Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Johnny showed him to detach and reattach the carseats to the strollers. He smiled to Ben and Johnny as the man said that they would have been tested without them. He completely believed that Reed had had a list of concerns he worked on for hours. The man was a little too much like Tony in respect to his inventions or projects to expect anything else. He smiled once more as Ben shook his hand and agreed that it was good to finally meet him. He chuckled at Ben claiming that Tony usually threw a good party. "I am sure if you ask nicely he might share some alcohol. Just because Natasha and I cannot drink does not mean others cannot." Loki offered. He looked to Johnny as the man joined into the conversation and proclaimed that Tony needed to throw another Halloween party this year. He smiled at the thought and nodded though not fully agreeing to anything. The twins would only be a few months old by the time Halloween came around so Loki knew they would have to see how they felt. He was sure that a Halloween party could be thrown, he might just have to make sure the room the twins were in was throughly locked off from guests and completely sound proof. The smile faded from his face though after those thoughts when Johnny said that Tony hadn't thrown a New Years party. Loki knew he had been the cause of that immediately, his disappearance; at that time Tony had probably either been looking for him still or throughly depressed. Loki vaguely remembered still moving from town to town at that time. Loki ran his fingers over the stroller as he thought about his disappearance again, the stroller being his only grounding point so much that he didn't see Tony, Reed and Susan enter. He was startled from the thoughts by Susan calling his name. Looking to her he replaced his smile already knowing who she was offering his hand to her. "We are doing quite well I believe but Bruce or my mother would be the experts there." Loki chuckled. "Thank you for coming, I see Reed and Tony are once more in a debate." Loki stated finally noticing his mate and friend.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Susan shook Loki’s hand warmly, glancing over her shoulder at the men in question. “Not debating. Not yet at least. Tony actually had a question about theoretical physics. Seems your lover isn’t as all knowing with science as he likes to let on at times.” She teased. As they spoke, she shifted the gift bag in her hands and pressed it into Loki’s arms. “Now I know this is supposed to be all about the babies, but I thought you could use a few gifts of your own.” She said with a smirk. "That bag is to pamper yourself after they come. Lotion, bath oil, scent diffuser. Make Tony spoil you for an evening after you put the little ones down.” She said lightly. Ben rolled his eyes at the gift. “So that’s what you shoved in that bag.” Susan shook her head. “Just because you don’t feel like taking care of yourself doesn’t mean other people shouldn’t.” she said dryly before turning to Loki. “If you’re ever in California and need some time away, call me, we can go to a spa. You’ll deserve it after all of this.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at the knowledge that Tony had gone to Reed with a question. He wondered briefly if it had anything to do with the project Tony had been working on. "Perhaps not everything but he certainly knows how to find the knowledge." Loki remarked with a smile to Susan. He looked down as she pressed the gift bag into his arms. He looked back up to her as she explained herself before he had time to ask about the gift when he had thought that the stroller was from the group of them. He blinked when she stated the gift was for him and not the babies but smiled as she explained what was in the bag and chuckled at the thought of making Tony spoil him. "He does that well already I assure you. Thank you though this will be wonderful." Loki assured as he dug through the bag to look at each item. He ignored Susan and Ben as the bickered figuring it was normal. "I would much like that but once my magic is back I won't even need to be in California to plan a spa day." Loki informed her with a warm smile. He didn't quite know what she meant by him deserving it after all of this but didn't ask. "Would you care to meet my mother and other children as well as Charles Xavier." Loki offered to her with a gesture towards those still on the couch. "Or something to drink, I know there is lemonade." he continued.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Susan smiled at Loki, placing a hand on his arm. “Oh you don’t have to play host to us Loki. There are plenty of others for that. Not to mention there are benefits to having a husband AND a little brother around. I can make them get me anything, isn’t that right?” she asked, giving Johnny’s arm a quick pinch, the man yelping and shuffling away. Ben laughed at the man, shaking his head. “I’m going to go find a pitcher of that lemonade. I’ll bring you all some.” He said, shuffling off, making sure to roll the stroller out of the way as he went. Susan smiled at Ben before turning her attention to Loki. “But I would love to meet your mother and children Loki. I admit I’ve been rather curious about all of them.” Before they could get even a few steps back towards the couch, a squeal of laughter broke through over the conversations going on, making Susan jump and many of the others turn. A black ball of fur streaked through the room, a slightly breathless Sleipnir pausing in the door after him. Fenrir darted around and between legs, but he didn’t get out of the room, Tony managing to bend over and snatch him up off of the floor as he tried to pass him. Turning his back on the rest of the room, Tony leaned his head down towards Fenrir, beginning to speak to the boy in a low tone, the pup instantly stilling in the genius’ arms and turning his attention towards Tony as Reed tried to hide a grin behind a hand. Susan blinked at the sight before laughing. “Well….look at that. A miracle. Tony Stark acting like a father already. What did you do to train him?” she joked, shaking her head.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki opened his mouth to protest when Susan said that he didn't have to pay host to them but smiled when she continued. Saying that having a husband and little brother around to get her things as she pinched Johnny's arm had Loki chuckling as the man yelped and shuffled away. He watched as Ben moved to get a pitcher of lemonade and bring Susan some as well. "I think Natasha has a place for gifts." he called to Ben when he noticed that the man was rolling the stroller away. Turning back to Susan as she agreed to meet his mother and children, that and the fact that she had been curious about them he nodded. "Curious in what respect?" Loki questioned as he turned to lead the way back to the couch. The squeal of laughter that cut through the air had Loki turning towards the noise. Seeing his son streak through the room followed by his oldest had Loki smiling brightly as Tony scooped up the child. He watched his mate handle his youngest with more smiles as the genius calmed the boy. Susan's laughter had Loki turning back to her, but her question had Loki fumbling for an answer. "I didn't train him, he didn't need any training. He always had it within him he just needed the opportunity to discover it himself." Loki explained clinging to Susan's last question as he moved back towards the couch. "This is my mother, Frigga queen of Asgard. Fenrir's direct siblings Jormungandr and his sister Hela and over there is my oldest Sleepnir." Loki introduced his family.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Susan grinned at Loki. “Well I’ve never met a queen before, let alone a goddess queen. And you’re related to two of them.” She said brightly. Smiling at the Asgardians as they were introduced, she stepped forward to offer a hand to Frigga. “Hello! I’m Susan Storm.” She said lightly. Frigga turned from Charles, whom she’d been speaking with to look at Susan’s, seemingly amused before she carefully took it and gave it a small shake. “A pleasure.” She said lightly. “Oh no, the pleasure is mine! It’s an honor to meet you. And I have to compliment you. You’ve managed to raise two great sons. Earth is better with them around.” she responded. As she spoke Tony slowly made his way over to them Reid and Sleipnir following him. Reid quickly moved to stand beside his wife as Tony came up to Loki, bouncing Fenrir in his arms. “Saw you looking at the stroller.” He said lightly. “I know you’ve never had one, but if we ever want to head out of the mansion with the twins, it’ll be a lifesaver.” He continued. Fenrir squirmed slightly in his arms, but Tony didn’t put him down, just kept holding him until Fenrir settled again, pouting ever so slightly. “And Johnny hasn’t gone torch mode yet…so we’re off to a good start.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Susan when she said she had never met a goddess queen and that Loki was related to two. He watched as Susan greeted his mother and smiled seeing that his mother had been talking to Charles. Hearing Susan compliment his mother on both him and Thor had Loki blinking in confusion. Thor had done much for Midgard but he had really caused nothing but destruction even if it hadn't really been his choice. He didn't see how he made Midgard better and yet she wasn't the only one to have said such a thing and it confused him greatly. Loki was distracted from his confusion when he sensed his son and mate approaching. "It is a very appreciated gift, they tested it to withstand alot of things. Did you notice that their own symbols was carved into the carseats?" Loki questioned his mate waiting for some reaction. Looking to the squirming pup in his arm, Loki reached up and pet the pup. "Apparentally I am not the only one to threaten him, Susan got to him before I did so I don't think he will be flaming up anywhere near me." Loki responded. It was a relief for him to know that he wouldn't have to deal with the threat with fire but he also wasn't sure how his brothers would take such a thing either.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes twitched slightly at the mention of the symbol, but nodded. “Yeah, I saw it.” He said, bouncing Fenrir slightly after Loki pet him. After a moment, he finally looked down to Fenrir. “No running through the party.” He reminded firmly before finally handing to pup to Sleipnir, who wandered off with his brother again, clearly taking on the burden of babysitter for the day, though neither seemed to have any complaints about the situation. “Yeah….I think Susan may be the only thing he’s scared of.” He smirked. Now that his arms were free, he stepped closer to Loki, wrapping his arms around the god and leaning up to ask for a kiss. For the moment he let happiness radiate across the bond, completely content with everything for the moment. Tony really was a social creature at heart. Being around people he liked who at least accepted him, even if they didn’t understand him put him at ease. And Loki seemed happy and content with the situation, just putting him more at ease. “We’ll have to get something extra nice for Natasha for getting all of this together.” He mumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled at Tony twitching about the symbol of the Fantastic Four being carved into the baby seats. He would have to speak with Reed later to find out if the man had done that just to annoy Tony. If that was the case he would have far more respect for the man for embracing chaos. He looked back to his son and mate as Tony was firm in reminding Fenrir not to run through the mansion at the moment with the party going on. "Thank you my son." Loki thanked Sleepnir as the man took his younger brother. He knew his eldest probably was quite happy to watch Fenrir but he still felt the need to express his thanks. "It is good that Susan can reign him in, I could not handle his fire so close right now." Loki stated. It was definately a relief not to have to deal with the fire, leaning into Tony as the man wrapped his arms around him and returned the kiss. Smiling at the happiness radiating across the bond it brought his mood up and caused him to foget the discomfort that Susan had brought about accidentally with her questions. "Most definately, she needs to get something for all this work. It is a wonderful party and she put it together with so little time. And for keeping the guest list down despite the fact that I know she wanted to invite more people." Loki agreed. Natasha had done so much and all of it was wonderful it seemed. There was a commotion once more at the front door, glancing that way he caught the sight of red hair. "I think Pepper, Rhodey and Happy are here." Loki remarked but didn't move away from Tony knowing the others in the mansion were greeting them and that those three in particular were at home in the mansion considering how often they were there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned up at Loki when he agreed with him about Natasha. “We’ll have to put our heads together later. I’m sure we can come up with something between the two of us.” He said brightly. It was hard at times to figure out what would make Natasha happy, but they’d work on it. When the god looked away and announced the arrival of Tony’s closest friends, the genius instantly perked up. Turning his attention towards the commotion, he didn’t move from Loki, not at first. The god didn’t seem interested in letting go of him, so he wouldn’t make him, even as his attention focused on the newcomers. For as much as he liked the others invited, he loved his oldest friends the most. When they finally broke free of the other Avengers, he pulled away and bounced over to them, greeting them with a brilliant smile and a hug. Kissing Pepper on the cheek, he kept his arms thrown around both Pepper and Rhodey as they moved towards Loki, Happy following close behind with a few boxes in his arms. “Loki.” Pepper greeted when close enough, holding out a hand to the god.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:17 pm
MDaylus

"Oh I am sure we can come up with something between us." Loki agreed smiling at his mate and giving a kiss to his cheek. He was sure they could come up with something especially if it was something for her after the babies were borne, something to give her some time to relax away from the baby. He was sure that would mean he would be watching another baby for the day but he would be so used to it by then, especially with the twins. It wouldn't be that much harder to take on another infant after all he had done it before when he had had Fenrir and his siblings. He vaguely wondered where the red head was when he viewed down the hall and didn't see her with the newcomers but he was sure she was off doing something related to the party. As long as she didn't overwork herself he was sure Bruce was going to let her move around and work out some of her excess energy that she had stored with being house locked with the baby. When Tony didn't pull away with the announcement of his friends arriving Loki smiled having been sure that the genius would have gone to see them immediately. It was nice to see that he was more important than Pepper and the others even if he knew it, it was still nice to see. When Tony finally did pull away he let him go smiling after his mate as he greeted Pepper and the others. He didn't even feel a pang of jealousy when Tony kissed Pepper's cheek which he might of had the man left him as soon as they had arrived. When they approached he smiled at them but that turned to a confused then hurt look as Pepper merely held a hand out to him. "Are you still mad at me?" he asked her. He understood if she was and understood that she would have come to merely support Tony. He wondered if Rhodey too was mad at him this being the first time he had encountered the man since his return.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wasn’t aware of any issues until he saw the hurt look cross Loki’s face. Blinking, he looked between his mate and Pepper, a little confused, Rhodey mirroring his gaze. Pepper just sighed at the question, clasping her hands in front of herself again and shaking her head. “I’m not mad at you Loki…..but I do think we’re overdue for a long conversation in the near future.” She said calmly. “Pepper-“ Tony started, but Pepper sent him a look and Rhodey cleared his throat, knowing that if Tony kept talking an argument might start. Tony looked between his friends, frowning. “Seriously? Not even here for five minutes and you’re already ganging up on me.” He complained, though his words lacked any heat. Pepper just rolled her eyes at Tony and looked to Loki again. “Conversation aside, I am happy for both of you, and I’m here to support you both. The idea that there will actually be Starks to carry on the legacy is honestly amazing.” She said warmly. Rhodey laughed. “Amazing may be an understatement. Damn miracle more like it.” Tony sniffed and looked at the man. “You’re one to talk. Don’t see any mini Rhodes running around.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki wasn't sure what to make of Pepper telling him that she wasn't mad at him but yet she had greeted him as if they didn't know each other. Still he nodded solemnly to her saying that they were overdue for a long conversation. "You know where to find me, not like I can leave the mansion much anyway." he said softly as Tony started. A small upturn of Loki's lips was all he gave when Tony complained about his friends ganging up on him after Pepper had given Tony a look and Rhodey had cleared his throat to stop the genius from starting an arguement. Pepper's further assurance that she was here for both Tony and himself and was happy that there were to be little Starks running around had Loki nodding in acceptance. He blinked at Rhodey's words about having the children being a miracle. He wasn't quite sure what they were 'arguing' about but it seemed like they were moving past the begining of the conversation and Loki decided to move with them. "Have you scheduled the press release and interview concerning myself and the children. Bruce said that there may be less time until the children arrive than thought and I know you would like to make sure their arrival and telling the public about them had some time in between." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony and Rhodey continued bickering as Pepper looked to Loki again, smiling at his question. “I’d hoped to settle that today actually. There is an opening next week for an interview if you’re able. We can do the interview, they’ll take about a day to write it up and publish it and we can do the official press announcement that same day. We can use pictures from the interview without needing to do a press conference to save you from that particular brand of chaos….Though I will need Tony for a press conference within a week of the interview being published.” She explained, glancing at the genius. Tony, who’d only been halfway paying attention as he spoke to Rhodey, looked over at his name and shrugged. “Whatever you need Pep.” He said lightly, not completely sure to what he was agreeing to, but he’d still do it if Pepper asked him. Pepper smiled slightly, but her eyes were focused on the god. “Does that sound manageable to you?” she asked, hoping it wasn’t too much for the god.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games