Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Rhodey a grin when the man said that he was sure that Loki was smart enough to figure out how to get what he wanted. It was true he could get what he wanted. Even if Tony never ate an apple Loki could still join him in Helhiem, even if his daughter denied him access as a living being. It had already been proven that as mates, bond and locked as they were Loki would not survive without Tony, but that thought didn't bother him. Rhodey's words of not expecting Loki to keep his promise drew Loki from the thoughts of following Tony to Helhiem. He opened his mouth to protest when the man continued on saying that couples fought and hurt each other. "I don't think remembering the separation and pain that came with it will be forgotten. We need each other, or maybe I need him so much that we take everything from each other when apart just to have a piece." Loki murmured. Tony was his air, the reason he breathed and moved forward through all the hall that had come at them. He didn't know where he would be without the man, but Tony had said the same thing which assured the god that they did indeed need each other.

The question of what their children would look like had Loki going back to the vision his mother had showed him in his mind of the one child he had seen. "My mother took some of the guess work from me for at least one. She is a seer of sorts. She can see glimpses of the future and she saw what she believes to be one of our children. I think one of them will have Tony's eyes but they were bundled up in the vision so unfortunately I can not provide more details. As for dreaming about my children and how they will look I can not say I have ever had those kind of dreams but then again my children do not often come out looking more Asgardian." Loki stated. He knew he would love his children no matter the form but he hoped they appeared more Midgardian this time around, merely so they would have an easier time of it on Midgard.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey listened to Loki’s explanation of the vision Frigga had seen. Smiling slightly, he pictured the baby. “I guess there are worse things they could inherit from Tony huh?” he joked. As he spoke, Tony came around behind him, slapping his shoulder and making the man jump. “What kind of horrible things have you been filling Loki’s head with over here?” he asked, grinning down at the soldier before moving behind Loki, rubbing the god’s shoulders carefully. “Never listen to anything Rhodey tells ya Lo. It’s all lies.” Rhodey laughed, shaking his head. “Like you don’t lie all the time yourself.” Rhodey shot back as Pepper came to stand beside him, looking decidedly more relaxed than she had before. Tony rolled his eyes at that, letting out a huff. “My lies only make you look way more interesting than you are Rhodey.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:17 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly at Rhodey saying that there were worse things their child could inherit from Tony. Loki quite liked looking into the genius' eyes and would be happy to see them amongst his children. He jumped as Rhodey did when tony reappeared slapping the pilots shoulder. He relaxed though as tony moved to him and leaned into the shoulder rub closing his for a moment. "Oh you know this and that, all very good things for blackmailing you later." Loki teased looking up to his mate with a grin. It was all not true but since the two men were talking about exaggerating things anyway he decided to join in. Catching sight of Pepper who seemed quite more relaxed Loki felt his curiosity peak. He wondered what tony and she had spoken about to ease her mind. He would have to ask later but he wasn't sure he would get an answer. More noise towards the door drew his attention this time spotting Steve that way with a seemingly blond woman Loki did not know. The suit behind her was a man he vaguely recognized from his scattered memories of Thanos' control and then Maria Hill whom had been at Natasha's party. "Shield." Loki remarked. He knew they were therein a show of friendship and good faith but they still made Loki nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki, kissing his temple. “Blackmailing huh? I hope you’re planning something interesting with that information then.” He teased. Rhodey playfully gagged at that, drawing Tony’s attention again and the genius grinned impishly. “Oh don’t worry, I’m sure I could find someone to entertain you too Rhodey. You’re not completely ugly.” And that started another round of bickering between the two, but Tony seemed content to absently rub loki’s shoulders, not even noticing the noise and the arrival it signaled. It was the shift in Loki’s mood and the sound of his voice that had Tony tensing ever so slightly, looking for what had set Loki off. Spotting Steve at the door talking to the others, he sighed heavily. Leaning down, he just wrapped his arm around Loki’s neck in a loose hug. “They’ll behave. Last time they just had to deal with Thor and I, now…well look at everyone at this party. Every one of them would gladly kick any of them out if they did something you didn’t like.” He whispered, trying to comfort the god, but unconsciously pulling his mind close in a possessive instinct.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:29 am
MDaylus

Loki grinned mischievously at Tony when the man said that he hoped he planned on using the information for something interesting. "I am sure I can think of something." Loki purred suggestively before laughing at Rhodey's reactions. He too had meant to get a rise out of the man, both men if possible but Rhodey was seemingly more fun at the moment. Tony and Rhodey's bickering from there had Loki merely smiling and listening as he let his mate rub his shoulders content to soak up the contact. The contact changed when Loki grew anxious and he had announced SHIELD had arrived. Tony drew closer wrapping him in a loose hug for which Loki brought a hand up to hold onto the genius' arm for a moment. He nodded at the promise of those that had arrived behaving or that the very least there were far more people to remove them. Loki glanced to the people around the room without moving, the genius was right. There were more people there for SHIELD to deal with if they wanted to try something. He knew they didn't but it was still a relieving thought that he had so many people around now, more than he could ever recall in his life. It was the possessiveness of Tony's mind crowding in close that had Loki calming more and yet shivering at the feeling. 'Yours.' Loki murmured across the bond without any prompting. "Natasha seems to think they'll behave and that they are friends. Besides I doubt they'll be able to get me alone either way." Loki spoke aloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki’s response to his possessiveness had Tony humming slightly, head dipping to kiss the god’s neck, indulging in the submission from his mate for a moment. Taking a deep breath, he finally raised his head and straightened up, but kept his hands on Loki’s shoulders. “I doubt that as well.” He smiled. As he spoke Steve led the trio over to them, smiling brightly at Loki as he did. “Loki, let me introduce Sharon Carter. She’s a good friend…helped us when SHIELD fell…and with finding Bucky.” He started, placing a hand on the woman’s back. Looking to the man, he nodded. “This is Phil Coulson, current director of SHIELD, and I believe you have already met Maria Hill.” He continued before looking back to Loki, clearly judging the god’s reaction, trying to figure out if he needed to herd the agents away.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:42 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft shiver as Tony kissed his neck and gave a him after the shiver. He nodded to Tony's words about the both of them doubting SHIELD would go after him. Looking up as Steve approached with the new arrivals. He smiled to Sharon when Steve introduced her. "It is nice to meet you. Steve has talked about your aunt and yourself quite a bit. It's nice to put a face to the name now." Loki smiled greeting the woman. He nodded to Maria recalling that she was trying to make amends the last time he had seen her at Natasha's party. He was willing to accept her at face value seeing as she hadn't done anything to him and Natasha trusted her. Looking to the other man whom he had been told he had killed. The reason Thor had so blindly slapped the muzzle on him without allowing him a word after the invasion. He looked over the man dressed in the suit trying to remember that part of Thanos' control, trying to remember his first encounter with the man. It was only moments later he was assaulted by the memories of that time. Being locked in the glass cage, trapping Thor there when he had been let out when one of the controlled had freed him. The same man before him threatening him with some kind of weapon when thanks was going to drop Thor in that cage out the floor of the ship. The face off and then thanks stabbing the man from behind with the scepter, he had killed him Loki knew the placement of the wound. It would have killed anyone even Thor perhaps but then again Thor had Odin's protection. But he remembered the man falling blood coming from his mouth whilst Loki mourned the loss of life as Thanks dropped Thor from the ship. He had never wanted anyone to die in Midgard. Then there had been pain for him and he vaguely recalled the sound of the weapon. The memories of the man stopped then and Loki was left with a headache. "You should be dead, were stabbed where you would be." Loki breathed out. He was both surprised by the fact that man before him was alive, and confused. He had had no control over himself at that point of the battle Thanks and the other using his body as it pleased them. Mostly in an attempt to kill Thor and make their path to Asgardian easier. The man before him had been nothing to them, but he had seemed to mean so much to all those around him. "What do you mean director? What happened to Fury?" Loki questioned suddenly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed close as the agents were introduced, pleased that all of them seemed to be on their best behavior, not even trying to move closer to the god without an open invitation to do so. Frowning slightly at Coulson when he was introduced however, Tony shifted uncomfortably. He still wasn’t happy with the man. Between keeping his survival a secret and then kidnapping Loki, he wasn’t sure if he’d ever find it in himself to like him again. He was so focused on his own thoughts that the sudden mental turmoil of Loki’s mind caught him by surprise and he had to shift his stance quickly to keep his balance. Gripping Loki’s shoulder firmly, he pressed his mind close, trying to see if the god was alright. Coulson just watched the pair curiously, brow furrowing with mild concern. Loki’s words made him clear his throat a little. “Yeah, well my survival surprised me too. Can’t really explain it either.” He said simply, clearly unwilling to give more than that. The question about Fury had Tony nodding his head slightly, Steve clearing his throat. “Fury is….laying low I suppose you could say. He stepped down back when Bucky first showed up as the Winter Soldier, while you and Tony were on your vacation.” He explained, crossing his arms over his chest. “Technically SHIELD isn’t meant to exist any more now. But we need it still.” He paused, looking over the agents. “As long as it’s run like it’s supposed to be by good people.” He added, as if giving them a warning.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:14 pm
MDaylus
(Are we following Agents of SHIELD? I just want to know what were doing about Coulson's story)

Loki felt Tony shift behind him as the god's memories assaulted him. When they finally stopped and Loki realized that Tony was gripping his shoulders and his mind was pressed close to his own. 'I am okay my mind is just chaotic without the defenses I had. Now that I don't have my memories organized they can just come at me when they please.' Loki explained trying to soothe both himself and Tony. His head still ached and he assumed it would for a bit considering but he pushed that down instead focusing on the situation before them. Loki frowned at Coulson's claim that his own survival had suprised him as well, something didn't seem right. He didn't like that Fury was suddenly laying low and that he had stepped down. He frowned a bit more when Coulson said that SHIELD wasn't meant to exist anymore. "If it isn't supposed to exist anymore why was I taken from here? Are you telling me that SHIELD had nothing better to do after what happened then to take me from here where a bunch of super heroes live?" Loki questioned suddenly more upset by those facts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki
(More or less I think. Wouldn't know how to handle Coulson and SHIELD otherwise. Unless you have an idea?)

Tony frowned slightly at Loki’s reassurance. ‘We’re going to start working on getting your mind back into a proper state.’ He responded simply. Not at the moment, but Loki needed to have his mind organized and usable once more. Tony was used to a chaotic mind, but Loki clearly wasn’t. Loki’s anger was enough to refocus Tony though, the genius standing tall and protective behind Loki, clearly willing to back him. Coulson just sighed at the questions, crossing his arms. “We don’t officially exist anymore, but we still function outside of public and governmental oversight, like SHIELD used to when it was founded.” He explained carefully, looking around at the annoyed or indifferent heroes around him. Even Sharon seemed a little uncomfortable with the shift in mood. “And we took you because we told you we would. That was the agreement reached before, that we would overlook your presence so long as you remained under the supervision of the Avengers. You left for months, you broke the deal. Not to mention the fact that we were concerned if you were actually who you claimed. No one here was in a position to try and decipher if you were a fraud or not.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:53 pm
MDaylus
( Nope no idea for them just wanted make sure what had happened to him. Since in Agents of SHIELD he does die in New York but is brought back. )

Loki sent back a hum of agreement to Tony telling him that they needed to get his mind back into a proper state. He had wanted to do that since Thanos had destroyed it. Still he hadn't had any time to do such things with tryoinig to rebuild his defenses for when Thanos next attacked and those weren't up much at all yet. Loki knew the miniscule defenses he had up so far would be nothing to stop the ancient being, not with what Loki knew he was capable of. Still his mind strayed away from it with the prospect of what Coulson was putting forth. Coulson's response to his anger about being taken from the mansion only had Loki gaping in confusion and more anger. "You are telling me that despite Hydra infiltrating your ranks and still existing in a great capacity you had nothing better to do then to come and take me from people who could handle me?" Loki seethed though his voice was low. He understood the follow through with the agreement even if he didn't like it. He was appalled to think that those in SHIELD would think that he wasn't who he had claimed. It wasn't like he had come back of his own volition. Kalani had come for those in the mansion, Tony specifically and he had been brought back unconscious waking in the medical room. "You didn't even bother to ask any questions before I was taken and because of that you put myself and our children in danger. But beyond that how did you even know I was here, it wasn't as if it was announced to a supposive agency that shouldn't exist. Especially with a man most here were under the impression died." Loki challenged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Coulson crossed his arms as Loki continued, not backing down by the anger he saw in Loki. “You act as if we are only capable of doing one thing at a time. We have more than enough agents to hunt down Hydra and keep up with other tasks.” He responded calmly. The question about how they knew had him lifting his chin slightly. “We keep tabs on all possible assets and threats to people.” He answered simply. That answer had Tony stiffening behind Loki, fingers tightening slightly on the god’s shoulders, understanding the implications of those words. Steve cleared his throat and stepped forward slightly. “I’m sure Coulson will never make such a mistake again Loki.” He said firmly, looking between the god and the agent. Coulson arched a brow at that. “So long as we are not given a reason to…”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki glared at Coulson when the man proclaimed he had plenty of people to handle more than one situation at once. He didn't doubt that SHIELD could handle more that one thing at once but again he was left to wonder about their priorities. "If you have enough time to focus on me then tell me where exactly is the scepter that was in SHIELD's hands that was aquired from me after New York? Some how I doubt that is a good thing to leave in some other groups hands especially one bent on world domination as I am led to believe Hydra is." Loki questioned. He didn't know where it was but he knew he had heard Natasha and Clint whipser about its absence recently. The tightening of Tony's hand at his shoulder let Loki know Tony understood his implications of SHIELD. "How is it that you were able to keep tabs on me when not even Tony who has far more resources than you was able to find me?" Loki questioned, he was not going to back down from this. If those in the tower that still respected and liked Coulson then the man would have to be truthful with Loki. The god knew all to well the damage lies could do and with the threat of Thanos he could afford that from a supposive ally. Steve's clearing of his throat drew the god's attention to the super solider. "Did SHIELD ask questions when you found Barnes? Or did they simply take him without one word. Because if I recall he may or may not have been a threat to SHIELD at one point." Loki seethed. He liked Bucky and did not want the man to go through any trouble but at the same time why was it that he was not afforded the same curtosies as others who came across them. He knew Natasha had merely been questioned when Clint had brought her to SHIELD instead of being locked up without a thought. "You know there may be reasons in the future but still you can not expect to stop me." Loki retorted when Coulson said it wouldn't happen again unless there was reason for them to take him once more.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games