Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Just FYI, I'm moving again this week, so I won't be on or posting much of anything until like next week.))

Tony shook his head at Loki’s question, grip not easing. “He wasn’t tracking you, couldn’t have been….he was spying on us…” He said quietly. Glaring at Coulson, he leaned forward over Loki’s shoulder slightly. “I thought SHIELD had accepted that we weren’t security threats anymore.” His voice was dangerously even, eyes sharp and focused on the agent before him. Coulson nodded slightly. “We don’t consider the team a threat. But that doesn’t mean that none of you pose any risk.” The man turned his gaze back towards Loki. “And Sergeant Barnes’ situation is different from yours, thus it has to be handled differently. Like it or not, he is just a man and can be contained. You are posses unknown abilities that makes containment far more difficult.” Steve ran a hand over his face, shaking his head. “Perhaps we should continue this conversation on another day. We weren’t supposed to be arguing during your baby shower Loki.” He said quietly, trying not to upset Loki any further, but knowing this discussion was going nowhere good at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 pm
MDaylus
(Okay no worries I hope moving goes well for you.)

Loki gave a soft growl as Tony confirmed his suspicions that SHIELD had been spying on the Avengers. He of course knew that or they wouldn't have chosen the time to abduct him when everyone but Betty and Jane were gone from the mansion. "How pray tell agent Coulson is his situation so different from mine besides the scale of the events that happened around us?" Loki questioned his tone seething. Both he and Bucky had not had a choice in their events, both controlled by another. The only real difference besides the scale seemed to be whom was able to bring them out of the control at the current time. Bucky had Captain America, the blond haired, blue eyes epitome of good. Where Loki had the genius, supposive playboy, philanthropist with enough bad press in the past to make everyone look bad if the press wished it. Still Tony was more likely to stop him if he was fully controlled then Steve had of stopping Bucky. Tony had the bracelet for which he could use to command Loki and that was something SHIELD knew. "If I am so difficult to contain why in the world did you try?" Loki growled more. All of Coulson's logic made little sense when thought about, in the mansion there was Thor and Tony at the very least to stop him if something happened.

Red eyes snapped to Steve when the man said that they should postpone this conversation for another day and that they weren't supposed to be arguing at his baby shower. Loki knew he was right about doing such things at the baby shower. They had guests there to celebrate with them and he was sure if any were paying attention then the 'conversation' they were having was uncomfortable. Still it was hard to calm his anger enough to let the conversation go for the time being. "We will continue this later." Loki promised. He wasn't sure when but it would happen, even if it had to wait until he had his magic back and he had to rip Coulson from where ever he was hiding to have it. SHIELD would be answering at the very least for the danger they had put his children in and he would make sure they never did so again.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Yeah, it's been an experience so far. Just a two day drive starting tomorrow and I should be set. It's sad when like 20 hours of driving with a trailer is more relaxing than packing.))

Coulson seemed ready to respond and continue arguing with Loki, not at all concerned by the growing anger from the god and the genius behind him. Steve’s intervention made him quiet down however. Eyes darting back to Loki, he nodded slightly. “I’m sure we will.” He said slowly. Maria cleared her throat then, stepping forward with a bag. “Well…in the spirit of a party, we brought a gift.” She said slowly, handing over the bag. Inside were two carrier slings for the twins. “Knowing how often Tony is working with something, I thought handsfree carriers would be best.” She said softly. “And my understanding is skin contact for newborns is good as well, and this should make that a bit easier I believe.” She continued, Sharon nodding slightly in agreement. Coulson sighed slightly, relaxing a little. “I also brought a box of bottles and pacifiers. Nothing fancy, but I’m sure you’ll go through them. Bucky took them to the gift table.” Tony made himself relax slowly, leaning down to wrap an arm around Loki’s shoulders again, chin resting on his shoulder as he watched Loki take the gift. Part of him wanted to be cuddled up on the couch with the god, but he wasn’t going to ask Loki to move at his own party.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 am
MDaylus
(I've done that before, twice actually. Moving basically across country always seems to be more hectic in the lead up to the actual move then when you start the trek. Probably because you have to make sure you have everything stored away and can't just come back for something you missed. Good luck with the drive and be safe.)

Loki only gave a slight approving stare when Could on assured that they would be continuing the conversation later. He still didn't trust the man but he was willing to make concessions to not attack him either physically or verbally at the moment. Red eyes dropped their heat as Maria cleared her throat drawing the God's attention back to her as she mentioned having brought a gift. "Thank you." Loki thanked taking the present and opening it. Seeing the two carriers Loki knew what they were even if they did look different from what they used on Asgard which was little more than cloth one tied around themselves to hold the baby. The ones Maria had given looked far more designed for the child. "It is something that makes bonding significantly better. Thank you." Loki agreed and thanked. He was sure the slings would get a great amount of use. Especially since having one baby strapped to him while he carried the other would be so much easier and safer if he was the only one watching them at the time. Coulson too offering the gift which Bucky had taken to the gift table had Loki nodding but he fully intended to run over that gift with his magic when he had it back before it was used. He was almost positive that tony who had now wrapped an arm around the God's shoulders, causing said god to lean into the genius would find some way to check them out as well. Shifting a bit in the chair he sat he frowned, sitting in the seat relaxed as he had been with Rhodey hadn't been uncomfortable but the tension that had tightened in him at the argument with Coulson had made the straight backed chair too much. "Couch?" Loki questioned half looking to said seating as best he could with Tony still holding him. It was more a question of if said seat was open, the god not wanting to displace anyone for his own comfort. The princely training for different important functions coming out now in making sure he didn't make the rest of the party uncomfortable for anyone.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((well I arrived with only like three minor emergencies on the way, so I guess I'll call it a win lol.))

The carriers sparked a note of curiosity from Tony, but he didn’t question them for the moment. He’d have to sit down later with Loki in private and make sure they both fully understood what it was all for and how to use it all. Some of the things he recognized, other things he understood the purpose of but didn’t know how to actually use them. When Loki asked about the couch, however, Tony’s thoughts shifted and he smiled. “You read my mind.” He whispered, kissing the corner of Loki’s mouth that he could reach before looking to the couches. “I think Fenrir is about to convince his siblings to vacate their seat. Maybe we can steal it.” He said lightly, watching as Fenrir poked, prodded, and pulled at Hela and Jor, Sleipnir standing off to the side smirking as if he’d set the youngest on his brother and sister, which he probably had. Tony slowly moved to help Loki out of the chair as Steve quickly shepherded the SHIELD agents away to avoid any further conflict. ‘Do you need anything Lo?’ the genius asked over the bond gently, wanting to make sure his lover was still comfortable after everything that had just happened. ‘Don’t need a break yet?’

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:03 pm
MDaylus
( Only three minor emergencies isn't bad at all. When I moved cross country I swear there was like 20. Including some to do with the car. It was hectic but we made it. I'm glad you made it as well to wherever you moved to. )

Loki smiled in a relieved way when tony stated that the good had seemed to read his mind. That smile turned to one of contentment after he had been kissed and tony turned to look at the couches. "I am sure he will succeed." Loki agreed watching his youngest son prod at his direct siblings to join him and Sleepnir. Sleepnir's smirk made it a bit obvious that the whole idea in Fenri's head had not been entirely his own and Loki chuckled as the boy finally got his siblings to move. Accepting the help from the chair he noted Steve ushering the agents away. While Coulson wasn't exactly who he wanted to speak with at the moment he had least wanted to talk more to Sharon and maybe even Maria. He decided he would have to seek them out in a while. Turning his attention back to tony when the man asked if he need anything the god shook his head. 'No I am alright for the time being just my lower back is a little sore. But with two babies deciding they don't like being woken early that is to be expected.' Loki assured his mate. "Is that everyone to arrive?" he questioned aloud knowing tony might not have the answer and some else might chime in.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Yeah, one of the emergencies was my jeep trying to blow up for hauling the trailer I was, then the trailer broke and i almost had to completely unpack it, which just about put me to tears, so it wasn't super fun. Just glad for it to be done for now. Still gotta wait for my new apartment to be ready to move into in a few weeks.))

Hearing Loki complain about his back, Tony settled a hand there, though he couldn’t do much to help at the moment. He wished he could get Loki into a hot shower or bath to better help him. The question had the genius looking around at all the people mingling at the party, even seeing the Jotun’s finally reemerging, already caught into a conversation with Ben and Johnny. “I think so. I doubt Natasha would’ve pulled any surprise guests for this.” He said as he helped Loki settle on the couch, sitting beside him and letting his arm lay across the back behind him. They were only settled for a moment before Bruce came over, pointedly handing Loki a small plate of food, finger sandwiches and fruit. “You need to eat.” He said slowly, Tony chuckling lightly at the clear order from the doctor. Bruce just turned an unimpressed look towards Tony. “You should eat too.” He said slowly, Tony grinning in response. As they talked, Hogun slowly approached, standing just outside of the conversation, not seeming to be willing to interrupt.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:23 am
MDaylus
( Those aren't minor emergencies, those ones are big ones. The same thing happened to me. What is it about moving that causes almost everything to go wrong. You haven't completely moved yet. Did you stuff go into storage? )

Loki closed his eyes for a moment when tony placed a hand at the part of his back that ached. Even if it really did nothing to help him just the warmth of Tony's hand there had him relaxing minutely. Even more so when tony seemed to think that there wouldn't be more guests showing up. He agreed that Natasha wouldn't have pulled anymore surprises for this in regards to guests. She had had a bit of a hard time getting the ones she had from him. Loki knew he would have to remember to thank her profusely later. Sitting on the couch Loki sighed as he felt the seat cushion him in ways the chair hadnt then as soon as tony was sitting he leaned just a bit into the man still seeking his presence and warmth. Tony's body heat seemed to be the only heat that he had no problem with and even wanted to soak up. He wondered if that was something to do with their being mates but he didn't have long to wonder as Brice was putting food into his hands causing the god to blink a bit surprised by the suddenness if it. He was quickly over the surprise though as tony started chuckling at the situation to which Loki frowned ready to voice the same thought that Bruce said next. "You can share mine." Loki offered his mate before popping a piece of fruit into his mouth. He noticed Hogun lingering a few moments later and looked at the man before waving him closer. "What can we do for you Hogun?" Loki questioned the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:55 am
Alikia Tsuki
((Well I call them minor because the fixes for both ended up being pretty simple. And yeah, I had to stick my stuff into storage for a bit. The end of my last lease didn't line up with the start of my new lease, so I'm like crashing on an air mattress with family until I can actually move in. But it'll be an easier time of it, I'll keep the storage unit for a bit and move my stuff a little at a time.))

Relaxing into Loki as the god leaned against him, Tony let his arm shift slightly, settling around Loki’s shoulders, thumb absently running along the edge of his collar. He was more than happy to keep Loki close for the moment, the distress and anger from Loki earlier still triggering a protective instinct in the back of his mind. At least with Loki settled beside him he knew the god was safe and alright. The shift in Loki’s attention to lecture him about food too had him looking a little more accepting and less amused. “You could always feed me.” He joked, but he snagged a few grapes off of Loki’s plate all the same, content to munch on them for the moment. Loki’s words to Hogun had the warrior slowly stepping forward. “I know you haven’t had the best of experiences without people regarding your children, thank you for inviting me despite that.” He said quietly before he lifted a simple wooden box. “My mother and sister heard you were carrying a new prince and princess…ones royalty in two realms.” The idea of being royalty had Tony chuckling, but he didn’t object. “They would be honored if the little ones wore these one day.” He said, offering the box to Loki, Tony taking the plate of food out of his hands so the god could accept the gift. Inside the box were two traditional Asgardian outfits, ones that might be worn to a festival or celebration. They were carefully handmade and intricately designed, both more suited to toddlers than newborns, but the care was still there, and they were something of great value to the likes of Hogun’s family. Unlike the other warriors that Thor had befriended, Hogun came from a humble farming family with no great history or wealth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:43 am
MDaylus
( Well it's good that the big problems had simple solutions. As for the things in storage/staying with your family I'm glad you have family that will accommodate you. And unpacking is way easier if you do it a step at a time instead of being overwhelmed by all the boxes. )

Loki relaxed more into tony as the man's arm moved from the back of the couch to around him and the man's thumb rubbing at his collar. He basked in the closeness until tony said that he could feed him causing the god to give a soft chuckle the evolved into laughter as tony stole grapes from his plate. "I would be happy to." Loki responded. He relinquished the plate though when tony took it from him. "You are welcome. But you and and I have never had much quarrel Hogun, you were the closest ofthe warriors to a friend to me." Loki responded. Hogun had never truly wronged him and had mainly stayed out of most things and for that Loki had never gotten close to him or stayed away. Hearing that Hogun's mother and sister knew about his pregnancy Loki smiled softly. He was sure that all of Asgard would soon know if his mother hadn't already made some announcement. "Three depending on what you count as royalty." Loki teased slightly at both tony and Hogun. He was curious about the simple box the man held and as it was passed to him he contemplated it more as the man said his mother and sister would be honored if the twins wore what was inside of it. Opening the box Loki felt a rush of emotions hit him. The most prevalent we're awe, happiness, excitement and then sadness too as the outfits both him seemed to imply that Hogun and his family at least accepted his children. That someone outside of his own family and not of Earth accepted them. The brief excitement came from the thought of taking his children to such festivals were they would wear such things. The excitement was followed quickly by the sadness of knowing that it may not be possible if he was still banished from Asgard at the time of which they would be old enough to wear the outfits. Still he gently touch the fabric looking it over with some warmth despite that sadness, keeping the tears at bay as best he could. "Thank you Hogun and thank you to your mother and sister. I will make sure that we find some way to make use of these they are wonderful. Perhaps you and your family might join us when we find a celebration suitable to wear them to." Loki thanked and suggested despite the lump in his throat.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki opened the box, Hogun crossed his arms. “I know it isn’t as finely crafted as some of the things the palace makes, but they were made the traditional way.” He offered as Loki examined the clothes. Feeling the rush of emotions from his mate, Tony squeezed Loki’s shoulders gently, smiling at the knowledge that Loki liked the gift so much. Hogun smiled slightly at the thanks from Loki, bowing his head slightly. “I will convey your thanks when I return home next.” He promised. ‘And I’m sure my family would be more than happy to see your children in what they’ve made.” Tony tilted his head slightly as he looked over the outfits, humming to himself. “I’m sure there’s a few things they could wear this to here on Earth even. They’ll get used for sure.” He offered. With the number of holidays there were and the number of events he got invited to around the world, he could probably figure out something they’d be appropriate for. “We’ll be sure to get a picture of them for your family if they’re not able to attend.” He promised.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Hogun commented on the lack of fine crafting of the garments. "Traditional is wonderful, less pretensious than the clothing the tailors make in the palace. Most of the time it is far better made too if it is made traditionally." Loki soothed. He really did like the traditionally made things better and was glad that his children would have something made as such. Loki then looked to Tony as the man squeezed his shoulder and Loki sent reassurance that he was alright across the bond. Smiling as Hogun said that he would convey his thanks and invitations to the man's sister and mother Loki nodded. Tony seemed to agree with him about making sure the twins would wear the outfits by promising that they would get used at some event on Midgard for sure. Then even offering to make sure there was a picture for Hogun's family if they were unable to join them for the celebration. "Thank you Hogun truly it is a wonderful gift." Loki thanked once more before he finally closed the box after making sure the clothing was fully in it and would not be squished.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hogun gave a small smile at the thanks, bowing his head to Loki slightly before he turned to go find Thor and Volstagg once more. Tony watched him go, giving him a moment before he turned to Loki, kissing the god’s cheek. “Maybe we should see if Hogun’s family will make a matching outfit for Fenrir. It would make a cute picture.” He suggested lightly as he settled back, head leaning against the back of the couch as he listened to the sounds of the party around him. It was nice, being surrounded by so much activity again, even if it wasn’t as busy or as lively as his parties usually were. It was perfect for Loki and that’s what mattered. The fact that everyone there was actually something of a friend made it even more relaxing for Tony. As he sat his mind drifted to more somber thoughts about other parties at the mansion, but he didn’t move from Loki, nor did he try to distance his mind from the god, seeming to be comfortable with sharing such wanderings again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:32 am
MDaylus

Loki barely paid attention to Hogun as he gave a bow of his head and left. His fingers we're running gently over the edges of the box as he tried to work through the feelings he still had rushing through him. They had mostly settled now into a kind of warmth in his chest at the knowledge that it seemed not all in Asgard despised him or his children. Pulled from his thoughts by Tony's kiss to his cheek he looked to the man and listened to his suggestion before nodding. "We would have to see if they would be willing to make a trip here. They would need to get Fenrir's measurements. But if they could not you would probably have to return to Asgard with him to do it, maybe they could measure you as well and make one. It would be nice to have matching outfits." Loki said with a small smile. He almost added like a real family but held his tongue. Despite their returning closeness he knew saying something like that would not help anything. Watching tony relax into the couch and listen to those gather around Loki smiled before setting the box on the table before them and leaning into the man. He felt a bit more content when he felt Tony's mind wander off to thoughts of other parties without being closed off from said thoughts. "Perhaps it's time to forgo the old parties within your home and merely do ones like this with friends. Leave all the business and government people from work parties that are elsewhere. That way home can be as relaxing as you want." Loki suggested softly after a time of picking out pieces of Tony's thoughts.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

The idea of getting fitted for matching clothes as well had Tony chuckling. “Trying to turn me into a proper Asgardian still.” He joked, remembering how much Loki had liked seeing him in the Asgardian armor as well. As they sat, he could feel Loki picking through his thoughts, letting the god explore without interference, eyes closing. Only when Loki spoke did he stir, eyes opening once more as he turned to face Loki, hand rubbing the god’s arm gently. “Asking me to relinquish my title as the king of parties? I’m not so old as to need to do that yet.” he joked lightly before he grew more somber again. There was some unease at the idea, some logical gap he was trying to jump in his mind. “I’ve never really done parties like that…” he said slowly, a small frown pulling at his lips. “Even as a kid the parties were always thrown for a purpose, meant to be some sort of show for the world.” Sighing, he looked over the party thoughtfully, considering everyone that was there individually. “I’ve just kept up the tradition I suppose. Not doing it seems…odd somehow. I know that’s how people usually throw parties, but….” He trailed off, shaking his head, knowing Loki would understand, even if he didn’t agree.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games