Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed next to Loki as long as the god wanted, craving the contact just as much as Loki seemed to. He didn’t even feel the need to fill the moment with chatter like normal, just watching the party around them. Everyone seemed to give them a little bit of space, allowing the pair a moment of relative peace and quiet rather than pestering them for one thing or another. When Loki pulled away to sit forward, Tony looked to him with an arched brow. “You going to socialize right now? Miracles are happening.” He teased, but slowly stood to help Loki get up. “I suppose I should go save Bruce. Johnny has had him cornered by the snack table for ten minutes now….he’s starting to look a little green around the edges.” He smirked, looking over to the doctor before squeezing Loki’s hand. “I’ll be close by.” He promised before heading over to Bruce at a trot. As soon as both of the were up and moving however, it seemed that a collective agreement to start bothering them again was reached as soon enough Volstagg and Thor had surrounded Loki, the blond god tossing an arm around his brother’s shoulders, calling for a toast for Loki, and a blessing for the twins. The Asgardians were quick to join, everyone else following suit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 pm
MDaylus

"The people have been invited here to see us and celebrate the babies kinda makes me have to socialize. Besides you forget that I am a well trained Prince of Asgard. I was taught to socialize even when I did not wish to." Loki murmured with an amused tone at Tony's teasing. Still he accepted Tony's help up with a grateful smile. He looked to Bruce when the man mentioned that Johnny had the doctor cornered by the snack table and frowned. It seemed like Johnny had a bad habit of irritating people. "Please do go save him, as much as it would be entertaining to see the man get hit by the Hulk i'm not sure we want to add fixing the mansion to our list of things to do before the twins come." Loki stated shaking his head. He nodded at the squeeze of his hand and the promise of Tony being close by and was relieved about it. Loki himself moved towards Natasha and Steve to check in with them to make sure they didn't need him for him. It was soon after that that he noticed others coming around both he and Tony like a ban on them had been lifted. Soon though he found himself surrounded by Thor and Volstagg with Thor throwing and arm around him and then calling for a toast. Loki felt the flush of embarrassment and being overwhelmed by the sudden attention on him. Still it felt nice to have everyone celebrating the coming twins instead of ignoring him and them. The rest of the party passed in a flurry of activity that made Loki a bit dizzy and completely exhausted by the end of it. He was glad that they had nothing else going on the next day so that they could rest.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt the rush of embarrassment from Loki when attention was called towards him, but just grinned and joined into the cheers, lifting his glass of punch from where he was walking with Clint and Sharon. For the rest of the party, he socialized, taking some of the attention off of Loki with his antics, seeming to bloom into his normal attention seeking self again. The moment the party was over, however, Tony whisked Loki away back to the privacy of their room with their pile of gifts to more properly examine it all and get some alone time. Over the next few days, Tony and Bruce kept Loki on rest while the genius fell into a new type of activity, prepping for the babies more properly. With the help of Steve and Bucky, he got the bedside bassinet prepared, finished the major furniture for the nursery, all of which had warding runes carefully added on. Tony let Loki arrange everything how he wanted and put all of their gifts up. Tony also decided, on the spur of the moment, to add a door from the nursery directly to their bedroom. He got as far as knocking the hole in the wall before Clint and Natasha decided to guilt Tony into making them the few pieces of baby furniture they still needed as well.

All of Tony’s work was put on hold when the day to visit Xavier’s Academy came. Getting up early in the morning, Tony managed to gather up Fenrir and Loki and pile them into one of his darker tinted cars, eager for a nice long drive rather than a plane trip. Along the way Tony even managed to introduce Fenrir to cheap, greasy hamburgers from a drive-thru for lunch, making sure Loki got ice cream to appease him for feeding the boy such unhealthy things. It was shortly after lunch that they finally reached the academy, driving slowly along the fenced perimeter, the large mansion inside peeking through the trees on occasion. The gate swung open as soon as the car pulled up, Tony grinning. “Well, I think they know we’re here.” He said lightly, pulling through. As soon as the drive passed through the trees into the more open area around the mansion, the fact that it was a school became apparent. Children of all ages meandered around, some looking normal, others with distinctly non-human features. Some participated in normal activities, others seemed to be flexing their abilities.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am
MDaylus

Loki had been glad for the day of rest after the party but he was soon grumbling when he found both Tony and Bruce seeking to make him rest further. Still though it gave him the opportunity to watch tony obsess over the furniture for the twins. The genius' obsession with making sure things we're finished helped unwind the knot of anxiety over not being ready for the babies from Loki. More so especially when Tony allowed him to arrange the things in the room. The sudden knocking holes in the walls had driven Loki from the bedroom not wanting the debris and dust to affect him, but he was glad at the prospect of quicker access to their children.

Finally though Friday arrived and Tony loaded he had Fenrir into the car early in the morning which brought a disgruntled response from Loki and then the twins at being woken early. Fenrir himself seemed to be too excited about the trip to care about being sleepy. Loki had managed to doze back off in the car until there was a quick stop for food which the god frowned at his son eating. He was easily placated with the ice cream and the self assurance that Fenrir would not be getting such greasy food often. When they finally reached the academy however Loki was more than ready to get out of the car. His lower back muscles have decided the twins kicking and sitting for too long was a bad thing. "I am not surprised, Charles did say that our minds appear quite different to him." Loki stated as the gates opened. He watched as they passed the trees and then the children in their various activities . A smile on his face at the open displays of powers.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted into his human form as they entered the grounds, pulling against his car seat to get as close to the window as he could, watching the kids that they passed. “I get to go here?” he asked eagerly, causing Tony to chuckle. “If you want, so long as you behave.” Tony responded. Pulling up in front of the mansion, Tony parked, grinning as he noted a few students pausing to watch who was showing up, a few heads even popping out of various windows. Hopping out of the car, he moved to help Loki out of the car before he retrieved Fenrir, settling the boy on his hip. By the time they were ready, Xavier, Storm, and Hank were opening the front door. “Glad to see you all made it.” Storm said lightly, Xavier, clasping his hands in front of himself. “Welcome to Xavier’s Academy for Gifted Students.” He said, nodding to the pair before looking to Fenrir and speaking directly to him. “Would you like to look around?” he asked gently. Fenrir grinned brightly at him, nodding. “Can we?” he seemed to be struggling to keep himself contained.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to his son as he felt the shift in magic behind him. "Stay in your seat till we've stopped Fenrir." Loki urged. He knew Tony was careful with the child in the car but he still didn't want his son to get into a bad habit that could hurt him. He smiled though at the question of Fenrir getting to go there and Tony's response. He was glad his son was excited by the sudden prospect of the school, he himself felt more secure about it himself seeing the students about. When the car was finally stopped Loki unbuckled and watched as Tony came around to help him out of the car. Stepping out of the car he became quickly aware of how much the day had heated up since the early morning but didn't let it bother him. After Tony had grabbed Fenrir he walked with the two to the front door and smile as it was opened as they reached it. "Thank you, were glad to be here." Loki greeted smiling at the three before them. His attention then turned to Fenrir as Xavier questioned the boy about looking around. "That is why we are here so you can see if you like the school." Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Chuckling, Charles reached out a hand to Fenrir. “Why don’t you come to walk with me so I can tell you all about the school?” he offered, clearly showing how accustomed to children he was, doing his best to put Fenrir at ease. Tony looked to the boy for a moment, letting him decide. When he finally nodded, Tony put him down and he hurried over to Charles as the professor turned his wheelchair, the two holding hands on the side of the chair without controls. Storm and Hank waited for Tony and Loki to step inside before closing the doors. Inside, Tony took Loki’s hand, trailing behind Charles as he explained the school and what it was for to Fenrir, Storm offering more technical and “boring” details to Loki and Tony, answering any details they wanted. Charles led them through the classrooms on the main floor, showing a wide variety of setups and layouts for various, classes and purposes. The students had access to everything from art classes to various science labs, to a massive library of books and a computer lab. Some of the rooms had classes going on, others had students hanging around doing homework, studying together, or learning on their own, all seeming very social, various ages and backgrounds all mingling together. The whole time they walked through the classrooms, glances and murmurs from students followed them, whispering about Tony and the god he was dating. Soon enough the news of their arrival was reaching the students before they arrived.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:20 pm
MDaylus

A reassuring look was the only thing Loki gave his son when was offered to walk with Charles so the man could tell the boy about the school. He was glad when his son accepted and Tony let him go to Charles following the boy inside the complex. The closing of the door and the cool air surrounding him had Loki closing his eyes for a moment relishing the cold only opening them again when he felt Tony's hand in his. He followed with the genius then behind his son and Charles with Storm explaining things about the school to them. He grew a bit shy the more classrooms they went through and the more whispering that accompanied through the classrooms. He knew he wasn't nearly as odd here among the mutants but he still felt a bit insecure about his form. He pressed a bit closer to Tony as they began to come across people who expected their arrival. The twins of course weren't happy about moving around again having settled in the long ride in the car. Now that they were being moved and sensing Loki's anxiety they kicked out. "Is there anything in particular you want to see Fenrir?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt the growing unease from Loki as they walked, squeezing his hand in an effort to silently comfort him. It took a minute for him to place his mate’s concern, but when he realized it was the whispering kids, he sighed, just wrapping an arm around the god’s waist, pulling him closer to his side and keeping him there. ‘Remember, these are the kids that put together that box for us Lo. They’re just excited. I doubt they get many visitors out here.’ He assured the man across their bond, thumb rubbing his side gently. When Loki questioned Fenrir, the boy looked back to his mother with a small frown, seeming to be processing something. “Where are all the parents?” he asked suddenly. Charles paused where he was, turning his chair a little to better face Fenrir and be able to look back to Tony and Loki. “They don’t stay here. Sometimes some of them visit for one event or another.” He explained. Fenrir’s eyes widened slightly, looking to Loki and Tony then. “Am I being left here?” he asked quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a small squeeze back when Tony squeezed his hand in comfort it didn't help much but Loki was still glad to know that Tony was there with him. It wasn't until the words cross the bond reminding him of the gift they had recieved from all the students that Loki relaxed some. 'Your right, sorry I know that i'm more likely accepted here. The whisperings just made me nervous.' Loki responded softly though he gave a gentle relieved smile to the man and leaned into him as the genius rubbed a thumb over his side. Fenrir's question about parents at the school had Loki trying to decide how to answer. Both Tony and Charles had told him that alot of parents didn't know how to or didn't want to deal with children that had powers which was why there was this school where everyone stayed so far. Loki knew that some children went home and saw their families but most stayed. Charles was answering though and Loki nodded deciding that it was a better answer than explaining all of those things to Fenrir. Only quickly it seemed it wasn't because Fenrir was concerned about being left at the school. Loki moved away from Tony and kneeled before his son drawing him close. "No Fenrir we aren't leaving you here. Your just going to come to school for the day and come home at nights when school is done to be with us and your siblings. We don't know quite how yet without my magic but when I have it I will be taking you to and from here." Loki assured his son. He knew Fenrir had fears of being left and knew it came from being abandoned before Loki had left and then probably grew worse after he had. But he wouldn't leave his son again.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stiffened at Fenrir’s question, instantly worrying for the boy and wanting to pull him close and cuddle him, but Loki moved first, and he let his mate go, just watching as Loki hugged Fenrir close, the boy wrapping his arms around Loki’s neck. “What if I wanna come home?” he asked quietly. Tony spoke up quickly. “If you want to come home, we’ll get you home as soon as we can, I promise Fenrir, but I bet you’ll have so much fun here, you won’t be ready to come home.” He said lightly. Storm came to kneel beside Loki and Fenrir then, smiling warmly and waiting for Fenrir to look to her, even if he kept his death grip around Loki’s neck. “I know it’s weird isn’t it? Thinking about coming here, away from your family isn’t it?” she asked, voice gentle and sweet. When Fenrir nodded, she continued. “I think everybody thinks it’s weird too for a while. I did. But you know all of these people you’ve seen? They’re all gonna be your friends. They’re going to help you and play with you. And they can all do cool stuff, just like you.” She explained, Fenrir listening closely, grip around Loki relaxing a little, but he didn’t move away. “Won’t it be fun to play with other kids? Especially when your mom and Tony are dealing with smelly, screaming babies all day? You can be here, learn cool things and play, and then you get to go home in time to play with your baby brother and sister before they have to go to bed.” Fenrir slowly began to smile at the picture, nodding along to what she said, Charles settling in his seat, content to let Storm handle Fenrir for the moment. The woman tilted her head slightly. “You wanna see some of the cool stuff we learn about here? We’re learning about microscopes today in my class. We’re going to look at a bunch of weird things with them. Want to see?” she asked, holding out a hand, letting Fenrir decide if he wanted to come or not. After a long moment, Fenrir slowly let go of Loki, reaching out to take Storms hand as Tony stepped forward to help Loki back to his feet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:51 am
MDaylus

Loki hugged his son tightly for a moment when the boy wrapped his arms around the god's neck. Fenrir's nect question about coming home when he wanted had the god pondering it. He didn't want the boy to think he could escape the school at the first sign of not liking it. Fenrir would have to give the school some time and a chance to get to know people. Tony was quick to answer however with promises to get the boy as quickly as they could if he wanted to come home. He would have to talk to Tony about it later but wouldn't do it now, he wouldn't let Fenrir think that they wouldn't come to get him. He looked up as Storm approached them and began to talk to his son. He wasn't surprised to see that she knew just how to ease Fenrir's fears and almost make the place an exciting prospect. Feeling Fenrir's grip lessen around him as Storm spoke to the boy Loki loosened his but didn't remove it allowing the boy to move if he wanted with the more Storm talked about the perks of the school verus Fenrir being home with them. When Storm finally extended a hand to his son Loki waited and watched as his son took Storm's hand releasing him. The god couldn't help the smile then as Tony helped him to his feet. 'Look it at that he's growing up. Not even needing to check with us before leaving.' Loki mused over the bond. He wasn't sure wether to be happy about it or upset that it was happening so quickly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony held Loki close as he regained his footing, not wanting to give the god any opportunity to slip or fall. The man’s statement had Tony trying to hide a smile. ‘He knows we trust them and that this place is safe. He’s only going with them because he trusts our judgement.’ He responded gently. ‘Besides, he needs to grow up a bit, we need our built-in-babysitter in a few years.’ He joked, watching Storm lead Fenrir down the hall, slowly drawing him into a conversation. He started to follow, but Charles held up a hand. “Why don’t we let him see what it’s like on his own for a bit, without celebrity parents drawing all the attention?” Charles suggested. “Besides, I imagine Loki would like to meet the rest of the men and women who will be teaching Fenrir here. Perhaps even a few of the older students. As a student grows and becomes more capable and mature, they’re given more responsibility around the school and with the younger students, helping them in any way that they feel comfortable with. Even if that’s just teaching them how to play a game.” He said, already starting down another hall. “And I promise you, if anything happens with Fenrir, I’ll know about it, so no need to worry.” He added, knowing Loki might be a little nervous about the unplanned separation.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:14 am
MDaylus

Loki leaned into Tony's hold on him after he had been helped up. He knew the man was merely making sure he didn't slip or fall but the embrace was a comfort to the god. Listening to Tony's response about Fenrir growing up had the god nodding. It was true that Fenrir trusted Charles and the others because they did, that thought made him feel more at ease about his son leaving with Storm. The comment about Fenrir being a built in babysitter banished away all the rest of Loki's feelings on the matter as he merely shook his head at the genius. 'Like we don't have enough of those.' Loki hummed across the bond.

Charles's voice had Loki looking to the head of the school with a slight apprehension at the man's words before he looked down the hall to his son. He knew Fenrir would have an easier time seeing the school without he and tony following but leaving his son alone was a bit hard, especially in a place he didn't know even if he did trust the people. Still he knew that he had to and nodded when Charles promised that he would know if anything happened to Fenrir. "I would like to meet the other teachers." Loki agreed looking to Tony to see the man's thoughts before he followed Charles down a different hall with a last look towards where his son had gone. "I assume Kurt is one of the older students with more responsibilities." Loki spoke. He had liked Kurt when he had met him, and was sure that the young man would do well with younger children even if those children weren't so sure about Kurt's looks at first.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games