ed... Clean...good." the chimera spoke. It's speech still broken and seeming forced like it's mouth could only really handle one syllable words well, but at least the words seemed to come easier than when Roy had first found him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 am
(Ooo Yes and the man was finding a new victim XD Cause I bet Ed remembers him doing the same things to him. So when getting him back to normal how should that change Ed?)

Seeing that goofy grin the kid would give him brought a smile to the General's face. Seeing and hearing that tail thumping made him feel better. "Not just yet"He said, as he managed to scrub all the places that were unpleasant but it was necessary, He mentally apologized for the intrusive cleaning. He wanted to make sure he was thoroughly clean. Once he was done with that. He managed to empty the drain and gotten clean water to get the shampoo off of the other. He gotten the other a towel and made sure he didn't shake too much. He helped him out and dried him off. The others fur was golden and gorgeous! He decided it would be best to get him a brush so he could do this for him.

He blow dried the other so he didn't feel soaking wet and he began to clip his nails. Lucky for him he had dog clippers from when he would watch Black Hayate at times. "I say you look a hell of a lot better, Fullmetal"He answered. He reached his hand down and patted the others head. He opened up the bathroom to let him out. This reminded him he needed to get a collar and leash for the other. If they had to pretend while they got around it had to be convincing.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:08 pm
xXFoWLXx

(( exactly and I'm sure that Ed tries to warn Roy the best he can but the man just thinks he's just being over aggressive as part of the animal at first and maybe gets mad at Ed when he bites the man. Also what do you mean how should it change Ed? ))

The chimera nodded when Roy proclaimed he wasn't done just yet. He sat still and let the man continue fighting back the urge to shake off. That was the better part of the chimera's human intelligence, it knew it would only cause a message. Once the towel was shielding him however he finally did shake a bit just to clear the heavy feeling of the water. Allowing Roy to help him out of the tub he let the man dry by towel, blow dry and then clip his nails. The chimera seemed to be more fascinated by the last especially when he walked and his paws no longer made a clicking noise that can with the claws hitting the floor. Hearing that he looked alot better the chimera turned in a circle to look at himself. He could certainly smeel the difference. "Ed... Clean.. good... Now..." the chimera responded giving another grin just before Roy opened the door to let him out. The chimera took off into the house finding Hawkeye in the living room and chanting the same thing to her. She responded with an affirmative.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:24 pm
(Yes XD Like should he have maintained the memories when he was a chimera and what Roy did for him or forgets that portion if he is separated from the Chimera? Or how much human should he be? I was just curious is all XD Btw I finally finished Brotherhood <3)

Roy sighed, seeing how excited the Chimera was? He was sure it was more than animal side that seemed pleased, but hearing the chanting it was a possibly the human side was happy too? He was pushing back the nervousness he was going to be having when reaching Ed's home town. It was definitely a day trip to get to Risembool.

Once Hawkeye handed him the confirmation of the tickets he gotten and the times, he nodded. "I will have to stop by the store before we leave later, some stuff we might need?" they were gonna head out in the afternoon. It was still pretty early right now. He needed to get his luggage packed away.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:07 pm
xXFoWLXx

(( I think he'll have most of the memories from when he was paying attention as a chimera. Like weeks before Roy and Hawkeye found him he sat back and let the animal take control, he won't remember much of that. But everything else he should get most of. Do you mean for the how much human should he be, like will he retain some of the features or mannerisms of the dog? ))

Hawkeye was patting the chimera when Roy came in. Automatically she handed him the confirmation for his trip. "What is it you need?" she asked. She had gotten what she thought Roy might need last night but that was before the trip had been thought of.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 am
(Yeah I meant also features and mannerisms when he is human again?)

"Yeah since there is no arguing with him, and that he is coming with me to Risembool, I have to get him a collar and leash"He said, with a nervous smile. He doesn't need to explain himself out in public, people will get he has a dog, of the exotic kind. "Just until we get there and I will take it off"He said, looking to Ed. The last thing he wanted to do was alarm anyone on the train.

Black Hayate was different, since the other was actually born a real dog. He was trained to remain by his master's side, that or if she had ordered him to stay with one of the other officers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:00 am
xXFoWLXx

(( well what would you like I am open to the possibilities if things. ))

The chimera looked up to Roy from where he was when the man mentioned a collar and a leash, it have a scowl at those thoughts. The human side of him knew what the words meant and didn't like the idea of being treated like an actual animal. It didn't matter that Roy tried to soothe him by telling him that it would come off as soon as they got to their destination. "Would you like me to fetch such things and anything else you need. You still have to pack." Hawkeye questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:20 pm
The Flame Alchemist could already see the look on Edward's face, when he gave the b***h facing scowl. He didn't want to treat him like an animal as such, "Okay, okay...stop giving me that look okay...I won't put one on"He sighed. He had a soft spot, "No I think Im okay, I will just pack"He said. He left their sides to go pack.

He dug around in his closet for his suitcase. He hadn't had to pack like this in a like time. Roy use to not be stationed in one spot for long, he would constantly be on the road. Traveling to central and eastern commands.

Managing to find it, he had gotten clothes out that he wanted to wear and made sure to pack for at least a week's worth.

(Maybe his dog like ears and tail? And maybe sense of smell?)

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 pm
xXFoWLXx

(( I can definitely do that :3 Can you imagine Ed being all pissed off and then Roy rubbing his ears and soothing the man. ))

The chimera's look softened when the man proclaimed that he wouldn't put one on. Hawkeye didn't argue but she wasn't sure the man could get away with that. She was wondering if she had a spare collar running around somewhere. Perhaps they could get away without the leash as long as the Chimera didn't go chasing off after something. That was something she couldn't guarantee especially once they got to Risembool and the chimera recognized familiar places.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:01 pm

(Aww yes that would be cute and that makes Ed happy and has a hard time staying mad at him.)

The chimera itself was unpredictable, he wasn't sure if Ed would actually keep his promise and not cause problems. He gotten all packed up, which didn't take him long, He managed to get the other a small coat to wear, at least it would draw attention away from the others long hair. He knew it wasn't Ed's style, but then again the blonde was known for his poor taste in fashion.

He also packed whatever odds and ends he needed, he wasn't about to burden them about staying he would stay in the inn. It would be Ed's choice if he wanted to stay with his family and remain there? It would be also one of the other safest places the canine can be at. With that he went over to his phone placing a call, letting the Rockbells what was up.

He gotten nervous hoping it wasn't Winry that answered, he rather talk to the old lady...

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 pm
xXFoWLXx

(( It would be adorable, especially after they finally get him back to 'normal' and by that time he is used to sleeping in Roy's bed with him. So exhausted he curls up next to the man without thinking.

The chimera followed Roy to the bedroom and jumped onto the bed and watched the man pack his suit case. The chimera started to doze half way through not being bothered when the man left the room to make his phone call.

"Rockbell residence." came the reply when someone picked up the phone.

((Who do you want it to be?))

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:48 pm
(Except Roy is awake the entire time since this was new for him, or he has gotten use to the feeling that he doesn't think much of it? Should be the old lady Pinako. Give Roy some relief some...)

Roy gazed over to see the chimera following him like his shadow, it was strange the other didn't want to leave his side not even for a second? Was he still that terrified of being left alone? He guessed he could imagine that to be the case.

Though he hearing a familiar voice and it belonged to the old lady. "Hello, This is General Roy Mustang, is this Pinako Rockbell?"He asked. He knew that old lady can't stand the military but she has gotten use to them and how they care for Ed. It was hard for her to not like them as people, but not what they were serving for. Once she confirmed who it was, "Well...I have some news concerning Edward"He said, taking a deep breath. "He is alive, from when Alphonse reported him missing"He said. "But....We got a bit of problem...It's kinda hard to explain"He said.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:58 pm
xXFoWLXx

(( Exactly Roy would be so surprised and not sure what to do. And maybe he would try to shift away and Ed would wake up just enough to tell him to stay still. ))

"Yes, the is Pinako Rockbell, what can I do for you General Roy Mustang?" the old woman questioned when Roy introduced himself. She was a bit surprised to hear from the man. Then again Alphonse had informed them that Edward was missing so she suddenly hoped for good news. When the man seemed to confirm that he had called about Edward she called out to Winry and whoever else was home to come hear. "Oh thank goodness." she breathed when Roy said that Edward was alive. She was a bit confused when the man continued to say that they had a problem. "What kind of problem, has he lost a limb again?" she asked almost hoping that was the case. They could fix that, maybe that was why the general had called them and nothing worse.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:41 am
(Not even caring that this maybe awkward, but it would be cute if both of them are flustered XD )

Hearing the old lady confirm this was who this was. "Um..."He blinked, hearing the old lady calling out to Winry and Alponse. Oh great! He sighed, mentally, already having a huge headache. "No...It's just, it's gonna be hard to explain, but bare with me. We went on a mission and we so happened to find him, but he isn't the same person anymore"He said. "The place we found him they were doing experiments on people, turning people into Chimeras, If I had known sooner he had been there....Im sorry..."he said. "He was turned into a chimera"He said. This seemed like a out there thought, "I had brought him back to my place, the last thing I wanted was to have the rest of the military finding out about this"He said. "I couldn't bring myself to kill him, I want to help him and find a way to bring him back"He answered.

"Only myself and my closet friend knows of this, I think it would be best if he stays home with you guys where he is safe, normally I'm not allowed to tell civilians these things, but I figured you needed to know. I got tickets for the train leaving today so I can bring him back"He said. Normally he wouldn't be able to tell civilians this classified information but this is basically Edward's family, they needed to know the truth.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas