Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As the bunny was calming herself and preparing to retreat to safety, she was quite literally pushed aside and sent tumbling in the air and into the wall by an unexpected force. Killa blinked a couple of times to reorient herself as tears touched the edges of her eyes.

Her ears shot up as she saw the big naga she'd apparently angered.

Oh no. Ohno ohno ohno ohno! She was dead. This was how she was going to die. This large and terrifying snake was going to kill her and eat her and she would be dead. This was the end. Her fight or flight response was screaming.

As she quite obviously began panicking, she raised up her hands and pleaded with her death in a soft, shaky voice. "I'm sorry! P-please don't eat meeeeee"

Teigra
Oh noes! Killa's in trouble!

Strawberri Stardust
Killa -> Jae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:49 pm
Oh ho ho ho! What have we here?

"I am Feng Zhi. Son of the great crimson firebird." Zhi bowed his head and reached for Zhixuan's hand. "The pleasure is all mine, my darling." The beauty's warmth penetrated his being and he felt stirrings in his chest. There was a heated yearning the moment their eyes met. Drab decor be damned, this was a fabulous party.

"You will have to pardon my innocence, but I have not been to one of these parties before. Tall tales have traveled in the wind, and they have whispered your name and brought me to you." He kissed Zhixuan's hand.

"What does one do during this social gathering?"

He tried to glance around the room, but it was hard to take his gaze off those fiery hips.

Menelie
For Zhixuan
I am still trying to get a feel for his character XD

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grumbling under his breath, Ranuin peeked into the hotel lobby and scanned the area before slipping inside on quiet paws. Where was he?!? He had tracked the scent this far as a wolf, but had shifted back so as not to startle any Pae too badly if he was spotted. A creature the size of a dire wolf wasn't exactly subtle, even if he was being quiet.

Ranuin had been tipped off that a certain nephew of his was intending to sneak away from the Tree to attend one of these infamous parties. The wolf wanted no part of any of his family anywhere near one of these things. He had intended to stop his nephew from going, and if he couldn't, at least keep a watchful eye on Rhoea until he could convince him to go back home.

And then he'd lost the scent.

Ranuin sighed, thinking for a moment that maybe he'd been mistaken. Maybe Rhoea hadn't been trying to come here. Maybe he could slip back out as if he'd never been here--

The fur on the back of his neck and tail bristled for a moment as a familiar voice called out to him. Crap! He was spotted! He was in for trouble now. Word would get back to the Tree, and after the whole thing with his Dad, he just knew how this would look being spotted at a party crawling with Blood Pae--

He managed to clamp a lid on his rampaging thoughts as he spotted Apple Bloom heading in his direction. Keep calm, he reminded himself. She didn't look angry. She wasn't going to report him for being here. She'd be telling on herself as well then, right? He was sure he had managed to get here without anyone tailing him. So she had come on her own. Managing an awkward smile and wave, Ranuin attempted to brain some small talk, looking around and seeming to note the true state of things for the first time.

"Hey, Apple Bloom. Uh, is this really what faun sneak away for in favor of Hearts and Hooves? Not sure I get it."

Daisicle
Wolf on the hunt

Strawberri Stardust
Heya, Apple Bloom!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:07 pm

Oh, this was so exciting! "Do you think there will be music and dancing? What about food? I bet Las Venus has some wonderful delicacies! Oh, do you think we could arrange some sort of trade agreement while we're here?"

Eudora kept up a running commentary on the approach to the hotel, not even slowing or expecting answers. Her travel companion was likely used to it by now. He had either learned to tolerate or ignore her ramblings from experience and either way, she didn't let it hurt her feelings. Oh, but this wasnt supposed to be solely about work either! Dizzy told them to have fun! The village matriarch had thanked them for all the traveling they had done to establish trade agreements with the other villages, but then insisted they take a break and relax.

Could one relax at a party? Well, it should be fun at least. The Venus parties were legendary by reputation, not that Eudora had ever been to one. The streets of Las Venus were quieter than she expected, but maybe that was because everyone was up at the party at the hotel instead.

Right?

It was hard to deny the somber atmosphere the closer the pair of Fae got to their destination. Questions about trade and what sort of dancing the party may have had flew from Eudora's mind, replaced by a frown of concern on her face and a number of questions framed around a mystery.

What had happened here?

Antidia
Curiosity incarnate unleashed!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Oriana had heard the stories. Sure, the Naiad could party, and man did they throw great ones, but this kinda party sounded like it topped it all. She wasn’t interested in all the hooking up nonsense, no, she wanted to eat, dance, meet Pae. She wanted to glam up and have some fun, so despite all the warnings she had received against going, she went.

She took the time to ensure her hair was in the most incredible updo, strung some extra luminous pearls around her next, and draped a shimmering shawl across her shoulders. This way, if they saw her in the water it would give her a little extra sparkle umf. Yes, this would do for her debut!

Except, when she got there… She peered around at the lack of care, the lackluster food and decorations, was there even any music? Had someone been pulling her tailfin? This wasn’t a party at all? She had been hovering and took a moment to lower herself down onto her tailfin, trying not to make the ugliest face possible in disappointment. This was a joke!

Something caught her eye at that moment- GORGEOUS! She perked up at the sight of the female all covered in brilliant colors. What caught her eye though was her hair. Oriana fluttered her wings and dove into the channels in the room. In two easy strokes, she was popping out of the waterway by the Fae. “Good evening!” she said pleasantly, looking like she was about to explode with excitement. “Tell me, who does your hair? It’s just brilliant!”

Antidia
For Bindi!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:30 pm
Krayyven let out a little chirp of a laugh. That was cute. Silly little play thing. So sweet too, well, after the fact. She much preferred his more wild side that he first showed. Maybe if she tugged harder that would come out again.... or maybe that would just drive him off.

Taking his tail tip she brushed it against her cheek again before lowering it and patting it as if it were some kind of animal. "Oh but ever so soft. You are quite a sight." she leaned in, now taking his tail tip and tickling it around his own face. She laughed again, bringing a preened hand up to her face. "Snack? Hmmm...." she said, her finger trailing down under his chin as she gently lifted it up...

... only for her attention to be drawn else where at the overwhelming presence of something.... familiar. "Oh there's a nice snack...." she said in a hushed breath, staring at the brightly colored and very obviously flaming male bird that had just entered. Seemed Feng Kai had been hitting up other ladies. Not that she shouldn't have expected otherwise.... but the idea seemed to send an unpleasant shock down her feathers anyways. Still.... maybe this one was like father like son.....

Oh right, her current toy....

DaemonGabrielle
But so soft!

Antidia
Yo she lookkin huuuuunnngggeeerrreee!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:40 pm
Eszra blinked, startled a moment at his sudden disappearance. Tilting her head, she blinked around, trying to see in the darkness of where the angel might have went. "Now don't be shy. I'm sure you remind me of someone...my nephew perhaps?" she shrugged, tapping the end of her staff on the ground and sighing. "Well now this just wont do, will it Nippy? Gone and hid I suspect. I must be real scary." she giggled, bringing a hand up to her face momentarily to make use of her flamed antenna and the light they cast to create a 'creepy face'. She mostly just looked drunk.

A slight hiccup might suggest it was more than just looks.

For all of that, she didn't move, instead tapped her staff on the ground again. "Look, I know you're still here darlin' and I ain't leaving. Just come out and give ol' Eszra a nice chat."

Daisicle
Eszra above, Parker below

Parker wasn't expecting to suddenly be touched, let alone on his wings. The shock sent him jolting forward ever so slightly and a muffled scream escaping from his lips. Goodness he felt a bit like dad in this moment. Was this what he felt every time Momda sneaked up on him?

Shaking off a shiver, he turned to look at the peculiar fauny, only able to just stare and watch her speak. He hadn't ever quite seen a fauny or faun like her before, let alone one with fae wings. Not that parents of different species were all that strange but well...he had heard things about the faun.... seemed there were a few rebels there too.

But fae ancestors? Well.... "Yes?" he began, not sure at all how to continue as she rubbed her hands slowly up and down his wings. It took him all he had not to flinch again and one eye seemed to flutter shut as if it were broken. His voice pitched a slight bit higher too at the next part. "I m-m-mean, my grandma is...on my Momda's side... b-b-but I've never met her..." he stammered, trying to remember his manners as he slid bit of vine up his arm. "I'm P-parker....uh....by...the way?" he offered, not even sure what else she wanted out of him. Her wings were pretty....??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:54 pm
Monroe followed Gray's gaze to the RIP sign on the throne. "That's... different... You don't think they really mean that do you?" She asked him, feeling slightly off put. Although, if they didn't mean it... it was certainly a different theme than before. This certainly felt like it was going to be a different evening. Although different could be a good thing. No crazy bat things for Gray to fight off this time, that was good.

"Exactly!" Monroe said trying to pick up her spirits. "We have each other, we can make our own fun!" Her blush was hidden by the color of her skin when she saw the look in his eyes, but she couldn't hide the shy way in which her gaze shifted.
Mist_of_the_Ages
Gray

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:55 pm
He couldn't help but be amused as he watched the myriad of expressions wash over her face until she turned to meet his gaze. And after all that, all she could manage at first was a simple, 'Hi'. It made him pause a chuckle, his tone soft. "I'd say just ignore her, she's not worth another thought of your pretty little head." he smiled again, casting a glance back at the other rak get lost in the chaos before folding his hands and glancing back at the pretty thing before him.

Another curt but soft laugh escaped him again as his hands fell as if to kind of showcase himself, one holey hoof raised slightly before being put back down. "I don't imagine so, I'm not exactly.... well, normal." he shrugged but grinned, tossing the same wild strand of hair out of the way. "It works for me though. Much like I'm sure you... are quite confident in your uniqueness." he said a moment, something sparkling in his eyes.

Then he looked away, almost as if embarrassed before turning back to gaze around. "So....what brings you to a.... ffffine...." he spat that word out. "... party such as this?"

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:22 pm
"Oooo," Eleora exclaimed softly as she was bumped into, she took a step back which only made things worse as she tripped over a... tentacle? The female fluttered her wings softly as she caught her balance. She paused for a moment to steady herself, looking at the floor counting the many appendages. Well, that was different. She looked up. "It's alright." She spoke softly, managing a small smile of reassurance. There really hadn't been any harm done, it had simply taken her by surprise for a few reasons.

Although how awkward of her to be staring at him the way that she was, she knew what it was like to get those sorts of looks. How to recover from that apart from finding a place to hide or apologizing and making it more obvious. "Some party, huh? I've never been to one of these Venus parties before." There we go, just 'smoothly' change the subject.

Strawberri Stardust
Niraj

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:39 pm
Her question made him wince slightly at the thought. If it wasn't true, that would almost be worse as a morbid joke. Who would joke about that sort of thing? But if it was true, it was upsetting to Monroe. "I don't know..." He admitted finally, a little worried. "I mean they're still throwing a party, so whatever it is cant be that bad." Either not a horrible death or no death at all was his thought.

He slipped his arm around her to rest his hand on the curve of her waist. She was 10x cuter when bashful. "Before we run around though, do you want to grab a bite to eat? It was a bit of a trek here." The food looked...meager. But they could make a full plate of something at least.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:03 pm
Twog's anger quickly faded as he realized this strange purple bird was flirting. "Well. Can't say I disagree with you." He muttered, knowing full well he scrubbed his body daily and was fond of cocoa butter.

And this strange purple bird was doing a good job of flirting. His body definitely approved. Much to his chagrin. He wasnt sure what was worse. Her fondling his poor tail or the tickling his tail was doing to his nose or the fact that all of it was getting to him rather rapidly. But that thought was quickly wiped clean as his more feral side rose along with er....well other things.

His chest puffed and he smiled in a smirky kinda way as she continued her flirting, his thoughts recessing into more feelings than word. His own body was fast in it's betrayal. He moved to grab her hips and give them a nudge towards his when he noticed her attention had already faded.

Well, that was a buzzkill.

Huffing, he pushed her back instead towards him and let loose a low growl before he could stop it. His instincts were in charge and they did NOT enjoy him not being the center of attention.

Chest puffing back up, he hissed like some feral monkey. Which really, had he been rational and not enraged and turned on and there fore lost in a storm of endorphins and testosterone, he would have turned away and ignored such silly things. But he wasn't. And his big brain wasn't in charge at the moment. He quickly turned toward the attention grabber.

He also quickly ascertained 3 things. 1. He was similar in coloring. So that wasn't much of a threat. 2. The damn was much larger than him. Much larger. 3. He wasn't sure he would win a fight. Which sucked. Cause he wanted to fight. But since he wasn't about to get his a** kicked or his guts strewn about the hallways, he had to find a different outlet.

He turned back to the female and narrowed his eyes. The back of his brain screamed at him to calm down but his instincts pushed it back. Maybe he should assert his dominance over the female? He eyed her up and down and thoroughly calculated yet again, to getting his a** whooped. His arms crossed up over his chest and he wracked his brain for 3.2 seconds of the last minute before realizing he could woo her. As she had tried to woo him.

Grabbing her hips, he pulled her towards him again (whiplash much?) and growled out "Look at me." with a snap of his teeth. The back of his brain realized that there would be alot of apologizing tomorrow. But the front part didnt give a sh*t.

Fea Line
monkey son see, monkey son do

teigra
Phorcys

Mellinae swept quietly into the hall and began to look for her date. Upon seeing him over yonder, she figured he was obviously looking for her because who wouldn't? She swam over as quietly as possible and stopped to get an eyeful. Oh her memory had done him no justice. He was even more handsome than she remembered. All lean muscle and grace. Goodness. She had better get a tight grip on herself. This was her night to make an impression. Not be some simpering fool.

She took a deep breath and readied herself before swimming the the rest of the way and covering his eyes. Her tone playful, she leaned close to his ear and whispered "Guess who?" Oh Poseidon help her, his physique was even more impressive up close and it took every ounce of steel will she had not hitch her breath. She couldnt stop her cheeks from blushing tho. Much to her dismay.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:51 pm
"Mhm Harpies are delicious, and it looks like quite a few are hanging around." Hauyne said with a grin.

"agreed this place is such a drag, heard those others say it was such a great time. Not that I'd know since little miss prissy pants banned nagas from her little parties." Normally he wouldn't even bother with going but for a supposed goddess of love to ban an entire race didn't seem so loving.

He wondered what a god would taste like.

"Ah yes I do not believe we have met before, I am Hauyne. As for why i am here i heard that Venus is dead, which means this party is probably Eris' doing."

Plus without meddling gods around there was little to stop him from eating the other 'guests'.

his eyes narrowed and a chaotic grin broke out on his face. A fiery harpy had entered and announced himself. HIMSELF a male harpy how rare between that and the fire beating (and maybe eating) it was sure to win him many points with the ladies, perhaps he would even give one of the pink feathers to the lovely lady next to him.

"I'll be back, found some interesting prey"

After saying that he slithered off after the bright pink and yellow fire bird. once he was close enough he launched himself at the bird.
Antidia
Snek trying to fight your birb

SBrosB
He uh got distracted by wanting to fight a bird.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:00 pm

Hmmph, leave it to her brother to swoop in and snatch up the cute, fun-looking ones first. Oh well, had to be someone else interesting here she could entertain herself with.

Though she wasn't as skilled at it as Night Mother, her similarly-hued skin did aid her in melding with the shadows...as long as her hair behaved and didn't betray her too easily. Eclipsing Swarm kept herself out of plain sight for now, scoping out this so-called 'party' before huffing with disappointment. Was this the annual grand buffet Swarm Mother spoke of so fondly? There wasn't enough love here to sate a baby Changeling. What a waste of a trip. Something else would have to make this worth her while.

Hmm... Noting the possible entrances and exits, she moved around the main hall making mental notes on some of the new odd Pae she saw there. Some types she had never seen before. Some that seemed somewhat familiar...but with some odd bits added. Interesting. She kept a wall at her back when a quick flash of bright color in the shadows caught her attention. Nope, not her sister. This was...orange? Someone else trying not to be seen? Casing the party? Interest peeked, she weighed the risk briefly before going to investigate.

Oh, well, this was definitely something new! She followed the large snake for a short distance before her quarry paused. Hmm... A few quick calculations...she stayed out of what she assumed was striking range when she spoke up.

"Oh, you ARE interesting! What are you?"

DaemonGabrielle
Have a bug for your snek

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My, my, good boy, look how cooperative he was being.

Hmmm... Were the ribbed bits sensitive then? Judging from the way his voice pitched upward, that'd be her guess. Interesting. She ran her fingers over the top of another one to test this theory as her ear flicked in his direction, acknowledging that she was listening even tho she never looked at him. "Rosewater; pleasure to make your acquaintance. My parents are fauny and a presumed sprite. I've not met anyone further up my family's line, but I have heard my grandmother on my father's side was naiad. Where fey entered out bloodline remains a mystery at present." Her tone was even as she spoke, as if giving a report. A minor pause lingered as she moved back up to the harder outline, trailing along the outermost ridge. "Momda? Is that what the fey call their mothers?" She took a step back and rubbed her chin as she looked at the wing further, a particular point piquing her interest. "Are your wings capable of flight? How do they work?"

MiddyGlow
Just so you're aware of what Rose is doing~!

Fea Line
Rose -> Parker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Go away, go away, pleaaaaaaase lose interest and go away.

She wasn't leaving and going away.

How friggin perfect. How was he supposed to sneak out when she wasn't leaving? And how would he know who he reminded her of?! He could practically count the number of pae he'd spoken to in his life on one hand, on two fingers even: his mother and some fey he couldn't quite remember all that well. It was like his memories were groggy... perhaps it was from the drink he'd been given? He still had a nagging feeling he was forgetting something about what had happened that night at times. BUT that didn't really matter now, even if she was giving off the same drunken vibes.

By the same token, he didn't wanna talk to her, so he didn't wanna come out. Mother wasn't here to scold him for being indignant. If an ephemeral form could puff out their cheeks, that's how he'd look right now as he refused to come on out.

Fea Line
Kolgae -> Eszra

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas