Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The loud crack when Kurt disappeared had drawn Tony’s attention and the genius slowly circled around Charles, giving the man’s shoulder a pat before he leaned on the back of the couch behind Loki. Bending over, he wrapped an arm around Loki’s shoulders and kissed his temple softly. Charles just smiled at Loki’s words, glancing at Tony. “You’ll have to enlighten me on this theory one day.” He said casually. A moment later Kurt reappeared a few feet from where he’d been standing with another crack and puff of smoke, a decently sized gift box in his arms. Hank grinned as Kurt came closer to hand over the gift. “It is a little less personal than we had originally intended, but some of the students heard that we were going to a baby shower for another hero, and then they found out it was for you and Tony and they got rather excited.” He explained slowly. Inside the box was a collection of newborn onesies and bibs, most referring to the Avengers or Iron Man, though a good handful were just meant to be cute or funny. Packaged with everything else were nearly two dozen cards and letters from various students. Some had the hasty scribbles of children, others were clearly from older students, addressing Loki and Tony both.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:26 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up as he sensed Tony draw near to him again and smiled at the kiss to his temple. He placed his hand over the arm wrapped around him and squeezed gently in reassurance that he was alright. "I'd rather hope you might help me study my theory. I am beginning to thing there might be a correlation between the powers of your students and Midgard's missing magic." Loki responded to Charles. He didn't know how he was go about studying his theory if Charles turned him down but he hoped the man did not. Starting a bit when Kurt reappeared he blinked in surprise at the size of the box offered to him. Taking it and setting it in his lap to open he looked to Hank as the man explained that the gift had evolved from something personal to much more as the students of Charles' school had discovered their plans for the day. "I am not a hero and why would they care. They do not know me or if they do know of me I can not imagine they know much other than the old tales Midgard has of me which are not great." Loki remarked. He wasn't trying to be unkind or hurt any ones feelings with his words but he merely didn't understand why the students of Charles' school would be so excited over him having a baby shower. He considered for a moment that they had done it because the children coming were Tony's as well but then he didn't know how often or if at all Tony had visited Charles' school. Still he opened the gift and was awed at the onesies and bibs he found there. Smiling brightly at the ones connected to the Avengers and Tony, he laughed and smiled more at the cute and funny ones, he loved each one already and was already planning to make sure the twins wore each one at least once between them. He was sure he would need pictures of them in them as well so Charles could tell and show the students that the gift had been appreciated. His eyes had already been a bit misty before he found the cards and letters and he had to blink back tears as he pulled different ones out the box that seemed to be from younger children. "I promise to read all of these but please tell them thank you. This is... these are all wonderful, thank you." Loki choked out smiling as he picked up a few more letters. He felt far more comfortable and at ease sending Fenrir to Charles' school now, not that he had had much doubts about it before. "I'd like to meet everyone that helped with this to thank them. If that would be alright." Loki said as he replaced the few letters he had pulled out.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles blinked up at Loki’s idea, frowning ever so slightly. It was a thought that couldn’t be disproven without study, but some part of him doubted the likelihood. He didn’t get much of an opportunity to respond however, as Kurt reappeared. Loki’s question had Hank chuckling. “I think the young ones were just excited about the idea of babies. Some were happy Tony was having a kid, he’s a celebrity, even for them. Others….well lets just say that the two of you, and Captain Rogers and Sergeant Barnes have set important examples for them. They appreciate how much all of you have gone through and continue to go through to be together.” He explained. Tony listened, arm tightening around Loki ever so slightly, not moving away. Turning his attention to the box as Loki sorted through it a bit, he let out a huff of a laugh as he Loki lifted out an Iron Man bib, taking it from the god to look at a little closer. Hearing the emotion in Loki’s voice, he wrapped his arm around Loki again, nuzzling his neck gently. He didn’t do anything to stop Loki from crying, knowing it wasn’t a bad thing. Charles smiled warmly as he watched the god. “I’ll tell them, I’m sure they’ll all be asking after the gift as soon as we return to the school anyway.” He said lightly. The request to meet them had Charles nodding. “Of course. You are free to come visit us at any time, many of the students would love to meet you.” He added.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the young ones being excited about the idea of babies and the others who had been excited about it being Tony's child. He blinked when Hank told him that he and Tony along with Steve and Bucky set an example for them. It took him a moment to understand what the big man meant but when he did he smiled fondly. "If they ever want any advice they are welcome to ask." Loki offered, he knew almost more than the others the persecution the students could or had faced. He also knew how hard it was to find someone older who understood and they could question. Loki smiled to Tony as the man took the iron man bib to examine it. At the nuzzling to his neck he squeezed Tony's arm again assuring the man he was alright and merely facing more emotions because of the hormones. "We still have to schedule a tour of your school anyway. When do you have time?" Loki questioned both to Charles and his mate. He knew Tony had still been working on something not as much as the thing the week before. He didn't want to visit the school without Tony knowing that their children would go one day as well. He also didn't want to interupt Charles' schedule or disrupt classes if there was something important going on. It was the first time that he had offered to go outside of the mansion not even giving thought to his Jotun form.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m sure some of them would love to get some advice or encouragement from you.” Hank said lightly. Kurt nodded quickly in agreement, crossing his arms loosely. “You should hear how they talk about you. It’s like a fairy tale. The human inventor and the god prince, finding each other across time and space, fighting off any who would try to separate them.” He said with a grin. “It’s very romantic.” When the topic shifted towards visiting the school, Charles tilted his head. “Any time in the next two weeks or so should be more than available. I don’t believe any tests are scheduled, and there aren’t any field trips planned.” He offered. Tony listened and nodded. “We can go whenever you feel up to it Lo.” He said gently. He was pleased that Loki seemed to be up to the idea of going out, but he also didn’t want to push the god either. Especially not with things like this party going on, where he knew Loki would probably end up feeling drained.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when both Hank and Kurt agreed that the students would like advice or encouragement from him. "A fairytale?" Loki questioned before chuckling. It seemed so ridiculous and yet true. "I guess it is. Our own little fairytale." Loki teased at Tony. He liked thinking about their story as a fairytale because fairytales or at least the romantic ones generally had happy endings. Some didn't of course but Loki was carefully ignoring those for the time. "Perhaps within the next few days. That way we have time to rest after today." Loki suggested when both men gave an answer to his question. He knew that he would probably be either mentally or physically exhausted but he guessed it would be both after the party. A day or two to rest and deal with children surrounding him was probably more than needed unless he wanted to add more stress which he certainly didn't.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at the teasing, though he smiled all the same. He’d never thought to compare himself to a fairytale. The idea itself seemed rather silly. He didn’t say anything though, eyes refocused on the bib in his hand, toying with it and seeming relatively distracted by some thought or other, even has he stayed close to Loki. Charles looked to the ceiling as he thought over the suggestion, fingers lacing in front of him. “The end of the week may work. That should give you three days or so to rest and prepare. Not to mention get Fenrir prepared if you intend to bring him along. Of course, you’re free to visit on the weekend as well, but there won’t be any classes taking place.” He offered, looking back to Loki to see how the god reacted to the suggestion. “If you arrive after lunch on Friday, you can watch a few classes and Fenrir can play a little sports with the others afterword. I believe the game of the week is soccer.”

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's snort at the teasing he had given him. He could sense the distraction of Tony with the bib soon after but didn't pull the genius from it. He would leave the man to his thoughts for the time being, he did wonder if the man was imagining the twins with the bib though. Looking back to Charles as the man suggested a time he nodded. "I did intend to bring him along it would be good for him to get a look at a school environment as well as meet others at least closer to his own age." Loki responded. Loki hoped to meet some of the other teachers as well at least the ones that would be directly involved with his son at first. "I think Friday afternoon would work wonderfully. It will give us plenty of time to organize here, prepare Fenrir and not throughly distract your students." Loki agreed readily happy to have a working plan.

"Tony! Nat says that Reed and his group are here!" Clint yelled from the hall. There was a small yelp from the archer after that that relayed that perhaps Natasha was standing next to him and had meant for the man to go to Tony instead of yelling across the house.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles smiled. “Then we’ll expect you after lunch. I’ll have some of the instructors prepared in case you want to stop in.” Storm leaned forward at that. “I’ll be teaching an Astronomy class around then….and I believe there will be an English and Botany class well.” She offered, looking to Loki. “I imagine those classes would all be at a level Fenrir would understand if he would like to sit in and see what going to school is like. Botany and Astronomy may be a little advanced, but seeing as he’s your son and he’s been tutored by Tony, I think he’ll manage.” The mention of his name brought Tony’s attention from the bib and he stood behind Loki, arm moving so just his hand rested on Loki’s shoulder. A moment later when Clint called out to him, he blinked and let out a heavy sigh. “Oh joy.” He said dryly, though there was no real venom in his voice. “I’m going to go meet them at the door Lo.” He said, squeezing Loki’s shoulder before heading out of the room to go meet the new arrivals. As he left, the other X-Men also wandered off, realizing Loki would be greeting more people soon enough. Only Charles remained beside Loki, content that he would be well enough out of the way for the moment.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Charles said that they would expect them after lunch. "I would like to see some of the classes yes." Loki stated before looking to Storm as she said what classes would be running at that time. The astronomy sounded interesting because he didn't know what Midgardians had to say about the stars anymore and it would be interesting to know if they had acciedentally found Asgard or one of the other realms and didn't know. The English and Botany classes also intrigued him. "Yes I think he would manage, I think perhaps the astronomy class but we will have to see." Loki remarked. Looking to the hall when Clint yelled to Tony he shook his head but smiled before looking to his mate. Tony reacted much like Loki thought he would about the arrival of Reed and the rest of the fantastic four. "Alright be nice remember they were invited." Lokinteased Tony knowing full well there would be no problem and that Tony and Reed would merely tease each other. As Tony left he noticed the other X-men wander off and he hoped he would have more chanve to talk to them. He understood though that the more poeple arrived the more his attention would be split by so many people. He looked to Charles when he was the last one remaining beside him. "Is Kurt the one you were suggesting that could help transport Fenrir to school should we need it?" he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just waved his hand slightly as Loki teased him. He would be nice as long as Reed was nice. When Loki asked about Kurt, Charles nodded slightly. “He was. Of course we have plenty of people who could drive or fly him back and forth as needed as well.” He confirmed. “Though I imagine you’d prefer to be the one to bring him back and forth once you are able.” He added. Eyes drifting to Loki’s stomach, he smiled slightly, fingers drifting up to rub his temple slightly. “Hopefully the academy proves to be some place you’ll want your children at. I have tried to make it as safe and as welcoming a place as I can.” As they talked, Ben Grimm and Johnny Storm rounded the corner. The larger man was pulling something behind his back, but he was making sure to keep his rocky frame in between what he had and Loki. “Dude! You really are pregnant! I almost thought this was all a joke.” Johnny said brightly as he came over, examining Loki curiously. “Seriously? Johnny don’t be rude.” Ben grumbled, sounding exasperated.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:45 pm
MDaylus

"Your right that I would like to be able to bring Fenrir back and forth but I realize that I may not be able to depending on when he starts school and when the twins are borne. If such if the case I think Kurt would be wonderful to get Fenrir to and from school if he is willing." Loki responded to Charles. Kurt while Loki hadn't talked to him long had made a good impression on the god and he believed the man would be a good friend or mentor for him son. Loki noticed Charles' eyes drift to his stomach during their conversation. "I am sure your school is wonderful Charles. You care too much for children for it to be anything less than that. Did you want to physically feel them, they're quite active today." Loki offered to the man. He figured that Charles' could probably feel his children mentally but he doubted the man had had many opportunties or offers to feel a child kick in someones stomach. Looking to Johnny as made his presence known Loki rolled his eyes at the man before his eyes looked to Ben Grimm. He hadn't formally met the rocky man but knew who he was, Johnny he had come across at the Halloween party and their meeting hadn't been entirely pleasant then. "No flame tricks today Johnny or JARVIS will douse you with the fire extinguisher." Loki warned. He wasn't sure if JARVIS would but he knew that have Johnny's flames so close to him with little to no magic wouldn't be good. "It is alright I expected him to comment on my state of being, i'm more surprised he didn't comment on my whole state rather than the reason he had been invited." Loki assured Ben more curious of the man now that he could tell the man was carrying something and yet keeping it from Loki's view. "If you need help with whatever it is you have you might have JARVIS ask for Steve or Thor, perhaps even Hank to give you a hand." Loki suggested though he realized now that he didn't know where his brother had disappeared to. Probably somewhere with Jane if he had to guess though.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles couldn’t help but smile when Loki seemed to be alright with the idea of Kurt helping to get Fenrir back and forth. It was always nice to see his students making good impressions. Knowing how slow Loki was to trust others just made the acceptance of the idea all the better. The offer to feel the babies kicking made the professor blink however, shaking his head slightly. “You’ll be dealing with more than enough invasion of personal space today, I wouldn’t want to add to it.” He said lightly, attention turning towards the newcomers. Johnny just smirked at Loki’s warning. “Yeah, yeah, Susan already gave me the warnings. Don’t flame on around the ice man.” He said, waving his hand slightly. “And you thought I’d mention the blue thing you’ve got going? I like with big, orange, and ugly over here I’m desensitized.” He added with a grin as Ben grumbled at him. Forcing his attention back to the god, Ben shook his head. “It’s not heavy.” He said, stepping aside to reveal that he’d been pulling stroller behind him. It was designed to hold two car seats, but closer inspection showed the Fantastic Four symbol etched into each car seat. “Reed got this specially made. These car seats are pretty much indestructible, crush proof, flame proof, they float in water and won’t flip. And they’re about the same weight as a standard car seat.” He shrugged as Johnny stepped forward, tugging the cover of one of the seats down and locking it into place. “And you do this and you have a baby safety capsule, just in case.” He grinned, knocking a knuckle against the cover. “We thought you and Tony might like a little extra protection.”

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to Charles when the man declined his offer to feel the babies. He understood the man's reasoning of course but didn't think Charles' would be invading his space if he had offered. Still he let it go. "Perhaps at a later date then if you wish." he stated keeping the offer out there if Charles wanted. Loki was glad to hear that Susan had already warned her younger brother about flaming around him. "The last time I saw you I was was of the same skin tone and without horns so yes I expected a little more commenting from you." Loki stated unimpressed with Johnny's explanation to being desensitized. He looked to Ben as the man grumbled over Johnny's insults, he empathized with the annoyance but also wondered if it bothered the man. He didn't have much more time to ponder such a thing as Ben revealed what he was carrying. Loki was mildly confused by the thing at first trying to remember its purpose and name. Asgard didn't have such things but he recalled seeing one at Natasha's baby shower and it had been something Tony and others said they would need. Finally the name came to him, a stroller and it looked like car seats as well somehow manipulated to be part of the stroller and yet seperate. Loki moved to stand bid a pardon from Charles as he stepped past the man to inspect the stroller closer as Ben and Johnny explained the thing. He smiled upon seeing the Fantastic Four symbol etched into the car seats and wondered if it had been done to annoy Tony. Hearing how the car seats were nearly indestructible and made to protect the children in them from so much had Loki smiling brightly. "Thank you, this is wonderful. We will probably need the extra protection for them considering what everyone around here does." Loki chuckled he was truly touched by the thought that had gone into the protection for their children. "I'll assume both you and Johnny helped test what Reed was doing with them considering they are both flame and crush proof." Loki smiled. "Also it is nice to finally meet you and thank you for coming." Loki continued holding out a hand to the stone man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki came closer to inspect the stroller, Johnny bounced forward to show the god how to detach the car seat from the frame and then reattach it as ben crossed his arms. The question about testing it had both men chuckling. “Maybe a little. Though he would’ve tested it for things like that even without us. He was making lists of what most likely concerns would be for hours. Which is a long time for Reed.” Johnny said casually, leaning on the stroller. Blinking at Loki when he held out a hand, Ben smiled and gingerly took Loki’s hand between a few fingers, giving the god’s hand a shake. “Same here.” He said lightly. “And it really isn’t any problem. Any chance to get out of the tower is a welcome one. Plus Tony usually throws good parties…Even if this one is going to be lacking the booze and dancing.” He joked. The topic sparked Johnny’s attention and he leaned forward towards the conversation. “Loki, dude, you have got to get Tony to throw another Halloween party this year. Get a babysitter for the kids and party.” He said eagerly, Ben nodding in agreement. “Since he didn’t throw a New Years party this year, he really should throw a Halloween one.” The larger man grinned. As they spoke, Tony, Reed, and Susan rounded the corner, though Tony and Reed stopped just inside the door, locked deep into conversation. The light in their eyes proved that they were talking science, and for once not ending up in an argument. Susan seemed to only be half listening, but the moment she saw Loki, she smiled and made her way over, a gift bag in her hand. “Loki.” She greeted brightly. “I hope you and the little ones are doing well.” She added, giving Loki’s hand a warm shake and shoulder Johnny out of the way to stand near the god.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games