Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:26 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his mother soothed his percieved offense by saying that she knew he wouldn't give the box away that she had merely needed to say it for her piece of mind. He understood her need to say such things as it was a precious item to her and giving it to both Tony and him must cost her a bit. He smiled to Tony when he felt the man touching the box and could see the curious part of Tony that wanted to explore the box and figure it out. He was considering the thought wondering if damage could be done to it when he was distracted by Hela saying that she and Jormungandr had made something. He set the box to his side to take the offered package, carefully opening it he smiled again. He carefully pulled one of the mobiles up to hold in the air and allow it to rotate. He loved that his children had put so much thought and effort into the gift. The shells must have come from somewhere deep in the sea that no one else could get to but Jormungandr and the magic that affected the shells when hit by the light obviously came from Hela. "They are wonderful, thank you so much." Loki thanked, his eyes held a bit of moisture at the things so far. Both things were wonderful gifts that would help allow his and Tony's children to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hela smiled as Loki examined the gifts, Jor leaning forward slightly to watch the god’s reaction. Seeing his smile, they both relaxed, glancing to one another. “I hope the enchantment lasts…It has been some tjme since I tried to use charms like that.” She said quietly, rubbing the back of her neck. Sensing Loki’s emotional state, Tony turned towards Loki a little more, cheek pressing against his leg, offering comfort and love across the bond. ‘Bit early to be crying Lo.’ He murmured teasingly into Loki’s mind, nothing but fondness in his tone. Jor settled back against the couch, shaking his head at Hela. “When does your magic ever fail Hela. You got all of the power from the three of us and you’ve increased your abilities even more through the years.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded to his daughter when she said that she hoped the magic lasted. "I do not feel any flaws in the enchantment." he assured his daughter after Jormungandr had. 'Blame your children they give me all these hormones.' Loki threw back though there was no heat in his tone. He understood that Tony was merely teasing and accepted the love and comfort. He throughly expected to be crying by the end of the day, especially since he didn't have the experience of having such a celebration before. "Thats true you did end up with more magic than your siblings though I think your coming siblings will have quite a bit of their own. Seeing that I haven't had my magic for a long time." Loki mused.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Kicking my a** with the magic too.” Tony sighed, closing his eyes. Even though he wasn’t as drained as Loki, there were days he felt the amount taken a bit more distinctly than others. “At this rate they better come out with enough magic to last a lifetime.” He added. Frigga just gave a knowing laugh, but didn’t speak up to offer opinion or advice. Hela nodded slightly. “Well this will be the first time both parents have had magic…it’ll certainly affect them somehow.” She said lightly. Jor gave a nod of agreement towards his sister. “They’ll be strong…at least in regards to magic. You’ll finally have someone to pass all of the secrets of magic on to.” He said casually, propping his chin in a hand.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave an apologetic smile to Tony when the genius said that the twins were kicking his a** with taking his magic as well. If he had been able he would have kept that sort of magic drain from his mate but sadly he had no control over it. "They'll start making their own when they are borne, for now they are using our magic as a start up to be able to build their own." Loki chuckled amused by Tony's words. He nodded at Hela saying that this was the first time both parents had magic which was true and it certainly seemed to affect the twins. "I was able to pass many a secret on to you all but yes I should be able to pass more on if your new siblings chose to learn them." Loki nodded. It was a nice thought to be able to pass on his knowledge to his children. He would have passed it on to whomever he deemed worthy if he had ever found a person with enough magic to handle such things. But passing it onto his children was something he had always wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at Loki’s words. He knew the kids would be fine once they were born. But it was just hard to deal with at the moment. As they talked, a notification of an arrival rang through the mansion. “Jarv?” Tony questioned, looking up. “It appears Professor Xavier and his friends are arriving via jet. I have cleared them to land ono the helipad.” He responded. Tony smiled at that, looking up to his mate. “Always rely on Charles to be prompt in his arrival.” He said lightly. “You ready?” he asked. He knew Loki liked Charles well enough and wouldn’t mind his company, but Charles would be bringing a few of his mutants with him, most of whom Loki was unfamiliar with.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm
MDaylus

The sound of the notification of arrival had Loki looking to the ceiling as Tony questioned JARVIS. He knew the AI was everywhere but he felt more comfortable looking to the ceiling because JARVIS always seemed the watchful eye, making sure everyone was safe. Hearing that it was Charles and friends arriving had Loki smiling. "It seems you'll be able to meet some of the Midgardians with powers." Loki told his children. He nodded to Tony's comment about Charles being prompt and asking if he was ready. He knew Charles was bring more of the X-men than Loki had met before but he trusted the wheelchair bound man to know whom might overwhelm Loki. Charles seemed far more intelligent than he let on about many things. "Do we need to go and greet them?" he questioned wondering if he should be getting up to go out to the Helipad or at least the elevator that would lead them down.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at the question, though he slowly pushed himself off the ground to stand. “Let the others act the host.” He said simply, stretching. “Though…” he eyed Frigga for a moment. “Perhaps it would be more polite to move to the end of the couch. For Charles at least.” He suggested. Frigga blinked at Tony before smiling. “I’ll swap seats for a while then.” She said lightly, getting up and letting Tony help Loki to shift towards the end of the couch so he was more accessible. She was just settling beside Loki again when noise from the hall announced the arrival of an elevator full of new guests there was the general chaos of the other Avengers welcoming them in, but a few minutes later Charles rounded the corner, flanked by Beast and an elegant white haired woman. Trailing behind them were a rather grumpy looking man and a younger blue skinned man, long tail snaking behind him. “Charles!” Tony greeted, moving over to shake his hand before greeting Hank in a similar manner, slapping the larger man's shoulder in a friendly manner. “Tony…..Loki….” Charles greeted, shaking the genius’ hand before reaching out a hand to Loki once he was close enough. “Thank you for inviting us. It’s an honor.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:26 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony shook his head and said that the others should be acting as the host. He had mostly seen that from Natasha so far and Steve too but that was normally how Steve acted. He blinked though as Tony stood and suggested that he move to the end of the couch until it hit him about Charles. "Charles is in a wheelchair and can not move from it." Loki explained to those who didn't know. When his mother agreed to move for the time being he smiled gratefully at her and allowed Tony to help him shift to the end of the couch when she had moved. Having just settled when he heard the noise near the elevator he assumed that Charles and those with him had officially arrived. He could hear the greetings of the group and the Avengers that were present and smiled again. It was good to know that his party was cause for friends to gather again. When Chalres and his group finally emerged from around the corner Loki looked over the group only recognizing Hank and Charles. He was sure seeing the grumpy looking man that his son would be all over him in no time, the other blue man with the tail was intriguing to Loki. The white haired woman was interesting but not as interesting as the other ones. Tony's greeting of Charles had Loki stopping his analysis of the others and smiling to the man coming towards him. "Hello Charles, Hank, thank you for coming were glad you could make it." Loki greeted Charles shaking the offered hand. He was genuinely glad to see the two men he knew and was quite willing to meet the others. "Who is it that you have brought with you this time?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles smiled warmly at Loki’s greeting, Carefully maneuvering himself out of the way so Hank could come shake Loki’s hand. Settling himself beside the arm of the couch, Charles folded his hands in his lap as he looked to the others with him. “Yes, I don’t believe you’ve really had the opportunity…” he said as the woman stepped forward to introduce herself. “Ororo Munroe, but you can call me Storm.” She said lightly, smiling at Loki. “Storm is one of my first students. She teaches at the academy now…and helps run it. I hope to convince her to take over the place one day.” Charles explained, a playful smile on his lips as Storm rolled her eyes. “You’ll be running the school for a long time yet Professor.” She said simply, moving aside for the others. “That’s Wolverine, Logan.” Charles said, gesturing to the man Tony was currently talking to, though the mutant was keeping his arms crossed defensively and Tony had the glint in his eye of someone working up to annoying another. “He’s one of the XMen and he helps keep the school safe….and helps with some of our more difficult students.” Finally, the last man inched closer, bowing his head towards Loki with a shy smile. “Kurt Wagner.” Charles offered. Closer now, the marking on his skin became more apparent and more and more piece of his appearance showed how unhuman he looked. “They also call me Nightcrawler.” He offered in a quiet, accented voice. “Thank you for having me…It’s not often we get invited out for something that isn’t the end of the world.” He joked lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook Hank's hand smiling at the man in greeting glad to see the large blue man again. He looked back to Charles when the man said he hadn't had the opportunity to meet those whom he had brought with him before. "Storm, nice to meet you." Loki replied a bit curious by the name she gave him but he turned to Charles again when he explained Storm to him. "Oh I am sure you will convince her one day but I agree with her that you have a long time yet for running the school." Loki chukcled at Storm counter to Charles. "Wolverine, I heard about him before. I am sure my son will drift to him in no time, he seems to with those that aren't always the most friendly with a lot of people." Loki said looking to the man and his mate and seeing how Tony was readying to annoy the man. "More difficult students?" Loki questioned at those words. He wondered what Charles considered to be a difficult student. Looking to the last of the group Charles had brought with him Loki smiled warmly at the shy smile offered to him as he looked over the man's blue skin seeing the markings and the unhuman traits Kurt possesed. He wondered briefly if the boy had Jotun heritage but knew that might have to be a topic for much later. "Nightcrawler? Do all of your students have other names Charles?" Loki questioned. So far it seemed so with those the he had met, The Beast, Storm, Wolverine and Nightcrawler. He had heard of some others too but hadn't met them. "I'm happy to have you here, thank you for coming. As for the end of the world I can't say that won't happen again in the future. There always seems to be trouble about, still it is nice that we are all able to relax for a time." Loki chuckled. "Where are you from Kurt, your accent is not of New York."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Storm gave Loki a little wink at his agreement with her statement about Charles. The question about difficult students had Charles nodding. “Students who may be more destructive than others, voluntarily or not, or those that may be more aggressive. Logan’s mutation allows for impressive strength and the ability to heal quickly from even deadly wounds. If there is a danger that needs to be dealt with, he is able to handle it with less fear than the rest of us.” He explained. It was rarely the fault of the child, but some still needed someone who could walk up to them without fear. The question about names had the professor chuckling. “Most have names yes. At first it was something of a necessity when we were trying to stay hidden. Then it became a part of accepting their powers. Picking a name allows some ownership in what they can do.” He explained. Kurt grinned as Loki chuckled, relaxing slowly, tail moving behind him. “I grew up in Germany.” He replied quickly. “Though I travelled through much of Europe when I was young as well. I only came to Professor Xavier’s academy as a young man.” He continued. He paused then, eyes widening. “Oh! The gifts!” he said, blinking at the others before he disappeared with a loud crack and puff of blue smoke.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to Storm when she winked at him glad that he seemed to be getting off on the right foot with her. Listening to Charles explain about Logan and how the man was crucial in handling the more dangerous students Loki nodded. He was impressed with the man's abilities that Charles listed out, it made sense that his demeanor allowed him to approach children without fear. "I can see why Tony would like him so much, more than just annoying him." Loki stated looking to Logan once more taking more stock of the man. He was willing to bet now that the grumpy exterior towards children was merely a facade and was sure his son would become friends with the grumpy looking man. When Charles continued to explain the names his group used he nodded. "Oh Charles, I forgot to introduce you. This is my mother, there is my eldest son Sleepnir, Fenrir's brother Jormungandr and his sister Hela." Loki introduced.

"Germany, I think Tony said I was there at one point. I may have been further in the past when it was not yet called Germany. I have been within Europe however a very fine place." Loki stated. At the boy's statement about the gifts Loki had been about to tell him there was no need but then he was gone in a crack and a puff of smoke startling the god. "uh, what?" Loki questioned. It looked like an over exagerated or newer use of teleportation magic but Charles had said that none of his group had magic. He looked to his mother wondering if she had the same thought.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles chuckled at the mention of Tony liking Logan. Tony just had a way with most people. The introductions had Charles leaning forward slightly, smiling at the others. “It’s a pleasure.” He said warmly. “Likewise.” Frigga greeted, bowing her head slightly towards him. “Loki has told me about you.” Charles grinned. “Good things I hope.” Frigga nodded with a small laugh. “Only good things.” Jor and Hela just nodded politely at the man, whispering quietly to one another as the observed the newcomers. When Loki turned to Frigga, she could only shake her head, watching the smoke dissipate. She’d never seen such a thing before. Charles let them sit in their confusion for a moment. “That is Kurt’s mutation, beyond the physical.” He offered finally. “He is able to teleport to places he can see or has seen before. I imagine he’s gone to the jet to retrieve the box we left there.” He said calmly. “I apologize if his ability is a little startling…he’s unable to control the manner of his teleportation, unfortunately.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:08 am
MDaylus

A broad smile took over Loki's face as Charles and his mother interacted. It was much the way he had thought they would and was pretty sure that if the two were left alone to talk would be just fine. His children acted much the same as he thought they would too but then Midgard was all together different for them despite Jormungandr having lived on it for a long time. None of them knew much about humans and had certainly never seen them in such a way that was displayed among Charles' group. He was looking back to Charles as the man finally decided to explain Kurt's abilities. "A bit startling yes but nothing to apologise for Charles. His abilities are interesting and makes me wish to research a theory I have but no more than that." Loki stated shaking his head with a reassuring smile. He found the powers that the xmen had interesting indeed and wondered if it stemed from the seemingly forgotten magic of Midgard.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games